PDA

View Full Version : RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Mad
09-13-2012, 02:26 PM
I get to about 18 everytime. It's the only XP I get. My tents pitched up good and proper lol.wat level are you at.

Level 52...

I only play the Boss events now, since the auctions are nothing more than a levelling machine. I would probably go up 5 or 6 levels if I played that event.

The last Boss event I went up probably a level and a half. But I am trying to slow down my levelling up process so I can get my cash flow higher. I am thinking seriously of sitting out the next Boss event, but not sure yet.

The problem with the Boss events is that they are the best way to pick up gold units (a necessary evil for this game.)

Baraka
09-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Your a lot lower level so it easier to level up.it will be at least 3 or four more boss events till I level up. They are best way to get good units. Still Gunna keep banging my IPH up till I get to 1 million.

bushobama
09-13-2012, 08:32 PM
What's the consensus on the infirmary's effectiveness??? I just upgraded mine to level 5 from 3, I raided someone with 1/3 my strength multiple times and didn't lose a single unit! That hasn't happened in a long time? Any input welcomed..

Dr. Dengus
09-13-2012, 08:37 PM
What's the consensus on the infirmary's effectiveness??? I just upgraded mine to level 5 from 3, I raided someone with 1/3 my strength multiple times and didn't lose a single unit! That hasn't happened in a long time? Any input welcomed..

I stopped after 5 to focus on other boost buildings along with money buildings. The way I feel it works, is if an item has a 0.025 consume_percent, then a level 5 infirmary will make it a (0.9 * 0.025) = 0.0225 consume_percent. Basically taking it from a 0.025% chance of losing that unit to a 0.0225% chance. In reality, I think the consensus is it doesn't make much of a difference, but at the same time it can't really hurt either.

bushobama
09-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the info dr.

Dr. Dengus
09-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Np. I never got to answer your question in another thread that CCM locked either. You were asking about the glitched whale zone and if I've been attacked by players much higher level than me, and no I haven't been attacked by anyone much greater than my level.

bushobama
09-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Np. I never got to answer your question in another thread that CCM locked either. You were asking about the glitched whale zone and if I've been attacked by players much higher level than me, and no I haven't been attacked by anyone much greater than my level.

good to know! Having just reached lvl 79, I'm concerned about entering whale waters, only 16 lvls away from being seen by the heavy hitters according to some. It's a good thing I have time on my side though.

Tctiger
09-14-2012, 06:55 AM
i have the glitched rivals list , i can see just my level or do a refresh and see up to 140 , i have not been attacked by anyone higher which is strange , if i see above my level i refresh to only see my level i don't know if that is why i have not been attacked by anyone higher . this is my fave thread at the moment .

Selfproclaimed
09-14-2012, 07:44 AM
Lvl92 I see some people in 80s. Up to some in 120s. Same as you, I haven't gotten attacked by someone upper thankfully.

Mad
09-14-2012, 08:17 AM
I stopped after 5 to focus on other boost buildings along with money buildings. The way I feel it works, is if an item has a 0.025 consume_percent, then a level 5 infirmary will make it a (0.9 * 0.025) = 0.0225 consume_percent. Basically taking it from a 0.025% chance of losing that unit to a 0.0225% chance. In reality, I think the consensus is it doesn't make much of a difference, but at the same time it can't really hurt either.

I have a question about losses. Maybe you can help.

Do you know if there are two processes at work in determining losses?

What I mean when I go to battle is there one roll of the dice or processes that determines if I lose units in battle and then the second process above kicks in which determines what units I lose.

If there are two processes then the infirmary is almost useless... Because the first roll of the dice has determined there is going to be a loss and since all the infirmary does is equally strengthen all your units consumption ability, then really all the infirmary does is bounce the loss down to the next unit with a higher consumption rate.

For example, if the first process determines you will lose two units with a consumption of .25 or higher and you have two units with a consumption of .28 and the other with .25. If your infirmary is at 10% reduction, the unit with the .25 consumption rate is reduced to .225 and no longer qualifies as a loss. However, the other unit with .28 is only reduced to .252 and therefore still qualifies as a loss and you lose it. So in this case the infirmary did nothing to reduce losses as it simply transferred the loss from one unit to the second one.

But I am not sure if this is how it works or not? Does anyone know?

However, if this is how it works then it is probably only working half to a third the time. If the first process determines losses of units with a high consumption rate, the infirmary could probably kick all your units below it.

I think the most effective way the infirmary could work is simply to compensate you for your loss. For example, if you have a 10% infirmary and lose a unit worth $1 milllion it drops 10% or $100,000 into your account. If you lose a valour unit worth 600 valour then 60 valour are deposited.

Vballmadam
09-14-2012, 09:17 AM
I have a question about losses. Maybe you can help.

Do you know if there are two processes at work in determining losses?

What I mean when I go to battle is there one roll of the dice or processes that determines if I lose units in battle and then the second process above kicks in which determines what units I lose.

If there are two processes then the infirmary is almost useless... Because the first roll of the dice has determined there is going to be a loss and since all the infirmary does is equally strengthen all your units consumption ability, then really all the infirmary does is bounce the loss down to the next unit with a higher consumption rate.

For example, if the first process determines you will lose two units with a consumption of .25 or higher and you have two units with a consumption of .28 and the other with .25. If your infirmary is at 10% reduction, the unit with the .25 consumption rate is reduced to .225 and no longer qualifies as a loss. However, the other unit with .28 is only reduced to .252 and therefore still qualifies as a loss and you lose it. So in this case the infirmary did nothing to reduce losses as it simply transferred the loss from one unit to the second one.

But I am not sure if this is how it works or not? Does anyone know?

However, if this is how it works then it is probably only working half to a third the time. If the first process determines losses of units with a high consumption rate, the infirmary could probably kick all your units below it.

I think the most effective way the infirmary could work is simply to compensate you for your loss. For example, if you have a 10% infirmary and lose a unit worth $1 milllion it drops 10% or $100,000 into your account. If you lose a valour unit worth 600 valour then 60 valour are deposited.

Good question...CJ can you answer or explain this?

Miner
09-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Good question...CJ can you answer or explain this?

I'd love to know the answer to this, but I have a feeling (er), CJ and CCM may leave this one alone.

I have a feeling that the way these work is to apply the "boost" (casualty reduction) to the "stat" (consumption rate/casualty rate) and all decisions are then based upon that. I doubt there are 2 decision processes in the works here.

In other words, a 20% reduction in casualty rate would take a super hornet from 0.15% to 0.12%.

This is COMPLETELY a guess. I have a software development background though and that is how I would have applied it. It's the simplest to execute (and that's a big deal to devs), the cleanest to debug (that's even a bigger deal to devs) and the most logical and fair method for applying it (sometimes devs don't care about this).

Mad
09-14-2012, 10:54 AM
I'd love to know the answer to this, but I have a feeling (er), CJ and CCM may leave this one alone.

I have a feeling that the way these work is to apply the "boost" (casualty reduction) to the "stat" (consumption rate/casualty rate) and all decisions are then based upon that. I doubt there are 2 decision processes in the works here.

In other words, a 20% reduction in casualty rate would take a super hornet from 0.15% to 0.12%.

This is COMPLETELY a guess. I have a software development background though and that is how I would have applied it. It's the simplest to execute (and that's a big deal to devs), the cleanest to debug (that's even a bigger deal to devs) and the most logical and fair method for applying it (sometimes devs don't care about this).

There could be one process, but there has to be two steps. The first step determines if you lose units, the quality of unit lost (based on consumption rate -- i.e. it could decide you will lose units with .14% consumption rate and higher -- consumption rates have to factor into this somehow) and how many units you lose (probably depends on how many units go to battle). Many people have stated the more units they take into battle the higher their losses are.

The second step determines which units qualify.

This may be just one process, but two steps are needed I would think. But who knows it is another one of the great mysteries of MW lol.

Selfproclaimed
09-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Bumpity bump

helli0n
09-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Random question, when will i be able to have a signature in my posts?

Baraka
09-15-2012, 12:22 PM
I thought you could do it anytime. If not 50.or 100.

Selfproclaimed
09-15-2012, 12:29 PM
You can do it anytime hellion- click on your inbox, on the left hand side, you'll see where you can edit profile pic,avatar,signature

helli0n
09-15-2012, 12:36 PM
You can do it anytime hellion- click on your inbox, on the left hand side, you'll see where you can edit profile pic,avatar,signature

thanks for the help

megaants
09-15-2012, 12:59 PM
i have a question on the moderareas toolkit. Not sure if you guys have the answers.

On certain building, there are * sign beside the hours of upgrade. What does that mean?

And building like the windfarm, information from 6-7 is a bit weird as the hours are listed as 450000 hours. can i get some clarification? I am trying to make an excel sheet at the moment to obtain increase in hourly income vs upgrade time, to find the best route for upgrades.

But looking around the forum, I found we spreadsheet, but that isn't complete, so I am checking if the toolkit can be use as an accurate source of information

Miner
09-15-2012, 06:41 PM
i have a question on the moderareas toolkit. Not sure if you guys have the answers.On certain building, there are * sign beside the hours of upgrade. What does that mean?And building like the windfarm, information from 6-7 is a bit weird as the hours are listed as 450000 hours. can i get some clarification? I am trying to make an excel sheet at the moment to obtain increase in hourly income vs upgrade time, to find the best route for upgrades.But looking around the forum, I found we spreadsheet, but that isn't complete, so I am checking if the toolkit can be use as an accurate source of informationI have a spreadsheet already done for this. I'll post it here tomorrow when I can upload it.

megaants
09-15-2012, 06:46 PM
Cool thanks!

War Priest
09-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Are our avatars smaller? They look more proportional to the buildings...

Selfproclaimed
09-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Didn't notice till you brought it up but they do look smaller.

bushobama
09-16-2012, 12:50 AM
I have a question. I won a quick cash settlement and I need cash now? who should I call?

Selfproclaimed
09-16-2012, 12:53 AM
Jg wentworth??? 877 cash now ,lol

Dr. Dengus
09-16-2012, 01:00 AM
Lol. It's my money, and I need it NOW!

Selfproclaimed
09-16-2012, 02:31 AM
It's your money,get it when you need it!

Brownstown
09-16-2012, 07:46 AM
I am at level 45 and do a lot of raiding. I notice lots of money buildings are left sacked. I have rarely been on the receiving end of successful raids. Is there an advantage to postponing repair of sacked buildings?

Second question: I have only the 8 allies that the game awarded me. I don't get successfully attacked very often. There are lots of mega ally players who could wallop me, buy they don't see me. (my attack is 1042 def is 1367). What determines how I end up on someone's rivals list? The key to my success so far is that I seem to be strong relative to the number of allies I have at this level. Most players I see on my rivals list are weaker than me. How is the rivals list determined?

Tctiger
09-16-2012, 07:46 AM
When will the assault bear boost show up in my stats? Or would ,what is the meaning of life be an easier question to answer ? taking it is actually working I guess I should make use of it by buying lots of ground units with good attack , extra boost v extra consumption will it be worth it , or will they die off too quick?

Selfproclaimed
09-16-2012, 09:03 AM
Browns- only reason why someone would intentionally leave a building left sacked ,would be to try setting to a specific time so it's easier for them to collect.other than that, it's probably just someone who hasnt been playing often. Your rivals list is usually your level ,plus and minus a level, around your allie count. THats my rough estimate. But the rivals list does have its hiccups so sometimes you will possibly see higher levels. Maybe someone can be more specific but try not to over think things.

Tctiger- I don't think anyone knows. But maybe after ferr handles his stuff with gree,maybe that's one of the issues he's discussed with them ,and maybe it'll actually get fixed thanks to him.

War Priest
09-16-2012, 09:04 AM
I have a question. I won a quick cash settlement and I need cash now? who should I call?

Peach Tree.

Ph4ntom Stranger
09-17-2012, 04:19 PM
Approx how many Bosses could a lvl 38, 99 allies, and an attack of 4928 beat without using gold? What would be the best way to increase this - up the allies and better units?

joaquim
09-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Well I can only beat 7 and you have double my stats so I'm guessing you can beat 14 without gold.

joaquim
09-17-2012, 04:23 PM
who should I call?

Ghostbusters!

Ph4ntom Stranger
09-17-2012, 04:29 PM
Well I can only beat 7 and you have double my stats so I'm guessing you can beat 14 without gold.

Oh cool, so I'd have a pretty good chance of picking up a few good units, assuming they have another boss event and android is included in it as well.

joaquim
09-17-2012, 04:31 PM
It could be higher. I haven't even tried past 7. I'd probably be able to get up to 9, 10 if I'm lucky so for you it could even be 18 or 20.

joaquim
09-17-2012, 04:32 PM
You can delete your post. Edit, delete, check the box(you don't have to give a reason for deleting), save changes.

Alt2n8er
09-17-2012, 04:43 PM
When do you think the next boss event will be? The end of this week, or the beginning of next week?

joaquim
09-17-2012, 04:44 PM
When do you think the next boss event will be? The end of this week, or the beginning of next week?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39711-New-Epic-Boss-Event-Live!

Selfproclaimed
09-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Phantom- either way increase your units and unit density. Another way is to increase allies. My guess is an event will pop up within a week or two. As for you being on android. Don't hold your breath.

Mad
09-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Approx how many Bosses could a lvl 38, 99 allies, and an attack of 4928 beat without using gold? What would be the best way to increase this - up the allies and better units?

Well I started beating 17 Bosses without gold and the last event I managed to beat 25 without gold, but the bosses were a bit easier the last event.

You need to find ways to increase your attack stats:

1. The first involves maximizing the allies for your level, and

2. The second involves buying units with maximum firepower and low costs. This will probably require you to upgrade some unit buildings.

I started out buying Amphibious Hovercraft 16A/16D for $400,000. Then I saw the Harrier jet 18A/14D for $360,000. This allowed me to add 20% attack for 10% less cost, meaning I could buy more Harriers for the same amount of money. I had to buy the Advanced air base to get this one.

Then I saw the Demolitions expert 20A/7D for $200,000. This again gave me more attack for nearly half the money. So I upgraded my barracks to level 10 to get this unit. There is also the Bio warfare troop 17A/8D for only $125,000 -- you need level 3 elite training facility for this one.

I have literally bought millions of dollars of each of these units.

So to increase the number of bosses I could defeat without gold, I have: leveled up unit buildings, bought new unit buildings, found allies and spent literally millions of dollars.

Ph4ntom Stranger
09-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Ok. Thx guys.

bushobama
09-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Jg wentworth??? 877 cash now ,lol

right you are... that song was stuck in my head yesterday and had to spread the virus! haha

bushobama
09-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Ghostbusters!

I see what you did there.

Selfproclaimed
09-18-2012, 02:18 AM
Lol. Alls I think of from that is the big guy wearing the horns on the bus singing

Selfproclaimed
09-18-2012, 06:27 PM
The last update, enabling a person to click on ones inventory. For me, it'll freeze up my game and I'd have to close it out and reopen. I heard its mainly an iOS problem and not an android problem. True? And is their a fix for this or will it have to wait for another update?

War Priest
09-18-2012, 06:28 PM
who should I call?

Ghostbusters!

The police.

bushobama
09-18-2012, 06:42 PM
The police.

that's true, I don't think The Ghostbusters really even have a phone number.

Miner
09-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Anyone remember where the thread is that tells the number of experience points for each level? I remember seeing it a long time ago, but don't remember who started it and can't seem to find it.

I'm curious what the XP counts are to level up at 98, 99 and 100. Just curious how many bosses I'll eek out before XP gains from the boss events makes me hit level 101.

albeezy
09-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Anyone remember where the thread is that tells the number of experience points for each level? I remember seeing it a long time ago, but don't remember who started it and can't seem to find it.

I'm curious what the XP counts are to level up at 98, 99 and 100. Just curious how many bosses I'll eek out before XP gains from the boss events makes me hit level 101.

Here you go Miner. There is a search feature for the FORUM you know.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36356-Level-Experience&highlight=experience+points

Other fine threads about experience and battle points can be found on this link:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36390-Thread-Table-Battle-Points-Valor-Experience&highlight=experience+points

Miner
09-19-2012, 12:49 PM
Here you go Miner. There is a search feature for the FORUM you know.

Thanks beezy. And yes, I know there is a (worthless) search feature for the FORUM. It's amazing (crappy) and very easy (impossible) to use.

If I camp totally except for the boss events, I should be about to get 8 more in before I hit level 101.

albeezy
09-19-2012, 12:52 PM
Thanks beezy. And yes, I know there is a (worthless) search feature for the FORUM. It's amazing (crappy) and very easy (impossible) to use.
I just typed in "experience points same as CC" and it came right up. Plus I figured it was probably created by Drenno

OH and I just mind your LE thread! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Miner
09-19-2012, 01:01 PM
I just typed in "experience points same as CC" and it came right up. Plus I figured it was probably created by Drenno

OH and I just mind your LE thread! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Didn't remember the "same as CC". You type "experience points" in and get 5 pages of threads.

I saw that in the LE thread. You can "mind" any thread you want beezy.

Dr. Dengus
09-19-2012, 01:01 PM
Lol nice going albeezy. I knew Dreno started that thread and was about to search for it. But he had 7 pages under threads started, and went sheesh not looking through all that. Damn I'm lazy lol.

ohgreatitsryan
09-19-2012, 03:19 PM
I tried searching for this but the threads that came up were all unrelated for some reason, after the build 100 buildings goal, is there any reason to keep any of the defense ones? I mean goal wise, I know they are worthless for anything else.

War Priest
09-19-2012, 03:22 PM
I tried searching for this but the threads that came up were all unrelated for some reason, after the build 100 buildings goal, is there any reason to keep any of the defense ones? I mean goal wise, I know they are worthless for anything else.

Just the good ones. Like sams and rail guns. The other's take up to much space for a small defense score.

Baraka
09-19-2012, 03:30 PM
I tried searching for this but the threads that came up were all unrelated for some reason, after the build 100 buildings goal, is there any reason to keep any of the defense ones? I mean goal wise, I know they are worthless for anything else.There is the build 125 buildings goal but you pretty much gotta buy all the gold money and defense buildings. If you have space keep them if not get rid of crappy ones.

ohgreatitsryan
09-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Thank you both War Priest and Baraka. I guess I'll just keep a few then.

ohgreatitsryan
09-19-2012, 06:17 PM
At what level do events become available?

Selfproclaimed
09-19-2012, 06:26 PM
You on an iOS device and not android? . If your referring to boss events. I heard at lvl10 . But can't say for sure.

ohgreatitsryan
09-19-2012, 06:30 PM
The question is about an account on an android phone.

Poopenshire
09-19-2012, 06:30 PM
Boss events have not hit android yet. The past auction event was the first auction event for android. Before that was the 10 item events. Maybe soon the boss events will be on android.

ohgreatitsryan
09-19-2012, 06:34 PM
Oh okay, now I remember reading that before. Thanks. I just wish I wasn't constantly replacing things like that with knowledge about Duck Dynasty.

eatonry
09-19-2012, 10:52 PM
My stats are falling with almost every unit I buy. Even big $ units like expert attack drones. My profile looks like so: lvl 118, allies 467, at 44264, def 46858, iph 272805, units 3529. I used to be at 50k at & def. This seems to have started after I dropped about 100 low lvl allies. I am currently sitting on 21k of valor cause I'm tired of losing it for nothing! Please clue me in.

Thanks, Ryno

Gambit12
09-19-2012, 10:58 PM
bring up your allies to 495 and stay there...keep upgrading your boost bldgs & composite...you will be okey...

Baraka
09-20-2012, 12:16 AM
My stats are falling with almost every unit I buy. Even big $ units like expert attack drones. My profile looks like so: lvl 118, allies 467, at 44264, def 46858, iph 272805, units 3529. I used to be at 50k at & def. This seems to have started after I dropped about 100 low lvl allies. I am currently sitting on 21k of valor cause I'm tired of losing it for nothing! Please clue me in.

Thanks, RynoI honestly don't know how you have lost 6000 attack. Do you get attacked constantly and are loosing a lot of units. All I can think.

bushobama
09-20-2012, 01:42 AM
I Would guess its that he loses units during pvp

bushobama
09-20-2012, 01:43 AM
And the quality of allies lost doesn't matter btw

Selfproclaimed
09-20-2012, 07:34 AM
Ryno- quality of allies doesn't matter. By the looks of it. You simply need more better units. You have 383 expert attack drones. Like 115. Super hornets. And you got 485 allies. So basically your still bringing a lot of your junk units into battle. You have 5 demolitions. Increase them to around a couple hundred. Upgrade ur airfield so you can get the b52s. But if you do a lot of attacking . It's best to have a good income per hour to make up for any losses . Which your iph is low for ur level.

Also, if your attacking people with stats close to yours, your going to have a lot of losses, if you attack, find someone measly. And batter them so your casualtys are at a minimum.

ladyfizz27
09-20-2012, 08:30 AM
Does anyone know how much cash I get back for selling a space centre?

Gambit12
09-20-2012, 08:34 AM
And the quality of allies lost doesn't matter btw

Yes, it does matter...decrease your allies & ur stats decreases too...

Baraka
09-20-2012, 08:37 AM
Does anyone know how much cash I get back for selling a space centre?half it's cost. Which I think is 12 million. So you should get 6 million. Just need to get to 14 then you will have enough for your Nano. Presume that's your plan.

Selfproclaimed
09-20-2012, 08:44 AM
Gambit. He said quality ,not quantity. Quality of allies doesn't matter. Quantity of allies does.

ladyfizz27
09-20-2012, 08:46 AM
half it's cost. Which I think is 12 million. So you should get 6 million. Just need to get to 14 then you will have enough for your Nano. Presume that's your plan.

That's exactly my plan! Thankyou :)

Baraka
09-20-2012, 09:03 AM
That's exactly my plan! Thankyou :)who ever gave you that idea.lol.

Miner
09-20-2012, 10:09 AM
Yes, it does matter...decrease your allies & ur stats decreases too...

Gambit -- what bushobama was saying is that the level, strength of your allies does not impact your stats. The number of allies obviously does, but it doesn't make you stronger because you are allies with strong players. It makes you stronger because you are allied with ANY player (including the coveted GRUNT).

eatonry
09-20-2012, 07:26 PM
I'm not being attacked much. These stat losses r occurring IMMEDIATELY after buying a unit. For instance, I bought an aircraft carrier for 5.4 mil and my stats dropped. Crazy. Now as of tonite (9/20), I did buy 2 more expert at drones & my stats went up a little. I also added a lvl 10 player & they jumped about 100 pts. My # of allies seems to be affecting my stats exponentially (now at 490). Soooo, spend my money on upgrading boost bldings, iph, or more destructive units? Furthermore, I spent forever attacking weaklings to reach captain rank. But after this problem arose, I started attacking those with similar stats to get there faster. My thinking being, I would then be able to buy the 600 valor helicopter and my stats would start to jump again. (I will make cptn tonite, woo hoo!).
Thanks for all the input. Glad I didn't obliterate my base out of frustration. Btw, Selfproclaimed, how did u tap into my base? Thought u had to be on same lvl.
Many thanks, Ryno

eatonry
09-20-2012, 07:54 PM
Case in point: just made captain so I bought one elite ops helicopter. My stats dropped from at 44329 to 44228, def from 47064 to 47027. I don't understand how increasing ur firepower could possibly result in negative gain. --Ryno

Selfproclaimed
09-20-2012, 08:10 PM
I visited your base through my allies. I added you as an Allie. I don't understand how your stats are decreasing how you are saying. Only way it should decrease is by deleting allies or losses from an attack. What your saying makes no sense,lol. Try sending in a ticket and see what they say. Because I saw your inventory, adding an elite ops heli should not make it go down. At all

bushobama
09-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Gambit -- what bushobama was saying is that the level, strength of your allies does not impact your stats. The number of allies obviously does, but it doesn't make you stronger because you are allies with strong players. It makes you stronger because you are allied with ANY player (including the coveted GRUNT).
Thanks for saving me from explaining in txt on my iPhone... It's a real thorn in my tiger paw

Selfproclaimed
09-20-2012, 10:30 PM
Question - I know when someone looks at my stats , depending on their flag ,they'll see someone different except America and Iran. Because they don't have the country boost,they would see my raw stats. But does that only apply to their country boost? For instance, I'm Russia, if I go to someone else's, do I see their stats with 10%air boost tacked onto their stats, or my overall general boost. I'm really confused.

On a side note. If your on my allies list, can you visit my base, and comment on my wall what YOU see as my attack/ defense stats are exactly. And leave what ur flag is. I want to see something. I also want to see if say two different players with uk flag ,see my stats as the same thing as each other.

bushobama
09-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Comment on the way

Tctiger
09-21-2012, 09:38 AM
Etonry have you checked your allie numbers? If someone drops you as an allie you will drop stats .

Selfproclaimed
09-21-2012, 09:50 AM
This is what I've noticed so far. 3 different flag allies,all see the same thing. A uk,Rus,and us. And another uk Allie just informed me of what he sees and it's different than the others... I don't get it, it's gotta be a bug issue or something.

Selfproclaimed
09-21-2012, 10:14 AM
Figured it out. Someone had added me as an allie.was at 349 ,it's now 350 that's why the certain people are seeing slightly higher, I'm dropping back down to 349. Alright. So I guess my final result is their is no issue. And everyone does in fact see the same thing

Selfproclaimed
09-21-2012, 10:26 AM
These are my stats with boost.

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Curbsideturtle/e3cf8a85cdae6d4f90ad0fbca9c5e91f_zps4dedd0f8.jpg

bushobama
09-21-2012, 12:29 PM
wow... quite the increase, what level is your composites fctry ??

Selfproclaimed
09-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Lol it's it's lvl 10. Air hangar at lvl 7 ,with Russia flag. Most units I have are air.

bushobama
09-21-2012, 07:17 PM
Lol it's it's lvl 10. Air hangar at lvl 7 ,with Russia flag. Most units I have are air.
awesome.. I want a composites but really don't want to spend gold!! My airbase is at lvl 8 along with my sea bonus building.. I have a hard time buying any unit besides sea or air. Mostly SSD's and B52s now.

LLS207
09-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Hello:
I do not want to sound like I'm crying. But at what point are you being attacked too much?
Like in the last day, out of no where this guy attacks me over and over. Raiding and attacking.
I don't know this guy from Adam.
I basically just started and I'm trying to build my base and every time I turn around I get a Situation Report that this guy, moments ago either raided or attacked me.
What's the answer?

ohgreatitsryan
09-21-2012, 08:43 PM
Do you have a lot of uncollected buildings or unvaulted gold? If so, that's why you are constantly getting attacked. I have a few people that come up on my list, that I know always have at least 3 million unvaulted, so I constantly hit them for it every time I can....

Dirty Doug
09-21-2012, 08:57 PM
Hello:
I do not want to sound like I'm crying. But at what point are you being attacked too much?
Like in the last day, out of no where this guy attacks me over and over. Raiding and attacking.
I basically just started and I'm trying to build my base and every time I turn around I get a Situation Report that this guy, moments ago either raided or attacked me.
What's the answer?

Another question I have is did you attack that person first. Some people take attacks personally, and if you attacked them, yet couldn't beat them, they have you in their news list and will come visit you daily until you are out of their list. What level are you currently? Are they similar level? Try and collect your buildings on time and try and stay under your vault level. Put all extra money into units that can increase your defense.

Mad
09-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Hello:
What's the answer?

Well you have to time your money buildings so you can collect the money. If your building has been raided, don't repair the building until you figure out when you can collect the cash. The timer for the building won't start until you repair it by clicking on it. Then you need to start buying units with a high defensive score and defensive buildings to protect your money buildings (these can be very effective at lower levels). Make sure you place the defensive building near your cash building. Start building your vault where you can store your cash and protect it from attacks and raids.

LLS207
09-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the great responses.
About unvaulted gold, I ve none.
I am disabled and I'm home alot , so I play alot.
I keep all extra money vaulted.
I have not been playing very long and I just went to level 44 today.
What I do not get is when I go to Revenge ths guy. He has many more units in battle. He always win and I never do.
I will try once. When the scoreboard comes back and has I lost on it and I read the sats, of course he win, he has much more then me.
I will get more defense buildings.
Thanks again for the advise.

Jhoemel
09-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the great responses.
About unvaulted gold, I ve none.
I am disabled and I'm home alot , so I play alot.
I keep all extra money vaulted.
I have not been playing very long and I just went to level 44 today.
What I do not get is when I go to Revenge ths guy. He has many more units in battle. He always win and I never do.
I will try once. When the scoreboard comes back and has I lost on it and I read the sats, of course he win, he has much more then me.
I will get more defense buildings.
Thanks again for the advise.

Defense buildings are useless. Use it to buy defense unit instead

Baraka
09-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Only ones worth getting Are the last ones. Just buy strong units like jho said.

Selfproclaimed
09-22-2012, 02:55 PM
If he's bringing more units ,it's pbecause he's got more allies. Each leel allows you to bring 5 allies , each Allie allows you to bring 4 of your units. So at level 44, max amount of allies you can bring into battle is 220 . With a max unit amount of 880.

Ajk
09-22-2012, 04:14 PM
OK.. How do you take a screen shot in game? I have an iPhone 4S.

ladyfizz27
09-22-2012, 04:15 PM
OK.. How do you take a screen shot in game? I have an iPhone 4S.

Press the power and home button at the same time

Ajk
09-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Ok thanks.

Baraka
09-22-2012, 04:16 PM
OK.. How do you take a screen shot in game? I have an iPhone 4S.press the power button at top and the home button at bottom at the same time. Will take a pic.

Hondo
09-22-2012, 07:06 PM
Here are a few random questions while I wait for the UFC fights to start.

Has anyone upgraded all of their buildings yet, without gold?
How about with gold?
One more random question. Has anyone added up the total time it takes to upgrade all of their buildings?

Joaquim Jose
09-22-2012, 07:07 PM
No.
No.
Years.

Hondo
09-22-2012, 07:14 PM
Isn't it past your bed time?

Baraka
09-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Here are a few random questions while I wait for the UFC fights to start.

Has anyone upgraded all of their buildings yet, without gold?
How about with gold?
One more random question. Has anyone added up the total time it takes to upgrade all of their buildings?it wouldn't be possible to do it without gold if you had all the buildings. Al murkya has loads of level ten buildings.Id hazard a guess that Ferr has the most level tens with gold.

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Quit crying

MonkeyPuppy2012
09-23-2012, 02:31 PM
Hello:
What's the answer?

Quit wining and crying. This is a war game

Jp lfs
09-23-2012, 10:32 PM
As far as level 10 buildings, I have nothing but respect for those with the patience to do so.

Sure, the supply depot's are easy (albeit pointless) but some of the others take infinite patience and loads of cash. I think I only have 2 at level 10- Comp. Factory and Airfield. My Adv. Airbase is at 8, which is the effective max, but that is all for me. I always get distracted or short on cash, or need to unlock a new unit for a mission, so I wind up jumping around a lot.

Props to those of you with multiple 10's, it's just not working with my style to do so.

BASEGOD
09-24-2012, 12:15 AM
Is there a purpose to attacking non money buildings, other than getting valor?

Jhoemel
09-24-2012, 12:28 AM
Is there a purpose to attacking non money buildings, other than getting valor?

If you are attacking boost building it can lower the stats of the guy you are attacking

bushobama
09-24-2012, 01:03 AM
As far as level 10 buildings, I have nothing but respect for those with the patience to do so.

Sure, the supply depot's are easy (albeit pointless) but some of the others take infinite patience and loads of cash. I think I only have 2 at level 10- Comp. Factory and Airfield. My Adv. Airbase is at 8, which is the effective max, but that is all for me. I always get distracted or short on cash, or need to unlock a new unit for a mission, so I wind up jumping around a lot.

Props to those of you with multiple 10's, it's just not working with my style to do so.
Is it expensive to upgrade the composites factory? I assume you upgrade with cash not gold right?

Jhoemel
09-24-2012, 01:27 AM
Is it expensive to upgrade the composites factory? I assume you upgrade with cash not gold right?

yes ands its cheap. Upgrade to level 10 with 10mil

mikebarth1955
09-24-2012, 03:19 AM
I am now at level 112 with 43A/43D, 3650 units and 358 allies. I get attacked roughly 50 times per day, which is down from where it was four weeks ago. About half the time I win when I get attacked. Often (three times in the last 12 hours) the attacker loses 30,000 when they attack me. I hit the "attack" button in the situation report sometimes, and I took $2.5 million from the last attacker in unvaulted cash. That attacker was at level 140, 31A/31D.

I thought it was strange to get attacked by someone that had less A/D, but it happens often (several times a day), usually by someone 10 to 30 levels above me. So I am also wondering, how many attacks is "normal"? It is not a bad thing when it leads to a couple of million in cash, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me, and I am wondering what is "normal" with other, more experienced players.

bushobama
09-24-2012, 04:19 AM
I am now at level 112 with 43A/43D, 3650 units and 358 allies. I get attacked roughly 50 times per day, which is down from where it was four weeks ago. About half the time I win when I get attacked. Often (three times in the last 12 hours) the attacker loses 30,000 when they attack me. I hit the "attack" button in the situation report sometimes, and I took $2.5 million from the last attacker in unvaulted cash. That attacker was at level 140, 31A/31D.

I thought it was strange to get attacked by someone that had less A/D, but it happens often (several times a day), usually by someone 10 to 30 levels above me. So I am also wondering, how many attacks is "normal"? It is not a bad thing when it leads to a couple of million in cash, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to me, and I am wondering what is "normal" with other, more experienced players.
Its unfortunate that you are getting attacked by players many levels above you first off, and I can't really relate to that. I am at lvl 79 with stats similar to yours and get attacked around twice a day-ish.. I would guess that those stats still aren't too bad for your level but since players much higher than you see you on their rivals list, you are attacked often. Hop

bushobama
09-24-2012, 04:19 AM
Hope you are fending off most of the attacks anyway..

mikebarth1955
09-24-2012, 05:44 AM
"Its unfortunate that you are getting attacked by players many levels above you first off, and I can't really relate to that. I am at lvl 79 with stats similar to yours and get attacked around twice a day-ish.. I would guess that those stats still aren't too bad for your level but since players much higher than you see you on their rivals list, you are attacked often. "

The continuous attacks started about 2 minutes after I hit Level 90. I still see players at Level 90-99 myself. They often show an ally count of 450, but will have 500-1500 and I attack them for the valor points. Kind of sucks, but I didn't program the game. I asked Funzio/Gree about it and they told me "we are working on it". Anyway, thanks for the feedback, and beware of Level 90.

Jhoemel
09-24-2012, 06:48 AM

You are part of the glitched rival list thats why players much higher can see you. I cant even see players level 95 even if im level 155

Tctiger
09-24-2012, 07:27 AM
i would try refeshing your rivals list until you can only see your level rivals then leave it and see if the attacks go down , i have the glithed rival list too , that is what i do and i have not been atacked from anyone higher , it's worth a try .

megaants
09-24-2012, 07:58 AM
Question, if I have an iPad and iPhone, is it possible to play the same game on both devices without the hassle of transfering the game? So two person playing one game on two separate device

Miner
09-24-2012, 07:59 AM
Question, if I have an iPad and iPhone, is it possible to play the same game on both devices without the hassle of transfering the game? So two person playing one game on two separate device

No it is not possible. You would need to transfer back and forth. Or do what I do and just play 2 games!

P-TeCH
09-24-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm at Lvl 72 with 160 allies, stats 15k/16k.
I'm doing quite a lot of PvP, search for unvaulted cash above 10m mostly and raid everything which drops >40k.
Normally I make a rough 5m a day. Now sometimes when times short I just use my whole stamina by hitting everyone on my rivals list in chronological order without even checking their stats out. Funny thing is, I hardly loose a fight and every 20th hit drops something between 100 to 300k which of course would make me hit these targets again and again. I got >10m a day like that more than once.
I just came to think to make this my main strategy - Of course I loose some fights from time to time and even get chased by some grumpy player whose honor I might have damaged by attacking him like that - but a strict vaulting and collecting behaviour turn me into a very bad target which normally makes them loose interest quickly.
'Just curious, is this a legit strategy when you have good enough stats? Does anybody else play like this? Could there be any bad concequences when hitting lvl 90 or something like that?

Cheers and thanks for a reply!

bushobama
09-24-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm at Lvl 72 with 160 allies, stats 15k/16k.
I'm doing quite a lot of PvP, search for unvaulted cash above 10m mostly and raid everything which drops >40k.
Normally I make a rough 5m a day. Now sometimes when times short I just use my whole stamina by hitting everyone on my rivals list in chronological order without even checking their stats out. Funny thing is, I hardly loose a fight and every 20th hit drops something between 100 to 300k which of course would make me hit these targets again and again. I got >10m a day like that more than once.
I just came to think to make this my main strategy - Of course I loose some fights from time to time and even get chased by some grumpy player whose honor I might have damaged by attacking him like that - but a strict vaulting and collecting behaviour turn me into a very bad target which normally makes them loose interest quickly.
'Just curious, is this a legit strategy when you have good enough stats? Does anybody else play like this? Could there be any bad concequences when hitting lvl 90 or something like that?

Cheers and thanks for a reply!
Sounds legit to me... I would keep an eye on your unit losses though if I were you... Many times the money you win from a fight isn't worth what you lost in the raid/attack.im 7 lvls above you with 34k Attck and 42k def, I attack raid very selectively even I can attack blindly down the rivals list and win. It really depends on your army make up I guess... How many indestructibles, low cas., etc

Selfproclaimed
09-25-2012, 10:03 AM
Higher up you go, you'll find less and less unvaulted cash. And the ones who do have over vault usually have a lot higher stats than what yours is. Your strategy isn't bad short term ,but long term, it's gonna bite ya.

Bronson
09-25-2012, 10:09 AM
Yo self here's a random quick question for you! Have you moved to Wales and become a doctor? Coz I swear to god my new GP is the spitting image of you lol

Selfproclaimed
09-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Lol. You should of took of picture of him. But no, I have not. Maybe it's my doppelgänger

Sub Zero
09-25-2012, 06:02 PM
Hi. I have 2 questions. Why does it keep asking me the question where the answer is dog and are Military Markets worth upgrading? I currently have one at level 7 and another one at level 1.

Dr. Dengus
09-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Hi. I have 2 questions. Why does it keep asking me the question where the answer is dog and are Military Markets worth upgrading? I currently have one at level 7 and another one at level 1.

1. That's a forum feature to avoid spam, should go away after 10 - 20 posts.
2. At the lower levels they can be helpful, I stopped upgrading mine after 7 though.

Sub Zero
09-25-2012, 06:08 PM
What about Destilation Plants? Are those worth the upgrade costs? Both of mine are at level 1.

Dr. Dengus
09-25-2012, 06:14 PM
What about Destilation Plants? Are those worth the upgrade costs? Both of mine are at level 1.

The upgrade times are relatively short up to lvl 4 so I'd say it's worth it. Oil Rigs and Nanos are going to be the top money makers though. So any of the 12/24/48hr buildings you can afford to upgrade along the way will help with the high upgrade costs of the Rigs and Nanos.

Sub Zero
09-25-2012, 06:15 PM
K. Thanks for the help. Appreciate it. :)

Dr. Dengus
09-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Np man, anytime.

jeffrey
09-25-2012, 08:16 PM
What is the maximum cash you can take from a rival per attack for 20 hits?

bushobama
09-25-2012, 08:47 PM
20hits x 300,00 = 6 million? my stamina isn't up to 20 hits, or haven't hit anyone with quite that much unvaulted...

Morphlingman
09-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Can anyone tell me when the current boss event ends. I can never get the splash screen up to tell how much time is left

Dr. Dengus
09-25-2012, 10:05 PM
Pretty sure it ends in 2 hrs (Midnight PST).

jeffrey
09-25-2012, 10:24 PM
20hits x 300,00 = 6 million? my stamina isn't up to 20 hits, or haven't hit anyone with quite that much unvaulted...

Thanks, Obama and Bush, I have done that twice to a dude already for a cool 6 mil each who has 17mil at the time.

I thought I could take more, just saw a dude has 400mil.

Miner
09-26-2012, 06:05 AM

That's not exactly correct. I thought this was the answer to the longest time, but it's not. Check my thread posting the detail per level here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39814-Detailed-Information-per-Level-%28XP-Max-cash-win-loss-amounts-and-more%29

Jhoemel
09-26-2012, 06:10 AM
That's not exactly correct. I thought this was the answer to the longest time, but it's not. Check my thread posting the detail per level here:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?39814-Detailed-Information-per-Level-%28XP-Max-cash-win-loss-amounts-and-more%29

Really man? But Im level 155 and my max attack on a single person is still 20

Miner
09-26-2012, 06:29 AM
Really man? But Im level 155 and my max attack on a single person is still 20

Interesting. The data came straight from the game files... Hmmmmm.

Jhoemel
09-26-2012, 06:44 AM
Interesting. The data came straight from the game files... Hmmmmm.

Maybe its not working man. I just confirmed it again. Tried to attack some guys and it maxed after 20 attacks

Miner
09-26-2012, 07:18 AM
Maybe its not working man. I just confirmed it again. Tried to attack some guys and it maxed after 20 attacks

That's good to know man. Thanks for confirming it.

marsh
09-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Hi, (first time poster)

I haven't been attacked or looted for 40 days. Is this normal?

I play every day. I am level 141. My defence and attack is c33k (nothing special). I attack people who I mostly win can win against (occasional loss when it is tight).

I recently clicked RAID next to a players name and it wouldn't even take me to his base- said something like ' PLayer does not have sufficient energy' like it does when you attack a player too much. I wonder if this is what happens when people try to attack me?

Any similar experiences?

Selfproclaimed
09-26-2012, 01:16 PM
Marsh- I'm not in that area. But your in whale territory. From what I hear, it's pretty bare up there. How many allies do you have.

marsh
09-26-2012, 01:31 PM
I have 577 allies. I am captain (the one that looks a bit like an H) and so I would have thought people would try to attack as there are many lower levels in the rival lists.

Maybe this lack of attacks means I can save up for the >$10m items/upgrades :)

Sub Zero
09-26-2012, 02:02 PM
I was looking at the worst buildings thread and noticed that Steel Mill is the worse by a landslide. I have one at level 2. Should I sell it or just keep it for the extra cash?

Tctiger
09-26-2012, 02:19 PM
Marsh You can save 10m in volt so you should be going for 50m plus upgrades if your not getting attacked , as long as people are not attacking you because you have nothing to attack or could be a glitch as people would be attacking you random from list , sounds like it .
Subzero if you don't need land why throw money away ? If you need land I would buy land as one day you may want to upgrade them but it wouldn't really matter if you sold them .

Selfproclaimed
09-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Marsh- theres several people in the same area as you , you can try and decrease allies to Like 498-499 and see if you get attacked then,lol. Or they just might not be attacking because your not over vault. Some careful and good luck.

Subzero- don't sell it. If your a lower level,the money is helpful. The reason why most think it's the worse is because ,like me, we are onto bigger better buildings. lvl 5 oil rigs output. 1.4 mill each,nano upgrading to lvl 3 700k every 12 hrs. Electric power plants outputting over 50k an hr. so that's why the money from a steel mill to me ,is insignificant. It's pocket change.

Sub Zero
09-26-2012, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the advice guys.

Tctiger
09-26-2012, 02:34 PM
Selfproclaimed do you think that sounds like a new glitch as surely someone would randomly attack from rival list in that amount of time ?
Whats most parts from new box event a free player has got? I think someone said they got 15 .

albeezy
09-26-2012, 02:37 PM

That is hilarious! Love it G-5!

Dr. Dengus
09-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Yeah I think it has to be a glitch ... 33k defense stat in whale zone would be targeted a whole lot. Or just insane luck of having people skip over his name, but I think that is less likely.

Selfproclaimed
09-26-2012, 02:50 PM
It could be a glitch. But not getting attacked is a good thing,especially with his stats. So you might not want that fixed,lol. I dont know how many the most a free player has got.if they got 15 ,good for them, still not worth it to me,the xp gained getting the 15 . And for the units,that arent that great. I kind of like these auction events. Reason being is because they give me the chance to camp. The collect 10 events would keep pulling me out of camping. The boss events ,I usually go around 12-15 bosses and barely rank up. Auction,allows me to camp and not waste my time,lol

marsh
09-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Yeah, if it is a glitch it's a good one. Cheers guys

Tctiger
09-26-2012, 02:58 PM
Same here it's changed my game plan , I'm itching to start farming some great units but resisting for now, when I go over level 100 I might get the tractor out.

Sub Zero
09-26-2012, 03:00 PM
There are 2 guys in the Pirate thread talking and it's not looking forum friendly. Is there any way to get something to be done about them?

Alt2n8er
09-26-2012, 03:25 PM
at 12 mil, should i buy 2nd space center, or upgrade oil rig to 3?

Selfproclaimed
09-26-2012, 03:27 PM
I would go with oil rig

Tctiger
09-26-2012, 03:35 PM
For more money oil rig but if you saved for space centre and are building base get space centre , my priority was always base first then upgrades then units ,now I have all free ones so just upgrading and units left which is nice. Using tap joy for gold ones. You seen speedumps new thread?

Jhoemel
09-26-2012, 03:39 PM
That's good to know man. Thanks for confirming it.

Your welcome man

Selfproclaimed
09-26-2012, 03:42 PM
I seen it. I just ignore the two idiots. I just wonder what new dynamic will pirate kids play. From my understanding,the pirates are usually like peace keepers so to speak,will the kids attack anyone and everyone just because or will they uphold their elders pirate code?

Sub Zero
09-26-2012, 04:29 PM
In CC when you fight a player, it'll show you their actual defense. When I attack/raid someone here it only shows the number of units they take to battle. Will it show their actual defense later on in the game or will it just now show up ever?

Selfproclaimed
09-26-2012, 04:32 PM
You have to look at their profile to see there attack/ defense. But you will only see their raw stats. If they have any boost, all boost is hidden

Sub Zero
09-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Thanks for the help.

elangomatt
09-28-2012, 12:58 PM
When did the biowarfare troops get themselves new outfits. They used to have those bright orange suits I thought but now it is a dark blue color. I haven't really been doing much pvp recently so I haven't really have to buy any for a while.

Edit: never mind, I guess more than just that graphic changed, I must not have paying attention when it happened.

Ganja
09-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Quick question - I had read in the past that if you were able to purchase 10 vaults you get 200% gold bonus in a given month

Just to clarify - does that mean that i get 10x1500x2 = (15,000 x2) 30,000 gold extra? Can anyone direct me to the thread where either one of the forum moderators specifically said that.

Much appreciate it.

Fun
09-28-2012, 01:07 PM
Quick question - I had read in the past that if you were able to purchase 10 vaults you get 200% gold bonus in a given month

Just to clarify - does that mean that i get 10x1500x2 = (15,000 x2) 30,000 gold extra? Can anyone direct me to the thread where either one of the forum moderators specifically said that.

Much appreciate it. don't know if I'm 100% correct but I'm sure it's 3,000 not 30,000

Dr. Dengus
09-28-2012, 01:11 PM

Much appreciate it.

It's a CC thread, but the same exact rules/criteria apply to MW : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40100-Gold-bonus-program&highlight=gold+bonus+program

Just make sure you send a ticket asking for the bonus right after you're done spending for that month.

Ganja
09-28-2012, 02:38 PM
It's a CC thread, but the same exact rules/criteria apply to MW : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40100-Gold-bonus-program&highlight=gold+bonus+program

Just make sure you send a ticket asking for the bonus right after you're done spending for that month.

Thanks - saw that thread but I just want to confirm if it is 200% for 10 vaults which means an additional 30,000. 100% of 15000 = 15000; 200% of 15000 = 15000X2. Has there been anyone awarded these bonuses e.g. 5 vaults = 100% = an additional 7,500; 10 vaults = 200% = additional 30,000

Thanks for the info.

Dr. Dengus
09-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Thanks - saw that thread but I just want to confirm if it is 200% for 10 vaults which means an additional 30,000. 100% of 15000 = 15000; 200% of 15000 = 15000X2. Has there been anyone awarded these bonuses e.g. 5 vaults = 100% = an additional 7,500; 10 vaults = 200% = additional 30,000

Thanks for the info.

Ahh, the x% bonus is referring to the 4.99 price of gold. At 4.99 for 50 bars, you're getting 10 bars per dollar spent. So at $500 spent with the "100% bonus", you're getting 20 bars per dollar spent (which equates to 10,000 gold). At $1,000 dollars spent with a 200% bonus you're getting 30 bars per dollar spent etc.

Alt2n8er
09-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Spent = Bonus
$500 = 2500g.
$1000 = 15000g.
$2000 = 50,000g.
$5000 = 125,000g.
$10000 = 250,000g.
And if its on sale you still receive the bonus as long as you reached the proper tier. 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 vaults.

jeffrey
09-28-2012, 08:27 PM
Where do you hit to get the Transport Raider, Siege Tank, and Wavebreaker?

manbeast
09-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Where do you hit to get the Transport Raider, Siege Tank, and Wavebreaker?

they use to be in easy locations, but then all the pirates started crying and throwing hissy fits like a bunch of 3 yr olds (seriously they spammed the forum with a ton of threads/posts about it). free players actually stood a chance. so gree/funzio moved them all to bosses and they are very difficult to farm now

Selfproclaimed
09-28-2012, 08:53 PM
I recall mcdoc talking about getting the transport raiders. Should pm him, believe he knows where.

jeffrey
09-28-2012, 08:55 PM
thanks, guys.

jeffrey
09-28-2012, 10:25 PM
Superman McDoc is one super cool dude, he sent me the info before I pm him! :D

Ljepoje
09-29-2012, 02:16 PM
A quick question; Does a "raided" building/facility make any money after a raid, or do I have to "tap" on it to fix it and then it will continue to produce/make money (an income from it)?

Selfproclaimed
09-29-2012, 02:16 PM
You have to tap it to fix it

Ljepoje
09-29-2012, 02:19 PM
You have to tap it to fix it

Ok, thanx!

Ps, Why doesn´t GREE bann/delete inactive players? There are a lot of them at level 50 to 55 (stars).

Baraka
09-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Ok, thanx!

Ps, Why doesn´t GREE bann/delete inactive players? There are a lot of them at level 50 to 55 (stars).theres no way for them to be 100% sure they inactive. Plus it's no skin off there back if there's an inactive account just sat there.

Nullin
09-29-2012, 04:04 PM
Wish there was a eaiser way to remov allies. Or atleast put them in lowest to highest

Baraka
09-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Wish there was a eaiser way to remov allies. Or atleast put them in lowest to highesttrust me from experience. There isn't.

andy_xyz2004
09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
Wish there was a eaiser way to remov allies. Or atleast put them in lowest to highest

Send ticket, like i did 😜

Nullin
09-29-2012, 04:46 PM
That actually answer tickets now

Ryan5100
09-30-2012, 10:37 AM
What's the best money building to upgrade rather than nano/oil rig. Not sure what to upgrade while saving for them. Preferably a 8 or 12h building.

Tate
09-30-2012, 01:51 PM
I have been checking WP's spreadsheet for the largest increase hourly, obviously taking into consideration, which levels your buildings are at. Just upgraded my OR to level 5 and saving for another. +/- 18k hourly... Gotta like that

Baraka
09-30-2012, 01:56 PM
What's the best money building to upgrade rather than nano/oil rig. Not sure what to upgrade while saving for them. Preferably a 8 or 12h building.i would go with oil refinery or chemical plant. They not too bad.

Tctiger
09-30-2012, 02:07 PM
I like chemical plant level 5 will give you 400k every 12hrs and if you want to you can set up 2 oil refineries and 2 ore mines up so you collect from one of them every 12hr for a good amount of cash.

Arizona
09-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Doesn't it depend how much you have to spend on an upgrade? The best 8 hr upgrade if money is no object has to be the Space Center.
I think a level 2 Space Center(20million) is better value than a Level 5 Chem Plant(26 million). I like them both though. It just depends how much you have to spend.
Also how often are you around to collect might be more important.

Edit: Forget my numbers. I was thinking something else. The last part is still valid though.

Ryan5100
09-30-2012, 02:51 PM
Doesn't it depend how much you have to spend on an upgrade? The best 8 hr upgrade if money is no object has to be the Space Center.
I think a level 2 Space Center(20million) is better value than a Level 5 Chem Plant(26 million). I like them both though. It just depends how much you have to spend.
Also how often are you around to collect might be more important.

Edit: Forget my numbers. I was thinking something else. The last part is still valid though.I only can collect 8 hour twice just like the 12h so prob just go with Chem plants and desal plants maybe later on go for space centers

DVL505
09-30-2012, 05:54 PM
I have not read this entire thread, but can anyone tell me what makes the Boss so difficult after level 100?

JohnnyR
09-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Any significant reason to update my MW? I can't remember my Apple ID password, so I can't upgrade, lol.
I have the new maps and the new find 10 thingies contest, fyi.

Selfproclaimed
09-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Dvl, wish I had an answer for you but perhaps someone over lvl 100 would be able to help. But I believe it's one of those things that no one really has a definitive answer to. Sorry you had to read through the whole thread,that's a lot of pages. You can try sending in a ticket asking but I think there response will be vague as they might not want people knowing the exact reason why.

John- I think it was just a " bug fix"

JohnnyR
09-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Cool SP, and thanks. They're never really desriptive of the updates, so thought I'd ask. Gone over a month and a half, and no new buildings, or units? :( Thought we'd get that Nuclear Core thing we saw in maps a while back...

Angel 2
09-30-2012, 09:59 PM
Hoping some of the forum gurus can answer a question for me - while raiding for an expansion over vault today I noticed a L10 rival with an Elite Training Facility on their base. Stats were fairly low - $1.8kIPH, below 50 att/def.
Is this a glitch, or is there some way of unlocking prior to L20?
Should I report through to support? (Don't want to waste their time on this is it is legit)

Thanks

Selfproclaimed
09-30-2012, 10:05 PM
There was a time when buildings didn't have a level restriction on them. You could get any building from the start but at some point, they put level restrictions on some. So that person could have gotten it a long time ago and has been camping since, they might not even be an active player anymore. Oorr. It could be hacked. If unsure. You can send in a ticket regardless ,stating the person and issue. If it turns out to be a hack,they'll take care of it in time.

Alt2n8er
09-30-2012, 10:07 PM
There wasn't a level cap on buildings when the game 1st started. You were able to buy them all at low level.

Angel 2
09-30-2012, 10:52 PM
Thanks - answered the question and nice and quick!
Guess would be inactive player given the stats

Cheers

Lucky4u
10-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Hi guys..quick question..how to contact support to send ticket?is there an email add?it won't allow me to contact them thru the game..anyone knows the email add?

Lucky4u
10-01-2012, 08:06 AM
Just bought a vault of gold today,money was deducted on my App Store acct,but the gold was not added.tried the in game support,but it won't allow me to send an e mail.

Selfproclaimed
10-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Lucky try this - support@funzio.com and in subject write modern war issue report . In the email, include your id number so they know who.

If it does not go through. PM ccmark here in the forums

Lucky4u
10-01-2012, 09:01 AM
Thanx SP...

Lucky4u
10-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Won't go through SP,guess ill have to PM CCM for this...what a mess.

Selfproclaimed
10-01-2012, 09:48 AM
When I bought a vault a few days ago, it took a lot longer than usual to show up. I exited and refreshed a hundred times,sent in tickets. But it eventually showed up after about 20 mins. So good luck.

Lucky4u
10-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Hope it'll show up eventually..

mikebarth1955
10-01-2012, 11:45 AM
I ordered some gold earlier today, and was redirected to apple store to agree to some inane something-or-other. When I came back to MW, no gold. After an hour or so, I decided to try again, and when I hit the "sell me some gold" button in MW, I got a message to the effect of "did you want the gold you already ordered?" and when I hit yes, I got it.

Then I promptly wasted it trying to open the 10th handcuffed case. Lesson learned (again).

albeezy
10-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Where's the name that unit poll that was supposed to be posted yesterday?

Wonder if things ground to a halt after launching the crate event and realizing the boost didn't work!

Selfproclaimed
10-01-2012, 12:56 PM
I still want my gold refund. Completely misleading,nerfed event. Haven't heard anything yet.

marsh
10-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Do everyone's maps update at the same time or do new ones get revealed when you get to that stage?

I am up to Outback Compound

Morphlingman
10-01-2012, 02:21 PM
Why is it that the totals for my units dont add up to my total alliance attack value.
I am level 74, with over 500 allies, so my maximum number of units I bring to a battle is 1480 (level x 5 x 4 = 1480).
I've added up all my top 1480 units (using spread sheets), but it dose not add up. Is this the same for everyone? Also this does not include any bonuses such as the 10% country bonus, or other special unit bonuses. It is off by a lot. What is strange is when I purchase a unit that is (say 10 attacking points) higher than my lowest units attack value, my alliance attack value will increase by the correct amount (10 in this case).

Selfproclaimed
10-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Marsh- some do get released depending on your level. But I believe the outback compound was the latest new map and aren't any other new ones yet.. I think.

Scorpion.
10-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Just wanted to double check. The Composites Factory costs 250 gold right? My name for the air unit got selected so I'm gonna be getting 250 gold from the event.

Tctiger
10-01-2012, 02:51 PM
They picked some crap names they must be having a laugh , my nuclear nemesis would look good with the glowing bombs , if they are not taking it seriously I won't so voted the worst name . Yes 250 gold.

Dr. Dengus
10-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Why is it that the totals for my units dont add up to my total alliance attack value.
I am level 74, with over 500 allies, so my maximum number of units I bring to a battle is 1480 (level x 5 x 4 = 1480).
I've added up all my top 1480 units (using spread sheets), but it dose not add up. Is this the same for everyone? Also this does not include any bonuses such as the 10% country bonus, or other special unit bonuses. It is off by a lot. What is strange is when I purchase a unit that is (say 10 attacking points) higher than my lowest units attack value, my alliance attack value will increase by the correct amount (10 in this case).

I've entered my units brought to battle as well and have never been able to get the Attack/Defense # in the spreadsheet to match my profile stats. 90 - 98% accuracy at best.

albeezy
10-01-2012, 03:31 PM
They picked some crap names they must be having a laugh , my nuclear nemesis would look good with the glowing bombs , if they are not taking it seriously I won't so voted the worst name . Yes 250 gold.
I am secrelty hoping the one with "Calamity" in it wins. No idea who's that is, but that word just screams GREE! If superbomber wins I might vomit (no offense to whoever made that name).

Scorpion.
10-01-2012, 03:33 PM
I am secrelty hoping the one with "Calamity" in it wins. No idea who's that is, but that word just screams GREE! If superbomber wins I might vomit (no offense to whoever made that name).

Angel Superbomber?

overkill 280
10-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Just wanted to double check. The Composites Factory costs 250 gold right? My name for the air unit got selected so I'm gonna be getting 250 gold from the event.Correct it does Scorpion.

Selfproclaimed
10-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Can't believe my political persuasion name didn't make it,lol. I voted manta ray , supporting a fellow forum member hello kitty.

Morphlingman
10-01-2012, 06:10 PM
I've entered my units brought to battle as well and have never been able to get the Attack/Defense # in the spreadsheet to match my profile stats. 90 - 98% accuracy at best.
I come up with approx the same 10% less than my actual totals, but why is it when I purchase a unit, x points higher in attack than my lowest unit. My attack goes up by the x value exactly. That I can't figure out.

Lord Krusha
10-02-2012, 02:10 AM
My question might be silly, but i reached lvl 130 yesterday and my rival list got turned up-side-down. I mean all the easy 499+ players disappeared, thus I can't go on making VPs, instead I have either extremely powerful enemies (Generals and SpecOps) or -40 lvl players. If I attack seemingly weaker players I only loose high value units (challanger tanks, exp. att. drones, etc.) Why is that so?

Thanks for the answer in advance.

Selfproclaimed
10-02-2012, 08:17 AM
You have officially entered whale territory. Lvl 130. I don't know your inventory , but try buying up a meatshield, something cheap with a high casualty rate so that you will hopefully lose those more than your more valuable units.

marsh
10-02-2012, 03:04 PM
What do you get when you beat the boss in Outback Compound. It looks like a blue lightening bolt with a gem on it?

Dr. Dengus
10-02-2012, 03:08 PM
I come up with approx the same 10% less than my actual totals, but why is it when I purchase a unit, x points higher in attack than my lowest unit. My attack goes up by the x value exactly. That I can't figure out.

if I understand your question correctly, you are basically replacing the lowest unit w/ your new one. So if the lowest attack unit you bring has a value of 8, and you replace it w. one that has an attack of 17, your profile attack score only goes up by 9.

mikebarth1955
10-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Let's say I have found a player with a lot of unvaulted cash and I start tagging him but run out of stamina points before he runs out of unvaulted cash. Is there a time limit on how long I can sit on that player's base while I recharge? And can other players jump in and raid that player while I am rebuilding stamina? I assume that two players can't be raiding the same base at the same time... is that correct?

elangomatt
10-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Let's say I have found a player with a lot of unvaulted cash and I start tagging him but run out of stamina points before he runs out of unvaulted cash. Is there a time limit on how long I can sit on that player's base while I recharge? And can other players jump in and raid that player while I am rebuilding stamina? I assume that two players can't be raiding the same base at the same time... is that correct?

I have never seen anything that suggests that two people can't be raiding at the same time but I could be wrong there. As for how long you can sit on someones base reloading your stamina, I don't believe that there is a limit there either. I been raiding people before at work and set the iPad down and forgotten about it for hours before and I don't remember ever getting kicked off anyone's base before.

Selfproclaimed
10-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Marsh- sorry , I can't say, I'm not that far, there should be someone to answer it though.

Mike- I believe the time is like 2 hrs or something. And as for multiple people raiding one base at the same time, I don't see why not, I've raided a money buildings while it had full health when I got to the base. By the time I clicked it to raid, I only got to do one hit. , so it appeared the someone else was hitting it as we'll. but they managed to get the first couple in and I got the last hit in.

Morphlingman
10-02-2012, 08:38 PM
if I understand your question correctly, you are basically replacing the lowest unit w/ your new one. So if the lowest attack unit you bring has a value of 8, and you replace it w. one that has an attack of 17, your profile attack score only goes up by 9.
So I did some more calculations today after receiving the 5 units from the latest crate event. My alliance attack value is 38k, but when I add up my top 1480 units (being level 74, with max allies). My attack should be over 45k. It's is showing a lower value of about 22%. Currently my lowest attacking unit has an attack value of 11, but when I add a bio-weapons infantry (attack of 17), my attack value goes up by 8 not 7. I think my attack score is not including many of my higher attacking units. I can't figure it out.

Lord Krusha
10-03-2012, 04:19 AM
You have officially entered whale territory. Lvl 130. I don't know your inventory , but try buying up a meatshield, something cheap with a high casualty rate so that you will hopefully lose those more than your more valuable units.

Thank you...whale territory is not funny. Probably I have to refigure my strategy.
What units would make a good meatshield, and what number would be necesseary?
Lets say Bradleys - 200 pieces? Snipers 300?

And one more question: how to make valor points? Currently at Force Deg. OP. 258...but no beatable enemies...

Hulk
10-03-2012, 04:25 AM
This may have already been covered but didn't want to look through every post. How do I post a profile pic from my phone?

ladyfizz27
10-03-2012, 04:41 AM
This may have already been covered but didn't want to look through every post. How do I post a profile pic from my phone?
Press the home and lock button at the same time. Upload it to tiny pic or photo bucket and then paste the img code

Ljepoje
10-03-2012, 04:56 AM
Hi!

Can somebody explain (in short),

- What´s the meaning of "camping" at a certain level?

- Is it "good" to have a strong high- leveled alliance (with a couple of few players) or plenty of medium/bad leveled - players?

- I bought the Airship Hangar, Genetics Lab, Infirmary and the Electronics Factory (I´m at level 56). Was that a "smart" move or a "bad" one? The current boost is at 2% for all 4 buildings. (I dont want to expand for a price of 800,000$ for a lot, so I´am thinking of selling them to make place for a Recycling plant and a Satellite Array)

Thanks!

Lucky4u
10-03-2012, 05:02 AM
Press the home and lock button at the same time. Upload it to tiny pic or photo bucket and then paste the img codehi...how about for IPAD?

Lord Krusha
10-03-2012, 05:41 AM
Hi!

Can somebody explain (in short),

- What´s the meaning of "camping" at a certain level?

- Is it "good" to have a strong high- leveled alliance (with a couple of few players) or plenty of medium/bad leveled - players?

- I bought the Airship Hangar, Genetics Lab, Infirmary and the Electronics Factory (I´m at level 56). Was that a "smart" move or a "bad" one? The current boost is at 2% for all 4 buildings. (I dont want to expand for a price of 800,000$ for a lot, so I´am thinking of selling them to make place for a Recycling plant and a Satellite Array)

Thanks!

Q1 and Q2:
First post here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21637-General-Tips-for-n00-%28read-first-post%29
first-post%29
q3: one day, when the 'build 100 buildings' massage comes, you would build them anyway, and you will have to expand at costs of 12+ mills, sooo you may upgrade them when you are finished with all the other 'more important' buildings, lets say in two years. :-)

Selfproclaimed
10-03-2012, 05:44 AM
My advice to everyone to who has an issue. Contact support and flood their email.

I'm done answering questions. Gree/ support has pissed me off. This thread alone has probably helped thousands. That's thousands of potential tickets that could of been sent into support. Enjoy the extra workload support.

ladyfizz27
10-03-2012, 08:24 AM
hi...how about for IPAD?

Exactly the same I think. I don't have an iPad though....

Giedrybe
10-03-2012, 11:13 AM
SP, I understand your rage. But this thread is about helping forum visitors, not support center persons. So who will take "casualties"? Support center will not give a sh&t if you'd stop your active participation in this thread.

It's one of the best threads and it's yours, mate.

Hulk
10-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Press the home and lock button at the same time. Upload it to tiny pic or photo bucket and then paste the img code

Thanks lady!

Tate
10-03-2012, 11:50 AM
hi...how about for IPAD? yup, Ladyfizz is right, same buttons

Dr. Dengus
10-03-2012, 12:42 PM
So I did some more calculations today after receiving the 5 units from the latest crate event. My alliance attack value is 38k, but when I add up my top 1480 units (being level 74, with max allies). My attack should be over 45k. It's is showing a lower value of about 22%. Currently my lowest attacking unit has an attack value of 11, but when I add a bio-weapons infantry (attack of 17), my attack value goes up by 8 not 7. I think my attack score is not including many of my higher attacking units. I can't figure it out.

What level is your genetics lab (infantry boost building)? That could be the reason why you're attack is increasing slightly higher than you think it should when adding bio-troops. But about the spreadsheet attack being higher than your true attack score, I'm not really sure, I'd have to be looking at the spreadsheet. My only advice would be to double check all the units are entered correctly and all your boosts are being accounted for correctly. Your post inspired me to update my unit spreadsheet, and it only over-calculates my attack by only 120 points.

Gambit12
10-03-2012, 12:47 PM
What level is your genetics lab (infantry boost building)? That could be the reason why you're attack is increasing slightly higher than you think it should when adding bio-troops. But about the spreadsheet attack being higher than your true attack score, I'm not really sure, I'd have to be looking at the spreadsheet. My only advice would be to double check all the units are entered correctly and all your boosts are being accounted for correctly. Your post inspired me to update my unit spreadsheet, and it only over-calculates my attack by only 120 points.

Hey Doc, when you gonna update the new LE pics this week?

Dr. Dengus
10-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Hey Doc, when you gonna update the new LE pics this week?

Has the torch been passed to me for that? I guess I could do so.

Morphlingman
10-03-2012, 12:53 PM

My alliance attack value that the game gives me is 37,586 but my spead sheet stats add up to 48,340 (and this is without any building, country or unit bonuses) So I'm only getting 77.75% of my true stats. I have checked, double checked and triple checked all my units and quantites. What I don't understand (besides the fact the stats don't add up). Is when I add a bio weapons guy, my alliance attack goes up by the correct amount +/- 1, but if my stats don't add up how can this be. I'm missing over 10k worth of stats.
My genetics lab is level 2.
Has anyone else used spread sheets to check their unit stats and come up with similar issues?

Noghri_ViR
10-03-2012, 01:19 PM
What's the best unit to farm right now? I thought we used to have a thread for this but I don't see it and I haven't been on the forums in months. I'm at lvl 148 so I can hit any map in the game.

mikebarth1955
10-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Morphlingman,

I keep a spreadsheet and I am always in vicinity, but never very close. Khimsoo's modern war toolkit comes closer, but it is hard to keep up with all the new units they toss in at boss events, etc. That being said, it is a mystery how they come up with the numbers.

However, I have had a problem in the past where it doesn't show up a bunch of the gold units that I bought. I have two different itunes accounts that I buy gold through -- my wife's account and my own account. My daughters set up my iPad when I first bought it, and they just used my wife's itunes account to initialize the iPad. I used that when I first started playing MW, but eventually set up a separate account in my own name and that's what I use now. Occasionally GREE or itunes has a problem recognizing my account and i switch have to switch back and forth between them, and when I do, I sometimes lose a bunch of A/D points because it won't recognize the ones I bought under a different itunes account. I don't understand any of it, but it happens sometimes. It always fixes itself eventually, though, so I never sent in a ticket.

Gambit12
10-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Has the torch been passed to me for that? I guess I could do so.

I guess so because miner didn't keep it up lately...

Morphlingman
10-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Morphlingman,

I keep a spreadsheet and I am always in vicinity, but never very close. Khimsoo's modern war toolkit comes closer, but it is hard to keep up with all the new units they toss in at boss events, etc. That being said, it is a mystery how they come up with the numbers.

However, I have had a problem in the past where it doesn't show up a bunch of the gold units that I bought. I have two different itunes accounts that I buy gold through -- my wife's account and my own account. My daughters set up my iPad when I first bought it, and they just used my wife's itunes account to initialize the iPad. I used that when I first started playing MW, but eventually set up a separate account in my own name and that's what I use now. Occasionally GREE or itunes has a problem recognizing my account and i switch have to switch back and forth between them, and when I do, I sometimes lose a bunch of A/D points because it won't recognize the ones I bought under a different itunes account. I don't understand any of it, but it happens sometimes. It always fixes itself eventually, though, so I never sent in a ticket.
Thanks for the info. I've sent a ticket in. Hopefully I can get some answers

JohnnyR
10-03-2012, 08:40 PM

I've been wracking my brain here and I have a possibility:

You might have an ally bug. Glitches have happened upon mass adds when players hit the "add all" button with over 100 pending or by going over a thousand. Some lose their ally list (like me), some have a visible number showing the alliance, but no allies. It could be that you have allies showing, maybe even a list of them, but not all of them. I'd manually check your ally list to see if that number corresponds to what shows in your profile. If all adds up, I'd still ask GREE to check up on this and make sure all their numbers are adding up. I'd present them as much info as possible as well, they (or the game) may be seeing something different than what your screen shows.

bushobama
10-03-2012, 10:03 PM
What is the advantage of hitting the boss every half hour after the initial 5 hits, instead of just letting your health fill up then hitting?

Dr. Dengus
10-03-2012, 10:09 PM
What is the advantage of hitting the boss every half hour after the initial 5 hits, instead of just letting your health fill up then hitting?

In that scenario, you'd only get 10 hits in as opposed to 13.

ohgreatitsryan
10-03-2012, 10:10 PM
It's best to be hitting the boss every 26 minutes after the initial 5 hits. That is so that you get the maximum amount of hits over time, meaning that 26 minutes will give you 26 health points, or two hits, whereas waiting the entire time for the bar to refill will only give you another 5 at max.

ohgreatitsryan
10-03-2012, 10:11 PM
In that scenario, you'd only get 10 hits in as opposed to 13.
Dang it Doc, you beat me to it as I was typing my answer.