PDA

View Full Version : Gold prices

Magejim
05-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Has anyone else noticed that everyone does not pay the ame price for gold? My wife and i both play KA on our ipads. I was going to buy her some gold to do an upgrade for her. (she didn't know) we don't buy gems or gold. Well I noticed, On my ipad they offer 8k more gold for 19.99 on my character that they do on my wive's. I asked Fenzio what was up and they said that the amount of gold real money gets you depends on your level and IPH. sounds messed up.

Euchred
05-21-2012, 11:40 AM
So if you're planning to buy gold with real money put your cottages to level 10 to inflate your IPH

Freekizh
05-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Hi Magejim. Congrats on a great first post - this is a good pickup. I have only been keeping track of gem prices, but your are right - the higher your level, the more gold you can buy. I can now buy more than double the amount of gold on my level compared to 10-15 levels ago. For example, for $99.99 I can now buy 572K of gold. For $9.99 I can buy 42k.

This must have changed recently as prices have been pretty constant until recently. I think it is a good idea as 250k of gold isn't as much to me as say 15-20 levels ago when my IPH was only 2500.

@Euchred - for the first time maybe IPH and cottages may become important :)