PDA

View Full Version : RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

S&H Max
03-10-2013, 06:40 PM
You only bring top 2000 if their are not top 2000 forget them its wasted money, in your case not so much money tho!

dloh1970
03-11-2013, 12:27 AM
I was attacked by a guy with high defense points, upon inspection on his inventory I found out that he has 3 F18-G Growler (Atk 2164 Def 1327)..hmm....3? Is that possible..where he got that from anyway?

ohgreatitsryan
03-11-2013, 12:41 AM
That is the rare unit from the current LE set, if he bought enough of the sets, or got really lucky, it's totally possible.

bbprofitz
03-13-2013, 02:30 PM
quick question: can concrete be looted? like if you're holding on to 50 concrete, and lets say you lose several battles... could you be left with less than 50 concrete?

Dudebot121256
03-13-2013, 02:32 PM
quick question: can concrete be looted? like if you're holding on to 50 concrete, and lets say you lose several battles... could you be left with less than 50 concrete?Nope. You can only collect concrete from events and from PVP battles. The concrete from PVP battles just randomly appear.

Hupernikomen
03-13-2013, 05:10 PM
What is the cost of the 1st health regen on the second one down the bonus tree. Thanks, and sorry for posting this in two places.

Ironman3503
03-13-2013, 05:11 PM
How do you know if you received faction boost?
IE +3% attack

Selfproclaimed
03-13-2013, 05:21 PM
What is the cost of the 1st health regen on the second one down the bonus tree. Thanks, and sorry for posting this in two places.

Hm. Wish I had the answer to this, but the faction I'm in have got all the health bonuses and I forget. Which one are you on and what cost is it?? I think it's a few billion dollars as my guesstimate but I'm sure im probably wrong. When it comes down to it though, don't think too far ahead, worry about what you can achieve next.

Hupernikomen
03-13-2013, 05:23 PM
Hm. Wish I had the answer to this, but the faction I'm in have got all the health bonuses and I forget. Which one are you on and what cost is it?? I think it's a few billion dollars as my guesstimate but I'm sure im probably wrong. When it comes down to it though, don't think too far ahead, worry about what you can achieve next.thanks. Some one pointed out that it actually is casualty rate and not health anyways.

Selfproclaimed
03-13-2013, 05:23 PM
How do you know if you received faction boost?
IE +3% attack

3% is small. So it might be tough to tell. Only way really is to know your own personal stats beforehand and then see what they are after the bonus is bought. On iOS devices, you won't be able to see the factions bonuses applied to your stats, gre is still working on a fix/ update for that issue. But they do apparently work in the battle results screen,you will see it with boost when it fluctuates upwards. On android devices, I believe they already Can see their stats with full boost from factions bonuses.

Selfproclaimed
03-13-2013, 05:25 PM
thanks. Some one pointed out that it actually is casualty rate and not health anyways.

Then I have the answer for that one. As for the casualty rate bonus. It's a 5% reduction for 2 billion as the first one.

WarDynasty
03-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Question: I started the Syndicate Compound - Level 5, and been following the individual missions in the (goals folder). I've got 16 out 18 completed when the missions inside the goals folder have disappeared!! I've totally lost track of who or what I've already completed. Is this a glitch? Now I have to start over and write down what I've completed!! Has anyone else experienced this glitch? Anything I can do to fix the problem? Any help is appreciated!!

Sergeant
War Dynasty

dloh1970
03-14-2013, 07:50 PM
Anyone experiencing "missing gold"? I recently bought a "bank truck of gold" was credited immediately but came back a
few hrs later they were gone! Send in a ticket to Gree a few days ago and still waiting for them to respond...and thats not all...just received a 100 gold reward for some loyalty promotion thing and came back half hr later..same thing again,..those 100 gold reward gone as well!.....oh and there seems to be some glitch..bought this Jinai facility...it asked if I wanted to complete building it for 1gold..hell yeah..of course I jump on to it..so am I now "being punished" for it?

Selfproclaimed
03-14-2013, 08:03 PM
Anyone experiencing "missing gold"? I recently bought a "bank truck of gold" was credited immediately but came back a
few hrs later they were gone! Send in a ticket to Gree a few days ago and still waiting for them to respond...and thats not all...just received a 100 gold reward for some loyalty promotion thing and came back half hr later..same thing again,..those 100 gold reward gone as well!.....oh and there seems to be some glitch..bought this Jinai facility...it asked if I wanted to complete building it for 1gold..hell yeah..of course I jump on to it..so am I now "being punished" for it?

I didnt see it say 1 gold to complete, maybe it was 100 gold to complete right away and maybe that's where your free 100 gold went??? That one idk. As for the bank truck. It happened to me once, I bought it, it showed up, I left the app And came back and i watched it subtract back to the previous amount. It took nearly a couple weeks to get the issue resolved and gold back. Keep your receipt just in case you need it.

Bashful Rain
03-14-2013, 08:10 PM
I had a similar issue but it was missing in game cash vaults----- I would buy them.. they would load then revert to the before I bought the balance.. and give me a an error message that I needed to reload the game.. it was a support mess

dloh1970
03-14-2013, 08:29 PM
I think this is just bad business..esp when these game cash n gold don't come cheap... furthermore, they have so many events closely packed together one after the other and it takes Gree a few weeks to get to the ticket....and I need my gold yesterday!.....so two words... corporate greed!

dloh1970
03-14-2013, 09:35 PM
BTW....I think Gree just took down that villa thingie that cost a zillion dollars...doesnt make sense,..how can one buy without given enough time to save up the money for it???

jpila
03-15-2013, 04:38 AM
It only works once unfortunately, but you take what you cn get on this game.
Code is 465-304-745. It'll give you 100,000 valor medals .
Found it entering numerous codes. Anyway, worked for me.
Have a good one

Selfproclaimed
03-15-2013, 04:49 AM
C'mon ...really.. Spamming in game walls with that junk isn't enough..

The Cave Troll
03-15-2013, 09:33 AM
Does anyone know the drop rate/frequency of the wave runner? It is the unit dropped from the Floating Fortress mission in the Pirate Flotilla map.

Thanks!

rattmanx
03-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Can you give me some info on Faction bonuses?

Selfproclaimed
03-15-2013, 06:29 PM
It would be a whole lot to write. So the easiest way to learn about the faction bonuses is just go in game and start your own faction. You can always just end the faction. And have a look see at all the bonuses you can earn. Basically the more in game cash your faction members donate to the faction, you as the leader can buy lots of different bonuses for you and your faction members. Ranging from increasing your attack and defense, money building outputs(iph) ,casualty rate and much more.

Beharry
03-16-2013, 09:44 AM
I've seen many factions try to do the "ally disguse" with 498/499 allies. It's supposed to give you favorable matchups in the WD events apparently. Can anyone approve or deny this? Our faction has been using 550 allies as our disguise btw.

Selfproclaimed
03-16-2013, 10:16 AM
I've seen many factions try to do the "ally disguse" with 498/499 allies. It's supposed to give you favorable matchups in the WD events apparently. Can anyone approve or deny this? Our faction has been using 550 allies as our disguise btw.

I haven't heard that your ally count makes it favorable when matching up. And I don't think that's true at all. The reason why most stick with 498 allies is because alot of people look for 499+ ally people to hit so that while they are battling, they can complete valor missions at the same time. Plus before, not sure if its still like this. But if you had 500+ allies,you could only see 500+ allied people in your rivals. But if you stayed below that, you can see upwards of 500+ allies and they couldn't see you in rivals.

Beharry
03-16-2013, 10:24 AM
I haven't heard that your ally count makes it favorable when matching up. And I don't think that's true at all. The reason why most stick with 498 allies is because alot of people look for 499+ ally people to hit so that while they are battling, they can complete valor missions at the same time. Plus before, not sure if its still like this. But if you had 500+ allies,you could only see 500+ allied people in your rivals. But if you stayed below that, you can see upwards of 500+ allies and they couldn't see you in rivals.

Thanks man!

hoho
03-17-2013, 05:42 PM
i ve been trying to save up gold, especially with the recent gold given, but i accidentally clicked on using gold button to complete building upgrade :(
this could happen to everyone. for info, there is no confirmation window.

is there a way to get unintended gold spent back ? thanks.

Dudebot121256
03-17-2013, 05:46 PM
i ve been trying to save up gold, especially with the recent gold given, but i accidentally clicked on using gold button to complete building upgrade :(
this could happen to everyone. for info, there is no confirmation window.

is there a way to get unintended gold spent back ? thanks.If you misclick and accidentally spend gold, you can contact support and they'll refund you.

hoho
03-17-2013, 05:49 PM
If you misclick and accidentally spend gold, you can contact support and they'll refund you.
is it from ingame support ? i will try that.. thank you.

Selfproclaimed
03-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Yes, ingame support. They usually will refund it back.

hoho
03-17-2013, 06:13 PM
thank you.

hoho
03-19-2013, 03:43 AM
alright, we are at boss event.... is there a way to speed up health regen or increase health ? thanks in advance. (no gold)

zxcv1
03-19-2013, 03:52 AM
I want to ask :
for the epic battle boss event
what factors count in the amount of cash needed in the cash attack?

Is that when you spend cash at lower level, you'd need to spend more in the higher level? (when compared to using free attack at lower level)

Thanks a lot!

HenryPaget
03-19-2013, 04:30 AM
it's not in my toolkit, so what is the time take for ;

(a) Upgrade Anniversary centre from level 1 too 2, and

(b) the time taken to upgrade Alexandria Villa from level 1 too level 2??

Thanks in advance

Q Raider
03-19-2013, 04:39 AM
alright, we are at boss event.... is there a way to speed up health regen or increase health ? thanks in advance. (no gold)

Join a faction that has a health regeneration bonus is the only way for you right now.

Timing your hits for when the health bar has regenerated 26-27 health points will maximize the number of hits you can get, base number is 13.

Q Raider
03-19-2013, 04:42 AM
I want to ask :
for the epic battle boss event
what factors count in the amount of cash needed in the cash attack?

Is that when you spend cash at lower level, you'd need to spend more in the higher level? (when compared to using free attack at lower level)

Thanks a lot!

The amount of cash required rises with every number of boss you take on in a specific event and also increases with each level bracket of boss you are in (ie Your personal game level)

hoho
03-19-2013, 04:48 AM
Join a faction that has a health regeneration bonus is the only way for you right now.

Timing your hits for when the health bar has regenerated 26-27 health points will maximize the number of hits you can get, base number is 13.

thank you.

03-19-2013, 07:11 AM
Can someone explain the faction fortification for modern warfare. I understand the basic concept, opposing team attacks until wall is down then......is there a particular strategy on how to upgrade?

ohgreatitsryan
03-19-2013, 07:30 AM
Can someone explain the faction fortification for modern warfare. I understand the basic concept, opposing team attacks until wall is down then......is there a particular strategy on how to upgrade?

Until they change the WD events, don't upgrade them at all. They are currently a waste of cash that you could spend on bonuses. Wins and losses mean nothing, all that matters is point totals.

Q Raider
03-19-2013, 07:30 AM
Fortifications are constructed from bricks that can be gained through PVP or from successful opens during crate events.

They range from level 1 to level 10, each level costing a specific amount of cash and bricks. Only certain members of a faction can purchase and upgrade fortifications but all members can see how many and what strength you have available.

For additional info best to click on the globe to open the World Domination screen and select the ? Up the top. the walk through will explain most things.

Minister Timothy
03-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Faction bonuses are an absolute lie. The defense bonuses do not work. For me, my profile reads 70k. Not bad for a llite gold lvl 49. When I view it from my hlp hlp it is around 42k. Of course that shows no bonuses at all. A player with 50k attack should not get 5 consecutive wins if the d is actually any where near 70 should he?

Bek 1
03-19-2013, 04:17 PM
I spent some money to buy gold,I used a iTunes card to buy,I had the gold for about 10 seconds and then it disappeared, I sent a ticket in, this has never happened before.... Anyone else had this happen to them???

Oceanz
03-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Can someone either give me a brief rundown, or point me to the existing thread, that shows the health levels for the epic bosses based on user levels?

I want to say its a certain health level if you are level 1-25, it gets higher for 26-50, higher still for 51-75, higher again for 76-100, then gets a little lower for 101-150? I know I saw a thread previously that had this info, but my search attempts are turning up empty.

Thanks!

heal
03-19-2013, 06:04 PM
I removed all my allies & still have 78 invisible allies and there's no way to see them at all. & they're not grunt. I don't know what's going here..? What's the purpose of removing allies? I'm at L45 which means I can bring 1000 units to battle with 500 allies. No allies means 225 units brought to battle. I can't see the benefit.

Also, will it help me if I have better allies?

Selfproclaimed
03-19-2013, 06:59 PM
I spent some money to buy gold,I used a iTunes card to buy,I had the gold for about 10 seconds and then it disappeared, I sent a ticket in, this has never happened before.... Anyone else had this happen to them???

Yes. Keep your email with the receipt of the purchase just in case gree wants to see it. Explain The ticket exactly what happened and how the gold disappeared. It took about 2 weeks to have that issue resolved before. But they put the gold back.

Selfproclaimed
03-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Can someone either give me a brief rundown, or point me to the existing thread, that shows the health levels for the epic bosses based on user levels?

I want to say its a certain health level if you are level 1-25, it gets higher for 26-50, higher still for 51-75, higher again for 76-100, then gets a little lower for 101-150? I know I saw a thread previously that had this info, but my search attempts are turning up empty.

Thanks!

Have you searched through the modern war FAQS thread? That thread might be tough to find. I know one thing. Once you reach past lvl 150.. Bosses are hard to beat. Unless of course you have über stats.

Selfproclaimed
03-19-2013, 07:08 PM
What's the purpose of removing allies? I'm at L45 which means I can bring 1000 units to battle with 500 allies. No allies means 225 units brought to battle. I can't see the benefit.

Also, will it help me if I have better allies?

Your only bringing 225 allies with you to battle for a total of 900 units heal. Each lvl allows 5 allies ,each Allie allows 4 units. So if you have 500 allies at lvl 45. You basically have 275 allies that do absolutely nothing for you stat wise. The benefit for having low allies is depending on the situation, most do it to help them save up over vault when doing large upgrades. Because the less units they took were generally their strongest, and might of been strong in the rivals compared to others with similar allies. Now it doesn't matter because the rivals list isn't matched up based off of lvl and Allie. Another benefit for being low Allie, is if the person have alot of indestructible units,they might want to only take their indestructibles to battle so they don't have heavy losses in battle with units.

Smitty2012
03-20-2013, 08:08 PM
What is the price for a satellite array? i built two of them and it doesnt show in the store anymore, so i dont know the price. Im debating to sell one.

AdamInToronto
03-20-2013, 09:36 PM
Is the "top 2" prize awarded to the 2nd place AND 1st place faction, or just the 2nd place faction? Because, the 1st place faction is in the "top 2", isn't it?

Similarly, is the "top 4000" prize awarded to every faction that places in the top 4000, including those places with other prizes?

I was in a top 4000 faction, so I was only eligible for 1 prize, but I'm curious if a top 1000 faction receives 2 prizes, and a top 500 faction receives 3 prizes, and a top 250 faction receives 4 prizes and so on.

American Capitalist
03-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Is the "top 2" prize awarded to the 2nd place AND 1st place faction, or just the 2nd place faction? Because, the 1st place faction is in the "top 2", isn't it?

Similarly, is the "top 4000" prize awarded to every faction that places in the top 4000, including those places with other prizes?

I was in a top 4000 faction, so I was only eligible for 1 prize, but I'm curious if a top 1000 faction receives 2 prizes, and a top 500 faction receives 3 prizes, and a top 250 faction receives 4 prizes and so on.

You receive your position's prize + all the lower prizes.

AdamInToronto
03-20-2013, 10:29 PM
You receive your position's prize + all the lower prizes.

That is fantastic! Thanks :)

AdamInToronto
03-20-2013, 11:05 PM
If I attack another player with one or more allies in common, are those allies used in the fight?

Let's say I'm level 50, and I have exactly 200 allies, and I'm about to fight another level 50 also with 200 allies (any number less than the level max). Now let's say we have 10 allies in common. Will the fight be 200 vs. 200, or 190 vs. 190?

Q Raider
03-20-2013, 11:15 PM
Your level is the single denominator in how many allies can be brought to battle, you could have almost an identical ally list and it will not matter.

sraghav42
03-21-2013, 06:01 AM
Noob question
Will my game data be saved if I remove then reinstall the game or will I have to start a new one

LagBolt
03-21-2013, 06:03 AM
Noob question
Will my game data be saved if I remove then reinstall the game or will I have to start a new one

Your game is saved on remote servers so if you delete then reinstall, you still have your game. You do not need to start again

Oceanz
03-21-2013, 01:56 PM
What is the price for a satellite array? i built two of them and it doesnt show in the store anymore, so i dont know the price. Im debating to sell one.

1 million even (without a cement factory)

Selfproclaimed
03-21-2013, 08:52 PM
Question - does anyone remember that thread about ip bans? Which it had something to do with their device or the area they were in but when they switched back to their normal, it was fine again? Something like that. Does anyone know what causes that and what needs to be done to fix it? I know someone having that problem.

Dudebot121256
03-21-2013, 08:58 PM
Question - does anyone remember that thread about ip bans? Which it had something to do with their device or the area they were in but when they switched back to their normal, it was fine again? Something like that. Does anyone know what causes that and what needs to be done to fix it? I know someone having that problem.Found 2 threads concerning forum IP bans:

First Thread (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47010-IP-Bans)
Second Thread (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47575-Forum-IP-Ban)

Selfproclaimed
03-21-2013, 09:17 PM
Thanks dudebot

David P
03-21-2013, 11:55 PM
I'm sure this has been answered a million times, but how do faction bonuses work? Do you only get the bonuses that were purchased after you joined, or do you get all per-existing bonuses too? My first post in probably three months! Lots of new names on the forum and lots of old ones missing.

Selfproclaimed
03-22-2013, 12:17 AM
I'm sure this has been answered a million times, but how do faction bonuses work? Do you only get the bonuses that were purchased after you joined, or do you get all per-existing bonuses too? My first post in probably three months! Lots of new names on the forum and lots of old ones missing.

Whatever faction your in, you get whatever bonuses that faction has bought.

hoho
03-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Units from regular building vs their respective (infantry, ground, air, sea) advance building

do the units in advance building have different sets of calculation compared with the units from respective regular unit building ?
some of units (their A/D points) from advance bulding are lower and vice versa, make them unattractive to purchase.

Thank you.

Selfproclaimed
03-25-2013, 07:48 PM
Th advanced building usually offer higher stat units. Better casualty rate on some of them probably. Not quite sure what you mean, most of the advanced building units are clearly better

hoho
03-25-2013, 08:05 PM
some examples: advanced airbase : harrier jet def 14 vs airfield comanche helicopter def 18
elite training : heavy gunner def 9 vs barracks medic def 10
dry docks: stealth boat def 19 vs shipyard mine launcher 26
robotics facility: anti aircraft def 17 vs war factory ambulance 18
some units are cheaper from basic building too.

Selfproclaimed
03-25-2013, 09:29 PM
Well some are more stat specific for either attack or defense, but casuaty rates seem to be better than regular buildings I think. Like the medics and ambulances, you'll Los them left and isn't in battles.

hoho
03-25-2013, 10:20 PM
you are right, that seems to be the way as the guide says only choose best unit attacking or defending, so the question about advance building unit vs regular building unit for defense:
infantry elite training: heavy gunner def 9, casualty high,cost 38000 vs barracks: medic def 10,casualty high,cost 18000
dry docks: stealth boat def 19 casualty medium, cost 750000 vs shipyard mine launcher 26, casualty very low, cost 560000

do you know advance building unit have special weigh calculation ?

Selfproclaimed
03-26-2013, 06:07 AM
you are right, that seems to be the way as the guide says only choose best unit attacking or defending, so the question about advance building unit vs regular building unit for defense:
infantry elite training: heavy gunner def 9, casualty high,cost 38000 vs barracks: medic def 10,casualty high,cost 18000
dry docks: stealth boat def 19 casualty medium, cost 750000 vs shipyard mine launcher 26, casualty very low, cost 560000

do you know advance building unit have special weigh calculation ?

When you say it like that,i don't know, lol. When it comes down to it. I you want a quick way to increase your defense, buy a few hundred ambulances, and a hundred medics. If you want to increase your attack icily, buy biowarfare troops or commandos,demolitions.

hoho
03-26-2013, 07:04 AM
Much appreciate for ur time, selfproclaimed. ;) Probably its just me, since the advance is available later in the game, I reckon the units in advance building need to be more attractive than the one from regular building.
Cheers :)

freightdawg
03-26-2013, 08:00 AM
Not sure how they are doing it but I am running across several people now that have all of the special buildings (6). That cost 100 mil each, they are level 55-57 same as me and have 1000 bunker busters men at a cost of one mil each. I had a screen shot but couldn't upload it for some reason. I have been playing game this for a while and even if I won the 100 mil I still couldn't have all six buildings.

sledge 187
03-26-2013, 09:33 AM
Not sure how they are doing it but I am running across several people now that have all of the special buildings (6). That cost 100 mil each, they are level 55-57 same as me and have 1000 bunker busters men at a cost of one mil each. I had a screen shot but couldn't upload it for some reason. I have been playing game this for a while and even if I won the 100 mil I still couldn't have all six buildings.

I thought the bunker buster was an old gold unit (45 atk - 25 def) costing 65 gold * 1000 = 65,000 gold - not a great choice to spend that much gold on but who knows. Where do you see cost of 1 mil?

Many players have all 6 LE (8 now)buildings even at levels below 40 and a few below 30

Check his IPH -the 6 big LE buildings would add about 550K iph deduct that from his iph and see about where he started. *Considering other cash buildings weren't sold off. Could be a hacker but could be legit as well.

RedCloud
03-26-2013, 10:35 AM
Hope this question hasn't been answered previously but 257 pages? Oof!

Yesterday I read somewhere on the forum that when you raid someone, they only put up half their defense. It was one of those, "Can't believe you've been playing this long and didn't know this" kind of things. Well, I've been playing for five months and it's the first time I've ever heard that. When I raid, the report shows my opponent's defense as just about what I'd expect given his stats. So, long question made short: Is it true that opponents only put up half their defenses against a raid?

LagBolt
03-26-2013, 10:41 AM
No, i dont think so. It is harder to attack an opponent than raid as their avatar will usually stand next to their best defensive building. There is almost no difference between defense scores if you attack of raid. Look at the action report after you raid if you need more proof

Ducati
03-26-2013, 11:18 AM
No, i dont think so. It is harder to attack an opponent than raid as their avatar will usually stand next to their best defensive building.

Lol, never heard that one before

RedCloud
03-26-2013, 11:45 AM
Lol, never heard that one before

Thanks guys. I thought that was probably too good to be true.

dads
03-27-2013, 02:50 PM
Does anyone know where the bush fighter & missile array specialist come from?

Major Ed Rush
03-27-2013, 10:24 PM

Yeah they were last LE set pretty sure maybe the one before

By the way you only need 2 to get the bounus this time . Have not seen a thread on that.

dads
03-28-2013, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the reply.

RedCloud
03-28-2013, 06:15 AM
Does anyone know if IPH boosts are included when you view a rival's IPH? Was wondering if this works like a/d or if rivals are seeing my boosted IPH.

Hassleham
03-28-2013, 06:51 AM
I think it does because when you raid someone with boosts you get a higher payout than someone with no boosts.

DunkNL
03-29-2013, 06:24 AM
Where did the 'earn free gold' button go now that there is a gold sale?

Selfproclaimed
03-29-2013, 07:03 AM

They both are the current crate items. Missle array is the top rare and the bush fighter is a common. In the current weapons cache crates. Still available.

Selfproclaimed
03-29-2013, 07:05 AM
Where did the 'earn free gold' button go now that there is a gold sale?

Whenever their is a gold sale, the button go bye bye. The button was basically a one click stop to the site that offers them. Try going directly to the site. Tapjoy.com

Morphlingman
03-29-2013, 07:22 AM
Can anyone tell me if a discounted (20% off) still counts as a $100 purchase when buying gold. So can I still buy 10 vaults for $800 and qualify for the $1000 In a month gold bonus program. Or do I need to buy 13 vaults when the vaults are discounted, with this new gold bonus program. I asked cj but he hasn't responded back to me.

Selfproclaimed
03-29-2013, 07:24 AM
Can anyone tell me if a discounted (20% off) still counts as a $100 purchase when buying gold. So can I still buy 10 vaults for $800 and qualify for the $1000 In a month gold bonus program. Or do I need to buy 13 vaults when the vaults are discounted, with this new gold bonus program. I asked cj but he hasn't responded back to me.

Yea. I'm curious on this one too, because now hat the rest of the amounts are added in, I wonder the same thing.

Morphlingman
03-29-2013, 07:33 AM
it makes a big difference, i bought 10 vaults for $800
so do i need to buy another 10 vaults for $800 to get the 20 vaults bonus, or do i need to spend another $1200, 15 vaults.
I wish cj would answer me, Its not right to make all the info unclear, especially when it come to purchases.

Q Raider
03-29-2013, 08:43 AM
A vault purchase is a vault purchase, the price paid is irrelevant when it comes to calculating the bonuses.

Another 10 Vaults purchased during the 20% off sale will get you the 20 Vault bonus.

Just as added information, a recent change in Gree means that purchasing 10 Vaults at 40% off in KA will also give you the same bonus.

All purchases of any amount across all the Gree games count towards the bonus calculation. It no longer requires purchases of vaults, if you made enough smaller purchases to get you over the bonus threshold then it will still apply.

hoho
03-31-2013, 09:55 PM
Power Attack question

Could someone please help clarify
1. do you need to be at full health to do power attack ?

2. if opponent does 2x power attack to your DL, your DL is down, would you see his W/L stat = L +1 ?

Thanks in advance.

Ghost Recon
03-31-2013, 10:23 PM
Power Attack question

Could someone please help clarify
1. do you need to be at full health to do power attack ?
Yes, you need full health to do a power attack.

2. if opponent does 2x power attack to your DL, your DL is down, would you see his W/L stat = L +1 ?

Thanks in advance.Yes, it would only count as 1 lose because a power attack against the DL only takes down half it's health.

hoho
03-31-2013, 10:30 PM
thanks Ghost Recon.

ffp
04-01-2013, 05:15 AM
Does anybody know of a way to peek at a rival's stat if you defended successfully? I would like to see what they have before I blindly attack them. Weird thing is I don't find them in the rival list.

Fanta32
04-01-2013, 05:53 AM
Long time no question. What methods are available to buy gold? Just bank card or can i buy iTunes vouchers and do it that way? I don't know what screen appears after the confirm purchase screen. Basically I don't want to get £30 Of iTunes vouchers then money come out my bank card.

Fanta32
04-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Ffp only way is to attack them unfortunately. Sometimes players above me by 70 levels can hit me but I can only see 20 levels above me and I'm level 141. Not sure how it works. Make sure your mot over vault and take a risk, if you lose offer allies as you can't beat each others defence

dloh1970
04-01-2013, 06:03 AM
I have a problem with the "complete construction button using gold" option and how big and strategically located that button is...is it possible to add a "Are you sure...." to reconfirm the selection cuz I have accidentally click on that button(2 times) wasting more than 800 gold with my base expansion...

Fanta32
04-01-2013, 06:26 AM
Dloh can you answer my question on gold buying then? What screen comes after the confirm purchase screen?

Also totally agree on "confirm" button like there is when you sell a building or decoration

hoho
04-02-2013, 07:47 PM
can someone tell me what is the cost of Level 1 Building output faction bonus please ? thank you.

punit306
04-02-2013, 08:03 PM
I am a level 113 player and Major. In my search option no matter how many times I refresh page to find Rivals it never shows a player lower than my attack. My attack is 14K and rivals available for me are till 800k def and minimum 48k. I see Captain to special ops while I search.
I rarely see a Private level palyer and If I see mostly name is Alex and that guy will not have any buildings but def would be somewhere 50-100K with tons of one indestructible unit.
This has changed after Egypt for me , Is this Normal ? I can not play as I can not attack anyone.
I can not see any player below 48k def but being attacked by players with def 20k.I also have very high causality rate, I loose 4-5 valour unit in one hit.
I have recently res installed the game but it did not change anything.
Any help on this will be highly appreciated !!

Selfproclaimed
04-02-2013, 08:18 PM
I am a level 113 player and Major. In my search option no matter how many times I refresh page to find Rivals it never shows a player lower than my attack. My attack is 14K and rivals available for me are till 800k def and minimum 48k. I see Captain to special ops while I search.
I rarely see a Private level palyer and If I see mostly name is Alex and that guy will not have any buildings but def would be somewhere 50-100K with tons of one indestructible unit.
This has changed after Egypt for me , Is this Normal ? I can not play as I can not attack anyone.
I can not see any player below 48k def but being attacked by players with def 20k.I also have very high causality rate, I loose 4-5 valour unit in one hit.
I have recently res installed the game but it did not change anything.
Any help on this will be highly appreciated !!

It's not in your head, gree did change the rivals list formula. Before the rivals was matched along based on a range with your lvl and allies. They switched it to in their words... Comparative to strength. Which as you can see... Is a load of... Their is a thread for signing a petition to hopefully get gree to revert back to the old forums because this new rivals list is garbage.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?49839-Rival-List-Petition-to-Revert-to-Old-Algorithm

Selfproclaimed
04-02-2013, 08:19 PM
can someone tell me what is the cost of Level 1 Building output faction bonus please ? thank you.

For the first lvl building output( faction bonus) , it costs 300 million. Which really isn't that bad if your faction contributes to make that goal. If you have anymore questions pertaining to faction bonus costs. Look at this thread.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44843-Faction-Bonuses-Question&highlight=Faction+Costs

DunkNL
04-03-2013, 01:55 AM
Similar problem here. Lvl 115, 56k attack and Major. My list is filled with Captain and higher. About 50% has 100k-300k defense. About 35% has 50k-100k defense and only 15% has between 35k-50k defense (and then there is nothing worth to steal because the casualty rate is so high, plus i can actually lose from someone with 45k defense). Also the same problem with the Alex hackers who don't even own a base, and get to 80k defense with only the 700/700 stats units from missions.

hoho
04-03-2013, 02:36 AM
fantastic. thanks for the link.

For the first lvl building output( faction bonus) , it costs 300 million. Which really isn't that bad if your faction contributes to make that goal. If you have anymore questions pertaining to faction bonus costs. Look at this thread.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44843-Faction-Bonuses-Question&highlight=Faction+Costs

WhatUSmokin?
04-03-2013, 04:11 PM
I've searched around and can't find an answer.... How many replies to posts will I need before I can start a new thread? I looked in Gree FAQ - and searched forum but no luck. Thanks in advance

Ghost Recon
04-03-2013, 04:14 PM
I've searched around and can't find an answer.... How many replies to posts will I need before I can start a new thread? I looked in Gree FAQ - and searched forum but no luck. Thanks in advanceYou need a minimum of 10 posts (Which you have) and then log out and log back in so your rank can change.

WhatUSmokin?
04-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Thanks ghost👍👍

WhatUSmokin?
04-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Logged out and back in same thing that I need permission to post?

Ghost Recon
04-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Logged out and back in same thing that I need permission to post?Hmm, strange. Did you try clearing your browser cache or closing the browsing and reopening it? Unless they changed it, it should still be 10. If neither of the above work, try getting 20 posts.

kingoftwilight1969
04-03-2013, 06:55 PM
Please someone explain to me this one!!
I fight someone I win....
My attack is 10252 def.16624
His is att.5439 def.6601
I win $31 but lose Sniper $10,000 Inflatable
$25,000 Chinook Heli $45,000
He loses 1 Ranger $2,000
My att. goes down 13 def down 14 HIS STAYS
THE SAME!!! WTF DID I WIN??? THE
RIGHT TO LOSE $79,969??? B.S.!!!!

kingoftwilight1969
04-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Oh then on top of that I havent recieved gold in

over 2 weeks get the screen telling so but no

gold...So I email them and this is what I got...lol

walter kolybaba, Mar 31 20:27 (PDT):

I have updated it AND THEN REINSTALLED

IT!!! and still again today it said
50 gold got nothing thats about 800 gold now and

counting I have lost and
could have really used since I only started

playing a couple weeks ago and
I think I leveled up to fast and now having some

problems competing with
players that have leveled up their buildings and

such... That gold can
really help me and im getting really frustrated

seeing im going to get 100
gold and get nothing... I play the game 12 to 16

hours aday cuz I im not
able to work and think I deserve those bonuses...

cant you give me my gold?
It must show you that I am not getting it... I did

get 100 1 time I didnt
know where it came from as I just started

playing and musted have missed
the screen that said it...I problly crashed and I

got 50 once and thats
it......But what about the gold I never got I

should get it I earned it and
its not fair others getting it and im getting

shafted!!! GIVE ME MY GOLD!!!
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT AS A

PLAYER?? Your playing all day and night the
screen pops up heres your reward... Oh kool...

NOPE YOU GOT THE SHAFT!!!!
BUT OTHERS ARE GETTING IT...IS THAT

RIGHT?? NO SO MAKE IT RIGHT GIVE

ME MY
GOLD THEN FIX THE ISSUE!! IM GOING

TO THROW MY PHONE OFF THE

BALCONY AND
SEND YOU THE BILL!!! LOL

P.S. I would like to buy some gold when its on

sale but if you do not give
me my gold that I earned...How can support you

guys if you cant do the
right thing and give me what everyone else is

getting? Step up and make
this right! I realize that you guys are having

issues but why should I have
to pay for them? If everyone cant get the gold

give it to noone until the
problem is resolved its the right thing to do...and

give gold to the people
that have not been getting it while others are...

Walter Kolybaba

PsychoGrunt
663 667 093

Your request (#GOLD) has been received, and

will be reviewed by our Specialists. Please note

that due to higher than normal volume our

response times are longer than normal. We

request that you do not send multiple requests

regarding the same issue. We appreciate your

patience as we work to address your inquiry.

We will reply as soon as we have an update for

your issue.

If you have not already done so, please check

out our in-app FAQs found under the help

section. Also, check out our forums at

http://www.funzio.com/forum/forum.php. Many

senior members of our forums have been

playing our games for quite some time. Their

insights, tips, and "how-to's" can be extremely

helpful.

Hello walter kolybaba,

Thank you for recently contacting GREE

International Inc.

We hope that we have fully addressed the issue

to your satisfaction. We aim to continually

improve our player support. Please click on the

link below to let us know how we did. It should

take only a couple of minutes.

YOU DIDNT DO SH*T!!!

I TELL YA I AM GETTING SICK OF COMPANIES NOT GIVING A SH*T ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT PAY THEIR
BILLS!!!

kingoftwilight1969
04-03-2013, 07:03 PM
I would have posted in a complaint section but cant start a new post sorry dude

Gen. Jaden
04-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Is it possible to play the same profile on more than one device? Like playing the same profile on a phone and a tablet, tablet for when your at home and the phone for when your away and its unconventional to carry a 7" tablet around.

13Stalker
04-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Does anyone know what the schedule is for the release of the Ireland building? Seems the China Building would go away as soon as China is Over, but... saving money and looking forward to it, but want know if there is a set schedule?

13Stalker
04-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Yes. You can transfer between devices that have same operating system. For example, iPad and iPhone. Going from iOS to Android will NOT work and you might lose your account. Go to settings and look down and check out transfer...

UOTE=Gen. Jaden;683866]Is it possible to play the same profile on more than one device? Like playing the same profile on a phone and a tablet, tablet for when your at home and the phone for when your away and its unconventional to carry a 7" tablet around.[/QUOTE]

Gen. Jaden
04-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Yes. You can transfer between devices that have same operating system. For example, iPad and iPhone. Going from iOS to Android will NOT work and you might lose your account. Go to settings and look down and check out transfer...

UOTE=Gen. Jaden;683866]Is it possible to play the same profile on more than one device? Like playing the same profile on a phone and a tablet, tablet for when your at home and the phone for when your away and its unconventional to carry a 7" tablet around.[/QUOTE]

What I'm trying to do is play on my android phone, I have a very high level account, sadly it is on my kindle fire HD, you may or not know that the Amazon Appstore is VERY slow with updates, So I want to play on my phone occasionally to do the things I can't do on kindle version. They just released the factions and WD update a month ago. But when I try to transfer game it say error try again.

Ghost Recon
04-03-2013, 08:13 PM
What I'm trying to do is play on my android phone, I have a very high level account, sadly it is on my kindle fire HD, you may or not know that the Amazon Appstore is VERY slow with updates, So I want to play on my phone occasionally to do the things I can't do on kindle version. They just released the factions and WD update a month ago. But when I try to transfer game it say error try again.Are you trying to transfer to an Apple product or an Android product?

Gen. Jaden
04-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Are you trying to transfer to an Apple product or an Android product?

If you re-read the first sentence of my post I want to transfer to a ANDROID phone from my kindle fire HD which is running version 3.2.2, kindled run android I you were wondering

Ghost Recon
04-03-2013, 08:54 PM
If you re-read the first sentence of my post I want to transfer to a ANDROID phone from my kindle fire HD which is running version 3.2.2, kindled run android I you were wonderingOh, my bad, didn't see that. If an ingame transfer isn't working, chances are they don't allow kindle to android. You can try asking support to transfer them game but I can't guarantee they will.

DunkNL
04-04-2013, 06:20 AM
What is the time between PVP attacks now?

It used to be 20 attacks every 2 hours, then they made it every 4 hours, then they put the max number of attack to 12, and now I've already waited 7 hours, but still can't attack my cash cow :)

heal
04-04-2013, 06:39 PM
What is the time between PVP attacks now?

It used to be 20 attacks every 2 hours, then they made it every 4 hours, then they put the max number of attack to 12, and now I've already waited 7 hours, but still can't attack my cash cow :)
Not sure, but maybe you're sharing your cash cow with another player.

fils
04-05-2013, 04:10 AM
Hi can anyone give me the list of gold bonus you get depending on how much money you spent. I know it's somewhere in this Forum, but can't find it...

Master Sergeant
04-05-2013, 05:04 AM
When is the new "limited time only" WD cash building typically released?

We're going on day 4 now since the battle ended.

Ter
04-05-2013, 05:46 AM
It has been suggested that the troop Fortification breacher is the best to have for breaking down forts? Is there any truth to that?

DunkNL
04-05-2013, 06:16 AM
@ Master Sergeant, usually on the friday after WD finishes, so should be today.
@ Ter, lol :D

Brahmin
04-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Was there ever a time in this game when you didn't have to wait until a certain level to get the upper level unit building's such as robotics facility, dry docks etc. I'm just wondering because I keep running into people in the lower levels who have all these building already. Just wondering what the story is.

Selfproclaimed
04-05-2013, 12:13 PM
When the game first came out, their were no level requirements. Could be a hardcore camper or a no longer active base.

binkybrummar
04-05-2013, 05:07 PM
After I downloaded today's update I can't load or view my own base. It says FAILED TO LOAD AREA MY NAME'S BASE. I can't collect or upgrade anything. Any protips here apart from sending in a ticket and reinstalling?

Selfproclaimed
04-05-2013, 05:10 PM
I don't any any protist best I can say is, is it a server issue or just with your base, and as you already mentioned. Delete then reinstall. You won't lose any info. Good luck.

weedam
04-05-2013, 06:44 PM
My factions info page is showing a rank of 0 after the last WD event, which we finished in the mid 3000's. Each member even received a top 4000 unit. Is anyone else having this problem and will it be fixed?

Ghost Recon
04-05-2013, 06:46 PM
My factions info page is showing a rank of 0 after the last WD event, which we finished in the mid 3000's. Each member even received a top 4000 unit. Is anyone else having this problem and will it be fixed?Ranks have never shown on the faction profile page. Mine always says 0.

weedam
04-05-2013, 09:12 PM
Ranks have never shown on the faction profile page. Mine always says 0.

Is it displayed anywhere then? When I view my profile it says 0 as well.

Fifebase
04-05-2013, 10:18 PM
How is medium chance quantitatively applied.

e.g.

better luck next time x
better luck next time x
better luck next time x
better luck next time x
better luck next time x
better luck next time x
better luck next time x
better luck next time x
better luck next time x
better luck next time x

is a one in 100 probability of occurring but it did and likely does regularly.

Via Gree(d) feedback we are told this is bad luck.

How is this a medium chance or bad luck?
nb: Not one mathematics professor would endorse such odds as medium!!!.

Where therefore is the fun element when odds are stacked so highly against the users, we the customers, in what is supposed to be a fair, fun packed game?

Where little details like this, surely looses more customer value that it gains.

Regards,

Fifebase
04-05-2013, 10:22 PM
How come some of the superstar players have thousands of 2,xxx+ valued units (that are not gold rated)

How can they possible acquire such numbers through normal gaming means.

Why is/has no action been taken incumbents users to assure a fair, open, honest, playing field for all to results.

When is Gree going to take some action, who is going to do this and how will this be administered.

Regards,

atretes1
04-06-2013, 06:24 AM
The Armored Transport Ship has a boost of 40% more valor. Is that in everything? Raids, attacks, valor missions?

mcarri04
04-06-2013, 07:59 AM
http://www.change.org/petitions/gree-international-inc-correct-compensate-fully-refund-gold-purchasers?utm_campaign=share_button_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

Please share and pass along

Djjazzc
04-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Could someone tell me please why some faction members reduce their allies to around 498 and then increase back to 500 ?? I don't understand. Have searched but can't find any information ? Thank you

Selfproclaimed
04-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Could someone tell me please why some faction members reduce their allies to around 498 and then increase back to 500 ?? I don't understand. Have searched but can't find any information ? Thank you

When some people reach a certain point in their valor missions, it requires they hit people with 499 or more allies. So alot of people stay around 498 to keep people from targeting them for valor missions. When you see them go back up to 500, it's usually either because they just had requests out and they just got accepted or they went full strength for the wd events.

bridorr
04-06-2013, 08:20 PM
Just wanted to know why one minute I have almost 200 allies, and then an hour later I only have 125. It shows that way on the "Order" quest line. I just don't get it. Once I get down to 125 again I post my number get up to 170 and then the next day back down to around 125 or so.
Thanks for any help.

Ghost Recon
04-06-2013, 08:24 PM
Just wanted to know why one minute I have almost 200 allies, and then an hour later I only have 125. It shows that way on the "Order" quest line. I just don't get it. Once I get down to 125 again I post my number get up to 170 and then the next day back down to around 125 or so.
Thanks for any help.The only thing I can think of is that other players removed you. It's a little far fetched but many players add allies just to do the goals and then they drop down to lower ally counts. If enough people did that, that would explain your dramatic ally loses.

Fanta32
04-07-2013, 01:41 AM
the new Irish building "the brewery" will be released at 1800 PST, its a boost building to increase the dutch courage and bravery of your soldiers.

Fanta32
04-07-2013, 01:43 AM
anyone have quick link to the loot items list, hadnt saved bookmark to laptop unfortunatly and i want to be able to see it and the app at the same time to find suitable maps and units i have the units to obtain. problem with toolkit is i have to leave MW app to go find the mission to realise i need 12 million worth of units for a mission i havent even unlocked the units for lol

S2k
04-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Do you earn points for attacks made against your wall while the opposing team is knocking it down?

Bosc
04-07-2013, 03:10 PM
My Ally page is locked up and says "You don't have any members in your alliance yet. Go recruit some!"
Trouble is that I do have 1103 allies... I can't delete any!

Sorry if this is the wrong place but have searched eveywhere for a solution. I sent my first ticket in 1 week before Egypt, another 1 week before China and another last night. I don't want to flood them with tickets but, jeez, this really sux. Another ticket I sent in for another issue during Egypt was answered the following week.

thanks in advance

hoho
04-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Does someone still have link to all previous WD battle winners list --- Sticky: World Domination country: Complete Winners List ?

thank you.

Selfproclaimed
04-07-2013, 07:45 PM
anyone have quick link to the loot items list, hadnt saved bookmark to laptop unfortunatly and i want to be able to see it and the app at the same time to find suitable maps and units i have the units to obtain. problem with toolkit is i have to leave MW app to go find the mission to realise i need 12 million worth of units for a mission i havent even unlocked the units for lol

I don't know the links off hand, but you should be able to find something in the modern war FAQS thread. Links to all sorts of goodies there. Or you can just download the toolkit for modern war in the AppStore.

Selfproclaimed
04-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Do you earn points for attacks made against your wall while the opposing team is knocking it down?

Not soo sure against your wall but if you are attacked and you win, you earn points.

Selfproclaimed
04-07-2013, 07:49 PM
My Ally page is locked up and says "You don't have any members in your alliance yet. Go recruit some!"
Trouble is that I do have 1103 allies... I can't delete any!

Sorry if this is the wrong place but have searched eveywhere for a solution. I sent my first ticket in 1 week before Egypt, another 1 week before China and another last night. I don't want to flood them with tickets but, jeez, this really sux. Another ticket I sent in for another issue during Egypt was answered the following week.

thanks in advance

You can always try to delete then reinstall if you haven't already. Check to make sure you did all the updates. As for tickets. Ill PM you.

Warrenisit1
04-07-2013, 07:52 PM
Does anyone know how factions are paired against each other during WD events? We did well but it seemed like an uphill battle at times fighting top 100 teams and sometimes the same teams two or three times.

Selfproclaimed
04-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Does anyone know how factions are paired against each other during WD events? We did well but it seemed like an uphill battle at times fighting top 100 teams and sometimes the same teams two or three times.

I'm not sure exactly myself. I've heard many different things. Ranging from faction attack strength to luck of the draw, of when someone declares.

Selfproclaimed
04-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Does someone still have link to all previous WD battle winners list --- Sticky: World Domination country: Complete Winners List ?

thank you.

Heres egypts. Ill edit in the links to the others once I find them shortly

Egypts- http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?48202-Raid-on-Egypt-Complete-Winner-s-List

Brazil's -http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44897-World-Domination-Complete-Winners-List

Greenlands-http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?46474-Battle-for-Greenland-Winner-s-List

hoho
04-07-2013, 09:08 PM
super, Selfproclaimed. thanks.

(perhaps gree could use the announcement page for this)

Warrenisit1
04-07-2013, 09:12 PM
I know it's not random cause we've never been lucky enough to come across those "teams" with one member or any real weak teams. I'm guessing it's tiered somehow and that our team was at the bottom of the tier in China. Things are going to to be much different in Ireland so who know who we'll be put up against. Would be helpful to have a clue though.

I'm not sure exactly myself. I've heard many different things. Ranging from faction attack strength to luck of the draw, of when someone declares.

Fanta32
04-08-2013, 02:46 AM
I don't know the links off hand, but you should be able to find something in the modern war FAQS thread. Links to all sorts of goodies there. Or you can just download the toolkit for modern war in the AppStore.

Found the links thanks but they did used to have the option to click ascending and descending for each column. So got the toolkit in girlfriends phone so I could compare them side by side and found a decent unit I will be trying to loot later today soon as my advanced air base upgrades. Think I've seen you around my level recently SP, 142 I'm at now

alphakennybody
04-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Does iPhone and Android devices compete against each other?

Baraka
04-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Does iPhone and Android devices compete against each other?

Yes ........

Selfproclaimed
04-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Found the links thanks but they did used to have the option to click ascending and descending for each column. So got the toolkit in girlfriends phone so I could compare them side by side and found a decent unit I will be trying to loot later today soon as my advanced air base upgrades. Think I've seen you around my level recently SP, 142 I'm at now

I'm at lv 167 now. 643-869-195 send me a request

Shadowfax
04-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Darn, what happened to the jinie building or whatever it's called.. The 10 million dollar one? I'm half way to ten but it just disappeared? Will it come back?

Selfproclaimed
04-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Darn, what happened to the jinie building or whatever it's called.. The 10 million dollar one? I'm half way to ten but it just disappeared? Will it come back?

It was a limited time building. Sorry bud.

Shadowfax
04-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Is there a list of limited time money buildings? Will that building ever return?

Shadowfax
04-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Sorry about the signature I meant to take it off

Selfproclaimed
04-08-2013, 06:39 PM
As for right now, no. No return in sight. Maybe someday gree will bring them back via gold. Who knows. The limited time buildings were the anniversary building,artic rig, that Jin china building.

doomnosee
04-10-2013, 08:51 AM
Anyone know if flamethrowers can be farmed - needed for LTQ but barracks not high enough level :-(

MrsSmith
04-10-2013, 10:55 PM
If anyone has any questions in regards to modern war/ forum, shoot it here.

There are plenty of knowledgable members that can answer questions. I've realized that even with fact sheets,guides,etc etc out there, people still have questions. Some clever,some dumb. Either way, no need for another dozen threads being created to questions that can be answered and solved with just the help of each other.

There are plenty of knowledgable members that can answer questions. I've realized that even with fact sheets,guides,etc etc out there, people still have questions. Some clever,some dumb. Either way, no need for another dozen threads being created to questions that can be answered and solved with just the help of each other.

Hello!!!!
I've laughed, shook my head and cried in the last couple months. It started when I first downloaded the Modern War app on my Galaxy Nexus phone. I made a funzio ID, entered my email and it brought me here.
I fell in love with the game and was hooked! Everyone wanted me to join in their faction, and I thought I had lost my mind because my screen never showed the faction option, even after three to four updates. Ok, that's done, after a while, my icon shows up, i'm in a faction and have a great group of friends/family to play with...Whoot Whoot, I'm a happy girl!

Well...............(ROLLS EYES) my phone starts acting shady, so I make sure I have my ID set up (which I did) and did a factory reset on my phone. Can you pass the kleenex please, because I lost my account and had to start over. I immediatley sent Gree customer support an email because my name for MW wouldn't work. It kept telling me that I had the incorrect user name or password. I know both are correct because I keep a notebook with all of my allies and faction codes in it. Long story short, I make a new name. I went from Smith, to Mrs Smith. All is well, my first scratch off I end up with 5000 valor points...Whoot Whoot again, because this time I know to use them wisely and not be so quick to level up so fast. Last week, my text messages wern't showing up, so after talking to Verizon I had to do another factory reset. Before I did this, I crossed all my "T's" and dotted all of my "I's" and made sure I had my correct user name and password before I hit that dredded button.......The woman at Verizon probably thought I was a nut job because I was very vocal about my concerns with losing my new name :) DEEP BREATH....

At this point now, I'm in tears. My screen shows the transfer screen....but I cannot scroll down to show Old and New device options and I can't upload my name. I downloaded the game on my husbands phone, and (yep you guessed it) I transfered my game to his device. He, by the way was not the least bit happy because he is the farest away from a gamer and I thought he was going to have a stroke when I told him I downloaded MW to his phone. Now, Mrs. Smith is stuck in Mr. Smiths phone in cyber space because I told him I'd delete the app.

Frustration has set in. I sent my first email to Gree Feb 14th about a scrolling glitch. I got the famous "Thanks for your email, we're busy....etc......." and still has not been resolved or closed.
This is the copy I emailed them after I reset my phone:

Help!!!! My phone crashed so I had to do a reset. 235-883-644 is my player code, and I go by the name Smith. I joined the faction "Addicted" with the leader Mr. Yuk. I have played all battles and my faction received bouneses for being in the top 1000 both times. This is my problem. When I reset my phone, and reinstalled Modern War, I restarted all over again as a new member and was asked to make a name. I remember Making up a page on the Funzio site in case I needed to transer my game to another device. I thought I used this email " ------------@.com" because that's the email I use for everything. When I typed in the username and password I used for my "Smith" account, it keeps telling me Invalid Funzio ID or password, please try again. I went through my email and in November it shows that I used the user name MrsSmith, but even so...every password I've ever used is not working.
I am freaking out because I was a level 67, earned the bonus and 50 gold (which I planned on using for the Egypt battle) and I donated over $100,000 to my faction a couple times a day. I am now feeling like i'm holding my faction back from another player who can give what I can because I cannot log in or get my account back. Any suggestions? PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK TO MY FACTION BEFORE EGYPT STARTS!!!!!!
Also, there is a glitch in the settings tab as well where all I can see is the option to transfer game where I type in my funzio ID. I can see password but the space is blocked out, and I can only read the top half of the words "Back" and "Transfer." When it asks me on the Transfer game tab, all I can see is the green old device tab and nothing underneath it and the game will not allow me to scroll past that.
Thank you. and btw.....My ticket still has not been resolved. Ticket # 381216 & Ticket #414961

First I'm told someone would get back with me (Feb 14th, 2013 and you can see by the battle of Egypt how long ago that was with still, no response.) All of my messages I get back in reply from Gree state that I should come here and talk with a Senior member. Do any of you know who Rick is????? I'd really love to shake his hand for being part of such an awesome game, but at the same time ring his neck for adding new stuff without fixing the old, or getting back to someone in a timely mannor.

I really am hoping that you can help me. I'd like to go back to my first account, but would settle for my second account, Mrs Smith. The ID code for that account is 310-038-171. The account stuck in my husbands phone is 962-445-057 with the name Mrs Smith as well.

ANY help would be much apprectiated!!! In the mean time, I'm still Mrs. Smith (Again) with the ID of 654-840-502.

impulse
04-11-2013, 01:08 AM
i have got the new LE buildings and stuff but haven't got the new goals yet, what is wrong?

Selfproclaimed
04-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Ill PM you mrs smith.

Selfproclaimed
04-11-2013, 01:37 AM
i have got the new LE buildings and stuff but haven't got the new goals yet, what is wrong?

The upgrade goals for the LTQ? Make sure you've done all updates on the game, delete ,reinstall game. If still don't have it, I assume your on an android because they seem to be the ones that usually have the most problems. Send in a ticket. However by the time it gets resolved, them goals will be long gone anyways,lol.

heal
04-11-2013, 03:13 AM
Help!!!! I'd suggest sending this post via PM to CJ54 and admin. Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

AdamInToronto
04-12-2013, 07:34 PM
How much do I get back if I sell a building that is still under construction?

Selfproclaimed
04-12-2013, 07:55 PM
How much do I get back if I sell a building that is still under construction?

Any other time it's half whatever you last paid. If your building it, I would think its just half of its initial cost.

Nullin
04-13-2013, 06:20 AM
Where is the thread that list the ranks so you can put into your signature? I can't find it

megaants
04-13-2013, 08:31 AM
Quick question how much is cash hit at lvl 50 boss?

Brahmin
04-13-2013, 11:15 AM
I don't want to get in trouble here... but is it possible to accidently spend gold, send in a ticket and get it back? I'm just wondering because I had enough gold to get a composite factory, but before I could buy it I accidently spent some of the it. Accident meaning slip of the finger. I just want to know if its possible to get it back, because if it is, ill wait to get the factory, if not, I might as well spend the rest of the gold on something I want rather than risk wasting it too.

Atretes
04-13-2013, 12:20 PM
I don't want to get in trouble here... but is it possible to accidently spend gold, send in a ticket and get it back? I'm just wondering because I had enough gold to get a composite factory, but before I could buy it I accidently spent some of the it. Accident meaning slip of the finger. I just want to know if its possible to get it back, because if it is, ill wait to get the factory, if not, I might as well spend the rest of the gold on something I want rather than risk wasting it too.

Send a ticket I have had no problems so far with refunds.

Brahmin
04-13-2013, 12:21 PM
I did, thank you.

Selfproclaimed
04-13-2013, 05:20 PM
Where is the thread that list the ranks so you can put into your signature? I can't find it

That is an old one. I don't think it was updated with the new ranks either. I think the thread was created by miner, so if you can track down miners name then look through the threads he created, you might be able to find it that way.

branditos333
04-13-2013, 10:34 PM
Why does grees technical support suck so bad?

I recently filed a complaint with gree. Multiple messages sent actually. My first ever in over a year of playing modern war. My complaint sent was because I was screwed earlier today on the end if the critical Intel tracking goal. I was over 60% finished with the prestige mode of the goal today and bought a banktruck of gold, $50 worth, with an hour and a half left til the timer tag out. I have been strategically playing this event with the help of devins thread tracking the event and my personal knowledge and notes after completing it in normal mode. I waited until the last hour and a half so that I would utilize all of my free energy regeneration and level ups to maximize all of my energy and complete the objective, prestige mode, in full, using as little gold as I had too. Still over $100 spent for this. Unfortunately, this is what led to the complaint. That never happened. I spent the Monet for gold, hour and a half before end, more time than I needed to get through last 6 bases, but due too more extreme lagging than I've ever experienced in this game, multiple force closes, and the server not recognizing completion of objectives and having to do them over, time ran out before I could finish. Of that hour and a half, at least 45 minutes to an hour of my time available was wasted due to fighting with server issues and redoing the objectives. It was my worst technical experience ever on thus game and no one will even step up and answer to it. Unfirtunately, it was also the list money I've ever spent, $100, + the 180 gold I already had when event started and I'm jot even reaping the rewards of my investment. I have never had any problems with this game and never complained about anything, but I am furious right now. I did everything I needed too to have completed the Intel tracking event in full and have every one of those indestructible units in my arsenal along with every bit of the valor that was acheived throughout the event. Instead, my a/d stats are about 10,000 less than they should be and my valor points are also about 35,000 points less than they should be. I never would've even considered spending that last banktruck of gold have not knowing id of finished and I feel I should be compensated. Not by providing a mass loyalty reward of 50 or 100 gold given to every person that plays this game, gold and non gold spenders, but to me, the guy that got screwed on the Intel goal tracking event. Anyone have any advice of what other things I could do to make something happen? Us their any other way to contact gree without these lousy worthless tags to customer support that keep sending me the same pre written, mass produced, outdated, e mails back about a loyalty reward they already did weeks ago... I know that a lot of the designers and workers for gree, play this game and are active on these forums. Please help me out guys. Show me you care about us. Make me proud that I spend so much money on this game by making this right. I'll never ask for anything again. Scouts honor. Just make this right please....

hombre
04-14-2013, 03:03 AM
anyone has info on the new(er) level 6 faction bonus upgrade costs? heres all costs up to lvl 5:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44843-Faction-Bonuses-Question

sraghav42
04-14-2013, 03:05 AM
anyone has info on the new(er) level 6 faction bonus upgrade costs? heres all costs up to lvl 5:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44843-Faction-Bonuses-Question

What level 6????

Oceanz
04-16-2013, 09:29 PM
What is the highest level a Vault can currently be upgraded to? How much does the upgrade cost?

I remember seeing a thread with all the vault levels, costs, and expansion times, but I can't find it.

The master resource spreadsheet only goes up to the old max of $10mil

Thanks!

Ducati
04-16-2013, 11:47 PM
Highest vault level is 90 mill, last upgrade costs 45 mill

Oceanz
04-16-2013, 11:49 PM
Thanks Ducati

I am a cow
04-17-2013, 03:29 AM
Highest vault level is 90 mill, last upgrade costs 45 mill

Yeah no sh*tting you there sherlock

Dansgek
04-17-2013, 06:09 AM
What's the best to do with the valor points as a major?

Grunt90
04-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Does anyone have a cost for all 10 levels of fortifications? I've searched over and over?

fortifications
cost of fortifications
fortification cost

I didn't want to have to buy all the way up to find out.

Thanks.

impulse
04-19-2013, 02:52 PM
what should i spend 170k valor pts on?
current rank is major.

ohgreatitsryan
04-19-2013, 02:54 PM
Serious answer this time and not trolling, it depends on more than your rank. What's your nation, what is the level of your docks/advanced air/other ones , and what is your current meat shield unit? Are you trying to boost attack or defense? Are you worried about casualty rates?
It's not a simple question and has no easy answer.

ProCision
04-21-2013, 12:52 PM
It has been suggested that the troop Fortification breacher is the best to have for breaking down forts? Is there any truth to that?

is there any truth to this?

Selfproclaimed
04-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Not the slightest. It's just a coincidental name of the unit.

dennizfreeman
04-22-2013, 09:27 AM
My only concern why I'm her is to ask what can you say on bins rental in Vaughan (http://www.visiondisposal.com). Thanks if you give me a simple thoughts and ideas.

Peppa
04-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Is there a minimum level to participate in the battle?
I am level 11, in a faction and the globe in top left corner, the bar under it is just black when it should be yellow or red now as the war is coming.

Emerald_
04-25-2013, 04:38 PM
Hello all

Not sure if I'm amped for Ireland, but I would like to at least participate.
So a few (probably dumb) questions for anybody willing to answer/point in the right direction.

Synopsis of EMERALD(my name in the game)

I've only been playing for about 4 weeks(maybe 5)

Alliance ID : 218 122 534
Level : 73
Atk : 32K
Def : 39K
Allies : 130
Player Type : Free(except what gold Gree gives out or from the free offers)

Faction : rise of the celts(127 999 916)
Members : 3
Bonuses : Infantry Def - 15%
Ground Def - 5%
Otrher members stats : 1 - Atk 20K / Def 23K
2 - Atk 1200 / Def 1500
We have some fortifications, I think to level 6

On to the questions

Since I'm in a faction does this mean we have the possibility of being attacked no matter what or do you have to participate by joining the WD event somehow.

Should we even bother participating or would we just get annihilated.

I read a little about how the battles go : declare war - fight fortifications - beat on the designated dude (me in this case) - then fight the rest of the faction. I've looked on Youtube for how the battles are played out but can't find anything. So what are the battle formats. Is it like when you raid someone or more like the beat the boss kind of thing.

And as I am the human shield guy for the faction, what should I be expecting and would I be able to participate in other battles.

Do you lose units like when attacking and raiding

Do you win anything for battling factions(money,concrete) or do you have to place in the top 4K for that.

And finally, If we don't have to participate in the WD and decide not to, do we lose what fortifications we already have at the end of the WD (I thought I read somewhere on here that you lose all your fortifications regardless if they were destroyed or not). Also, can you keep building fortification during the WD or are you limited to what you start with.

One last thing, when I view the faction members profiles from within the Faction tab, their Atk/Def stats are 9-10K higher than if I visit their base and look at their stats through their profile. Is this some sort of programming error or some sort of faction bonus. My stats are always the same no matter where I look at them from. Anyone else notice this.

Thanks for any help

And good luck to you all in Ireland

ConnorD123
04-25-2013, 05:08 PM
To the question above:
You do not have to participate to be attacked. Also you are the Defence leader correct? So the other faction has to take you out before moving onto your other members. You will be taken out every battle no matter what. Yes you can lose money and units but you can also gain cash. And also I believe it is a glitch yes.

The format is similar to when you are scrolling through enemies to raid. I usually just go for someone with low allies. Good luck!

aryeh
04-25-2013, 06:51 PM
If I pay 50 gold to switch from the American nationality to the British nationality is it free to switch back or does it still cost 50 gold?

Bart
04-25-2013, 06:53 PM
^^It will cost you again.

Emerald_
04-26-2013, 08:02 AM
I don't know how the fortifications work.

Do they all add up to one collective fortification?

If they do is it better do start at the level 1 and buy up from there(it seems you get more protection for your money that way) or should you upgrade to the 10 and buy those first.

Oceanz
04-28-2013, 01:23 PM
Is it better over the course of a war to fight maybe 10 battles a day with 20-25 people in each one, allowing your health to regenerate between battles? Or to fight 20 battles a day with 10-12 people in each one, trying to maximize the time you're at war so you can get WD points throughout the entire day?

Baraka
04-28-2013, 01:51 PM
I would say battle with a full team. Simple fact there's more walls to take down and less points

Ukg
04-29-2013, 05:16 PM
What are the upgrade times for barracks 5 6 and 7 and times for war factory 5 6 and 7
Need to know quick for the event, I know I can finsh the event energy wise I just don't know if I can gut the unit buildings leveled soon enough

Zandeko
04-29-2013, 06:21 PM
What are the upgrade times for barracks 5 6 and 7 and times for war factory 5 6 and 7
Need to know quick for the event, I know I can finsh the event energy wise I just don't know if I can gut the unit buildings leveled soon enough

Download the modern war toolkit. Available in app store for free.

bsmith2k3
04-30-2013, 08:34 PM
Do higher level allies help anymore than lower level allies?

Oceanz
04-30-2013, 08:58 PM
^^Or just look at the google docs spreadsheets if you're on Android (we don't have a toolkit!)

^not directly

Zandeko
04-30-2013, 09:05 PM
Do higher level allies help anymore than lower level allies?

No, there is no benefit to having a higher level ally over a lower level one.

atretes1
05-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Ok going out to those that know the Boss event. Are boosted stats used to fight the boss now or is it still unboosted. And is there a way to figure out what attack that u are using? Is it just the damage done?

Auspex
05-01-2013, 10:03 PM
Question:

I noticed on the factions tab under faction that the list is horribly long and made up of almost all 1 person factions? Is this due to my current faction position that I see all these 1 man shows or does everyone see a list that has 100~200 1 man factions listed and maybe 10 factions with near our size?

Bala82
05-02-2013, 01:40 AM
Does have upgrade cost for Jinal building Level 2-10

Baraka
05-02-2013, 02:10 AM
YAround about 25,45,75,120,230,350,500,800 without checking.

Tctiger
05-02-2013, 07:07 AM
anyone know how much attack you need to beat boss 50 for free above level 150 ?

Test123
05-05-2013, 05:52 AM
Unit Building Attacks

I just got hit half a dozen times and all they did was hit my Unit buildings.

Apart from me losing a couple of infantry units, what's in it for the attacker?

THQ
05-05-2013, 06:05 AM
What is boss health at lvl 50? my lvl is 127.

Selfproclaimed
05-05-2013, 06:25 AM
Unit Building Attacks

I just got hit half a dozen times and all they did was hit my Unit buildings.

Apart from me losing a couple of infantry units, what's in it for the attacker?

Battle points. An unofficial rule of thumb with experienced players is they only hit money/ units buildings for BP if they raid. IF a player raids your boosts and/ defense buildings, then they want a war.

George S. Patton
05-05-2013, 09:28 AM
How does the skill points affect your general att/def point levels? I am at 100 att skill points and 63 def skill points. My Attack is 87K and defense 94K.

Thanks

baucoin007
05-05-2013, 12:30 PM
I have more than ten yet I can't start a thread

Muse_boa
05-05-2013, 03:51 PM
When a boss escapes, does it mean the next one has higher health?

Veghead7
05-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Can I delete my crime city app and reinstall it WITHOUT losing my data?

Durt McGurt
05-08-2013, 11:37 AM
When a boss escapes, does it mean the next one has higher health?

No

Can I delete my crime city app and reinstall it WITHOUT losing my data?

Yes

megaants
05-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Question, how does +alliance attack work. I'm trying to figure out if it is worth it to get it from the LTQ

solo.modernwar
05-08-2013, 04:50 PM
3% times your Alliance Attack stat = added attack stat. For example, if your Alliance Attack stat is 100,000, then a +3% Alliance Attack boost will give you +3,000 on top of your Alliance Attack for a new stat of 103,000.

megaants
05-08-2013, 04:58 PM
added attack stats? can you elaborate? Is that just your attack you see in stats or something completely different

solo.modernwar
05-08-2013, 08:43 PM
It'll add 3% more to your overall Attack stat... it's a boost and it's not seen by your rivals. You, however, will see the new attack stat in your profile.

For a player that has 200k+ in attack stat, that's a 6,000 stat increase. Very nice, IMO. It was also part of the boost associated with the Top 10 prize in Ireland.

Boyz in the hood
05-09-2013, 12:13 PM

Ok, I've got a question....is it against gree policy to buy concrete blocks from another faction? This has just come up and id be interested to know! I run a nursery faction with LLP'S and wanna take some strain off the guys to let them build their stats,

yankeefreak
05-09-2013, 12:21 PM
Ok, I've got a question....is it against gree policy to buy concrete blocks from another faction? This has just come up and id be interested to know! I run a nursery faction with LLP'S and wanna take some strain off the guys to let them build their stats,

How about I give you 900 blocks for free

Boyz in the hood
05-09-2013, 12:33 PM
How about I give you 900 blocks for free

Ok, call me naive, but you're either taking me for a fool and injecting sarcasm in to a serious question, or you're being deadly serious! I'd like to think the later, but my lack of faith in humanity makes me question this!

If you are being serious, then I thank you and would only ask "what's in it for you"? (My lack in faith returns) lol

F.codpiece
05-10-2013, 01:08 PM
Faction War Question

Are losses suffed by the Faction in wars or is it just the individual members?

I mean, can the Faction Bank be hit for losses?

Auspex
05-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Faction War Question

Are losses suffed by the Faction in wars or is it just the individual members?

I mean, can the Faction Bank be hit for losses?

Just individual loses are suffered the faction bank is 100% secure regardless of the amount sitting in it. This might be something to look @ in the future it would certainly make the upgrades that are in the multiple billions a lot harder to get to then they are now.

F.codpiece
05-11-2013, 01:52 AM
High-Level Money Buildings

Space Center, Nuclear Plant & Nanotech - are they worth the effort building and upgrading, or do the special LE buildings give more bang-for-your-buck?
I could buy the HL buildings but I'd rather save for the LEs

Nouife
05-11-2013, 02:34 AM

Space Center, Nuclear Plant & Nanotech - are they worth the effort building and upgrading, or do the special LE buildings give more bang-for-your-buck?

All the buildings are worth buying. If you're wondering whether to buy the high level buildings or not, you probably won't have enough money to buy the next LE buildings anyway...

ohgreatitsryan
05-11-2013, 02:35 AM

If you don't have an LE building you can upgrade now, but nanos, the other two depend on how often you collect. I don't have anything but 12/24/48 buildings anymore.

KFH
05-11-2013, 02:43 AM
I buy the LE's for the free units, then sell them to buy other LE's for the other free units. If you get enough fake units then you don't need the fake money

COL Klink
05-11-2013, 05:16 AM
Maybe I'm slow, but how do you get your picture to show up on your posts.....this is killing me as I have tried for several days to figure this out. I can see my picture on my profile page but it does not show up when I post. If you are somehow supposed to insert it into your post, I can't figure out how to do it. I am on an iPad, does that somehow limit you??? Any help would be appreciated.

ladyfizz27
05-11-2013, 05:44 AM
Maybe I'm slow, but how do you get your picture to show up on your posts.....this is killing me as I have tried for several days to figure this out. I can see my picture on my profile page but it does not show up when I post. If you are somehow supposed to insert it into your post, I can't figure out how to do it. I am on an iPad, does that somehow limit you??? Any help would be appreciated.

You mean you want to post a pic on here? You need to either upload it to tinypic, or photobucket, then post the img code

Tornado
05-11-2013, 12:43 PM
I get that some people use gold, but what I gather is that some people use a LOT of gold. 1,500 a day? 2,000 a day? Maybe more. Based on the price of a vault of gold, $100 a pop, do you think all of those people are BUYING gold or CHEATING to get the gold?

ohgreatitsryan
05-11-2013, 01:14 PM
I get that some people use gold, but what I gather is that some people use a LOT of gold. 1,500 a day? 2,000 a day? Maybe more. Based on the price of a vault of gold, $100 a pop, do you think all of those people are BUYING gold or CHEATING to get the gold?

This has been brought up so many times, you could have searched the forums, but yes. A lot of it is purchased legitimately. Remember, it can be as low as 79.99 a vault.

Zandeko
05-11-2013, 10:18 PM

People have different lifestyles. For some $100 is to us like buying a cup of coffee.

What I want to know is what these richer players do for a living. So far the rich ones I've met are involved in investing/stocks.

vNastIER
05-11-2013, 10:22 PM
i dont know if you can answer this or if it for CJ but do you know if this forum will ever be available on Tapatalk or any other forum manager apps?

Oceanz
05-11-2013, 11:29 PM

Uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box and it will show up in the forums...thats been my experience anyway

frank99999
05-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Since the number of units a player can use is capped at 2,000, it seems that there would be no point in having more than 500 allies, but I see players with many more than that. Is there a reason for that?

Auspex
05-12-2013, 10:29 AM
Since the number of units a player can use is capped at 2,000, it seems that there would be no point in having more than 500 allies, but I see players with many more than that. Is there a reason for that?

No reason at all. If they increase the cap some day to say 1000 and 4k units for level 200 then I guess those people are just prepared in advance.

daniel pena
05-12-2013, 09:40 PM
First, and most important:
How many times I can transfer my game between devices?

Second, and not less important:
Why I have no permission to start a new thread?

thanks!

Zachio
05-12-2013, 09:52 PM
First, and most important:
How many times I can transfer my game between devices?

Second, and not less important:
Why I have no permission to start a new thread?

thanks!

1. I would assume unlimited, I've never heard other wise.

2. You need a minimum number of post first. I think it is 10.

daniel pena
05-15-2013, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the answers =)

one more:
What does this extra mafia do?
I didint get it... I thought It was one more allie, but the number didint changed...
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3035/screenshot2013051510473.png

thanks again!

Agent Orange
05-15-2013, 07:11 AM
Hmm interesting they used to be called grunts wonder if this is some code crossover with cc. Basically it should just act the same as an additional ally except you can't delete it.

Oceanz
05-19-2013, 02:04 PM
What is the construction time of a Santa Marta Train Station?

Golf4life
05-19-2013, 02:10 PM
i believe 24 hours
What is the construction time of a Santa Marta Train Station?

Oceanz
05-19-2013, 02:20 PM
ah, so i can build one now, but won't get the unit for building it i guess

Golf4life
05-19-2013, 02:38 PM
that is correct
ah, so i can build one now, but won't get the unit for building it i guess

Golf4life
05-19-2013, 02:39 PM
probably not shut down.

Will there be a decrease in support? potentially.

It all depends on if they want to use this as their guinea pig platform to try out new ideas. They may come out with something else that uses factions.

Does anyone know if Modern War will be shut down after WD events, this is what an ex employee of Gree has mentioned.

megaants
05-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Quick question, for 1 gold how much does it speed up a building completion upgrade?

EliteElite
05-21-2013, 03:07 AM
Hello All... I've been playing Modern war for over a year and spent a lot
Of time and money in this game. My problem is I always played on my IPhone
4g until my phone found its way into a machine and was broken beyond repair.
I did however create a funzio ID. I backed up my iPhone onto my pc and thought
That I would be able to transfer my modern war game onto my new
iPhone 5 with no problem. My iPhone 5 has my user name but is asking
Me for my password. Is there anyway I can reset my password? I cannot
Remember it to save my life. It has been over 5 weeks now and I'm also
The leader of a large clan. My intake name is Elite and my clan tags is
ETS. Any help to resolve this would be great and thanks. I did contact
Support on this matter 3 different times but they were of no help. My
Email account is also connected to my funzio ID. I don't understand why
Funzio cannot send a reset to my email address. Thank you for your time.
Elite....

nimby
05-22-2013, 11:24 AM
If I attack a player 5 times in a row, does it generate 5 entries in their news feed, or one summary entry? If one, then there must be an effective integration time, since the integral has to stop and the post made at some point - what's the integration window? Thanks.

Selfproclaimed
05-22-2013, 11:53 AM
Hello All... I've been playing Modern war for over a year and spent a lot
Of time and money in this game. My problem is I always played on my IPhone
4g until my phone found its way into a machine and was broken beyond repair.
I did however create a funzio ID. I backed up my iPhone onto my pc and thought
That I would be able to transfer my modern war game onto my new
iPhone 5 with no problem. My iPhone 5 has my user name but is asking
Me for my password. Is there anyway I can reset my password? I cannot
Remember it to save my life. It has been over 5 weeks now and I'm also
The leader of a large clan. My intake name is Elite and my clan tags is
ETS. Any help to resolve this would be great and thanks. I did contact
Support on this matter 3 different times but they were of no help. My
Email account is also connected to my funzio ID. I don't understand why
Funzio cannot send a reset to my email address. Thank you for your time.
Elite....

This is the best I can do. Copied straight from in game FAQS. Keep pushing support if need be. Good luck.
How do I transfer an account?
You can transfer your account through the Funzio ID system.
1. Make sure the game is installed on both devices.
2. Create a Funzio ID on the device with the account you would like to keep. You can do this by going to Menu -> More -> Funzio ID.
3. Put the same Funzio ID info onto the device you would like to transfer to (the Funzio IDs have to be the same to transfer. If one is different from the other, delete and reinstall the game on the device you want to transfer to and add the information from the Funzio ID on the first device).
4. IMPORTANT: Now go into the account you want to transfer. Hit the transfer button on the Funzio ID page. This will get your account ready to transfer. (ALWAYS hit the transfer button on the account you want to keep playing).
5. Log into the Funzio ID using the device you want to complete the transfer with. Your game will now be transferred to the new device.

How do I retrieve a lost Funzio ID?
You can obtain a new Funzio ID by deleting and reinstalling your game (you will not lose any game progress by doing this). You can also contact us to reset the password.

Is it possible to switch accounts between two devices?
Currently it isn't possible to switch accounts between two devices. When you transfer an account, it overwrites the account already on that device. We hope to offer this option in the future.

How can I transfer if I lost my old device? [iOS]
Send in a support ticket with the following information:
-Your old character's invite code (if you have it)
-Your old character's name (case sensitive) and level
-The UDID of your new device (For directions on getting your UDID, go to http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find-iphone-unique-device-identifier-udid)
-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be a fresh level 1 when you first install the app)

How can I transfer if I lost my old device? [Android]
-Your old character's 9-digit player ID, if you have it. -Your old character's name (case sensitive) and level -The 9-digit player ID of the new character showing up on your new device (should be a fresh level 1 when you first install the app)

Selfproclaimed
05-22-2013, 11:55 AM
If I attack a player 5 times in a row, does it generate 5 entries in their news feed, or one summary entry? If one, then there must be an effective integration time, since the integral has to stop and the post made at some point - what's the integration window? Thanks.

I'm not sure of the exact amount of attacks but I know in the past, if you unloaded alot of attacks on someone, it would show up as one attack. ( people thought they lost a dozen units in one attack but it was actually a bunch of attacks showing as one ). As for exact number, idk

nimby
05-24-2013, 08:45 AM
I believe that when I see my own profile on iOS, I see boosted stats. When I look at stats for another player who is using an iOS device, I see raw stats ( I guess, I see stats 15% lower then he sees in his own profile). Apart from all the possible bugs, does the same pattern hold for iOS-Android, and the other combinations? Does this pattern hold however the profile viewing is initiated, such as in faction, in allies list, in rivals, etc. Thanks.

Philly982
05-24-2013, 08:57 AM
I'm not sure of the exact amount of attacks but I know in the past, if you unloaded alot of attacks on someone, it would show up as one attack. ( people thought they lost a dozen units in one attack but it was actually a bunch of attacks showing as one ). As for exact number, idk

I believe Selfproclaimed is absolutely correct with one exception. If you attack someone multiple times successfully, but also get a random loss due to some of the random fluctuations, then it will show up twice on their news feed. Once as win in summation of all of your winning attacks and another as a summation of your losing attacks. I think if you attack them a lot, and then return quite some time later then it will also show up twice on their news feed but I am unsure of the amount of time needed between attacks to create two separate news feed mentions. Someone please correct me if I am wrong as it would not be the first time.

Zedsdead
05-24-2013, 09:35 AM
Quick question, for 1 gold how much does it speed up a building completion upgrade?
Looks like about 12 minutes for me. Not sure if that's universal, or if it depends on level. I'm on level 54.