PDA

View Full Version : Energy not increasing

P4TR1C14N
05-09-2012, 04:55 AM
Hi,

Did some of you did already have the problem that when your device is not connected to the internet, for some reason sometimes, it doesn't load energy.

When i open the game again when i got internet connection, the energy bar is still the same as before while it should have increased. From the moment game is opened, the energy bar starts increasing normally...

The Stamina bar neverhteless did increase as expected.

It happened now 4 times to me in the last two weeks. Anyone else? Quite annoying when you expect a full energy bar but discover it's still empty.

Regards,
P4TR1C14N.

URDead
05-09-2012, 07:03 AM
Yo, use the in-game contact form. There are still some glitches they are working out. Shoot them an e-mail and see what they respond with. I use my iPhone so I haven't personally had this problem, but I could see how it would be quite frustrating.

superdad
05-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Indeed, I have had this happen to me a couple of times.

It makes you mad, but then you realize that it is actually probably better for your overall game that you were forced to "camp" for a little bit. I.e. this actually made you slightly stronger by forcing you to not spend energy, and collect a little extra gold that level.