PDA

View Full Version : I got the 10th!!...BUT

TemplarX
06-06-2012, 03:41 AM
Alright, at the cost of leveling up 6 levels, but with no real money spent, I finally received the 10th gem and the full suite of rewards totaling almost +400 attack, +320 defense. Hopefully I am also in the running for top 500 income/h, although I am probably falling short somewhat. For future events, I hope Funzio would consider a factors:

1) there are few active event players in the low levels, so it's almost impossible to get rune boxes from pvp. I leveled up from lvl 25 to 31 just doing pve on monsters because that's the only way I could obtain box drops

2) the rewards for opening boxes can be insulting. Why give me wild man, elven ballistas, or air Mage or 1800 gold when these units are all but useless, even for low level players?

3). For the income event, why divide the tiers by above or below lvl 100? It was barely weeks ago when the cap was lifted on lvl 50. Did Funzio just "copy and paste" this event from CC without even doing a reality check?

Anyways, thanks for the event; it's a good start for a new game!

Plugger
06-06-2012, 05:24 AM
Congrats, I got my 10th a few minutes ago -no gems used. Had to level up from 14 to 25 to get the boxes as it's even harder to get boxes at the low levels. Even through PVE it sometimes takes more than twice my energy bar to get 1 silly box lol.

CounterSniper
06-06-2012, 05:28 AM
I have 392 leftover boxes

Plugger
06-06-2012, 05:53 AM

You still open them after your 10th?

CounterSniper
06-06-2012, 05:59 AM
yes, but only free option. Have got 4k gold x 3, couple yetis, a bunch of sorrys but thankfully no more frickin extra allies. lol.

TemplarX
06-06-2012, 06:06 AM
CS u just proved my point, higher level begets more boxes because there are more lying in the hands of participating players. At my level, I hardly get any from rivals. I am so lean on inventory that I was carrying zero rune boxes when the hour is up, several times! Even after getting my 10th, I only have 4 rune boxes left over.

CounterSniper
06-06-2012, 06:09 AM
CS u just proved my point, higher level begets more boxes because there are more lying in the hands of participating players. At my level, I hardly get any from rivals. I am so lean on inventory that I was carrying zero rune boxes when the hour is up, several times! Even after getting my 10th, I only have 4 rune boxes left over.

I got most of them from PvE but yes I used to run second accts on CC & MW and the boxes were always a little slower coming at the low levels.

The_Red
06-06-2012, 06:19 AM

A vast majority of mine came from PvE. I currently have 81 unopened. While your premise about level may be correct - the reasons are a bit faulty.

el_gringo
06-06-2012, 07:01 AM
Yeah I'm at that level range and haven't found a single box through PVP.

It seems to me I'm getting the box open but the low level cash reward ($1500) a lot more than in MW, where I get a lot more 'Sorrys' and therefore hang onto the box.