PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION DEV: Hero Strength

Altz
05-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Ok straight to the point. I'm level 75, with 92 hero strength and i'm only doing max 91 to creeps, minimum if i can recall was 76. Where is the attack points of my hero weapon/armor??? Clearly this is a bug that needs to be fixed. Anyone else having issues?

Ps: yes, even in the lower level maps too... (yes, i reinstalled KA 5 times today)

Vile Lynn
05-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Ok straight to the point. I'm level 75, with 92 hero strength and i'm only doing max 91 to creeps, minimum if i can recall was 76. Where is the attack points of my hero weapon/armor??? Clearly this is a bug that needs to be fixed. Anyone else having issues?

Ps: yes, even in the lower level maps too... (yes, i reinstalled KA 5 times today)

Did you send in a ticket using the Contact Support button in the game?

Altz
05-12-2012, 09:38 PM
I'd like to send a ticket, but the funzio system can somehow use my email to spam others in my contact list, so im not going to try it again.

Freekizh
05-12-2012, 10:36 PM
is this true? can funzio spam our contact list without our permission?

Ghost818
05-12-2012, 11:46 PM
is this true? can funzio spam our contact list without our permission?
There has never been a report of this before sounds weird, but if true this is outrageous.

Skoty422
05-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Weapon21/9
Armor 13/23
Strength 37

With all that some of my hits are still only 46. And that's not kill hits. For a 50 hp bandit it takes me two hits!! That's rediculious and not understandable. Any suggestions on the issue that it seems like we're all having?

youj
05-13-2012, 04:10 PM
I'd like to send a ticket, but the funzio system can somehow use my email to spam others in my contact list, so im not going to try it again.

I don't think it is possible. The contact support button is just a link to send a email to support using the Mail app.

It is likely your computer was infected with a malware and your email account information is stolen.

Altz
05-13-2012, 07:02 PM
I'd like to think so too, but this email account has never been accessed on a PC/mac. Only ipad, and my email spammed the contact list right after i posted a ticket about the battle list problem.

Futon
05-13-2012, 07:25 PM
I'd like to think so too, but this email account has never been accessed on a PC/mac. Only ipad, and my email spammed the contact list right after i posted a ticket about the battle list problem.

I've contacted support and had no issues. Perhaps a bad coincidence?