PDA

View Full Version : Attacked by MUCH higher level players, how??

Vedder
06-24-2012, 08:12 AM
I have been browsing this forum and I think i understand the "whale" description, etc. I am level 74 and over the last couple of days I have been attacked by players with levels of 111, 114, etc. HOW??? One guy took me for a bunch of coin. On my rival or battle list I only see players 73-75, how are these guys able to attack players 30 levels lower than them? Did I enter Whale territory an open myself to get attacked by these high level players?

I did send a support note to Funzio, here was their response.

"Thanks for the message.

This is a known issue that we are currently in the process of fixing and should have resolved in the upcoming update.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused."

I really have no issue getting attacked by players around my level, that is an even playing field, but what fun is it to get wipedd out by players with 35k more defense and attack than you do??

Vedder
574-083-260

enahs1
06-24-2012, 08:32 AM
I think you entered whale territory

Great_wall2
06-24-2012, 08:34 AM
I have been browsing this forum and I think i understand the "whale" description, etc. I am level 74 and over the last couple of days I have been attacked by players with levels of 111, 114, etc. HOW??? One guy took me for a bunch of coin. On my rival or battle list I only see players 73-75, how are these guys able to attack players 30 levels lower than them? Did I enter Whale territory an open myself to get attacked by these high level players?

I did send a support note to Funzio, here was their response.

"Thanks for the message.

This is a known issue that we are currently in the process of fixing and should have resolved in the upcoming update.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused."

I really have no issue getting attacked by players around my level, that is an even playing field, but what fun is it to get wipedd out by players with 35k more defense and attack than you do??

Vedder
574-083-260

Sounds like you are in whale territory. Consensus on the forum from what I can see is level 72 and up will put you whale territory. Just off hand what is your defense right now.

Joe Brown1
06-24-2012, 08:49 AM
Vedder, as well as your current defense, what is you ally count? I am curious as to what extent ally count impacts whale's ability to see you (I.e. If you have less allies does it delay when the whales see you)

Vedder
06-24-2012, 09:04 AM
My defense is 21,175 and my ally count is 376...

If I am in whale territory why would Funzio recognize the problem and say that it would be fixed in the next update?

Ved

Hapl0
06-24-2012, 09:05 AM
CounterSnipe posted this a few days ago (hope u don't mind):

Lvl 92 w/ max allies

Can see from lvl 69 to lvl 115 and from 10 allies to 500 allies

I hope this will help u.

Freekizh
06-24-2012, 09:06 AM
Vedder, as well as your current defense, what is you ally count? I am curious as to what extent ally count impacts whale's ability to see you (I.e. If you have less allies does it delay when the whales see you)

That was my experiment. I went down to 3 allies (I cut over 400 allies!!) ..took a long time :(

Here is the answer: while cutting allies low enuff will reduce the chance of whales seeing you, the problem is as follows - players with 2-3x your ally count can still see you. So if you have 5 allies, a guy with 15 allies can see you. And very occassally a guy with 50-60 will see you because maybe he refreshed 30x! These guys will effectively be your whale.

Skill points which are so effective at high allies are useless at low allies. Therefore you need a very high density of event or gem units as well as very high level upgrades of defense buildings for this strategy.

Hapl0
06-24-2012, 09:08 AM
Vedder, maybe it's hard by Funzio to keep happy both sides, one side want to hide from whales and the other side wants to have more rivals, what would u do if u where working in Funzio?

Hapl0
06-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Wow Freekizh, thanks for the info. In your opinion is it safe to be with only 3 allies?

Freekizh
06-24-2012, 09:13 AM
Wow Freekizh, thanks for the info. In your opinion is it safe to be with only 3 allies?

No it is not safe. I had all high quality armor and weapons and HP and event units but it was not enough. I needed another 1500D in defense building upgrades. You need 3500D+. I miscalculated on the skill points.

A very heavy gem player with defense building upgrades could do it though...

asdfg12345
06-24-2012, 09:14 AM
That was my experiment. I went down to 3 allies (I cut over 400 allies!!) ..took a long time :(

Here is the answer: while cutting allies low enuff will reduce the chance of whales seeing you, the problem is as follows - players with 2-3x your ally count can still see you. So if you have 5 allies, a guy with 15 allies can see you. And very occassally a guy with 50-60 will see you because maybe he refreshed 30x! These guys will effectively be your whale.

Skill points which are so effective at high allies are useless at low allies. Therefore you need a very high density of event or gem units as well as very high level upgrades of defense buildings for this strategy.
How does skill points for defense and offense work?

Hapl0
06-24-2012, 09:20 AM
I hope u get ur answers soon Freekizh. I think that McDoc said in MW that a lot of defense in skill points give him some advantage, but maybe the rules are diferent from one game to another.

Freekizh
06-24-2012, 09:24 AM
I hope u get ur answers soon Freekizh. I think that McDoc said in MW that a lot of defense in skill points give him some advantage, but maybe the rules are diferent from one game to another.

Yep. Plus this is a social game and low allies is no fun if people cannot visit you :)

Hapl0
06-24-2012, 09:29 AM
Lol, u r right milord!

Vedder
06-24-2012, 09:30 AM
HapIO, I guess if I were Funzio, I would aim to have a game that is fair and balanced for all players. If a player my level or a few up or down from my level takes me down and whips my tail, fair enough, they have played the game better than I have and perhaps invested in gems, etc. I have no issue getting outplayed by players my level, what I don`t understand is why players 30 levels higher with 40,000 a/d points are allowed to attack lower players. Where is the challenge? If they do hit those player for whatever reason, the benefit to doing so should be minimal.

This really isnt a whine, just trying to understand the reasoning and benefit to these guys preying on players that have no prayer in defending themselves.

I guess I entered whale territrory and I have to swim with the big sharks now!!

Ved
574-083-260

lucita
06-24-2012, 09:32 AM
My defense is 21,175 and my ally count is 376...

If I am in whale territory why would Funzio recognize the problem and say that it would be fixed in the next update?

Ved

I wouldn't count too much on Funzio to solve your issue. There're always the whales to satisfy and many of them put sh!t load of real money into the game.

Your defense is a bit on the low end but doesn't make you the juiciest as there're quite some 10k+ defense at your level. Your ally count is good cos the high whales are hunting those with 400+ ally right now.
The only issue is why you have unvaulted gold? I keep my def only at average + and haven't been robbed in my entire game except once early on while I took someone 120k+ and he robbed me back 20k immediately before i could spent them all.
Also don't think of taking revenge. Once you leave your name on the whale's news post you'd be absolutely doomed.
Just vault your gold, be careful with your 12/24/48 hr building, improve your defense and hope the whales will leave you alone soon.

Hapl0
06-24-2012, 09:36 AM
Maybe u r right Vedder.

lucita
06-24-2012, 09:39 AM
HapIO, I guess if I were Funzio, I would aim to have a game that is fair and balanced for all players. If a player my level or a few up or down from my level takes me down and whips my tail, fair enough, they have played the game better than I have and perhaps invested in gems, etc. I have no issue getting outplayed by players my level, what I don`t understand is why players 30 levels higher with 40,000 a/d points are allowed to attack lower players. Where is the challenge? If they do hit those player for whatever reason, the benefit to doing so should be minimal.

This really isnt a whine, just trying to understand the reasoning and benefit to these guys preying on players that have no prayer in defending themselves.

I guess I entered whale territrory and I have to swim with the big sharks now!!

Ved
574-083-260

The lift of lvl limit from 75 to 200 simply create a huge room for expansion for players. A few of them somehow managed to move up much faster than others and many of them already allied with those now at lvl 90ish early on in the game. There aren't really that many lvl 100+ around right now and the # of lvl90, 80+ is also not enough to form a meaningful length of battle list for those lvl 100+, and that's why they see those at lvl72+. Of course Funzio would like to have a fair and balanced game but if you're Funzio you also need to find food for those lvl 100+ whales, right?

Vedder
06-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Lucita, thanks for the info and the help! I am working on building up my D. I learned the lesson on the unvaulted coin, that is for sure, there is not a coin over my max protect now, trust me!!! They arent going to get a cent from me again! What did you mean by becareful with the 12/24/48 hr building? And your right about Funzio, the whales pay their paychecks...

Who knows HapIO, just my point of view I guess...

Ved

Hapl0
06-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Maybe lucita were saying about 12/24/48 because those buildings give the better reward so they are the target to raid if u had vaulted all ur money.

lucita
06-24-2012, 09:55 AM
The whale territory dynamics is not quite known for many players beforehand as it's so much determined by how the community plays. I think it's a tough job technically speaking to avoid this phenomenon once you lift the level limit so high to lvl 200. If Funzio did it gradually with 25 lvl increase things may be very different.

To be frank, I would have been in your position as I don't play CC or MA and knew nothing about whale. I'm just lucky to start early and hence avoid the whole hassle. Trust me, you're not in the worst position as you just step into the territory and got hit a few times. I have a few juicy boys who tried to take revenge on me and now become my daily regular feed. I somehow feel sympathy that right now Funzio allows at least 2 * 20 attacks every 24 hour. But hey, who knows when Funzio would change the algorithm and fingers crossed that we don't go back to the dark ages with 5 attack/24 hr limit!
Btw, don't forget to try making friends with whales!

Answer for 12/24/48 buildings: as I said you're not the juiciest of all in a way that you don't really feed well for tourny points and most likely attack on you for exp would inflict some loss on the whales. Unless the whales just want to kill without consideration of cost (yup, there're those kind of crazy whales), most likely only raids on your high input 12/24/48 hour building would justify the cost of attack. Also don't forget that when whales hit you they give up 1 attack to do it on others, so small improvement on yourself can sometimes create huge impact.
Btw, if you leave your 12/24/48 building cash lying around that also leaves an impression that you don't play often and hence an easy prey.
Hope this helps. :)

Hapl0
06-24-2012, 10:01 AM
Thanks for ur advices lucita and besides those were pointed to Vedder they help to all of us, btw lucita, did u lower ur allies as many said or are full allied?

lucita
06-24-2012, 10:10 AM
I think I can be called a small whale by now and as lvl 100+ I keep my ally at 500.
Once I moved up to lvl 70 I kept my ally strictly at lvl*5 but that may not quite work right now. I was lucky to start early and kinda grew along with the whales and befriended most of them along the way.

And just to clarify, there can be two meanings of 'to lower ally'. One is to lower it to less than lvl * 5, and the other is to lower it to lvl * 5. It's quite a subtle concept not quite easily be understood by the wide audience and I think there's another thread that has a more detailed explanation about that.

I'm neutral between keeping ally count at lvl * 5 and less than lvl * 5 but don't see much advantage in having anything more than lvl * 5.

Hapl0
06-24-2012, 10:26 AM
Thanks lucita for your response, it helps a lot. About the whales, are they organized? In MW there are some organized and called pirates.

lucita
06-24-2012, 10:36 AM
I doubt it but I can't speak for all.
I know some of them talk to each other every now and then but not necessarily regularly.
I've seen some whales making posts like 'ask me for help if you need' or others writing to seek help from whales to attack those whom they think are acting unreasonably, but I can't tell for sure what really happened afterwards.

How do the pirates work in MW?

Hapl0
06-24-2012, 11:07 AM
According to the posts, they used to help to bring doom to any who disrespect them and are organized in many levels, there are the ones who have golden armies and other that are only friends of them and not so powerful but under protection, used to warn other players to max their allies maybe to help others with their quests or tournaments. Sometimes they just label someone like a hard target and many try to soften this target until you break down. But, take in mind that many that play in MW play KA too, so it could possible that who are whale there could be a whale here and all that i'm writing were something i read in the forum of MW.

Hapl0
06-24-2012, 11:13 AM
A few days ago someone reported a glitch or bug in MW that with just ornaments you could cloak ur base (kingdom here) and you could only see a empty place but if u check his profile he has a nice IPH, who post this just post pics too where a pirate were teaching other how to cloak the base so nobody could raid you. All this were before the last update so maybe this were fixed already.

Hunterhan37
06-24-2012, 10:49 PM
A few days ago someone reported a glitch or bug in MW that with just ornaments you could cloak ur base (kingdom here) and you could only see a empty place but if u check his profile he has a nice IPH, who post this just post pics too where a pirate were teaching other how to cloak the base so nobody could raid you. All this were before the last update so maybe this were fixed already.

Haha, I saw someone cloak his base in KA the morning with latest client. I thought it just a glitch, so didn't take picture. :-(

Arwin Stark
06-25-2012, 12:10 AM
Only a new player but here is what experence i have.......

Players that end up on your wall stay there until they get bumped off. So back when i was level 20 and was attacked and lost those players are still there now i am level 66 so i can have my revenge and use them to farm off pvp quests and honour points.

The benifits i see with attacking these players is to go up in the pvp tourney round attack quests and win X battles against oppenents with Y amount of allies. If you can get your ally count down enough to a point its not worth them attacking for the pvp quests. (at lvl 66 i have 330 allys and im up to torney 78 opponents with 193 allys)

The other benfit for them is that if you are high enough in attack over their defence they get honour points with out loosing units to buy honour point units.

One type of defence i have seen if you are stuck on some ones wall and keep getting attacked is post a comment which done enough times pushes you off their wall as they can only reply and not invade/revenge. Even if they delete the comment from their profile it will stay on their wall.

Cheers Arwin

CounterSniper
06-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Only a new player but here is what experence i have.......

Players that end up on your wall stay there until they get bumped off. So back when i was level 20 and was attacked and lost those players are still there now i am level 66 so i can have my revenge and use them to farm off pvp quests and honour points.

The benifits i see with attacking these players is to go up in the pvp tourney round attack quests and win X battles against oppenents with Y amount of allies. If you can get your ally count down enough to a point its not worth them attacking for the pvp quests. (at lvl 66 i have 330 allys and im up to torney 78 opponents with 193 allys)

The other benfit for them is that if you are high enough in attack over their defence they get honour points with out loosing units to buy honour point units.

One type of defence i have seen if you are stuck on some ones wall and keep getting attacked is post a comment which done enough times pushes you off their wall as they can only reply and not invade/revenge. Even if they delete the comment from their profile it will stay on their wall.

Cheers Arwin

Spamming someones wall does not work. They are grouped together after the first couple and even if you wait long enough between them to avoid that it is highly frowned upon by the gaming community and will bring even swifter retribution.

Plus its against funzio rules and can get you banned.

Lastly the players can simply block the spammer after two messages.

A good rule to follow~ Dont SPAM peoples walls.

Arwin Stark
06-25-2012, 12:26 AM
I wasnt trying to implying spamming their wall just that enough comments will drop you off their wall.

I guess thats what allys are for :)

CounterSniper
06-25-2012, 12:27 AM
I wasnt trying to implying spamming their wall just that enough comments will drop you off their wall.

I guess thats what allys are for :)

Just thought the pitfalls of doing that should be made public. No worries :cool:

CounterSniper
06-25-2012, 02:08 AM
CounterSnipe posted this a few days ago (hope u don't mind):

Lvl 92 w/ max allies

Can see from lvl 69 to lvl 115 and from 10 allies to 500 allies

I hope this will help u.

Nope, dont mind at all.

Just an update. Im now at lvl 102 and can see from lvl 73 to lvl 125 and from 70 allies to 500 allies.

spectra
06-25-2012, 02:13 AM

Number of allies does not matter in whale territory (by my experience)
I am lv-102 and can see players in the 70+ level some have the 375 allies others only 35 or 88 allies, so if you are in whale territory, you better fully ally your units and boost your stats
the only thing of having low ally count here, is to avoid being attack by Honor point mission hunters, but you are a sitting duck for those that have the Devil Warlord that gives 40%+ HPs for battle
basically either way you are screwed if you do not beef up your stats

Freekizh
06-25-2012, 02:23 AM
Number of allies does not matter in whale territory (by my experience)
I am lv-102 and can see players in the 70+ level some have the 375 allies others only 35 or 88 allies, so if you are in whale territory, you better fully ally your units and boost your stats
the only thing of having low ally count here, is to avoid being attack by Honor point mission hunters, but you are a sitting duck for those that have the Devil Warlord that gives 40%+ HPs for battle
basically either way you are screwed if you do not beef up your stats

Full allied whales cannot see below 9-10 allies afaik. I was never attacked by anyone full allied when below 10 allies, mostly guys with 10-20 allies.

Hapl0
06-25-2012, 05:53 AM
Freekizh, your experiment were great and this info it will help to all of us.

CS, when you were lvl92 and now 102, in both levels were you full allied?

CounterSniper
06-25-2012, 06:00 AM
CS, when you were lvl92 and now 102, in both levels were you full allied?

Yes, always max allies.

Hapl0
06-25-2012, 06:09 AM
Thanks for the info CS, i'll take in mind your words. Just wondering, are u a whale CS?

CounterSniper
06-25-2012, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the info CS, i'll take in mind your words. Just wondering, are u a whale CS?

That would be for others to say, not me. :cool:

I hold my own i guess.

52k/55k A/D

11434 battles won, 360 lost

737 Raids won, 3 lost

Barricuda maybe? idk

Whales in my mind are over 100k A/D and they do nibble on me regularly.

Hapl0
06-25-2012, 07:29 AM
Wow, it looks like a whale or mini whale like lucita said she were. Btw nice stats and in ur level what's your present goals for the game? Finishing all quests and wait for events?

CounterSniper
06-25-2012, 07:43 AM
Wow, it looks like a whale or mini whale like lucita said she were. Btw nice stats and in ur level what's your present goals for the game? Finishing all quests and wait for events?

Well, thats nice but arguable. :cool:

Actually you can probably tell im a compulsive PvP'r and with the Devil Warlord giving me a HP boost i'll continue that especially since TR's turned into CR's.

Get all hi end HP units to 100 minimum. Almost there

Mastering all the maps.

Finally find some 30ish Armor

Upgrading boost bldgs.

Wait patiently for the release of new content; maps, bldgs, quests, etc

Never rest even for a moment or I'll get swallowed up by the 100k+ killers

Hapl0
06-25-2012, 07:50 AM
Good goals, it looks like u are enjoying the game at full.

According to your statements, all your units buildings are maxed? Wow, your army must be impresive.

Good luck in your quest for 30ish armor.

CounterSniper
06-25-2012, 07:59 AM
No, not all but ive unlocked what i consider essential for now.

Will get back to them after ive worked on boost for awhile.

Thx , I need luck finding the armor, driving me batty. lol :cool:

Hunterhan37
06-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Whales:

Alex L106 IPH 13101 123k/104k
J L110 IPH 11198 120k/107k
Dynodon11 L145 IPH 6625 101k/77k
WarHammer L94 IPH 6261 83k/66k
Karagoth L121 IPH 9694 76k/89k
Br4d L113 IPH 2797 74k/69k
BlackMyth L123 IPH 3209 73k/63k
Praxi L95 IPH 8375 70k/64k
Tjeng777 L120 IPH 4568 56k/56k
Marty L101 IPH 6010 54k/54k
spectra L106 IPH 5280 54k/48k
Terry L113 IPH 6736 54k/48k
Claus L105 IPH 6406 43k/43k
june L99 IPH 6744 41k/45k
BroDawg L102 IPH 4633 39k/51k
M L94 IPH 5036 35k/34k
Billy L95 IPH 3858 29k/32k
Spec the Black L92 IPH 3846 29k/28k
Levundra L92 IPH 4576 28k/32k
MasterTJ L77 IPH 2949 25k/26k
Kim Karlsson L95 IPH 4417 24k/32k
Raven L92 IPH 1698 17k/18k

The_Red
06-28-2012, 12:11 PM
Whales:
snip

I wouldn't consider anyone at 30k/30k to be a "whale."

lucita
06-28-2012, 12:17 PM
Agree.
How did you compile your list? by those who do active PvP, those who attack you, or just the players with highest stats you see on your battle list? There're at least 10 80k+ players missing from your list. and 17k/18k is a feed for whale, not a whale. interesting list though.

Hunterhan37
06-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Agree.
How did you compile your list? by those who do active PvP, those who attack you, or just the players with highest stats you see on your battle list? There're at least 10 80k+ players missing from your list. and 17k/18k is a feed for whale, not a whale. interesting list though.

It comes from my allies list. Those are most high level players.

Hapl0
06-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Wow, u have 20 whales allies; from that list 2 are my allies.

Hapl0
06-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Are u a whale, Hunter?

Hapl0
06-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Agreed on that 17/18 isn't a whale.

Joe Brown1
06-28-2012, 12:54 PM
Agreed on that 17/18 isn't a whale.

Especially at lvl 92. I'm only lvl 68 with A/D of 30k/25k and 162 allies. Long way to go to whale territory.

Hunterhan37
06-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Are u a whale, Hunter?

No. I'm only Lvl 52 A6k/D9K. :-)

The_Red
06-28-2012, 01:01 PM
My list >L100 > 30k: (Im not posting their names)

h**** L124 53/53
p***** L162 119/106
r**** L110 39/47
y***** L102 38/36
x***** L106 54/60
c***** L105 43/43
d***** L115 62/62

ones who attacked today:
j***** L95 105/88
d***** L145 101/77

The_Red
06-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Especially at lvl 92. I'm only lvl 68 with A/D of 30k/25k and 162 allies. Long way to go to whale territory.

With those stats you're a "whale..." by most measures. you just haven't upped your allies to max. Most people >50k have 450-500 allies.

spectra
06-28-2012, 02:14 PM
Whales:

LOL, Hunter I "resent" that, I am not a whale, maybe a little overweight, but definetly not a whale, hahaha

I noticed that for a while my rival list I could see all the way down to lv-70, that most it been because there were probably not many people in the upper levels, it seem that has change now and players can only see about 10 levels up and down of theirs

I do alot of PVP since I got the Devil Warlord, attack and raid are part of the game (it happens to me too), but I also sometimes do not raid but leave a message in their wall reminding them to collect their gold before it gets stolen.
I have quite a few times been attacked by players with half my stats, and I do not attack back (which would be easy to do) I leave a message asking if it was an error (I know I have made a few of those -- FAT THUMBS) and offer to ally, which usualy they do, and if they not reply, that is fine, I just move on with the game.

I get it also buy players with 80K and 100k A/D, so I have to beef my defences (not much I can do anyways) but always make sure to collect your gold on time, and vault it, and as soon as one vault upgrade it done (or close to finish) make sure you have enough gold for the next upgrade, My vault just finish 5 minutes ago to reach level 10, so I am done with upgrading the vault, lv-9 vault will hold 250k, and will allow you to save for a Manor

Cheers

asdfg12345
06-28-2012, 02:25 PM
My list >L100 > 30k: (Im not posting their names)

h**** L124 53/53
p***** L162 119/106
r**** L110 39/47
y***** L102 38/36
x***** L106 54/60
c***** L105 43/43
d***** L115 62/62

ones who attacked today:
j***** L95 105/88
d***** L145 101/77
Honestly, if a person's attack isnt over 50k he/she aint a whale.

The_Red
06-28-2012, 02:26 PM
Honestly, if a person's attack isnt over 50k he/she aint a whale.

I think its 50-60k personally. 40k is pretty normal for a max allies person in the 90s.

asdfg12345
06-28-2012, 03:07 PM
I think its 50-60k personally. 40k is pretty normal for a max allies person in the 90s.
Yup, if a person cant penetrate my no gem army, they arent a whale.

Hunterhan37
06-28-2012, 04:45 PM
As i know, in my list there are no free player over 50k/50k.
The most powerful free player in my list is "Claus" L105 IPH 6406 43k/43k

asdfg12345
06-28-2012, 04:47 PM
I know a lvl 80 fella who is 40k+ for both offense and defense while been 100% free player. He camps a bit though

Hunterhan37
06-28-2012, 05:02 PM
ooh. another whale:
Pendragon L162 IPH 31285 119k/106k

Hunterhan37
06-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Aha, Br4d is on the leader board. No. 7.

BrodawgCanada
06-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Whales:

Alex L106 IPH 13101 123k/104k
J L110 IPH 11198 120k/107k
Dynodon11 L145 IPH 6625 101k/77k
WarHammer L94 IPH 6261 83k/66k
Karagoth L121 IPH 9694 76k/89k
BlackMyth L123 IPH 3209 73k/63k
Praxi L95 IPH 8375 70k/64k
Tjeng777 L120 IPH 4568 56k/56k
Marty L101 IPH 6010 54k/54k
Terry L113 IPH 6736 54k/48k
Claus L105 IPH 6406 43k/43k
june L99 IPH 6744 41k/45k
BroDawg L102 IPH 4633 39k/51k
M L94 IPH 5036 35k/34k
Billy L95 IPH 3858 29k/32k
Spec the Black L92 IPH 3846 29k/28k
Levundra L92 IPH 4576 28k/32k
MasterTJ L77 IPH 2949 25k/26k
Kim Karlsson L95 IPH 4417 24k/32k
Raven L92 IPH 1698 17k/18k
I'm on this list I'm a whale??? Does that mean I'm better than u?? I think so!!!

Hapl0
06-28-2012, 05:17 PM
I think this P** were mentioned before. Wow, Hunter u really got a good nick, dunno how u got all this stats but thaks, i'll add to my record.

CounterSniper
06-28-2012, 05:36 PM
@Hunterhan37

A whale list should only list whales and not your buddies.

Now what a whale is is up for debate but as others have already pointed out you have guppies on your whale list cuz whales arent determined by their lvl but their a/d generally speaking.

Perhaps a revision is in order.

Freekizh
06-28-2012, 05:46 PM
@Hunterhan37

A whale list should only list whales and not your buddies....you have guppies on your list...

Damn that's funny..

Hapl0
06-28-2012, 05:50 PM
Freekizh, according to the list u r a whale.

Vile Lynn
06-28-2012, 06:09 PM
A whale list should only list whales and not your ... guppies.

Hi CS! :cool: that's awesome, lol!

Vile Lynn
06-28-2012, 06:15 PM
So what is the definition of a whale?

Level 75 starts to enter whale territory?

...just wondering if I should slow up on the leveling.
I haven't been attacked by anyone other than +/-1 of my level, 68. I'm not ready for attacks all day.

CounterSniper
06-28-2012, 06:38 PM
So what is the definition of a whale?

Level 75 starts to enter whale territory?

...just wondering if I should slow up on the leveling.
I haven't been attacked by anyone other than +/-1 of my level, 68. I'm not ready for attacks all day.

Well, seeing how your stats are higher than some of the "whales" on that list and you're only lvl 67 i would say you are ready for prime time. Just keep adding fully equipped allies and you will kickass.

BrodawgCanada
06-28-2012, 07:24 PM
What does it matter what your allies attack and defense is??

CounterSniper
06-28-2012, 07:29 PM
What does it matter what your allies attack and defense is??

It doesnt, fully equipped means having armor and weapons.

Having the allies without the gear to equip them with is reckless.

Of course the stronger the equipment the better.

Freekizh
06-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Freekizh, according to the list u r a whale.

Haha..I am a tadpole..not even a guppy! Though if I go for this prize I can become a guppy...hmmmm...sometimes it's more fun being a tadpole..lol..at least you get kissed by a princess when u grow up...right???

tcapi
06-28-2012, 07:58 PM
Plankton.....food for the sperm whales!

Vile Lynn
06-28-2012, 08:01 PM
Well, seeing how your stats are higher than some of the "whales" on that list and you're only lvl 67 i would say you are ready for prime time. Just keep adding fully equipped allies and you will kickass.
Thanks CS :)
Trying to.

Having the allies without the gear is reckless.

Of course the stronger the equipment the better.

No doubt, I look for rivals that don't have fully equipped allies. And, Funzio made it so easy for us to see if we have enough. There is no reason not to have a fully equipped army. (is it called an army in KA?)
The low-middle maps give plenty for starters.

I'm almost ready to look for better, stronger stuff. I need more money to hit some of the monsters on the last map.

CounterSniper
06-28-2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks CS :)
Trying to.

No doubt, I look for rivals that don't have fully equipped allies. And, Funzio made it so easy for us to see if we have enough. There is no reason not to have a fully equipped army. (is it called an army in KA?)
The low-middle maps give plenty for starters.

I'm almost ready to look for better, stronger stuff. I need more money to hit some of the monsters on the last map.

Yeah, the initial investment can be a tad painful but pays off big time in the long run. Just go to the highest map and go to town, you wont regret it.

Of course im seriously thinkiing of hanging it up and you could just take my game off my hands which would save you a lot of time, and money.

Vile Lynn
06-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Yeah, the initial investment can be a tad painful but pays off big time in the long run. Just go to the highest map and go to town, you wont regret it.

Of course im seriously thinkiing of hanging it up and you could just take my game off my hands which would save you a lot of time, and money.

We'll see...

CounterSniper
06-28-2012, 08:55 PM
We'll see...

My siggy clearly shows if i decide to quit, i quit, even if on the top of the heap.

Vile Lynn
06-28-2012, 08:56 PM
My siggy clearly shows if i decide to quit, i quit, even if on the top of the heap.

Yeah, yeah, I know you aren't bluffing.