PDA

View Full Version : Can't do quests, when entering map, monsters are invisible.

NoDe
05-31-2012, 01:23 PM
Yeah, so when i try yo do quests, its impossible because when I enter to map (like Shipwreck Cove) i cant see any monsters or even my avatar. I only can see map layout and the shadow of my avatar, when i try to move him.
And im playin Kingdom Age if it wasnt obious already.
I'm playing with iphone.

Need HELP

asdfg12345
05-31-2012, 02:28 PM
That means you are having internet connection issues.

lucita
05-31-2012, 02:43 PM
That has happened to me before on earlier quest/map. Try to uninstall & reinstall your KA should fix it.

FisK
05-31-2012, 02:58 PM
Try do close the app completely

1) Tap on the Home button to close the app.
2) Double-tap the home button to see the list of running apps.
3) Press and hold on one of the apps icons for a moment until a little circle with a - in it will appear on every app.
4) Tap the circle on the Kingdom Age icon to completely close the app.

Funzio games has a tendency to not load everything the first time it is launched after it is updated. (A update come out earlier today.)
Sometimes you may need to open and close the app up to 5 times before it loads everything currently after the app was updated.

I don't know way this happens.
For me it has only happen after a update of the app.
Ones with CC and 2 times with MW so it is not every time. (I have only emperies it with Funzio game.)

NoDe
05-31-2012, 11:11 PM
It doesnt seem to work. I did shutdown the app completely about 10 times and there is no difference. This i really annoying... I wouldnt like to uninstall the whole game because im almost at lvl 60 and it would get me to lvl 1. So it would take everything to point zero. Any other ideas to help?

Great_wall2
05-31-2012, 11:28 PM
It doesnt seem to work. I did shutdown the app completely about 10 times and there is no difference. This i really annoying... I wouldnt like to uninstall the whole game because im almost at lvl 60 and it would get me to lvl 1. So it would take everything to point zero. Any other ideas to help?

You won't lose anything by deleting and reinstalling. Everything is on the KA server and linked to your device ID so when you reinstall the game will have everything you had before. I and several others have done so with no issues.

NoDe
06-01-2012, 01:13 AM
You are absolutely sure about it? Wouldnt be nice surprise to prowe you wrong :D.

lucita
06-01-2012, 02:43 AM
I can second b'cos I've done that a few times before.
However, even after your reinstallation it may take anywhere from 2 minutes to 20 minutes to load up your data, so don't freek out when you find out you can't access the maps right after reinstallation!

TomS
06-01-2012, 02:44 AM
How become an hacker of Facebook 2012 hack inbox peoples inbox
With good not many steps you can go in profile any facebook girlfriend inbox and messages.
THIS IS ILLEGAL use it at your own gamble!
A arrive at has not been released still, but we interesting that you expunge messages and inbox history for adventitious confidentiality
Video Proof of Concept http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WefLCepQJAw
Tutorial and download link at http://cheatingnews.tk/how-hack-facebook-2012-spy-user-inbox-easy-hack/
With this Facebook hack method no necessary account credential is the exclusive an exploit on the Facebook link that will in fact for the most part provender you with whole access to your Facebook account you provender us with. Just give us a link to the account and we will tell you how hack Facebook.

Coog
06-01-2012, 03:04 AM
You won't lose anything by deleting and reinstalling. Everything is on the KA server and linked to your device ID so when you reinstall the game will have everything you had before. I and several others have done so with no issues.

I have the exact same problem and was just about to remove the app but get the message (translated from swedish)

"Removal of the app will also remove all the data. Are you sure you want to remove the app?"

Gaaah! Are you sure about this, I mean really, really, reeeeeally sure?

Coog
06-01-2012, 03:19 AM
Update: I took the plunge, deleted, reinstalled, all data still there and the missing enemies at Splinterbone Canyon is back. Problem solved... whoho.

P4TR1C14N
06-01-2012, 03:39 AM
You are absolutely sure about it? Wouldnt be nice surprise to prowe you wrong :D.

Yes, it will not remove your stats. They are stored at server side.

Yes, i did it myself for MW, KA multiple times as this problem does reappears regularly and they don't seem interested (yet) in fixing it or stabalizing this part of the technical infrastructure.

The problem is imho often related to weak Wifi connection for example. I seems to me not enough data got loaded into cash or something and the game thinks everything is there when loading the map. But this statement is a guess.

NoDe
06-02-2012, 02:23 AM
I did reinstall the game and the bug was fixed. Thank you guys for help!