PDA

View Full Version : What Level Is Your Nano..?

War Priest
05-19-2012, 11:30 AM
Share the level of your Nanotech Factory.

Wondering who has the highest level on the forums... :rolleyes:

bigflan
05-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Well guess what mine lv0 cause I don't have one

Ryan5100
05-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Both are lvl 1 :(

Gabbahh
05-19-2012, 11:46 AM
Got 2 nano's to level 3.

No succesfull attack made against me from level 70 - 86. This made building and serial upgrading the nano's possible. I was running around 50 allies and 6K+ A/D.

Currently gradually upping allie count to about 120 and see what happens to casualty rate and banked valor.

Tctiger
05-19-2012, 11:52 AM
Can't see how I can get to level 2 if it is 33m , guessing only top players or very heavy campers could upgrade nano .

Arizona
05-19-2012, 12:01 PM
Can't see how I can get to level 2 if it is 33m , guessing only top players or very heavy campers could upgrade nano .
Nah, it's easy. Although to be fair it depends upon your level. MW seems more strategic post L100, so for anyone below that level, I'd say yeah, it's easy.
I have two at L1

JohnnyR
05-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Zero. I think it was a mistake not to get these earlier. I didn't like the idea of selling defense and palm trees at 50% loss, but shoot, I could've recouped that pretty quick with the output.... :-/

JMC
05-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Both are level one, can't really get a level 2 nano unless you are a heavy gold player, or camping it out at low levels where no one can touch you.

Gabbahh
05-19-2012, 12:24 PM
Can't see how I can get to level 2 if it is 33m , guessing only top players or very heavy campers could upgrade nano.

Carefull planning might do the trick.

PVP until lvl 60, do all force degradation missions and bank all valor. Use cash/loot units to pvp with.

At lvl 60 drop down to 60 odd allies and buy either SH or SF. You should have more than enough valor to buy 200 - 250 at level 60, this combined with indestructibles from events + tapjoy upgraded composite factory should push your A/D north of 6K.

Study rivals list if there are any heavy gold players, and reconsider to push for nano (upgrade) or ally. Use events + Naval Battle, Destroy Rail gun to increase income/hour. Make sure you have build some railguns, minefields and space centers as insurance.

I do not know if this tactic works at higher levels though. Levels 60 - 86 I met only few players who could beat 6K defense. 3 in total.

DISCLAMER: Conditions may have changed, but at low levels + low allies there are not as many variables (dangerous enemies) to consider, and those variables don't like to lose to units and will pick on easier targets most of the time (bar blind attackers)

EDIT: And yeah, get these babies before entering the big pool

JMC
05-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Well, i could get both of them to level 2, but level 3 is out of reach, unless im immune to getting attacked.

War Priest
05-19-2012, 12:32 PM
One of the reasons I could never be a free player...

JMC
05-19-2012, 12:39 PM
One of the reasons I could never be a free player...

Well unless you buy cash to upgrade your nanos, you'll still need around 200K defence, if you don't wanna get attacked while gathering money.

Only people with high level nanos are huge spenders and campers.

War Priest
05-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Well unless you buy cash to upgrade your nanos, you'll still need around 200K defence, if you don't wanna get attacked while gathering money.

Ok, I will buy cash...

I want to up my iph first so I get more money for the price.

hb bombers
05-19-2012, 12:50 PM
I have 2 Nano's at level 2. Working on level 3 right now.

War Priest
05-19-2012, 01:06 PM

Besides, who says I won't have 200K defense? I don't even know how much gold I am going to spend let alone other people.

I may get that high, I may not. I could stop buying gold tomorrow or in 5 years... Just depends.

I will tell you if I do, it will take a very long time with the way I prefer to purchase gold units though.

Other gold players buy 9 of those, 30 of those, 6 of those. I don't buy that way.

Seems like you always have negative comments.

Ascent
05-19-2012, 01:10 PM
I have two level 1 nanos... I am thinking of playing towers of hanoi though... sell one to upgrade the other, then rebuild the second using the space centers, etc.

This will put me to level 2 but above that I am unsure, maybe I will get enough valor to buy me a monster defense by then

Bronson
05-19-2012, 01:21 PM
If I stay at my current level and ally count another 2000 def I could upgrade to 2 quite easy will just take a while.

Priest you should be able to do it quite easy where you are and I think JMC was talking about where he is at the top level as there is no hiding from the whales up there

Poopenshire
05-19-2012, 01:22 PM
My nano's are currently level -1 for each. They are coming along so nicely.

JMC
05-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Besides, who says I won't have 200K defense? I don't even know how much gold I am going to spend let alone other people.

I may get that high, I may not. I could stop buying gold tomorrow or in 5 years... Just depends.

I will tell you if I do, it will take a very long time with the way I prefer to purchase gold units though.

Other gold players buy 9 of those, 30 of those, 6 of those. I don't buy that way.

Seems like you always have negative comments.

You see all comments as negative. I was just stating what you'd need if you plan to upgrade nanos at these levels. You overreact when i say anything that is remotely related to you. Whether i ask a simple question of you, make a joke, state facts/requirements, or correct a mistake you may have made, you always take it as harshly as possible and carry out a pointless argument for at least a couple pages. If what i said there somehow offended you, you need to desensitize yourself a bit. I'm not going to start another argument here.

GIJOE
05-19-2012, 01:29 PM
got both nano's level 2 ! would love to have them @ level 3, but the upgrade cost is just unreal ...

Ascent
05-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Yeah WP stop taking things personally, can't you see he's a cyborg... with a gun... a vulcan gun... :D:D:D

War Priest
05-19-2012, 01:38 PM
You see all comments as negative. I was just stating what you'd need if you plan to upgrade nanos at these levels. You overreact when i say anything that is remotely related to you. Whether i ask a simple question of you, make a joke, state facts/requirements, or correct a mistake you may have made, you always take it as harshly as possible and carry out a pointless argument for at least a couple pages. If what i said there somehow offended you, you need to desensitize yourself a bit. I'm not going to start another argument here.

I see all your comments as negative because they usually are even if they are pertaining to me. Like the 3 below.

Both are level one, can't really get a level 2 nano unless you are a heavy gold player, or camping it out at low levels where no one can touch you.

Well, i could get both of them to level 2, but level 3 is out of reach, unless im immune to getting attacked.

I've been on 8 for about 2 days now. If i don't get the 9th tonight i don't see a hope at the 10th.

You have no clue what I plan on spending though. You always make comments like I will never make it to 300K defense or never have level 10 nanos. Who knows... I could buy gold until the day this game is shut down.

This wasn't even about negative comments. It's about you think you know my future and how much I can spend. Awhile back I said I spent 4K real money on this game and your comment instantly was that is nothing compaired to 10K a month. So what. They buy 10K a few times then don't need gold anymore. I just prefer to spread mine out.

Also, they buy directly from Funzio so you get more gold for the money. When you purchase 10K gold at once, you get 300% more gold.

Just saying you don't have to compair things to me. I don't compair you. Anyways, just clearing up my point...

War Priest
05-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah WP stop taking things personally, can't you see he's a cyborg... with a gun... a vulcan gun... :D:D:D

It just annoys me when people think they know my spending budget. :rolleyes:

Dreno33
05-19-2012, 01:53 PM
could you imagine how fast i could gather collecting from my buildings to upgrade my nanos up high? a few collections and ill gain like 20m by the time i get to lvl 60(: haha, yay for me! (one day...)

SeqWins
05-19-2012, 02:00 PM

Dude you're like the man, I'm gonna send you an ally request.

BTW I don't have a NANO but I did save up for an upgrade that is 20 mil....Spent like 4 days on it? More or less I think

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/d96752dc.jpg

JMC
05-19-2012, 02:05 PM
I see all your comments as negative because they usually are even if they are pertaining to me. Like the 3 below.

You have no clue what I plan on spending though. You always make comments like I will never make it to 300K defense or never have level 10 nanos. Who knows... I could buy gold until the day this game is shut down.

This wasn't even about negative comments. It's about you think you know my future and how much I can spend. Awhile back I said I spent 4K real money on this game and your comment instantly was that is nothing compaired to 10K a month. So what. They buy 10K a few times then don't need gold anymore. I just prefer to spread mine out.

Also, they buy directly from Funzio so you get more gold for the money. When you purchase 10K gold at once, you get 300% more gold.

Just saying you don't have to compair things to me. I don't compair you. Anyways, just clearing up my point...

Those are hardly negative. They are basically facts of the chances of getting high level nanotechs in the upper tier without heavy gold spending. Should i be telling everyone to go try and upgrade their nanotechs at level 125? If anything, it's more of a warning that anyone wanting to level up their nanotechs, should do so while they are still camping.

I don't think i'm going to get the 10th part as i've been stuck on 8 for 3 days, I'm pretty sure most people don't see the 10th being in reach when something like that happens. In fact, many people have given up on events all together, or set goals for 7, 8 or 9 instead.

No where did i say, you aren't going to get 200K defence, or you aren't going to get high level nanos. I simply said, this is what you need to do if you plan to do so. I have never "tried to predict your future". I simply state facts of what you need to do in order to accomplish whatever you are trying to accomplish. You then take these comments in a negative way, implying that i think you will never get there.

A while ago, someone said you had 27K gold banked and jokingly overglorified it like it was the majority of funzios income. Then i simply responded to it saying some guys have like 500K gold in their pocket, funzio would be fine. Sort of as a little joke back, saying that funzio is raking in tons already. You then got into an argument with me over just about nothing.

If anything, you are the negative one, because you are taking all my comments in a negative way.

Anyways, i already lied to myself saying i wasn't going to argue back. But im done now.

Ascent
05-19-2012, 02:06 PM
I read all the 3 examples you posted above and found none of them offensive were they written to me.

I am not saying you are wrong... I am saying we all see and interpret things based on our preconceptions, fears, wishes and beliefs. I was just readin the following today, which is a good illustration:

The son gets home from school, throws his stuff on the couch turns on the TV and starts to watch a program. Mom is coming home from work, feeling kinda guilty that she has very little time to spend with his son, so she decides to make up for it and be a bit more attentive towards him. As she enters the door, she puts down the groceries and asks his son "How was your day? Got and homework? What kind of homewrok do you have?"

Her son turns back and with an explosive shout starts yelling: "get off my back mom, I will do my homework as soon as I can..."

Now who is right? Mom only wanted to give his son some attention, while the son reacted to this question out of guilt for relaxing and enjoying himself instead of doing his homework. Was the son righ in exploding so at his mom? Well, yes... based on his interpretation of the question... but would you be able to explain this son at that moment, that mom only wanted to chat a little bit (although being myopic at picking such a topic with a schoolboy)? I donát think so.

Just for a second, for the heck of it... try to imagine that JMC had no intention to offend you... could you read those very same words he wrote and give them a totally different interpretation and tone? Tonality is something that is very difficult to transmit in writing, also there is no body language... thatás why we should use more smileys :)

War Priest
05-19-2012, 02:12 PM
Ok, buddy...

Yep, I am the negative one. :D

War Priest
05-19-2012, 02:16 PM
The only reason I take some messages "supposably wrong" is from past messages. If say Bronson or somebody else told me the exact same thing, I would have responded in a much different way.

That is the problem with words, you cannot sense humor or tone behind text like you can with a voice. That is why they make emoticons. To show tone behing a text.

Besides, the mom could have asked her son in an agressive tone that made him react the way he did. :p

Dreno33
05-19-2012, 02:19 PM
im failing to see why this is argument. Better yet, HOW this became one...

War Priest
05-19-2012, 02:31 PM
im failing to see why this is argument. Better yet, HOW this became one...

How would you react if Cheifer said your "building compairison thread" was "junk"?

How would you react if Bronson said your "building compairison thread" was "junk"?

JohnnyR
05-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Arguments are boring. PMs guys....

Selfproclaimed
05-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Alls I can say is . If you can spend $1,000+ of real money on this game. You have to be bringing in the loot . Kudos if u can

Ascent
05-19-2012, 02:36 PM
Yes, our mind is a self defense mechanism, it's purpose is to make us survive. There is no problem with that function. Unfortunately with time, we will experience at least one trauma with everything in life and that's when the survival mechanism becomes our prison. We can't trust anybody anymore, we avoid most of the things... and the only way out of this is to realize, that the machine is so protective it does not allow you to live... it takes over and says things like: donát do that because you will fail, don't do that because you will get rejected... and it starts to dictate what you should do or not do, what you should feel or fear. The once very useful tool became the master... to get out of it? allow yourself to become vulnerable, otherwise everyone becomes an enemy... just look at old people who grumble at absolutely every thing in life... we are all made like this, with some it happens faster with some slower... however, some will realize that this is simply a trick played on us by our very own survival mechanism.

War Priest
05-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Arguments are boring. PMs guys....

I thought the argument was over..? :rolleyes:

I am just saying I take JMC as an always serious guy on here and don't think a joke is really a joke when he cracks one.

It is hard to distinguish a joke from a serious comment when they are wrote the same.

That is like trying to take Bronson serious. :p <-- See that is a joke.

JohnnyR
05-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Seems to be another one coming.... Maybe express the displeasure in PMs, kind of tired of seeing pages of this. Just my two cents.

SeqWins
05-19-2012, 02:40 PM
I thought the argument was over..? :rolleyes:

WP what's your problem dude the argument is over or do you have to get the last word...back to NANOS everybody...and before you say I'm telling you what to do on your thread I just want to talk strategy...NANOS!!!!!

War Priest
05-19-2012, 02:44 PM
WP what's your problem dude the argument is over or do you have to get the last word...back to NANOS everybody...and before you say I'm telling you what to do on your thread I just want to talk strategy...NANOS!!!!!

Haha, no problem. Here I will go rename my thread to "Sh*t Talking" so nobody gets confused...

Dreno33
05-19-2012, 02:45 PM
How would you react if Cheifer said your "building compairison thread" was "junk"?

How would you react if Bronson said your "building compairison thread" was "junk"?

@chiefer ~ idgaf b/c his posts don't have any credibility imo
@bronson ~ i wouldn't believe him, lol

Ascent
Not until they kiss and make up :D:D:D

JMC
Well my strategy of getting the level 2 nano without getting attacked, was to save up the boss missions on the last 10-12 maps.

Then time it so i level up off the first 5 or 6 hits and have another batch of energy to do the last 5 or 6. Minimum payout would be about 12.1mil i think on the last 10 maps. Maximum being much higher, probably in the 40-45mil range.

So i go a bit over vault max like 11 or 12 mil, then i do this and if i do as bad as possible i end up with 24-26 mil. Meaning chances of me reaching the 32mil mark are pretty decent.

If i don't need all 12 missions i save the others for the next nano. When i have 1 nano level 1 and 1 nano level 2, if by some miracle i get maximum payout on every single boss, i could possibly afford Nano level 3, or do so by selling a cheaper building.

Dreno33
05-19-2012, 02:46 PM
where did that phrase come from?

"just my 2 cents"

War Priest
05-19-2012, 02:48 PM
where did that phrase come from?

"just my 2 cents"

Back in the day you threw two pennies at the guy after you told your side of the story! Haha, just kidding but that could be it.

Bronson
05-19-2012, 02:58 PM
@JR cheers mate ;)

@Draino your Building comparison thread is junk!

@everyone else - argument what argument??? If you wanna see a real argument come down to my house when I leave the toilet seat up lol

Also please typing nanos in caps as I keep thinking of Nando's and boy could I go for some fried chicken right now!!!

War Priest
05-19-2012, 03:01 PM
@JR cheers mate ;)

@Draino your Building comparison thread is junk!

@everyone else - argument what argument??? If you wanna see a real argument come down to my house when I leave the toilet seat up lol

Also please typing nanos in caps as I keep thinking of Nando's and boy could I go for some fried chicken right now!!!

Go sit the _ _ _ _ down! Haha, just kidding buddy! But some other people really need to.

Bronson
05-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Go sit the _ _ _ _ down! Haha, just kidding buddy! But some other people really need to.

:) what level and ally count are you at now Priest?

I'm upto 73 with 171 allies and there is a dude who has around 16.5k defence and he has one nano on 2 one chemical plant on 5 and a spacey on 3!!

I hardly get beaten and I am 2k below this guy so as soon as I beef up my D then I'll be on the Nano 2 run

War Priest
05-19-2012, 03:09 PM
:) what level and ally count are you at now Priest?

I'm upto 73 with 171 allies and there is a dude who has around 16.5k defence and he has one nano on 2 one chemical plant on 5 and a spacey on 3!!

I hardly get beaten and I am 2k below this guy so as soon as I beef up my D then I'll be on the Nano 2 run

Level 71 and around that ally count.

Bronson
05-19-2012, 03:23 PM
Level 71 and around that ally count.

You should pi$$ it then! The rival range for me goes up to around 220-230 and the average def is 7k with the odd few around 10-11k. Haven't seen any1 with an attack over 11k.

Start saving now and I bet you will have one upgraded by this time next week!!

lanemondo
05-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Ah Nando's now you talking!
Great esult today against the Germans

Chelsea, I am proud!!!!!!