PDA

View Full Version : RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thief
07-11-2012, 01:15 PM
I have a Question since i can't seem to find it anywhere.

Has anyone compiled a spreadsheet of all the available units you can buy, The Casualty rate, Strong Against Factor, Requirements to purchase and Abreviation? I notice alot of people list of great units to buy but they put the First letter(s) and i'm not always sure which one they are refering to since i haven't unlocked everything yet.

Another Question:
I know i've seen it mentioned what the % of Low Casualty rate is but can someone tell me what
Very Low, Low, Med, High= in terms of Percentage?

Thank you

Poopenshire
07-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Ty . And poop . Did you do any attacks before you had made the purchase that could of made the amount go down? If not, than I'm not quite sure what to make of it . Usually when that's happened to me,was when I had lossed a few units after doing some battles, then when I went to buy some more, it appeared to do the same thing. I would say, give it a lil time, check your numbers, make another purchase and see if it does it again.

No attacks for hours before and atleast 3 hours after the purchase, and still didn't lose any units during the attack. I added allies since then as well and my stats went up but not enough to make up for the missing numbers.

OverC
07-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Has anyone compiled a spreadsheet of all the available units you can buy, The Casualty rate, Strong Against Factor, Requirements to purchase and Abreviation? I notice alot of people list of great units to buy but they put the First letter(s) and i'm not always sure which one they are refering to since i haven't unlocked everything yet.

+1, looking for the same thing lol

Jp lfs
07-11-2012, 06:16 PM
If it helps at all, when you click on a locked cash item, it will still tell you the name of the unit.

Selfproclaimed
07-11-2012, 07:24 PM
I don't think their are any spreadsheets of that nature but if anyone could do it, there are a few spreadsheet savvy people in the forums. Hopefully they take notice and will compile one together

Lordsloss
07-11-2012, 07:31 PM
I don't think their are any spreadsheets of that nature but if anyone could do it, there are a few spreadsheet savvy people in the forums. Hopefully they take notice and will compile one togetherI wish we had a sticky with all the spread sheets floating around. I can't recall all the threads they are in.

Selfproclaimed
07-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Gold,cash unit spreadsheet . Not sure if it's complete or currently being worked on. Here is a link or you can go to modern war FAQS , and the variety of spreadsheets are in there.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?35846-Gold-and-Unit-Spreadsheet&p=280238&viewfull=1#post280238

laing
07-12-2012, 05:54 AM
Dear Funzio, your obviously not grasping the reality of what is actually happening with your game. your game allows you to do carry out certain functions up to a point then it disconnects from the server to recalibrate your own personal settings within the game. this applies to the iphone mark 1/11, the ipad mark 1/16Gb- /32Gb, mark 11/64Gb and the latest model 64Gb. originally i was up to level 60 on the iphone when i discovered i could theoretically transfer it on to my ipad. this was unsuccessful and the game was deleted. i started it again from scratch up to level 50 on an ipad and tried to transfer it to my freinds ipad this too was unsuccessful and the game was deleted i am now on my third attempt and have also spent a few bob trying to even things up. this has not been acheived each attack i carry out i loose more troops than i gain in money i am now loosing loot items. and since you have added that extra misssion(designed to coherce more spending) thas also has an affect on the ammount of hits i can carry out. i know the ipad has the brain of a gnat, but you do state that the game is for iphone and ipad. well sorry to tell you this but your game demands more than the technology can supply. so i guess this is all just a ploy to screw people of their money. there doesnt seem to be a final goal to reach and after a while becomes heavily boring. so again i ask you quite plainly can you address these problems and fix them? or are you hell bent on continuing ripping people off of their monies? THIS IS A LETTER I SENT TO FUNZIO AFTER THEY WANTED MY CRASH LOGS AFTER MY FIRST COMPLAINT. GOLD MEMBER 001/2

Selfproclaimed
07-12-2012, 06:39 AM
This isn't a complaint thread.

Nullin
07-12-2012, 09:42 AM
How are battle points estimated. Meaning some battles give me say 33 and others give me 94. Is the mathematics involved in this?

Selfproclaimed
07-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Nullin- the actual ratio , unsure. But it's based off there stats in comparison to yours. Example. If your attack/defense is 20k . And you attack someone with 4k. You will probably only get around 30-40 battle points. If you attack someone with stats nearly identical to you. You could get upwards of a 100. Get what I'm saying

hobofromthestars
07-12-2012, 10:53 AM
1 - What the hell is up with people 20-30 levels and above being able to attack and raid you. How can you defend against that?!? I am level 128 right now. I got attacked and raided by a level 183. This is way beyond fair play.

2 - also, was curious why i couldnt make my own thread to ask the above question

cheers

HFTS

Selfproclaimed
07-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Hobo- the rivals list in the upper levels , ( where your at ), from what I hear , is messed up. There is another thread, rivals list messed up, I think discussing it. Check out that thread , there might be insight on how to avoid ,maybe through Allie count . And you couldn't make a thread yet because you have to post in threads an " x" amount of times before your able to post your own thread. I forget the exact number but I believe it's under 20 so your close

hobofromthestars
07-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Cheers mate - It is really is messed up. I mean, by no means am I weak - level 128 with atk/def ~85k, but when you get a lvl 184 come at ya with atk/def of 150k+.... yeah... thats not fair no matter how you look at it. i mean ive seen in the list that i can attack people in the 90s.. there is no sport in that

Selfproclaimed
07-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Yea, your in whale/pirate territory. Your going to come across some heavy hitters.

scorcher117
07-12-2012, 01:28 PM
How do I post IPad 2 screenshots on the forums?

Dr. Dengus
07-12-2012, 01:32 PM
How do I post IPad 2 screenshots on the forums?

Uploading them to tinypic.com would be easiest. Doesn't require you to register or anything.

ArthurWellsley
07-12-2012, 03:00 PM
So I have started this game playing China. I am aware optimum strategy is to turtle and build money making buildings but I am playing in a more casual manner. Nonetheless I am building money buildings, and sticking with mainly infantry, and doing PvE. I have used no gold. I have got to level 23 in 6 days of playing, and an income of 42,081 per hour. My question is, assuming I continue on my current path I assume there will be a moment when I need to change from China to Germany and go to an army based on ground units, before finally going to UK and an army based on Sea units.

I saw one mention that the moment to shift from China/infantry to Germany/Ground was about level 40. Is that about right or wrong?

scorcher117
07-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Uploading them to tinypic.com would be easiest. Doesn't require you to register or anything. why can't I choose a file it's blanked out

Dr. Dengus
07-12-2012, 03:20 PM
why can't I choose a file it's blanked out

Ahhh, you meant directly from your iPad? I'm not sure then, I usually just plug my phone into my laptop and then use tinypic.

scorcher117
07-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Yeh I don't have a computer just an IPad 2

Dr. Dengus
07-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Yeh I don't have a computer just an IPad 2

Hmmm, I remember someone mentioning a Photobucket App before. I haven't used it before, but I'm pretty sure you can upload directly from your iPad camera roll to your photobucket account.

ohgreatitsryan
07-12-2012, 03:43 PM
The photobucket app works really well for posting screen caps. It's also super easy to use.

Jp lfs
07-12-2012, 03:44 PM
So I have started this game playing China. I am aware optimum strategy is to turtle and build money making buildings but I am playing in a more casual manner. Nonetheless I am building money buildings, and sticking with mainly infantry, and doing PvE. I have used no gold. I have got to level 23 in 6 days of playing, and an income of 42,081 per hour. My question is, assuming I continue on my current path I assume there will be a moment when I need to change from China to Germany and go to an army based on ground units, before finally going to UK and an army based on Sea units.

I saw one mention that the moment to shift from China/infantry to Germany/Ground was about level 40. Is that about right or wrong?

This is a question that has no simple answer. You need to read the FNG Guide and other FAQ's and figure out your own strategy. In general, Russia will give you the strongest attack, and UK will give you the best defense, long term.

However, the game is constantly changing, so it is best to be flexible. Find your own strategy and go with what works for you. If necessary, make changes as you go along. No one has mastered this game to the point where they can't still learn a new trick or two.

Sorry, but there is no easy answer to your question. There are far too many factors to account for.

Hellstorm
07-12-2012, 03:54 PM
The cloak, or cloaking is a secret strategy where you use 6 maple trees around your airfield to make buildings unseen to your rivals eye. Tricky one... Once you have found out more about it let us know.

Dr. Dengus
07-12-2012, 03:55 PM

I was definitely there before, but I think you need to change the way you think about the game. Level 23 is definitely not too late to rethink your game strategy. Heck I was following a poor startegy for about 65- 70 levels until I found the forums. Short answer, you don't have to base your army on the flag you chose at the beginning of the game (ie: don't hesitate to stock up on military ambulances just because you are China!). There won't come a moment where you will be forced to change flags. But there will come a time when the bulk of your stats are not from infantry units, so it would then be beneficial to change flags, but not an absolute must. I'd start focusing on building your IPH (If you log on a lot, upgrade those Oil Derricks or other short term collection buildings. If you only log on a few times a day or less, then I'd suggest upgrading your Munitions Stockpile and/or Military Market. Can't go wrong either way). Then I'd unlock the Sea Scouts and/or Military Ambulances (if you haven't already) to focus on your Alliance Defense. My bad if I got a little sidetracked, don't hesitate to ask for anymore input.

Hellstorm
07-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Have we ever figuered out the function of the skill points regarding att and def? I know there was alot of debating and talking but is there anything official or final?

Selfproclaimed
07-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Screenshots from iPad2. Download the photobucket app. You can upload your photos into there. And then from their l depending on where you want to out them in the forums, you just copy the img code, or direct link code. If you need to resize. Just go to your google, type in free online photo resizer, there's plenty of quick easy ways to resize a pick save it, thn upload to photobucket.

Flags. Right now , switching isn't w big deal, as long as your on a strength bonus flag and not U.S or Iran.

Skill points. Still to my knowledge it's based off of a multiplier in comparison to the others skill points

Jp lfs
07-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Flags. Right now , switching isn't w big deal, as long as your on a strength bonus flag and not U.S or Iran.

The truth is that there can be huge advantages to US and Iran as well. If you are an active PvP'er, US is great. If you are a crazy loot-farmer, Iran rocks.

My LLP is US, and I won't change until about Level 80 when the PvP well runs dry.

Hellstorm
07-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Selfproclaimed... Based on a multiplier in comparisson to other skill points? Doesnt make sense... Could you explain that a little more pls

Selfproclaimed
07-12-2012, 05:55 PM
I had heard that as an example. If you have say 100 attack skill points. And you attack someone with 50 defense points. Even if the person your attack has a few thousand higher defense stats to your attack stats, because your attack skill points are that much higher, it somehow multiplies your chance of actually beating that person whereas if your points weren't higher,likeliness of winning against someone with much higher regular stats is slim. I don't know the actual amount it's multiplied or the specifics. Thats just what I've heard,still can't say for sure if that's how it really works so don't quote me on it. You can always inbox ccmark and maybe he can give you a better idea of how it works. You might have a better chance now of getting a response now that he's community manager.

Hellstorm
07-13-2012, 03:55 AM
Thx man... At the end of the day its impossible to know unless gree clears it up and makes it official. With the boosts and all those other things its impossible to really determine its function and how it actually works. the set rules for riads are totally different than for attacks, again how does it apply there? Damn nobody knows

Miner
07-13-2012, 05:16 AM
So, the question here is how hard is too hard when hitting a guy with unvaulted cash?

Ran into a guy last night (don't even know his name or stats but was only getting around 50-60 BP per attack), but my first 5 hits returned 300k, then started to drop. I unloaded a total of about 13-14 hits for around 3.2 mil. Then I felt bad. Then I wished I remembered his name so I could hit him again when I see him. Then I felt worse.

Jhoemel
07-13-2012, 05:20 AM
So, the question here is how hard is too hard when hitting a guy with unvaulted cash?

Ran into a guy last night (don't even know his name or stats but was only getting around 50-60 BP per attack), but my first 5 hits returned 300k, then started to drop. I unloaded a total of about 13-14 hits for around 3.2 mil. Then I felt bad. Then I wished I remembered his name so I could hit him again when I see him. Then I felt worse.

Thats normal man, felt that all the time :p

I even put his name, flag, level and allie in the memo of my phone so that i wont forget him

Miner
07-13-2012, 07:13 AM
OK. I need a quick answer. Should I build a second nano (about 11k more IPH) or upgrade oil rig to level 4 (about 14.5k more IPH)? I can't decide!

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 08:22 AM
Oil rigs first. More bang for your buck

Miner
07-13-2012, 08:26 AM
Oil rigs first. More bang for your buck

Wait, did the math wrong. Nano is a 16.7k boost to IPH. Sorry selfproclaimed, I'm going nano.

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Miner- I look at it this way. I don't look at it as how to make my iph look better. I look at it as how much money will I actually collect. Realistically , your collecting that nano twice a day,when you wake up, when you go to bed,that 400,000 a day. I don't ow what a level 4 oil rigs produces but I know a level 3 oil rig produces over 200,000 more for the day than a nano. So a level 4 oil rig is wayyyy better than a nano.

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 08:43 AM
612,500 level 3 oil rig. So 4 is a lot more than the 400,000 you'll collect in a day from that nano

Miner
07-13-2012, 08:44 AM
Miner- I look at it this way. I don't look at it as how to make my iph look better. I look at it as how much money will I actually collect. Realistically , your collecting that nano twice a day,when you wake up, when you go to bed,that 400,000 a day. I don't ow what a level 4 oil rigs produces but I know a level 3 oil rig produces over 200,000 more for the day than a nano. So a level 4 oil rig is wayyyy better than a nano.

Funny you should state it that way, because that's exactly how I thought of it. I'll collect 400k a day from the new nano. The oil rig would go from 612,500 to 962,500 per day -- a jump of 350k per day.

In all seriousness, I appreciate the responses to my question.

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Ooo. I get what your saying . That 962 sure would look nice though,haha

Miner
07-13-2012, 08:51 AM
That 962 sure would look nice though,haha

Until it gets raided...

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 08:53 AM
I have a question of my own. I'm trying to figure out what my bottom unit attack/defensively is that is going to battle. I thought someone had said to increase Allie and see how Much my stats would increase. Is that correct? And what would be a good amount of increase in stats with ONE Allie increase

Bronson
07-13-2012, 08:57 AM
I have a question of my own. I'm trying to figure out what my bottom unit attack/defensively is that is going to battle. I thought someone had said to increase Allie and see how Much my stats would increase. Is that correct? And what would be a good amount of increase in stats with ONE Allie increase

The easiest way is to buy 1 unit and see how much your stats increase.

bigflan
07-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Hey I'm sad I just realized I bought 2 stealth boats for no reason sometimes I just don't think

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 09:05 AM
If I buy a global hawk for instance, it's def is 15 but my def only goes up like 9. If I buy a stealth surveillance drone def 30. My def goes up 31

Bronson
07-13-2012, 09:18 AM
If I buy a global hawk for instance, it's def is 15 but my def only goes up like 9. If I buy a stealth surveillance drone def 30. My def goes up 31

You need to take into account your boosts so a 20% comp boost plus a 10% air boost means every unit gets 30%.

In this example your SSD will have a def value of 39 so it's replacing a unit of around 6 or 7 as they will only gain a boost of 1 or 2

Miner
07-13-2012, 09:48 AM
You need to take into account your boosts so a 20% comp boost plus a 10% air boost means every unit gets 30%.

In this example your SSD will have a def value of 39 so it's replacing a unit of around 6 or 7 as they will only gain a boost of 1 or 2

Do the boosts get combined before being applied like Bronson said?

Example: Let's take my Leviathan for example. Defense stat of 486 and I'm UK. If my comp factory is at 20% does it (option a) apply the 20%, then apply the 10% (or vice versa) or does it just (option b) apply 30% to the defense?

a: 486 * 1.2 = 583.2 * 1.1 = 641.5
b: 486 * 1.3 = 631.8

Of course, not calculating the naval research center here. Just working a simple example.

I have a feeling option b is how it works, but I'm just curious if anyone knows for certain.

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 11:01 AM
I'm not good With percentages or figuring that kind of stuff out . Someone else chime in.

Hellstorm
07-13-2012, 11:07 AM
Option B would make sense. The boosts apply to your units, not to your already boosted stats.

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Yea, what he said

luc1971
07-14-2012, 08:15 AM
If anyone has any questions in regards to modern war/ forum, shoot it here.

There are plenty of knowledgable members that can answer questions. I've realized that even with fact sheets,guides,etc etc out there, people still have questions. Some clever,some dumb. Either way, no need for another dozen threads being created to questions that can be answered and solved with just one reply to it.

Hi,
This might be a very naive question, but i'm desperate to know the answer. I have someone constantly raiding my base. We have fairly close attack/defense scores. This player can however raid my money buildings and get quite some cash out from me, but when i go to his base, i can only raid facilities or defense buildings, not the money ones. This player is like me, vault secures the cash, so we go after money building. He can raid mine, i cant raid his. I guessed it was because he has more defense buildings than me, so i always start raiding his, get rid of them, but still, no "target pic" on the money buildings would appear. Anyone can help please? Tx

Ryan5100
07-14-2012, 08:31 AM
Should I ally up for the boss then drop after the boss? Nobody answered in the boss thread from a day ago so thought I'd ask here

Selfproclaimed
07-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Luc - the reason why you can't raid his money buildings is because of one of two reasons. Either A. The time to collect a money building isn't up yet. ( ex. He collects a munitions stockpile,has to wait 24 hrs to collect again. ) and or he already collected from his money buildings so your not able to raid it. If a person doesn't collect their money , then it's open to all to raid. Get what I'm saying.

Ryan- I heard it doesn't help but pm manbeast , I think he tried it so he might have insight.

luc1971
07-14-2012, 09:49 AM
Luc - the reason why you can't raid his money buildings is because of one of two reasons. Either A. The time to collect a money building isn't up yet. ( ex. He collects a munitions stockpile,has to wait 24 hrs to collect again. ) and or he already collected from his money buildings so your not able to raid it. If a person doesn't collect their money , then it's open to all to raid. Get what I'm saying.

Ryan- I heard it doesn't help but pm manbeast , I think he tried it so he might have insight.

Thanks!! I guess your 2 solutions are actually only one: time is not up, so no money to collect. Anyway, that's news to me, I thought we could raid money buildings at anytime. The player attacking me always always come at the time to collect money, it's amazing! Like he has a timer and knows everything about my base. But thanks to you, i know now how to get his money (yes i'm revengeful - I dont actually remember who started lol). The weird thing is that he collects 81k per hour, and when i look at the money buildings they are not much upgraded... i should look up again. THANKS !!

Selfproclaimed
07-14-2012, 11:02 AM
That's why it's key to collect your money buildings on time. And some people do write it down,the person name,flag,money,and time. No joke. Some people keep track of it so they know who and when they can get money off people. Your best bet is to just collect your money on time. Or send the guy an Allie invite and hope he accepts so it's one less enemy you would have to worry about.

Ryan5100
07-14-2012, 08:27 PM
This question might have been answered I just didn't find it. What are the level tiers for events etc.?

Jhoemel
07-17-2012, 12:26 AM
Hello guys, to those who play ka, is 2300 gold per attack the most you get get when you attack a rival?

Thanks guys, i just attack some guy who have a lot of gold and got 2300 in every attack

Zoltarov
07-17-2012, 02:27 AM
In MW i had always one or two valor missions going in the goal widget. Currently i have no valor missions triggered. Do i have to level up to trigger valor missions again? I was expecting at least to have a force degradation or defeat X rivals without losing to be active.

Kode
07-17-2012, 02:36 AM
What are grunts in your allies list anyway?

Bronson
07-17-2012, 02:38 AM
What are grunts in your allies list anyway?

Those are the allies you pick up during events and for completing the lvl 3 mastery of each map.

Hassleham
07-17-2012, 02:44 AM
In MW i had always one or two valor missions going in the goal widget. Currently i have no valor missions triggered. Do i have to level up to trigger valor missions again? I was expecting at least to have a force degradation or defeat X rivals without losing to be active.

Yes, once you catch up with the missions that have piled up since you started, you have to unlock more by levelling up.

Aidan
07-17-2012, 02:49 AM
This question might have been answered I just didn't find it. What are the level tiers for events etc.?

[1-20]
[21-50]
[51-80]
[81+]

You have caught up to your current missions. Levelling up will trigger a new one. You will get another non stop rounds of valor missions when you pass Level 100 untill you have finish all of tge available missions.

Aidan
07-17-2012, 02:50 AM
Duhh, Have to click that reply button quicker next time.

Bronson
07-17-2012, 02:52 AM
Duhh, Have to click that reply button quicker next time.

We all know you slow mate so don't worry about it 😄

Aidan
07-17-2012, 02:58 AM
We all know you slow mate so don't worry about it 😄

Not always!
Bit slow today. Missed my berocca and morning quickie this morning 😁

Bronson
07-17-2012, 03:04 AM
Not always!
Bit slow today. Missed my berocca and morning quickie this morning 😁

If its always a quickie it looks like Natascha didn't miss out on much 😜

magepker
07-17-2012, 08:38 AM
question; whats the best mission for cash at lvl 40-45?

Nullin
07-17-2012, 08:56 AM
For the past 3 events I have been stuck at 9/10 to obtain the final prize. It sorta sucks when for 3 days you get nothing and I can't afford to buy gold for the 100% chance opening. Is the event made this way specifically.

Miner
07-17-2012, 08:58 AM
For the past 3 events I have been stuck at 9/10 to obtain the final prize. It sorta sucks when for 3 days you get nothing and I can't afford to buy gold for the 100% chance opening. Is the event made this way specifically.

It seems like going from 8 to 9 and then 9 to 10 are exponentially more difficult. I've stopped using gold on events and haven't reached 10 with only cash. Some guys have, but not me.

2 events ago, I was on 9 and opened over 40 crates with gold without getting the 10th item. Been on 8 for 4 days on this event using cash only opens.

manbeast
07-17-2012, 10:14 AM
It seems like going from 8 to 9 and then 9 to 10 are exponentially more difficult. I've stopped using gold on events and haven't reached 10 with only cash. Some guys have, but not me.

2 events ago, I was on 9 and opened over 40 crates with gold without getting the 10th item. Been on 8 for 4 days on this event using cash only opens.

its just a crap shoot man. i've won 3 crate events. never spent a single gold bar on a crate event. sometimes you can get 9 and 10 on the last day! sometimes you are stuck on 9 for 4 days.

Giedrybe
07-17-2012, 10:18 AM
Regarding crate event - I've noticed that after official time is over, you are still able to open your boxes for some time. My question is - if you successfully open crate after time is over, do you get prize to your inventory/cash/valor or not? Has anybody info about this?

manbeast
07-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Regarding crate event - I've noticed that after official time is over, you are still able to open your boxes for some time. My question is - if you successfully open crate after time is over, do you get prize to your inventory/cash/valor or not? Has anybody info about this?

yes. as long as you keep your app open, the event will not end. we refer to this as over time or OT. and yes you can win during OT. people have won prizes 3 days after the event officially ended. i have never gotten a part during OT though

Giedrybe
07-17-2012, 10:53 AM
then I need to hunt more boxes. I am ipad player, so I can keep app open, but was not sure if I will receive units won in OT into my inventory. Thanks!

Fifth Reich
07-17-2012, 10:57 AM
then I need to hunt more boxes. I am ipad player, so I can keep app open, but was not sure if I will receive units won in OT into my inventory. Thanks!At the end of a event you probably will have enough boxes but I don't know if you can get more boxes in overtime.

magepker
07-17-2012, 10:57 AM
question; whats the best mission for cash at lvl 40-45?

anyone answer this pls? :D

Fifth Reich
07-17-2012, 11:04 AM
anyone answer this pls? :DYour best bet is to go to level 52 and farm the advanced destroyer at naval battle to get 189,000-620,000 cash for only 720 energy. You'll need a few subs and cruisers. If you choose not to level up just do the bosses but it is not recommended because it wastes energy and gives more xp. Another recommendation is just to farm amphibious troopers (6/8 92 energy 100% drop rate) or mini subs (8/6 132 energy 50% drop rate) and get about 8000 cash each time.

Miner
07-17-2012, 11:04 AM
anyone answer this pls? :D

Are you looking for large payouts? Or are you looking for maximum $ per energy point?

Miner
07-17-2012, 11:05 AM
Your best bet is to go to level 52 and farm the advanced destroyer at naval battle to get 189,000-620,000 cash for only 720 energy. You'll need a few subs and cruisers. If you choose not to level up just do the bosses but it is not recommended because it wastes energy and gives more xp. Another recommendation is just to farm amphibious troopers (6/8 92 energy 100% drop rate) or mini subs (8/6 132 energy 50% drop rate) and get about 8000 cash each time.

I agree with fifth here... I always hit the advanced destroyer in the naval battle when I need cash.

Fifth Reich
07-17-2012, 11:05 AM
Are you looking for large payouts? Or are you looking for maximum $ per energy point?I'm sure $ per energy point.

Fifth Reich
07-17-2012, 11:07 AM
I agree with fifth here... I always hit the advanced destroyer in the naval battle when I need cash.I do it when I need cash to open a crate or to replace some meatshields.

OverC
07-17-2012, 12:18 PM
quick question, what happens to the unopened event boxes after the event is over? i have 5 boxes waiting to be opened but have an extremely long afk time and don't use gold. i hope they don't just go to waste lol

magepker
07-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Your best bet is to go to level 52 and farm the advanced destroyer at naval battle to get 189,000-620,000 cash for only 720 energy. You'll need a few subs and cruisers. If you choose not to level up just do the bosses but it is not recommended because it wastes energy and gives more xp. Another recommendation is just to farm amphibious troopers (6/8 92 energy 100% drop rate) or mini subs (8/6 132 energy 50% drop rate) and get about 8000 cash each time.

thanks fifth.

Fifth Reich
07-17-2012, 02:34 PM
quick question, what happens to the unopened event boxes after the event is over? i have 5 boxes waiting to be opened but have an extremely long afk time and don't use gold. i hope they don't just go to waste lolThey go to waste.

Nullin
07-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Quick question. I have seen some people's bases with hardly anything in it but there atk and def are in the 22k to 30k range is that possible or a glitch ?

Selfproclaimed
07-17-2012, 05:47 PM
Over c - I've heard if you don't close the game out after the event has ended, your albee to still make attempts at opening.

Nulling- when you say hardly anything in it, like what do you mean? Low iph as well. It depends, it can be done, some people mainly stick with missions to get cash and some just do pvp for cash to increase their stats but a lot " cloak" their base. How it's done,I'm not sure, but it's some sort of glitch by using tress or some s h. It

Nullin
07-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Nothing I have seen a few with just a air base couple guard towers and maybe a silo

Selfproclaimed
07-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Next time you see one that looks bare. Look at their iph. If they have an iph that clearly wouldn't match an empty base then there cloaking there base. Snap a pic of their base, and report it

Giedrybe
07-18-2012, 12:05 AM
stupid question, but I want to be sure - when you get "extra ally" as a prize, any specific value in this? Why it is considered as a prize? It's for those, who are not using forum "add me"? Just want to be sure, that I am not missing something.

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 12:44 AM
Nobody answered my question :(

Selfproclaimed
07-18-2012, 01:58 AM
Giedrybe- there's really only one benefit to getting an extra ally (grunt ). For instance , forums members that like mainly forum members as allies ,for better communication,like getting them as prizes , because the more of them they have, the less allies they'll have to cycle through their Allie list to find their buddies. When your searching through hundreds of allies for one specific person. I'm not sure how to better explain it, and I'm know the way I'm am explaining might just sound confusing.

Joehmel- I don't play KA . I kno hello kitty plays it, maybe you can om her the question.

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 03:12 AM
Giedrybe- there's really only one benefit to getting an extra ally (grunt ). For instance , forums members that like mainly forum members as allies ,for better communication,like getting them as prizes , because the more of them they have, the less allies they'll have to cycle through their Allie list to find their buddies. When your searching through hundreds of allies for one specific person. I'm not sure how to better explain it, and I'm know the way I'm am explaining might just sound confusing.

Joehmel- I don't play KA . I kno hello kitty plays it, maybe you can om her the question.

Ok thanks man, ill just pm her

Giedrybe
07-18-2012, 04:17 AM
thanks, Selfproclaimed, I got it.

It is a benefit of less scrolling. But as I understand I cannot remove it as well. Anyway, thanks for explaining and confirming that grunt has a very tiny benefit.

Another question - in game communication is only via going to rival/ally profile and posting on the wall? No group messages?

Mario Mario
07-18-2012, 05:38 AM
Q: How do you guys find specific people in-game?

Jhoemel
07-18-2012, 08:01 AM
Q: How do you guys find specific people in-game?

If they are your rival, you can find them inthe rival list. If its an allie, you can find it in your allie list. You cant search a specific person in game.

magepker
07-18-2012, 08:48 AM
How do you guys find cash cows? Do you really go to every single persons base to look at how much cash they have? That'll take WAYYY to much time, gimme some tips on choosing who to attack or who's base to check...

Arizona
07-18-2012, 09:05 AM
How do you guys find cash cows? Do you really go to every single persons base to look at how much cash they have? That'll take WAYYY to much time, gimme some tips on choosing who to attack or who's base to check...
The higher the level the more difficult it seems to find cash cows for me. People eventually realise to lock their money up. Although at some point there's got to be a time when the big expensive upgrades force people to leave large amounts out in the open.
I just look around their base and see if they're doing upgrades. See how active they are. Let's me know to come back another time if there's nothing to take. Used to just look for players with over 10m, but they're hard to find. Some of the best returns have been from players only holding a few million. There are fools at all levels.
What level are you and how many allies?

magepker
07-18-2012, 09:05 AM
lvl 84 now, 283 allies

Selfproclaimed
07-18-2012, 09:06 AM
Giedrybe- only in game way of communicating is one post at a time. No group messages. People that spam others walls with that stupid gold crap, just have it copy pasted probably and go from one person to another.

Mage- I myself don't really have a method. If its a name I haven't checked yet, that's what I check,lol it is extremely time consuming.i check each base/profile for unvaulted cash over 10 mill. Until I finally come across one . In the past week. I've found enough cash cows to upgrade one oil rig to level. 2 the other to level 3 ( both from 1 ) and build 2 nanos.plus an additional 20 mill that I put towards units,lol.

magepker
07-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Giedrybe- only in game way of communicating is one post at a time. No group messages. People that spam others walls with that stupid gold crap, just have it copy pasted probably and go from one person to another.

Mage- I myself don't really have a method. If its a name I haven't checked yet, that's what I check,lol it is extremely time consuming.i check each base/profile for unvaulted cash over 10 mill. Until I finally come across one . In the past week. I've found enough cash cows to upgrade one oil rig to level. 2 the other to level 3 ( both from 1 ) and build 2 nanos.plus an additional 20 mill that I put towards units,lol.

jeez. after spending my valor reserve i've found my economy severely deprived. i just built my first nano and my oil rigs are both lvl 2, (not to mention i dont have any space centers) i need a cash cow to get my 2nd nano and some upgrades!!!!!!!!!!

We're both around the same level SP, any suggestions on cows i can kill? I found someone named blitzkierg but i think he might be a forum member and i've lost 3 of 10 fights and lost quite a lot of valor units.

Selfproclaimed
07-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Blitzkrieg has the highest stats in our area. I wouldn't attempt him. You must have pretty good stats yourself to of even won against him. The cash cows that I had been hitting are not keeping their money under 10 mill but one. But I'm not seeing him in my rivals list anymore. Mungall ( Iran flag). , wamet,zapper ( u.s flag ) but those two arent over 10 mill anymore. And the guy I tore apart yesterday was BOOMBOOM . He left all 22 million unvaulted. Other than those, I try and look for upgraded oil rigs to raid. Whats your in game name ,level,allies, can you see me in your rivals list?

Fifth Reich
07-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Blitzkrieg has the highest stats in our area. I wouldn't attempt him. You must have pretty good stats yourself to of even won against him. The cash cows that I had been hitting are not keeping their money under 10 mill but one. But I'm not seeing him in my rivals list anymore. Mungall ( Iran flag). , wamet,zapper ( u.s flag ) but those two arent over 10 mill anymore. And the guy I tore apart yesterday was BOOMBOOM . He left all 22 million unvaulted. Other than those, I try and look for upgraded oil rigs to raid. Whats your in game name ,level,allies, can you see me in your rivals list?Blitzkrieg is Lightning blitz on the forum... He is my ally.

Fifth Reich
07-18-2012, 11:02 AM
How do you guys find cash cows? Do you really go to every single persons base to look at how much cash they have? That'll take WAYYY to much time, gimme some tips on choosing who to attack or who's base to check...Just tap attack down the list until you find one.

OverC
07-18-2012, 11:16 AM
hey guys, so i'm a camper but lately i've been leveling up quickly to unlock money buildings and maximize my iph. Right now, i'm only buying aircraft carriers for units, but it's coming along really slowly because my iph is low (170000) and my afk time is very long. just wondering what you guys think i should do regarding my units. should i stick with the aircraft carriers (slow and steady) or should i buy less expensive units to boost my stats quickly?

Selfproclaimed
07-18-2012, 11:19 AM
I think I know which is Mage, his in game name I think is " a secret" and actually has better stats than blitz. Guys are lucky,I'm still working up my units,yous have over a thousand units on me but once I work up my iph, I'll be able to go nuts on my surveillance drones and b52s,lol

Fifth Reich
07-18-2012, 11:22 AM
hey guys, so i'm a camper but lately i've been leveling up quickly to unlock money buildings and maximize my iph. Right now, i'm only buying aircraft carriers for units, but it's coming along really slowly because my iph is low (170000) and my afk time is very long. just wondering what you guys think i should do regarding my units. should i stick with the aircraft carriers (slow and steady) or should i buy less expensive units to boost my stats quickly?Buy units that cost under 200,000.

Selfproclaimed
07-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Mage- theirs also deskjockey , he's over max vault, but he's got high stats like you though and he is a fellow forum member though so if you do hit, show mercy ,don't wipe him clean

magepker
07-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Mage- theirs also deskjockey , he's over max vault, but he's got high stats like you though and he is a fellow forum member though so if you do hit, show mercy ,don't wipe him clean

before i read this, i attacked him for 3mil... i lost 3 fights no clue how....

Fifth Reich
07-18-2012, 04:41 PM
before i read this, i attacked him for 3mil... i lost 3 fights no clue how....What are your stats?

Mario Mario
07-18-2012, 04:56 PM
If they are your rival, you can find them inthe rival list. If its an allie, you can find it in your allie list. You cant search a specific person in game.

OK thanks dude.

magepker
07-19-2012, 06:59 AM
is it just me or does the expert attack drone have a much higher casualty rate then any other valor unit? I've been losing 1-2 every 2 battles.

Miner
07-19-2012, 07:15 AM
is it just me or does the expert attack drone have a much higher casualty rate then any other valor unit? I've been losing 1-2 every 2 battles.

According to Khimsoo's toolkit

EAD: 0.4%
Super Hornet: 0.15%
Hardened Marine: 0.4%

magepker
07-19-2012, 07:21 AM
According to Khimsoo's toolkit

EAD: 0.4%
Super Hornet: 0.15%
Hardened Marine: 0.4%

seems to me like i lose my EAD's atleast 5x faster then my SH's, started 2 days ago with 212 now i have 147 EAD's and have only lost 7 SH's in that same span.

Jhoemel
07-19-2012, 07:31 AM

I experienced that too man

Zoltarov
07-19-2012, 07:42 AM
I accidently pushed on the buy button on the black eagle, that was an old LE item and to my surprise i could still buy it. Now i have 2. So how limited are the items since you can obviously still get them?

Miner
07-19-2012, 07:59 AM
seems to me like i lose my EAD's atleast 5x faster then my SH's, started 2 days ago with 212 now i have 147 EAD's and have only lost 7 SH's in that same span.

I'm not sure, but maybe it is a density issue? If you look at the percentages and consider how many units you take to battle, it would be reasonable to lose a lot more units than you actually do. So the game must be making decisions on how to limit your losses beyond purely the mortality percentages.

I assume they consider the density of your army -- so if I have a ton of EADs and a few SH's, I'm going to lose EADs much more rapidly. I always try to keep my valor units balanced. I don't have nearly as many valor units as you though...

Selfproclaimed
07-19-2012, 08:07 AM
Mage- I've noticed as well losing valor units. Not as many as you but still losing them none the less. But it might also be because your bringing soo many to battle , do you have any meatshields. I lose a valor once in awhile. Depends on how close the opponents stats are to mine.

Zol- it doesn't work for all LE items. Just if you get lucky and happen to come across one. I haven't been able to come across any yet .

Miner
07-19-2012, 08:28 AM
Here's a question!!! Two drunk hillbillies meet at a bar ok, then they have a "quickie" in the back of a beat up mini van, who do they make?

I'm going with "Flan".

EDIT: Wow, somehow reading gin's post thinking I was on the last page instead of the first. Maybe it was ME they made!

Miner
07-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Was thinking it would be interesting to find out what everyone does for a living. Is there already a thread? Don't want to start one if it already exists.

Zoltarov
07-19-2012, 08:44 AM
Zol- it doesn't work for all LE items. Just if you get lucky and happen to come across one. I haven't been able to come across any yet .

Well i just tested it again and if you raid some one and look in your 45 top units raid result. Tip on a limited edition if it is in there and just buy it. Nothing to do with luck. The black eagle is in my top 45.

Selfproclaimed
07-19-2012, 12:38 PM
Zol- I know what your talking about, I've tried that, I haven't come across any yet . Wp tries the same thing and everyone once in awhile he'll get lucky and find one that works.

Miner- not sure if their is a thread regarding people professions. I know most people don't like to divulge in several things. Ones their religion,other is their job, and their salary. Why,idk,some feel it's too personal. Its not something that bothers me though.
I got laid off not too long ago, but it was good timing ,to spend more time with my father before he passed away. So now, I figured I'll take the summer off and look after my mother till she gets her head straight before finding another job. My profession is as a Casino table games supervisor and dealer. Been doing that for 7 years and I'm not too worried about finding a job because I know I can get another of my choosing when I want to.

Fifth Reich
07-19-2012, 01:00 PM
Zol- I know what your talking about, I've tried that, I haven't come across any yet . Wp tries the same thing and everyone once in awhile he'll get lucky and find one that works.

Miner- not sure if their is a thread regarding people professions. I know most people don't like to divulge in several things. Ones their religion,other is their job, and their salary. Why,idk,some feel it's too personal. Its not something that bothers me though.
I got laid off not too long ago, but it was good timing ,to spend more time with my father before he passed away. So now, I figured I'll take the summer off and look after my mother till she gets her head straight before finding another job. My profession is as a Casino table games supervisor and dealer. Been doing that for 7 years and I'm not too worried about finding a job because I know I can get another of my choosing when I want to.I agree with you. This is not a forum where you talk about personal information. It is a forum where you talk about MW.

Dr. Dengus
07-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Well i just tested it again and if you raid some one and look in your 45 top units raid result. Tip on a limited edition if it is in there and just buy it. Nothing to do with luck. The black eagle is in my top 45.

You're able to purchase your own LE's from the past, or those of a rival?

Selfproclaimed
07-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Ask warpriest. Hes sometimes able to buy LEs that's he's previously bought and sometimes he's able to buy ones he's missed. But zol, it is a matter of luck and possibly just a glitch because like I said, it doesn't work with everyone or every LE .. Ive known this ,and how to ,long before this thread

Zoltarov
07-19-2012, 04:59 PM
You're able to purchase your own LE's from the past, or those of a rival?

Yes i could just buy the item from the battle screen. I hit the buy button and gone was the gold and the unit moved into my inventory. The item was my own already. I have 2 now

Aidan
07-20-2012, 12:54 AM
to spend more time with my father before he passed away. So now, I figured I'll take the summer off and look after my mother till she gets her head straight before finding another job.

OT
Sorry about your dad. Well done, You're a good son, should be proud of yourself. Your parents must be proud of you 👍

Family is the most important thing in life. I used to only cared about my career but after my son was born tht has changed. Ok, i lied. Who am I kidding. Of course Modern War is more important. Pfffttt

ArthurWellsley
07-20-2012, 03:26 AM
I have two buildings that produce 350 per 5 minutes, or at least that's what the tool tip says. But when I go to the vault to protect the 700 it has been showing 747 each time. Nice to have the extra, but why is it happening? Is it a boost from a building, a unit I have, or just a glitch?
Thanks

Hassleham
07-20-2012, 03:48 AM
If you have tried it several times then it's probably a glitch.

Selfproclaimed
07-20-2012, 09:13 PM
I thought a thought but the thought I thought was not the thought that I thought I thought I thought.

magepker
07-21-2012, 12:36 PM
ok so i've saved up every scrap of valor that i could (spent a few thousand here and there) from lvl 40 to now lvl 88... i have 140k valor..

Should i spend it on 230ish ops heli's or 400 SH's? take in mind that i'm very aggressive and attack a **** load every day.

Selfproclaimed
07-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Should give that valor to me. I would personally spend it on ops heli. Or do 70/30 split or something.

magepker
07-21-2012, 12:48 PM
i could get 400 SH's.... or 233 Ops.. I dunno how fast i would lose OPs...

Selfproclaimed
07-21-2012, 02:55 PM
Then buy just a few of them and go on an attacking spree for a week. See how many you lose in comparison to your sh . Then buy accordingly.

Selfproclaimed
07-22-2012, 12:35 PM
I have a question but maybe only ccmark would be able to answer... Hopefully I don't confuse you. During crate/cache events. The items inside the crates. Do the items inside them change ? For instance. Ex. Let's say player A obtains a crate.inside this crate is 500valorbut doesn't open it. Player B comes ,raids and takes that crate. So now player B now has that same crate that held 500valor. BUT does it still have that 500 valor or does it change ???

Hassleham
07-22-2012, 12:59 PM
I have a question but maybe only ccmark would be able to answer... Hopefully I don't confuse you. During crate/cache events. The items inside the crates. Do the items inside them change ? For instance. Ex. Let's say player A obtains a crate.inside this crate is 500valorbut doesn't open it. Player B comes ,raids and takes that crate. So now player B now has that same crate that held 500valor. BUT does it still have that 500 valor or does it change ???

I dont think each crate is a definite item (e.g they release 10,000 event item crates, 50 thousand 500 valor crates, 100,000 grunt crates etc.). I think each crate is a lucky dip. So you have a crate, try and open it, and if you open it successfully it then "dips in" and randomly selects a prize based on various probabilities.

Hassleham
07-22-2012, 01:01 PM
i could get 400 SH's.... or 233 Ops.. I dunno how fast i would lose OPs...

Share it between both. 400 SH will die often until the number is lower, as will 400 Ops. 200 SH and 116 Ops will die less often.

Furthermore, 50 ops, 50 SH, 50 stealth frigates, 50 gign would supposedly die even less.

Selfproclaimed
07-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Well that's what's I'm curious on . If it is chosen once it opens depending on the variables or if it's already something set

Arizona
07-22-2012, 03:54 PM
I thought a thought but the thought I thought was not the thought that I thought I thought I thought.
Yeah thought so!

Nullin
07-22-2012, 03:55 PM
When using skill points on atk and def is it a 1:1 ratio ?

Hassleham
07-22-2012, 03:58 PM
When using skill points on atk and def is it a 1:1 ratio ?

That's up to you. Some people say it's best to go with more defence but i have twice as many on attack as defence. It all depends on how you play.

Selfproclaimed
07-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Depends if you do more attacking or more sitting. I think it's best to concentrate more on defense personally.

jayharn3
07-25-2012, 07:31 PM
verytime i try to post a new thread it says i'm not authorized to do that, why?

Selfproclaimed
07-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Jayharn- it's because ou have to post a certain amount of times in threads before your able to create your own thread. I'm not sure of the exact amount ,the exact amount is stated somewheres in this thread from someone else asking the same question. But it's not a lot. Maybe like 20 posts or something like that, just stay active in threads and before you know it,you'll be able to create your own.

ZeroCoder
07-25-2012, 08:11 PM
@ Jayharn3

It needs 10 posts before starting a thread.
You posted 10th post just now. Please try it again. I think It would be ok right now.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?35813-Forum-Moderation!&p=279026#post279026

Fifth Reich
07-26-2012, 07:42 AM
I have a question but maybe only ccmark would be able to answer... Hopefully I don't confuse you. During crate/cache events. The items inside the crates. Do the items inside them change ? For instance. Ex. Let's say player A obtains a crate.inside this crate is 500valorbut doesn't open it. Player B comes ,raids and takes that crate. So now player B now has that same crate that held 500valor. BUT does it still have that 500 valor or does it change ???It's probably the random number generator. Its like a forever spinning wheel of fortune and when you press on the cash option and stops.

Selfproclaimed
07-27-2012, 07:42 AM
Questions?

Selfproclaimed
07-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Question- why? When someone looks at my stats ( raw stats of course ), that it's different depending on if they are the same flag. Bronson pointed it out because he's uk, I'm Russia. I then had a Russian ally tell me what he sees and Bronson was right,it's different than what he sees.. So does anyone know why,what am I missing here.

Jhoemel
07-28-2012, 09:12 PM
Question- why? When someone looks at my stats ( raw stats of course ), that it's different depending on if they are the same flag. Bronson pointed it out because he's uk, I'm Russia. I then had a Russian ally tell me what he sees and Bronson was right,it's different than what he sees.. So does anyone know why,what am I missing here.

Is it like that man? I didnt know that if you didnt point it out

Selfproclaimed
07-28-2012, 09:23 PM
I didn't know it till earlier I asked Bronson if he could tell me what he sees as my raw stats. He told me and then told me Russia flags,will see a different number. So I asked a Russian ally , and from what they see compared to the uk, its nearly a thousand difference on both attk/def

Jhoemel
07-28-2012, 09:28 PM
I didn't know it till earlier I asked Bronson if he could tell me what he sees as my raw stats. He told me and then told me Russia flags,will see a different number. So I asked a Russian ally , and from what they see compared to the uk, its nearly a thousand difference on both attk/def

How is that possible man? Its raw stats, not boosted stats. Which is higher?

Aidan
07-29-2012, 02:22 AM

There is a display bug going on. Basically when you view someone's profile it projected your nation boots instead of the player's nation boosts. So if you want to get a correct reading get a player with same nation to check.

Hassleham
07-29-2012, 02:37 AM

Sounds like you should switch to russia if it's 1000 difference! Or is it lower?

Selfproclaimed
07-29-2012, 06:30 AM
I'm already Russia flag, and it's a thousand higher

P-TeCH
07-29-2012, 08:11 AM
my stats:
Russia
Lvl 49
IPH: 88k
Attack: 3300
Defense: 3300

I'm a fun player (strictly no gold) and I'm checking my game like three or four times a day. I raid about two to three millions daily which I use to build my economy. What's left of it I usually spend on strong cash units with at least 'low casuality rate' - the osprey VTOL unit atm.

I became aware of the danger of leveling up too fast when I hit lvl 30, since then I stopped doing missions.

My questions:
If I shouldnt do missions with my energy, why does everybody recommend spending all my skill points on energy which is in fact used to do missions?

Whats the point of cheap loot units you get from doing missions? I know its about casualities and you obviously need thousends of them, but when (meaning which number of allies/units brought to battle do you need) does this even start to take effect and how?

Upgrading Unit buildings takes a lot of time - which cash units are really worth it? I could go for the b-52, the stealth bomber, the scud or ships..? is there a strong unit with a very low casuality rate?

Why does everybody invest so much cash in defense buildings? I don't have a single one and I don't give a **** about defense buildings when raiding opponents neither... no bad experience yet - so whats the point, why doesn't everybody just buy more and stronger units instead?

thanks! here's a pic of a lvl 10 oil rig for your inconvenience ;)
http://i47.tinypic.com/34y4i7k.jpg

Selfproclaimed
07-29-2012, 08:46 AM
Ptech- I've never heard any recommend using your skill points for energy.. Funzio might recommend it but I don't ever hear that. I think having high Energy would matter most in the upper levels for higher map missions for high end loot items.. But I still would invest most of skill points into attk/def .
Cheap loot units are junk , if their low stat,junk.
Your able to bring 245 allies into battle at level 49 . With 245 allies,your bringing in 980 units into battle. So do you need thousands ..no.
As for which are best cash units. Hard to say what you have unlocked already. Sea units have the best casualty rate and a strong for defense. Air units are best for attack.
Defensive buildings do add to your defensive score so I think. How many allies do you have? Because that seems like a low score you have.

Jp lfs
07-29-2012, 01:14 PM
Just wanted to say that you are doing a great job with this thread, Selfproclaimed.

Arizona
07-29-2012, 01:34 PM
Why does everybody invest so much cash in defense buildings? I don't have a single one and I don't give a **** about defense buildings when raiding opponents neither... no bad experience yet - so whats the point, why doesn't everybody just buy more and stronger units instead?
They add to your defensive score. Unlike cash units they are in effect indestructible. If they've been taken out, grab an adjustable spanner and they're back in action, fully functioning. They can be upgraded. Depending on the attacker, having a bunch of defensive buildings maxed out might just swing the balance in the defenders favour, and it could act as a deterrent to others.

Selfproclaimed
07-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Well said saigon and Ty Jp. I'm trying to keep it on the first page but I suppose no matter what ,with as many stickys as their are, theres really not that much room on the first page.

Pwet
07-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Great thread, keep it running.

Poopenshire
07-29-2012, 07:51 PM
Here is a quick question can anyone confirm there is a ceasefire in place between the RN and the PUN?

LiquidWrench
07-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Okay I haven't been playing for a few months now and have been able to aquire about 216 allies and have 434 units but my A and D are only 1437 and 1508 respectively. I see a lot of other players with less allies and units but A and D that is almost double. What do I have to do to raise these numbers?

Selfproclaimed
07-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Poop- didn't speed ump say there was ?

Liquid. - first question. What level are you?

Each level allows you to have 5 allies..each Allie allows you to bring 4 units to battle. This is a game of patience and strategy. It really comes down to upgrading your unit buildings and income per hour so you can buy the higher end units to have stronger army. There is a noob guide if you look in the moder war FAQS thread. Plenty of info/ guides to help you.

LiquidWrench
07-29-2012, 08:25 PM
Selfproclaimed I am at level 31

Selfproclaimed
07-29-2012, 08:33 PM
Yea,that's pretty weak. Read my previous comment again, I edited it. But their is no quick way unless your willing to spend and use gold. Liquid. My I'd number is in my sig. Copy it and send me a request. I'll look over your base and inventory and see what you could get to help you out

FromAfar
07-29-2012, 08:44 PM
imho:

stop attacking. camp. don't attach, don't do any kind of missions.
build buildings. unit, money, defense, boost.
upgrade buildings. rotate: money, unit, boost. eventually defense. you need money to get the rest, but some boost are slow.

hopefully you already have you vault maxed. if not, start. as soon as one stops, hit it again until you reach the max. you need a safe place to store your money. NO EXCUSES, if you haven't done it, do it. start now.

expand your land, i recommend a rectangle. don't waste too much money on beachfront. you only need a small amount of waterfront. like 2 or 3. no more. 4 waters are all you need. don't stop expanding until you have room to build all of your buildings, excluding defense (you don't really need some of them, others are extremely valuable)

here is a building cycle i recommend:
upgrade a money building 1 or 2, ones that run on the 8/12/24 hour cycle. be there to collect so you ain't raided. when you collect, vault immediately. if your vault isn't big enough (see above), spend, but don't let it lay around to be raided. you have no defense to speak of. someone will find you and take it.

then upgrade a unit building or two, to get stronger units, i've come to prefer air or sea. they have lower casualty rates.

then maybe upgrade a boost build.

then start this section all over again, upgrading in the pattern.

imho, you are way to weak for where you are. you do not even have enough units to fill out your whole army when you fight. 216 allies, you should be able to take 864 units into battle. you don't have that many. so, you have vacant slots in your army.

Okay I haven't been playing for a few months now and have been able to aquire about 216 allies and have 434 units but my A and D are only 1437 and 1508 respectively. I see a lot of other players with less allies and units but A and D that is almost double. What do I have to do to raise these numbers?

LiquidWrench
07-29-2012, 08:57 PM
Selfproclaimed I sent you a request my name in the game is Softy ( a nickname my daughter gave me)
Fromafar thanx for the help too.
Thank you all

manbeast
07-29-2012, 09:00 PM
Here is a quick question can anyone confirm there is a ceasefire in place between the RN and the PUN?

why would the pirates give in? i thought they were bosses. do RN players have better stats than pirates now?

Selfproclaimed
07-29-2012, 09:04 PM
As far as I know of pirates are still more powerful. But all in all. Unless they wanna pay me in gold. I give no free publicity. No RN or PUN talk

Tru Nuckles
07-29-2012, 10:15 PM
How am I doin?

Tru Nuckles
07-29-2012, 10:18 PM
level 10
Attack 3329
Defense 3084

Missions 10
fights won 180 lost 0
raids won 36 failed 0
allies 16
current IPH 60767

How do you guys upload the full size pictures?

Giedrybe
07-30-2012, 01:26 AM
It is not a question, but wanted to share here - sorry, Self, if you will see it without value.

Have you noticed that defending (winning battle if attacked) gives you XP points? This is new thing for me. Do you know if valor and bp are also gained/lost?

Hassleham
07-30-2012, 06:28 AM
level 10
Attack 3329
Defense 3084

Missions 10
fights won 180 lost 0
raids won 36 failed 0
allies 16
current IPH 60767

How do you guys upload the full size pictures?

yeah you're doing good, how much gold have you spent?

if you get the photobucket app from the app store and make an account, you can upload picture to that and copy the IMG code in order to post them here.

Selfproclaimed
07-30-2012, 06:36 AM
Hmm. That's a good one gied. I heard when your attacked' you do gain xp but not a lot. L. As for valor and bp..not sure, I'll have to take note of that

Aidan
07-30-2012, 07:38 AM
It is not a question, but wanted to share here - sorry, Self, if you will see it without value.

Have you noticed that defending (winning battle if attacked) gives you XP points? This is new thing for me. Do you know if valor and bp are also gained/lost?

You gained 2 xp defending a failed attack. No valors/BPs gained/lost for winning/losing an attack on you.

Poopenshire
07-30-2012, 07:48 AM
why would the pirates give in? i thought they were bosses. do RN players have better stats than pirates now?

Its not anyone giving in. From the wall posts it appear things are just settling down. Its odd now that other groups are forming to defend from both the RN and PUN, the outlaws being the biggest, and lead by Madhatter and Ulysses.
I think the DEATHDEALERS are dead, I have not seen any posts from them or about them in a few weeks.

Selfproclaimed
07-30-2012, 08:13 AM
I support one team. Team sexey.lol

Poopenshire
07-30-2012, 09:03 AM
What about the Filthy Five. Should be ranked right up there with Team Sexey, infact some of the same member.s

Selfproclaimed
07-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Lol . I haven't heard of the filthy five. There's soo many groups popping up when their should only be one group. The forumites.

Selfproclaimed
08-01-2012, 08:20 AM
Back to the front

Miner
08-01-2012, 09:25 AM
What about the Filthy Five. Should be ranked right up there with Team Sexey, infact some of the same member.s

I heard some interesting rumors regarding the Filthy Five the other day from a couple guys in game... I think I know 3 of the 5 members ;) Anyone care to step forward and ID them all?

Selfproclaimed
08-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Or anyone care to step foward and and just say they are the filthy five. I've never even heard of it till it was mentioned in here.

El Cid
08-01-2012, 12:25 PM
I have a question. How can I trigger a boss event? I've been attacking several series of 15-20 attacks/raiding and never triggered one...

Miner
08-01-2012, 12:26 PM
I have a question. How can I trigger a boss event? I've been attacking several series of 15-20 attacks/raiding and never triggered one...

If you just defeated one, you may want to wait a few minutes. I always trigger one with a single attack.

Selfproclaimed
08-01-2012, 12:26 PM
El CID- what device are you playing on?

If you just beat a bOSS, you have to wait a few minutes to reinitiate a battle. Or try leaving the app and re opening it. Or if your playing on android device, might not be able to do the boss. Or it's acting funny, and you should send in a ticket.

El Cid
08-01-2012, 12:29 PM
I am playing on an ipad 2.

Miner, I,ve never defeated one as I never encountered one

Selfproclaimed
08-01-2012, 12:31 PM
What level are you? Either way . I would try , leaving the app, and going back poorer. Deleting the app and redownloading it . If that doesn't work. Then send a ticket in.

El Cid
08-01-2012, 12:31 PM
I know that there is a new version of MW in the apple store but am waiting until the end of the current event to install it as I amm afraid it could bug my progress so far.

Could it be the reason why the boss events are not triggered?

Selfproclaimed
08-01-2012, 12:34 PM
They've been doing the boss events for the past month now. Around a month or so ago, was an update. Should update it. I don't know why you wouldn't want to.

El Cid
08-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Just afraid of loosing my 7 aerial bins if I run the update

Vballmadam
08-01-2012, 01:34 PM
You shouldn't lose them.

El Cid
08-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks your answers and very quick reply.

Self P, tomanswer your question, I am level 27. Does that change a thing?

Selfproclaimed
08-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Not that I know of no,lol. Just curious

Procyon
08-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Anyone else seen this? Just went to my rivals list and about 75% of them have 7 digit numbers following their name. Haven't looked closely enough to see if I recognize any names that are now followed by the numbers. Seems odd that there'd suddenly be so many.

Hassleham
08-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Anyone else seen this? Just went to my rivals list and about 75% of them have 7 digit numbers following their name. Haven't looked closely enough to see if I recognize any names that are now followed by the numbers. Seems odd that there'd suddenly be so many.

Yeah i've had that before but not 75% at once, just one or two. I've also had peoples email showing instead of their game names.

Q Raider
08-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Am seeing this as well.
At my level they are all the bugged level 90 players who are appearing in the open area which should only be for level 130 ish and above.

Gives you an idea of the magnitude of the problem if you are seeing people at level 38....

Procyon
08-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Am seeing this as well.
At my level they are all the bugged level 90 players who are appearing in the open area which should only be for level 130 ish and above.

Gives you an idea of the magnitude of the problem if you are seeing people at level 38....

Not sure what you mean by that Q. Can you explain what you mean about bugged level 90s in the open area, magnitude of the problem etc.?

I also see a new thread was just opened on this topic. Looks like its hit and miss who is eyeing the issue.

Thanks!

Procyon
08-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Just went back into the rival list and all seems normal now.

El Cid
08-05-2012, 12:28 PM
One more question. I want to copy paste my profile or any other images. With my cpu, i use snag it. I can't find anything on my Ipad. Anyone knows a IOS software that I can use?

Selfproclaimed
08-05-2012, 12:59 PM
On an iPad, alls you do is press over the area you want ,and a thing will pop up, if it's an image,it'll say save image/ copy. If its words, it should say select ,select all, then copy

El Cid
08-05-2012, 03:10 PM
The press technic works on everything exept my MW profile and stats that I want to copy.
Have you tried on your profile?

Hassleham
08-05-2012, 03:20 PM
The press technic works on everything exept my MW profile and stats that I want to copy.
Have you tried on your profile?

Press the home button and lock button at the same time and i'll capture the whole screen.

Selfproclaimed
08-05-2012, 04:42 PM
I see what your talking bout el CID, but you can drag the points. But if you wanted more. Than hassles way is better. Just take a snapshot but pressing the lock and home button at the same time. And it'll take a pic of the whole screen.

El Cid
08-05-2012, 05:19 PM
I must really have a bad finger coordination as i can't do it. Or maybe it's because it's the end of my Holidays and I drank too much and amm still tipsy hahaha

SeqWins
08-05-2012, 06:11 PM
What is the casualty rate of the Harrier Jet that deploys when a LVL 1 Advanced Air base is unlocked?

Selfproclaimed
08-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Seq - its medium

Mad
08-05-2012, 06:18 PM
What is the casualty rate of the Harrier Jet that deploys when a LVL 1 Advanced Air base is unlocked?

It is "medium." I needed a fairly cheap unit to increase my attack stats in the boss event. I bought a pile of them through the various boss event.

However, I will shortly be changing to the player that comes available at the level 10 barracks. I am not sure what this unit is called. It has an attack of 20 and defense of 7 and at $200,000 is not only more powerful than the Harrier, but nearly half the price.

SeqWins
08-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Oh wow I was going to use these for attack. Now I'm going with hovercrafts although 2 points lower in attack the casualty rate for these is very low...input? I'm also uk which helps on the boost...

Selfproclaimed
08-05-2012, 06:26 PM
I would go with hover. Sea units never die,especially the very low casualty ones. I'm Russia. So I focus On air but kind of sucks because a lot of the units are medium and up,lol

SeqWins
08-05-2012, 06:28 PM
It is "medium." I needed a fairly cheap unit to increase my attack stats in the boss event. I bought a pile of them through the various boss event.

However, I will shortly be changing to the player that comes available at the level 10 barracks. I am not sure what this unit is called. It has an attack of 20 and defense of 7 and at $200,000 is not only more powerful than the Harrier, but nearly half the price.

I believe you're talking about Demolitions but their casualty rate is either high or medium if I'm not mistaken..I have decided to go withAmphibius Hovercraft for now although they are expensive the casualty rate is very low.

Selfproclaimed
08-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Yea, it's demolitions,Strong against ground . I use them BUT there casualty is VERY HIGH. And I lose them constantly, so unless you have a good iph to recoup your losses after battle,or if your going to camp mostly.

Mad
08-05-2012, 06:47 PM
Yea, it's demolitions,Strong against ground . I use them BUT there casualty is VERY HIGH. And I lose them constantly, so unless you have a good iph to recoup your losses after battle,or if your going to camp mostly.

I know exactly what you are talking about. They are a bit of a risk. I have already lost some Harriers in PVP battles. But I chose the Harrier over the Hovercraft because it's attack is 2 points higher than the Hovercraft and at $360 k I could buy 10% more for the same money.

But I am wanting them specifically for the Boss events. I needed something cheap that could load up with to increase my attack.

With the demolitions expert (which I hope to have ready for the next boss event) I get a 20 attack for just $200 k. Compared to the Hovercraft I have 25% more attack for exactly half the price. Meaning I can buy twice as many for the same amount of money.

I know I will pay for this in PVP battles (and already have), but it is a very specific strategy for Boss events. I look at it this way am I willing to pay a few million dollars for some decent gold units?

Selfproclaimed
08-05-2012, 07:08 PM
For me at least. Even if I bought 100 demos, 100 harriers for a boss event , I still won't make it any further . For me to make it further on a boss event, my stats would have to improve by at least 5000-10k

Mad
08-05-2012, 07:18 PM
For me at least. Even if I bought 100 demos, 100 harriers for a boss event , I still won't make it any further . For me to make it further on a boss event, my stats would have to improve by at least 5000-10k

Yeah, it is not that bad for me. I am at level 47. By adding allies and Harriers to arm them and as well the rare units I have picked up, I have managed to increase the number of bosses I can defeat without using gold over the last three Boss events.

Now if they should inexplicably cancel the Boss event, I will have a pile of Harrier jets and Demolition experts that I would be willing to unload at fire sale prices.

warbeast
08-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Quick question i have a defense score of 21,000 and lost to someone with less allies and an attack score of 15,000?

Poopenshire
08-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Quick question i have a defense score of 21,000 and lost to someone with less allies and an attack score of 15,000?

Do you know what his boosts were? As well, his skill points in defense might have been higher than your attack.

Selfproclaimed
08-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Was your attack score higher than his defense score ? Like poop said,another thing to take in consideration is boost' and skill points. Hey do play a big factor

Jp lfs
08-05-2012, 07:33 PM

Also, unit composition can play a part as well. If you are heavy on Air units, and they are heavy on STRONG AGAINST Air units, that can give an additional boost. The skill point distribution and boost is, admittedly, a much higher impact. In general, I look for opponents at half my stats or less if I want a guaranteed victory with lower casualties.

Vballmadam
08-05-2012, 10:43 PM
I have a quick question. I was just raided by someone 5 times.
Ist raid I lost $60,000
2nd raid I won
3rd raid I lost $60,000
4th raid I won
5th raid I lost $120,000

Only 1building shows it was raided. No defense buildings damaged either. I lost 240,000 total yet all my money was vaulted. What am I missing? What else can be raided that I don't know about. I haven't been raided much, in fact, nobody raided me til level 126 and I had to ask what the orange explosion was and what wrenches over a building meant.
Boy have I come a long way. Does it mean he raided 1 building but took 5 tries?

My fault i was on the forum and missed that my nano needed to be collected.

Tate
08-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Do you mean that it was the nano that was raided? If not, I'm not too sure where they would have gotten the money from, sorry I can't help....

Vballmadam
08-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Not sure. The only thing that makes sense to me is that it took him 5 tries to raid my nano building. I don't know what my raw stats are today but I'm pretty sure that my raw stats are higher than his. Definitely my boosted stats are way above his.

My building collections are so messed up right now because of upgrades. I used to collect 3 times a day and several buildings at the same time. My nanos together, my oil rigs etc. but now everything is askew. All buildings at different times thus i missed collecting because I was on this thread!

Tate
08-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Send me a request and I'll take a look for you, 904002220

Bronson
08-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Vball - yeah that's all from one building, when you raid a building the 3rd hit always gives you the 1st & 2nd hit combined. Also where his stats are lower than yours it took him a few tries to successfully raid. We don't know why but people with much lower stats can raid buildings but will always fail in an attack

Giedrybe
08-05-2012, 11:39 PM
Vball,

it is very likely that you had your Nano 2lv OR your Chemical Plant 5lv raided down.

Bronson has explained all the rest.

Do you have Nano 2 or Chemical 5?

Vballmadam
08-06-2012, 12:14 AM
Vball - yeah that's all from one building, when you raid a building the 3rd hit always gives you the 1st & 2nd hit combined. Also where his stats are lower than yours it took him a few tries to successfully raid. We don't know why but people with much lower stats can raid buildings but will always fail in an attack

Thank you it was my nano 2.
You can tell I haven't been raided much. In fact, my first raid was at level 126 or thereabout. I didn't know what a wrench over a building was either until then.
Boy was I naive I didn't know that it cost for repairs! I just thought you raided and there was no consequence because I had never been raided. I've come a long way!

siL
08-06-2012, 03:32 AM
there is no cost to repair in my knowledge...
you just have to click on the building raided, and it's health will restore (thus be able to be raided again when the time to collects come)
yes, you have been raided, and the guy who raided you probably have the same or slightly lower stats, so he failed twice in his raid...
the money in your vault is not touched by this raid, and only the money you haven't collect that he took..

El Cid
08-06-2012, 08:50 AM
I see what your talking bout el CID, but you can drag the points. But if you wanted more. Than hassles way is better. Just take a snapshot but pressing the lock and home button at the same time. And it'll take a pic of the whole screen.

I finally got it, but's by pressing the on/off button not the lock button.
Thanks

Selfproclaimed
08-06-2012, 09:33 AM
On/off,lock,whatever you wanna call it,lol, . And vball. It doesn't cost anything to repair, once someone's raided a money building, your only able to collect a certain amount of it, not all of it. If someone raids your composites successfully, whatever boost your composites gives will be gone until your repair it ( just click the button) .and then your stats will be back to normal. That's why you have to collect on time. Now hat he raided you. Go back to his base and give him a fresh whooping,make them regret it!

Zoltarov
08-06-2012, 09:37 AM
I have a question about your wall and newsfeed. My wall lost all posted comments and newsfeed is empty too. Is this thing happening more often to any of you?
I did delete some add me id's, but only a few like 5. I think it is weird my news feed is emptied.
It was an easy way to retaliate. Guess some people are very lucky now.

Selfproclaimed
08-06-2012, 09:40 AM
It's never happened to me. I've deleted comments. But nothing like what your saying has ever happened to me. I would say if it happens to your often , send in a ticket. Will it actually get resolved, who knows,lol

Jp lfs
08-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Sometimes when someone empties a full clip on you, it will wipe your newsfeed, usually leaving only the one person. Sometimes it is left completely blank. Someone spamming your wall will ocassionally have the same effect. This has happened to me several times. And yes, it is a bummer losing that speed dial button to a rich rival's base.

Zoltarov
08-06-2012, 10:04 AM
I just send in a ticket. I was not attacked today. People hardly attack me, perhaps because they lose all the time.
Sometimes i get a winer on my wall. Yesterday I was only attacking majors for bp. I am almost major myself, but trying to keep xp low and bp high to avoid leveling up. Lost a unit once after 10th hit.

Selfproclaimed
08-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Will it actually get resolved... That's a toss up. Lol but It doesn't hurt to try.

Hey JP , thought I read somewheres your a tattoo artist?

Jp lfs
08-06-2012, 10:36 AM
Hey JP , thought I read somewheres your a tattoo artist?

I own a tattoo shop, but I am only a body piercer. It has been at least five years since I last tattooed someone. I spend my days poking holes in people.

Selfproclaimed
08-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Ooo. gotcha. Have you heard of Tim pangburn and art machine productions?

Bronson
08-06-2012, 10:40 AM
I own a tattoo shop, but I am only a body piercer. It has been at least five years since I last tattooed someone. I spend my days poking holes in people.

Reminds me of my early 20s when I spent my time poking people's holes.

Jp lfs
08-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Ooo. gotcha. Have you heard of Tim pangburn and art machine productions?

Absolutely. His artwork is incredible.

Giedrybe
08-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Zoltarov, it happened to me once without any specific reason - nobody spamming on my wall or similar. Just empty news feed.

I was not contacting support regarding it, so cannot comment if it is possible to restore.

Selfproclaimed
08-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Was going to say, if you didn't, check it out. His work is amazing. I used to be friends with him through friends and hung out at the shop he worked at when he still worked in jersey many years ago before he blew it up. crazy years , miss being young.

Zoltarov
08-06-2012, 11:59 AM
Zoltarov, it happened to me once without any specific reason - nobody spamming on my wall or similar. Just empty news feed.

I was not contacting support regarding it, so cannot comment if it is possible to restore.

I did send a ticket to support. Will let you know if anything happens. The last couple of days strange things happen. I asked someone why he did not add me,after requesting on my wall. He said he did 5 days ago, but he was still showing in my rival list.

Jp lfs
08-06-2012, 12:02 PM
I did send a ticket to support. Will let you know if anything happens. The last couple of days strange things happen. I asked someone why he did not add me,after requesting on my wall. He said he did 5 days ago, but he was still showing in my rival list.

Sorry if you already mentioned this and I missed it, but are you over 500 allies? That seems to be a glitch-heavy area to be in. If you are, DO NOT delete all of them at once, or it can nuke your whole list. Better to go through the painstakingly slow process of deleting them one by one over a few days.

Zoltarov
08-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Sorry if you already mentioned this and I missed it, but are you over 500 allies? That seems to be a glitch-heavy area to be in. If you are, DO NOT delete all of them at once, or it can nuke your whole list. Better to go through the painstakingly slow process of deleting them one by one over a few days.

I am 430 allies. Deleting one or two every day from the bottom which have no progress.

Fifth Reich
08-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Where do you farm Brigand Lightnings?

Fifth Reich
08-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Am I doing really really bad?
http://i50.tinypic.com/2vmtres.png

Selfproclaimed
08-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Have you spent any gold? If not, I'd say your sitting fine, I'm higher than you with only 275 allies and I've spent a lil amount . But then theirs people that put me to shame. Increase your unit density. In other words. Get better units and increase iph. A the the brigade lightnings, idk

bushobama
08-07-2012, 03:21 AM
what's the next best pve loot item after mini subs??

bushobama
08-07-2012, 03:24 AM
fifth reich, what is the typical attack and defense at your level. I'm level 75, 300 allies and 25k attack/ 30k defense. I'm trying to get an idea of when people stats start to really jump up... are you getting beat up a lot at your level?

bushobama
08-07-2012, 03:25 AM
what should I do with my 20k valor?? save it or spend away?

Jhoemel
08-07-2012, 03:35 AM
Save it man. I have 133k valor saved right now that i will spend when i get to major rank

bushobama
08-07-2012, 04:03 AM
are you waiting to unlock the heli or boat ?? i was saving for the heli but it's only 37a 48d for almost twice the cost of a super hornet... is the casualty rate very low??

Fifth Reich
08-07-2012, 07:12 AM
are you waiting to unlock the heli or boat ?? i was saving for the heli but it's only 37a 48d for almost twice the cost of a super hornet... is the casualty rate very low??Its casualty is 100% higher than the super Hornet.