PDA

View Full Version : Daily reward

Toubacos
05-12-2012, 03:35 AM
Hello,

I'm quite new to Kingdom Age and i was reading something regarding a daily reward.
Is this active on the iOS version of Kingdom Age because i never had any and i'm playing for a few days now every day.
I hope it is still active.

Greetings,
Toubacos.

Freekizh
05-12-2012, 03:48 AM
Hello,

I'm quite new to Kingdom Age and i was reading something regarding a daily reward.
Is this active on the iOS version of Kingdom Age because i never had any and i'm playing for a few days now every day.
I hope it is still active.

Greetings,
Toubacos.

Hi and welcome to the forum! There is no daily reward except to visit allies, where you will receive 25 gold for each ally you visit.

Vile Lynn
05-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum! There is no daily reward except to visit allies, where you will receive 25 gold for each ally you visit.

True, up to 625 gold coins for the daily visits. So you can visit 25 allies per day for extra gold coins.

Also, do not post or repost those messages that say they work for Funzio (they do not!) & you'll get gems & whatever (you won't get anything) for posting X amount of times. Posting these types of claims can get you suspended or banned.

Lastly, Welcome to the forum, Toubacos! :)