PDA

View Full Version : Strategy Approach?

Lord Moore
06-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Theoretically speaking, what is your opinion on this PVP only strategy? Camp around L5-10. Build up vault and max couple of unit buildings. Build all available money buildings, and then Level up high earning money buildings to L8-10. Take excess gold (over vault) and buy highest units/weapons/armor available given an alliance count of 2 x current level; so 10-20 allies. Avoid PvE to sustain current level, but strike out on selective PvP’s at times to build up gold reserves when needed for a purchase. Once maxed out with army weapons/armor go on a kingdom raiding rampage up to L20. Camp, rinse and repeat up to the next level plateau. Have I just described a basic “camping” strategy?

The_Red
06-08-2012, 01:28 PM
sounds boring....

Freekizh
06-08-2012, 01:34 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31954-Hero-strength-and-end-game-stats

Yes - ultra camping in fact. This thread discusses the concept, as well Emcee I believe has turtle guides in his sig.

If you were focused purely on PvP - you would not do virtually any money building upgrades but just upgrade boost buildings specific for your army, unit building upgrades, put all your skill points into attack, and feed your army with loot and plunder. Keep on leveling up as long as you can and enjoy yourself! No one can touch you because there is nothing to attack then.

Hapl0
06-08-2012, 01:35 PM
I think many campers play that way.

Joie
06-08-2012, 02:43 PM
It will work but be pretty boring, I enjoy doing a little of everything, trying to build. Nice looking town get all the buildings, it's all about killing time anyway