PDA

View Full Version : quick question on strategy

Napolemon
06-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Hi all,
This is my first post on the KA forum and is going to be a very short one.
Could you guys help me? I have started this game a little while ago proudly doing what some refer as camping.
On the + side, I have now a decent income, have unlocked some interesting units etc
On the - I have done ZERO PVE and am not sure how beneficial it starting some now versus continuing unlocking the strongest units/weapons/armors from the inventory.

Does anyone have a view or has been in a similar situation maybe?

Thanks in advance.

Skoty422
06-01-2012, 07:23 AM
I think it's a personal preference. I started of guns blasting at the monsters. Doing every quest I could and leveling up as fast as my energy let me. And did plenty of pvp also. I like the way I play. I play to play. It's fun for me. Opening the game to collect money and closing it back out is not my cup of tea. Like I said. Personal preference. So, whatever you enjoy doing is what you should do. If you have a goal to try to be the strongest player at your level then camping is the ticket. It may take months or years. But it can be done. Enjoy the game.

FisK
06-01-2012, 08:10 AM
I'm champing in the beginning to build up a army and income.
I'm now starting on doing PvE quests and PvP now that I have a OK army and the event are starting in KA.

I will say Skoty are right. How you play it up to you.
If your goal is to be the first at level 75 then champing is a bad thing.
But if your goal is to be a strong player at your level then champing is a way to go.
Other players are relaying on PvE farming (attacking the same mods over and over again) to get strong equipment.

Hapl0
06-01-2012, 08:30 AM
Just.like all said it depends on you, PvE let you gain equipment and units in a cheapest way; i think you may obtain equivalent equipment and units in the store.

deuce
06-01-2012, 09:56 AM
I think it's a personal preference. I started of guns blasting at the monsters. Doing every quest I could and leveling up as fast as my energy let me. And did plenty of pvp also. I like the way I play. I play to play. It's fun for me. Opening the game to collect money and closing it back out is not my cup of tea.
This.

I've only recently altered my strategy to "bulk up" by buying heavy machinery (zeppelins, ornithopters, etc) as I'm reaching the point where other players have crazy stats (10k+ attack/defense). I'm still farming for equipment (because I can't buy the kind of armor I need to outfit my entire army) but I'm leveling slower now. However, once I get my army in sight of the 10K att/def range ... I'll go back to my regular way of playing (which is typically go through the map area by area and max it out before moving on again).