PDA

View Full Version : Defense skill points

Freekizh
06-23-2012, 01:23 AM
Anyone find that they are sensitive to ally count rather than levels? Most people assume levels, usually because they are max allies at the time.

CounterSniper
06-23-2012, 01:27 AM
Anyone find that they are sensitive to ally count rather than levels? Most people assume levels, usually because they are max allies at the time.

Sorry, what do you mean?

Freekizh
06-23-2012, 01:33 AM
Sorry, what do you mean?

I am finding that my skill points are less effective at low allies than at high ally levels. I had assumed they were X(level)* skill points. But rather could they be Y*skill points*no of allies?

CounterSniper
06-23-2012, 01:43 AM
Ah, ok, I see.

I don't have enough invested in defense to provide assistance. I'm HP heavy right now.

I wonder if CCM would care enlighten us. He does drop nice nuggets of info from time to time.

The_Red
06-23-2012, 06:37 AM
I am finding that my skill points are less effective at low allies than at high ally levels. I had assumed they were X(level)* skill points. But rather could they be Y*skill points*no of allies?

At the risk of being called out again by the thread master:

I've got a rather asymmetric attack/defense and I really don't notice anything particularly important about defense points vs attack points. (my attack defense ratio is 3:1). The longer I play, the more I am feeling that HP is the way to go in order to build up weapons/armor quicker.

Freekizh
06-23-2012, 08:30 AM
At the risk of being called out again by the thread master:

I've got a rather asymmetric attack/defense and I really don't notice anything particularly important about defense points vs attack points. (my attack defense ratio is 3:1). The longer I play, the more I am feeling that HP is the way to go in order to build up weapons/armor quicker.

I've dont think defense point are worth more than attack points - for certain reasons I choose to put them into defense.