PDA

View Full Version : Lumber Mill...not much of a use...?

twchung22
05-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Does anyone else feel the same way...with my income I haven't have the need to upgrade it at all...I mean unless it starts to include decrease upgrade cost as well...

Futon
05-11-2012, 12:55 PM
I think most of those buildings are going to be a low priority.

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Does anyone else feel the same way...with my income I haven't have the need to upgrade it at all...I mean unless it starts to include decrease upgrade cost as well...

I thought it does. So, it doesn't decrease upgrades?

Freekizh
05-11-2012, 01:01 PM
I thought it does. So, it doesn't decrease upgrades?

Yes it does. Can people search for older threads first before starting a new thread please?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?27378-Is-the-Lumber-Mill-worth-it/page3&highlight=Lumber+mill

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 01:04 PM
lol, ok... I thought we'd been over this before :p
Thanks Freekizh :)

Futon
05-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Yes it does. Can people search for older threads first before starting a new thread please?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?27378-Is-the-Lumber-Mill-worth-it/page3&highlight=Lumber+mill
Self appointed forum mod. Why do you care so much? It's not like the activity here is so insane that these posts interfere with anything.

Freekizh
05-11-2012, 01:08 PM
lol, ok... I thought we'd been over this before :p
Thanks Freekizh :)

Since you are a newbie and live in Texas I will overlook it this time :p

Freekizh
05-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Self appointed forum mod. Why do you care so much? It's not like the activity here is so insane that these posts interfere with anything.

Duuuude...I am being nice. It's for the benefit of other people too, and so the same damn questions don't get asked again. What is so damn unreasonable about the request?

Some of the earlier threads also have a lot of information.

Futon
05-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Duuuude...I am being nice. It's for the benefit of other people too, and so the same damn questions don't get asked again. What is so damn unreasonable about the request?

Some of the earlier threads also have a lot of information.

You come off as very condescending and rude. This is a very small community and there's really no reason to make that comment in every thread you post in. You can be helpful without trying to in force some self made rules. You have to remember that a lot of these people are just searching for quick answers and google brought them here. They might not even know how to use forums properly, they may want more answers than just that one question. They may want to clarify or hear new opinions on the subject. This forum community is not big enough to be acting like that. It would be understandable if page 1 was moving at the speed of light like most gaming forums, but it's not.

Freekizh
05-11-2012, 01:29 PM
You come off as very condescending and rude. This is a very small community and there's really no reason to make that comment in every thread you post in. You can be helpful without trying to in force some self made rules. You have to remember that a lot of these people are just searching for quick answers and google brought them here. They might not even know how to use forums properly, they may want more answers than just that one question. They may want to clarify or hear new opinions on the subject. This forum community is not big enough to be acting like that. It would be understandable if page 1 was moving at the speed of light like most gaming forums, but it's not.

Okay bud, now you are getting personal. When you asked for help I gave it to you promptly when you PM me. I help out when I can, and I write down what I think is right to the best of my knowledge.

Now you wanna shoot me down for a simple request asked nicely? If you wanna get personal .. Just continue as is.

Xira
05-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Wow, forum fighting/raging and its not directed at funzio... Is not that some kind of cardinal sin ???? Calm down and lets redirect this at CC Mark! ;)

Freekizh
05-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Wow, forum fighting/raging and its not directed at funzio... Is not that some kind of cardinal sin ???? Calm down and lets redirect this at CC Mark! ;)

Sorry Xira and everyone but this guy is pi$$ing me off. And I actually took the time to look at his base and help him out before .. geez if I only knew.

Anyway I've said my beef and wont waste anymore time on the clown.

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Since you are a newbie and live in Texas I will overlook it this time :p

lol, you called me a newbie!
Feels good, actually

Freekizh
05-11-2012, 02:40 PM
lol, you called me a newbie!
Feels good, actually

Hehe I was joking of course becos I know you are not..hehe

How is Texas..really miss it and pappasitos

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Hehe I was joking of course becos I know you are not..hehe

How is Texas..really miss it and pappasitos

LOL, damn. I liked being a noob! :D sorta like being carded... Still!

Mmmm...Pappasitos is de-lish! In San Anton, it is rainy one day, boiling hot & humid the next day, freezing cold the next, we don't have seasons! We had all kinds of storms yesterday... Today is sunny & GEORGOUS! but humid :p

You just made me really hungry for Mexican food!

Freekizh
05-11-2012, 02:51 PM
LOL, damn. I liked being a noob! :D sorta like being carded... Still!

Mmmm...Pappasitos is de-lish! In San Anton, it is rainy one day, boiling hot & humid the next day, freezing cold the next, we don't have seasons! We had all kinds of storms yesterday... Today is sunny & GEORGOUS! but humid :p

You just made me really hungry for Mexican food!

Hot & humid thats Texas! I always try to rent a Hummer and drop by pappasitos when I visit - I can't do that in NYC :) Gotta look good in front of the republican gents in their SUVs and gunracks :)

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Yeah... The culture certainly is different here. Good ol' boys rule.
Some of our friends have Hummers... They don't fit in our driveway, lol! too wide!

The_Red
05-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Hot & humid thats Texas! I always try to rent a Hummer and drop by pappasitos when I visit - I can't do that in NYC :) Gotta look good in front of the republican gents in their SUVs and gunracks :)

You need to visit Austin - less redneck tooth missing gun rack having folks here....

Freekizh
05-11-2012, 03:15 PM
You need to visit Austin - less redneck tooth missing gun rack having folks here....

Yeah I go to Houston, but prefer Austin and Dallas for the social scene! They're awesome.

@lynn when I tried to drive a hummer in Santa Maria in Cali I thought people were going to kill me LoL. Now I go strictly convertible in California.

The_Red
05-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Yeah I go to Houston

Eww..... ;)

Vile Lynn
05-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Just saw Social Distortion in Austin! Awesome show! ...all the good shows are there.

I miss Cali soooo much!

The_Red
05-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Just saw Social Distortion in Austin!

They're great when they play stubbs or la zona rosa.

Freekizh
05-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Eww..... ;)

Haha why does Austin and Dallas people act like this to your fellow city state? :)

The_Red
05-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Haha why does Austin and Dallas people act like this to your fellow city state? :)

Obviously wildly off topic: Frankly, I think Dallas sucks too. Dallas and Houston are more or less the same "type people."

Ghost818
05-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Cali is THE bomb. @ the little incident from before just my 2 cents.

I think I have the right to say I have been here a long long time, both on the CC side of the forum and KA. The reason I am not so active on the CC side now a days is because its just the same BS threads over and over and over and over again. Something that has been asked a thousand times is asked once more.

On the other hand, there have been issues I have ran into that when I searched it was VERY difficult to find because the search literally looks for the exact words you use, for example if you search Ghost is here, it will bring up every thread that the words Ghost, is, here is in. Literally each word on its own. However just like it was mentioned, this sub forum hasn't been around for too long so if its really desired you can just go back with the pages and most likely will find the answers you are looking for.

Freekizh is correct, please search the forum before posting a new thread and if you really cant find what you are looking for then make a new thread.

It just gets really hectic when people ask the same questions over and over again, it just raises my post count for no reason.

Like I said, just my 2 cents take it or leave it up to you.

Freekizh
05-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Ghost bro, didn't mean to get u messed up in this mess :)

We try to help you out with all your selfless endless questions answering. You do a great job and definitely have my respect. Cheers bro.

TemplarX
05-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Ghost bro, didn't mean to get u messed up in this mess :)

We try to help you out with all your selfless endless questions answering. You do a great job and definitely have my respect. Cheers bro.
Indeed, let me chime in here, thanks Ghost for helping out clueless souls like me!