PDA

View Full Version : Wake up, campers! Start PvE before drop rate fixing.

ShawnBB
05-29-2012, 06:08 PM
I feel so weak after seeing this guy's inventory :(. :(

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/9c116f58.jpg

This is the only thing that heavy gem players can't reach.

Altz
05-29-2012, 06:33 PM
I feel so weak after seeing this guy's inventory :(. :(

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/9c116f58.jpg

This is the only thing that heavy gem players can't reach.

Shawn, i can only bet all my money that the guy is a heavy gem player, you can take a look at his enemies killed stats that it's impossible to not spend a dime and get those amount of drops. :) how do i know? I have almost more than 9k pve kills, so yeah, just a heads up. But pve is important, rather than spending gold on equipment, i'd rather loot.

Euchred
05-29-2012, 07:04 PM
I've got about that much armor without spending a dime, very possible.

I have 460 armors ranging from 11/19 to 15/25.

ShawnBB
05-30-2012, 01:18 AM
I've got about that much armor without spending a dime, very possible.

I have 460 armors ranging from 11/19 to 15/25.

Wow, so you and this guy both know the secret place with glitch drop rate!
Do you play MW Euch? How about we exchange killer loot spot? :)

P4TR1C14N
05-30-2012, 04:11 AM
Wow, so you and this guy both know the secret place with glitch drop rate!
Do you play MW Euch? How about we exchange killer loot spot? :)

Don't be selfish, throw it in the group :)

Euchred
05-30-2012, 04:23 AM
The drop you guys are after was fixed weeks ago plus I have different armors then the guy in the pic. Also with a new data set being pushed out last night who knows what's going on.

ShawnBB
05-30-2012, 08:13 AM
Don't be selfish, throw it in the group :)

Seems like you have no idea what I've been through in the forum.
As long as you share something good publicly, it will be nerfed. Which means you are not allowed to throw them out if you still want that thing exist.
For a lot of new members I'm sorry about that, this forum is different from what it was three months ago.
Some "outstanding" or "abnormal" place will not be posted through experienced players after the M4A1 incident.

The drop you guys are after was fixed weeks ago plus I have different armors then the guy in the pic. Also with a new data set being pushed out last night who knows what's going on.

I think there is some item drop change going on.
They did a huge nerfing at my current looting spot actually! :( :( :(

Vile Lynn
05-30-2012, 08:21 AM
Seems like you have no idea what I've been through in the forum.
As long as you share something good publicly, it will be nerfed. Which means you are not allowed to throw them out if you still want that thing exist.
For a lot of new members I'm sorry about that, this forum is different from what it was three months ago.
Some "outstanding" or "abnormal" place will not be posted through experienced players after the M4A1 incident.

Know what you mean, Shawn... too bad that it is like that now.
I'm gonna send you an ally request, please accept from Clementine. :) thanks!

Futon
05-30-2012, 11:04 AM
I've been farming the same spot for about a week now got about 150 24-25 defense armors from it. Started again today and i got a drop and i said ewww i've never seen this armor before. Looked it up in my equipment and it was a 6/12 armor. Seems they've made some changes :p

el_gringo
05-30-2012, 11:17 AM
Well PM me if you boys find anything good but I'm a few levels behind you lot at 24 so might not be able to farm some of the best ones!

chiu
05-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Lol called it.. I think they decided that a change was necessary after seeing this thread. W2g shawnbb