PDA

View Full Version : Nomadic Encampment Quest Problem

Addyman
06-12-2012, 02:02 AM
OK, so I have the quest called 'Breaking the Spell' which is to slay 6 Primal Warriors in the Nomadic Encampment.

However, when I travel there, there are no Primal Warriors showing up. It's not a rare quest, so I assume they should be showing up for me straight away rather than having to kill other creatures first.

Am I right? Has anyone else had this issue?

CounterSniper
06-12-2012, 02:37 AM
Yes and I talked to support. They said its a known issue and they are working on it.

I went ahead and kept doing the other goals for the encampment and the PW's eventually showed up.

lucita
06-12-2012, 02:39 AM
Yup, I had that problem before. I think it's a bug such that you need to finish all quests before nomadic encampment, including those for mastering lvl 1 & bosses of all the maps before, until you can see the primal warriors. That's what I did to solve the problem.

Addyman
06-12-2012, 03:25 AM
Thanks guys :)

Joie
07-10-2012, 02:38 PM
They will show up, same thing will happen in the last map for scavengers. Just keep doing a few of the others and they will pop up soon enough

spectra
07-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Yes!!!
the scavengers and Primal warrios quest, trigger after you complete, a few of the other quest in the same map
Do not worry about it