PDA

View Full Version : RANDOM " quickie " QUESTIONS

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

JohnnyR
10-03-2012, 10:12 PM
If I remember right every ~28 minutes is best, it's so you can have a "free" hit. Basically you come back to life at 25 minutes, and if you hit him right then you will die. If you wait a few minutes you will be brought down to just barely alive and be able to hit him again. Instead of trading hits and losing 25 life every time you hit him, you lose 25 and then 5 life for every two hits you give him.

JohnnyR
10-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Dengus/ohgreatitsryan said it way better than me.

ohgreatitsryan
10-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Is there some trick on android to actually finding crates at low levels? I am at level 13, the event is officially happening and J from support confirmed to me it started at 10, but I've gone up three levels doing maps and not one box has dropped. Is this just a problem with my device or universal?

ohgreatitsryan
10-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Dreno I tried to send you a message back saying thank you but your inbox is full, so thank you!

bushobama
10-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the feedback.. I try and hit at27min. But was just wondering why. Good luck with the bosses y'all I hav 11 beat using cash So far, with one rare and two uncommons

Ljepoje
10-04-2012, 05:04 AM
Q1 and Q2:
First post here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21637-General-Tips-for-n00-%28read-first-post%29
first-post%29
q3: one day, when the 'build 100 buildings' massage comes, you would build them anyway, and you will have to expand at costs of 12+ mills, sooo you may upgrade them when you are finished with all the other 'more important' buildings, lets say in two years. :-)

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Tctiger
10-04-2012, 08:52 AM
if you are not sure how long to wait look at your energy bar when you have 1 hit and you will see the bar move up slightly then you know you will get two hits in , after doing this for a while you will know without looking when you are good for two hits , or look for a marker on the bar at one hit level so i know if the bar is over that point you're good for two hits.

Lucky4u
10-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Someone who knows can help.....is there a faster way to contact iTunes support aside from emails?im trying to buy gold,but it says"contact iTunes support"..before there's an option that u can chat with a rep..now only emails and saying they'll reply in 48 hours..

dads
10-04-2012, 09:52 AM
I used to use war priests money spreadsheet
However it's half delted & their now banned
Is there another that's as easy to understand as that one
Thanks

TMaColo
10-04-2012, 10:05 AM
I'm a non-gold player and have pretty much plateau-ed. My attack hovers around 5000 and my defense around 6000. I'm level 55 and income/hr is about 100k. My stamina is 27 and I raid/attack as often as it refills throughout the day. As a result, I lose a lot units through the process, but I usually rack up $1.5-2 million raiding/attacking and stock up on units once my stamina runs out. It was working pretty well for a while, but not so much lately. I'm guessing I should just focus on my economy instead?

Also, I was looking at my allies and and noticed at the bottom of the page it says "197 total, 1 Grunts, 50 showing" - does anyone know what a grunt is? I started removing all of my weakest allies and my attack and defense went up. What's going on with that? I keep reading it doesn't matter your allies' level, adding them simply allows you to bring 4 more units to battle?

Thanks for any help.

Tctiger
10-04-2012, 10:25 AM
A grunt is a fake allie you win , 1 level = 5 allies and 4 units per allie so level 100 you can use 500 allies x 4 units = 2000 units max , if you are level 50 x 5 allies = 250 allies for max strength adding another allie will not let you take any more units to battle , having 249 allies you will lose 20 units from battle so you stats will drop by the weakest 20 units you are using.

Ljepoje
10-04-2012, 11:34 AM
I started removing all of my weakest allies and my attack and defense went up. What's going on with that?

Thanks for any help.

You sure? Because when I deleted my weakest allies, my attack/defence stats went down ...

Ljepoje
10-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Also, a question for all. - How often do you visit your ally/allies (every day or once pro week?) I started to visti my 200 allies yesterday, just to gain the 1000$/visit...

elangomatt
10-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Also, a question for all. - How often do you visit your ally/allies (every day or once pro week?) I started to visti my 200 allies yesterday, just to gain the 1000$/visit...
I never visit allies. The max $25k per day just isn't worth the time to me to do so. It helps when you IPH is fairly low though.

TMaColo
10-04-2012, 01:47 PM
Yes, my stats definitely went up when I deleted my weakest allies. It only happened once as I deleted about 15 of them, every other time it simply stayed the same.

Ganja
10-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Someone who knows can help.....is there a faster way to contact iTunes support aside from emails?im trying to buy gold,but it says"contact iTunes support"..before there's an option that u can chat with a rep..now only emails and saying they'll reply in 48 hours..

none... unfortunately email is the only way. if you are using paypal make sure that your agreement itunes/Papyal has not expired if not do it again.

Ganja
10-04-2012, 01:57 PM

There is a limit for that I think 10 allies per day or 10K only. Edit: 25 or 25K not sure now which one

albeezy
10-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Here is a random quickie question for you. Why do I send a ticket in and get the survey asking how satisfied I was with the ticket response prior to receiving a response to the ticket. This always happens to me!

B@ndit
10-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Does any anyone know exactly what the equivalent gold bonus for purchasing 5 or 10 vaults in a month. I know its 100 and 200 % respectively but I am getting conflicting information on the actual gold bonus.

Vballmadam
10-04-2012, 02:53 PM
We have a special program for people who want to purchase larger gold quantities with a steep bonus. Apple won't let us sell larger packages, but we are willing to increase bonuses for players if they're willing to commit to the following amounts:

$500 in a month = 100% bonus
$1,000 in a month = 200% bonus
$2,000 in a month = 300% bonus
$5,000 in a month = 300% bonus plus one crate item of your choice
$10,000 in a month = 300% bonus plus one event item that you missed out on. You must have received the previous item in the tier for that to happen. (i.e. if you want the 10th item you'd need to have acquired the 9th already.)

Only one bonus can be obtained per month, and it can only be obtained once per month. You have to buy $100 packages to get to your bonus amount, as we calculate the bonus gold based on the assumption that you're already receiving the 50% bonus from buying $100 packages. Purchases of Vaults on Sale will be counted as $100 purchases. So if you purchase $750 in a month, you will only get the 100% bonus applied to $500 of that. If you purchase $4,000 in a month you will get the 300% bonus applied to $2,000 of that.

The exact amounts that we add for the tier above are as follows:

$500 - 2500 gold
$1000 - 15000 gold
$2000 - 50000 gold
$5000 - 125000 gold
$10000 - 250000 gold

At the moment, bonuses for multiple characters/accounts are considered separately. We start tracking for the program in the month that a request or inquiry about the program is first sent to support.

These restrictions are in place for record-keeping purposes and we may loosen them at a later date.

albeezy
10-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Here's another random quickie question. Where the hell are the splash screens at? Never got one for the KA went and have yet to see one for the new world militia event!

Dr. Dengus
10-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Here's another random quickie question. Where the hell are the splash screens at? Never got one for the KA went and have yet to see one for the new world militia event!

Who knows ... I get one for CC every time I open the app for Jimmy the Gooch (great boss name btw GREE). But haven't seen 'em for KA or MW either.

Arizona
10-04-2012, 03:55 PM
A random and creative question.
I get bored waiting on upgrades and saving for the next whatever, but I have some long term plans for my Composite Factory. It's such a dull looking building, I thought I'd plan some landscape design around it. I intend to surround it with as many defensive buildings as possible after a few real estate buy ups of land to facilitate this. What I'd like to ask is, any creative suggestions to make it look better? Anything from the store from trees to fences to anything will do.
Here's the early stages:

http://i46.tinypic.com/uocav.png

Scabbyfeet
10-04-2012, 04:13 PM
I have an idea for you Arizona...buy the Triumphal Arc for 150 gold and let me know what it does . Haha . So I guess my question is ...does it do anything ? For 150 gold it should !

LuLu:)
10-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Aww that's looking so pretty X, some pink around it might be nice.

Arizona
10-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Hmmmm 150 gold for an arch. That might be the best use for gold....EVER!

I like the big pink trees Lu

Dr. Dengus
10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
I have an idea for you Arizona...buy the Triumphal Arc for 150 gold and let me know what it does . Haha . So I guess my question is ...does it do anything ? For 150 gold it should !

That thing is freakin huge too, I clicked on it one time just to see what it would look in my base.

Scabbyfeet
10-04-2012, 04:30 PM
That thing is freakin huge too, I clicked on it one time just to see what it would look in my base.for that amount of gold it should do something right ? Other than look huge . Haha

Arizona
10-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Would be cool if it added something to attack or def...say a random amount, a bit like a lottery.

Selfproclaimed
10-04-2012, 04:35 PM
That's what she said

Arizona
10-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Yep she said that to me too.
... and it did do more than just look huge

Dr. Dengus
10-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Why did this get moved to off-topic? This was designed for game questions.

Scabbyfeet
10-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Would be cool if it added something to attack or def...say a random amount, a bit like a lottery.That's what I saying . It's got to do something right ? C'mon now someone out there gotta take one for the team and find out . Lol

Scabbyfeet
10-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Why did this get moved to off-topic? This was designed for game questions.Whoa it did . WTH ? This is game related questions !

Selfproclaimed
10-04-2012, 04:48 PM
This has been one of the most on topic threads. They have always been questions regarding modern war / forum, occasionally one of the other gree games. There should be a poll ,which has helped the players more. This thread , or support..I wonder which would win..

Ganja
10-04-2012, 05:08 PM
@Vballmadam thanks

Lucky4u
10-04-2012, 11:28 PM
@ganja thanx for the reply....

Giedrybe
10-05-2012, 12:56 AM
TMaColo,

your strategy is not good for the level you are. First thing is that you should choose whom to attack, if you want to reduce casualties. Your attack and defense is rather low for your level. With your rapid attack style you are continuing to level up. Much faster than your iph.

In the future, then you will start using more expensive attack units, the casualties will hurt even more, and you need strong iph to support it. So pvp is generally not for the cash in higher levels, but for battle points, valor and valor missions.

If you are patient and strategic enough, you will need to focus on building iph and your stats without leveling up. Not sure if such game style fits to you, but if you want to be strong, there is no other option. Unless you want to put a lot of gold into boosting your stats.

Crime City Mark
10-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Moved back to general by popular demand.

Vballmadam
10-05-2012, 04:47 PM
@Vballmadam thanks

My pleasure!

dads
10-07-2012, 11:18 AM
All gree games md/cc/kk keep crashing
This keeps happing more of late than usual
Crash reports the reason being "has active assertions beyond permitted time"
Does this happen to others a lot?
Also can anyone explain the why the above reason happens?

Btw if relevant I delted a lot off apps/podcasts so as to free up space a while back as the game was crashing due to low memory scince then i can only spend 5-8 mins before the games crash with the above report
(I've 2.0 gb free space)

Thanks for any help recived it would be gratefully recived

Selfproclaimed
10-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Are you playing on an android? I can't even make it past a couple minutes on my android phone.

dads
10-07-2012, 11:28 AM
No it's a ipod touch iOS 5 (only a few mths old)
Jeeps android is worse,that must be so fustrating.

Capt Dan DevGru
10-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Can someone tell me how to put a picture for your avatar up? Thanks!

Q Raider
10-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Can someone tell me how to put a picture for your avatar up? Thanks!

Select "Forum Actions" which is located just below the Modern War banner, then select "Edit Profile" from the drop down tab.
Select "Edit Avatar" from the options on the left hand side of your profile page.
Next screen gives the options for where you want to select your avatar from.
Size limit applies, if too big it won't accept it onto the system.

Tctiger
10-07-2012, 03:45 PM
I think if I hit pvp harder soon then I may just unlock heli by level 130 , another option is to farm units for that 30 levels and buy ead if they fix bear boost that will give me more in attack than the heli , should I go pvp for heli or farm and Buy ead ?

Harry Tuttle
10-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Are you playing on an android? I can't even make it past a couple minutes on my android phone.

Have you tried a memory cleaner? I run "FMR Memory Cleaner" on my Android tab before I open either game and it's a lot better. It still hangs sooner or later, usually during PvP, but it takes longer.

Selfproclaimed
10-07-2012, 05:03 PM
I don't bother playing it on my android. Just moves too slow,crashes too much and you don't get as much. Plus I don't like staring at little screens. I mainly play on an ipad2.

Tctiger- what country are you? I personally get the helis. Eads die off fast. But now I want to try and save up for the ship. When I'm finished working up my iph, I've already got stealth bomber unlocked,the aircraft carrier,b52s. I'm gonna buy up a lot of those and try my focus my valor on defense

Giedrybe
10-07-2012, 10:40 PM
dads, my game on ipad is not crashing generally at all. If trying to see units in inventory - yes, it crashes, but I have never got another type of crashes since I started to play in July. Contact support and ask if they think this is game related or device related thing. Seems to be device. Think about reinstalling it. Just my guess as I am really not IT person.

Capt Dan DevGru
10-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Select "Forum Actions" which is located just below the Modern War banner, then select "Edit Profile" from the drop down tab.
Select "Edit Avatar" from the options on the left hand side of your profile page.
Next screen gives the options for where you want to select your avatar from.
Size limit applies, if too big it won't accept it onto the system. Thanks!

Tctiger
10-08-2012, 10:08 AM
I'm uk ships would be good but I want to get iph up before going on the attack so it will be a long wait for the ships , and spending valor now can keep my stats going up for saving , could get more stealth frigates have 250 or super hornets have 100 ? Do you think they would last longer than ead and heli ?

dads
10-08-2012, 06:16 PM
dads, my game on ipad is not crashing generally at all. If trying to see units in inventory - yes, it crashes, but I have never got another type of crashes since I started to play in July. Contact support and ask if they think this is game related or device related thing. Seems to be device. Think about reinstalling it. Just my guess as I am really not IT person.

Thanks
Makes sense the crashes happen when I am checking a rivals inventrory or visiting my allies witch leads me onto my other question;

I've 541 allies @ level 46 is this too many?
My unit loss ratio isn't that bad,however I am unsure about having so many allies & also unsure about removing them due to conflicting info I read: with one person saying removing allies boosted his attack & deffence while another said theirs went down after removing allies.

Also my strategy had been to max out a all my units until adding more doesn't effect my stats.
Would I be better maxing a certain unit that I think will be of more use against a attacker than having a say 50 of each unit?

Thanks

Selfproclaimed
10-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Dads - 541 allies is too many. At level 46 , the max amount of allies your bringing to battle is 5 times your level. So 46 x 5 = 230 allies. Each allies allows 4 units. 230x4 =920 units. So you have 311 allies that are there doing absolutely nothing for you. I say it's best to buy units that are best for attack, and defense separately. Some people look for balance in a unit but you will eventually reach a point where them balanced units are just going to get replaced. I go for the highest units for each side

Giedrybe
10-09-2012, 12:25 AM
To add to what Self already told you is to keep in consideration that ally number is also affecting your rival list.

Ok, currently max you can bring to the battle is 920 units, but if you have let's say 700 units, you should drop your allies even lower to 175 allies. Then again - it is not a golden formula. If in these 700 units, you have let's say 100 desert leaders or fighter jets, I'd say this barely affect your stats, but exposes you to the group of players with 175 allies, but much higher density. So I'd drop another 25 allies (for 100 units) to stay in 150 allies, even if you have more units or your level allows you to have more active allies. So it really depends on your inventory and on your rivals in the respective "area".

One thing to remember - removing allies should never ever boost your stats, but it can increase your competitivness in the respective "sweet spot".

kevbme
10-09-2012, 08:26 AM
I have missions that require more than the 100 energy points that I have. How do you get more? Can you also get more stamina points?

Giedrybe
10-09-2012, 09:06 AM
I guess you are extremely low level player :)
When you level up, you get 3 skill points to spend. 1 skill point will give you 10 energy points. 2 skill points will give you 1 stamina. Spent those wisely though.

Selfproclaimed
10-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Kev- each time you level up, you get 3 skill points, you can apply them to whichever you like, energy,stamina,attack,defense. Stamina requires 2 skill points just to go up one.

albeezy
10-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Kev- each time you level up, you get 3 skill points, you can apply them to whichever you like, energy,stamina,attack,defense. Stamina requires 2 skill points just to go up one.
I thought you werent answering any more ?s SP? LOL You need an automated response post. Something like "Please use the ingame contact support feature to have this question answered by GREE's professional support team who have no knowledge of ingame strategy and functionality." LOL

B@ndit
10-09-2012, 09:15 AM
I thought you werent answering any more ?s SP? LOL You need an automated response post. Something like "Please use the ingame contact support feature to have this question answered by GREE's professional support team who have no knowledge of ingame strategy and functionality." LOL

ohh you forgot too it will take a couple of months just to answer what are "Skill points"... gotta search for the page in the cheat cheat book that support use to copy the generic answer.... funny thing maybe is a month after you get a reply back saying please checkthe forum for support on this matter....

megaants
10-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Curious, what is VIP status?

kevbme
10-09-2012, 09:25 AM

ok. thanx. thought those were just refills. lol

B@ndit
10-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Curious, what is VIP status?

VIP status in the add ally list simply allows your in game ID to get multiple invites instantaneously. It's not free as it cost gold. This will allow you to get at least 50 or more invites in 2 hours.

Selfproclaimed
10-09-2012, 09:40 AM
When I first started out and didnt know of the forums. I used to just go to allies walls and write down a crap load of others ids, then go and input them.lol. Ironically, I've managed to get more allies hat way then on the forums. I even tried the add me section posting my code, but I only got like 2 requests from that

albeezy
10-09-2012, 09:55 AM
VIP status in the add ally list simply allows your in game ID to get multiple invites instantaneously. It's not free as it cost gold. This will allow you to get at least 50 or more invites in 2 hours.

What B@andit meant to say is potentially allow you to get at least 50 or more invites in 2 hours. Spending the 10 gold does not gaurantee ally invite requests. Do what SP said, write down codes and send them requests. Helps to make sure the posts are not from a long time agao. If in the past few days then player is active. If from 148 days ago player is liekly not active.

mikebarth1955
10-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Another quick way to locate allies is Facebook. There is an add-me page that has lots of activity on it, and the posts are date/time stamped so you know how long ago it was posted (typically minutes and hours)

ladyfizz27
10-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Does anybody know how much it costs to take the naval research centre to level 5?

Miner
10-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Does anybody know how much it costs to take the naval research centre to level 5?

I think it's 2.8mil.

dthfrmabv
10-09-2012, 12:58 PM
I think it's 2.8mil.

What ever happened to WP building sheet....

Miner
10-09-2012, 01:01 PM
What ever happened to WP building sheet....

Use Khimsoo's MW Toolkit instead. Khimsoo has incorporated the spreadsheet into the toolkit.

Though the upgrade times on the unit and boost buildings aren't correct in the toolkit.

ladyfizz27
10-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Thank you :)

Fl@sh
10-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Did I win the new pirate contest...?

MadManDK
10-09-2012, 01:56 PM
I think it's 2.8mil.

2.7 mill and 72 hours

jeffrey
10-09-2012, 08:02 PM
How do you add or edit your forum avatar?

Selfproclaimed
10-09-2012, 08:17 PM
1 . Resize the picture by at least 150x150 . You can do this by just googling. Free online photo resizer. You'll come up with a number of sites that'll allow you to resize. Resize ,save it. Upload it to photobucket . Copy the HTML code and paste it in the edit avatar spot

Dr. Dengus
10-09-2012, 08:23 PM
How do you add or edit your forum avatar?

Also, go to your profile and click on the pencil icon (edit) on the left hand side (next to the "More") button. And then the Edit Avatar option will be on the left.

jeffrey
10-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Thanks, guys, can you see my avatar now? Crap, it is black.

carrotsama
10-09-2012, 10:16 PM
OK, this is probably a STUPID question, but just what (if any) effect does sacking (raiding 3 times) another players unit building or boost building (Ex: Barracks and Genetics Lab) have? If I successfully raid a Airship Hangar 3 times, does that cancel the boost for Air units? If I sack someones Shipyard can they not use Sea units to attack or defend?

I ask this because I seem to have a lot of people raiding these types of buildings and ignoring my money and defense buildings... which doesn't make sense to me. Raiding money buildings gives you (duh!) money while def buildings tend to give the most honor. Unit and boost buildings give no cash and little honor, so is there some OTHER reason to target them?

Selfproclaimed
10-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Raiding a UNIT building does nothing. Raiding a BOOST building will take away its boost. I see no reasonable reason why someone would raid a unit building. Most reasons why people raid boost buildings is to bring down their stats ,so that they can beat them in an attack. ( note ) once a persons boost building has been raided, once, they repair it, it's back to normal.

Q Raider
10-10-2012, 01:22 AM
Did I win the new pirate contest...?

Signs you have been visited by the Pirate Crew.

1. Your war factory is full of empty Rum bottles.
2. Your Tree Snipers are staggering around wearing eye patches and yelling "Avast ya scurvy sods"
3. Your message board has a distinct Red hue.
4. Your head is somewhere, but damned if you can find it.....

dads
10-10-2012, 02:16 AM
OK, this is probably a STUPID question, but just what (if any) effect does sacking (raiding 3 times) another players unit building or boost building (Ex: Barracks and Genetics Lab) have? If I successfully raid a Airship Hangar 3 times, does that cancel the boost for Air units? If I sack someones Shipyard can they not use Sea units to attack or defend?

I ask this because I seem to have a lot of people raiding these types of buildings and ignoring my money and defense buildings... which doesn't make sense to me. Raiding money buildings gives you (duh!) money while def buildings tend to give the most honor. Unit and boost buildings give no cash and little honor, so is there some OTHER reason to target them?

I noticed this in the early stages of the game.
A attacker would hit a unit building,then try another building.
Visiting my attackers I noticed every time they didn't have the building they first hit.
My only conclusion to this was the attacker hadnt got used to witch buildings payed out & witch buildings where unit buildings,as said it was allways a building they didn't have.

dads
10-10-2012, 02:28 AM
Before I submit a ticket;

Grunts no value what so ever?
I am 99% sure it no however just in case I ask

As usual thanks for passing on experience freely
I must say I admire that folks do pass on experience they could keep to them selves
Shows good standing.

Selfproclaimed
10-10-2012, 02:31 AM
If you accidentally purchased a grunt. Then you should send a ticket it to get the gold back and grunt removed. If you got a grunt from an event. There isn't any harm having them. It's just an extra Allie.

dads
10-10-2012, 03:56 AM
Oh thanks thats good to know my son sold me his old iPod witch was had a broken screen & nearly every time I tried to swipe along to buy a L.E i accidently brought a grunt. Ended up with 17
I've a new iPod now so it's not a issue. Brought a smile to me today that I may be able to get my gold back.
Anyways leave this to get back on topic.
Just wanted to thank the pps who have helped me with so many questions in so few days.

Giedrybe
10-10-2012, 05:23 AM
You usually get refund for so called "accidental taps". If you have these grunts for some weeks already, most likely you will be treated as you have actually intended to buy them and used them. But give a try. Good luck.

ladyfizz27
10-10-2012, 06:39 AM
I got gold refunded yesterday for an accidental purchase. They're usually pretty good

JohnnyR
10-10-2012, 07:58 AM
Oh thanks thats good to know my son sold me his old iPod witch was had a broken screen & nearly every time I tried to swipe along to buy a L.E i accidently brought a grunt. Ended up with 17
I've a new iPod now so it's not a issue. Brought a smile to me today that I may be able to get my gold back.
Anyways leave this to get back on topic.
Just wanted to thank the pps who have helped me with so many questions in so few days.

Just explain it exactly like ya did here and you might have luck. Asking for help rather than demanding fixes generally brings their nice side out.

mikebarth1955
10-10-2012, 08:06 AM
I am wondering about the value of purchasing defense items, and specifically the Rail Gun. They cost $6,000,000 each and bring 75 defense points, but that seems like a lot of money for 75 defense points. That's roughly 11 or 12 SSDs. Am I missing the nuance or strategy behind the Rail Gun (and similar defense buildings)?

carrotsama
10-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Raiding a UNIT building does nothing. Raiding a BOOST building will take away its boost. I see no reasonable reason why someone would raid a unit building. Most reasons why people raid boost buildings is to bring down their stats ,so that they can beat them in an attack. ( note ) once a persons boost building has been raided, once, they repair it, it's back to normal.

Just to verify... do you only have to raid a boost building once to disable boost or 3 times till building sacked?

Lt. Falcon
10-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Ok, I'm at a point where my economy is decent and I need to go back and work on boost buildings. I will still be mixing some money buildings in my next few upgrades (mainly to get rid of those pesky green arrows) over the next couple of weeks. I'm trying to make best decision however, I do not have the data available and can not seem to find it anywhere. Does anybody have the upgrade costs and times for lvl 7-10 airship hangar and naval research? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide these for me. ~Thanks,

Cost: Time:
lvl 7 Naval Research
lvl 8 Naval Research
lvl 9 Naval Research
lvl 10 Naval Research

lvl 7 Airship Hangar
lvl 8 Airship Hangar
lvl 9 Airship Hangar
lvl 10 Airship Hangar

Gambit12
10-10-2012, 08:21 AM
Ok, I'm at a point where my economy is decent and I need to go back and work on boost buildings. I will still be mixing some money buildings in my next few upgrades (mainly to get rid of those pesky green arrows) over the next couple of weeks. I'm trying to make best decision however, I do not have the data available and can not seem to find it anywhere. Does anybody have the upgrade costs and times for lvl 7-10 airship hangar and naval research? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide these for me. ~Thanks,

lvl 7 Naval Research
lvl 8 Naval Research
lvl 9 Naval Research
lvl 10 Naval Research

lvl 7 Airship Hangar
lvl 8 Airship Hangar
lvl 9 Airship Hangar
lvl 10 Airship Hangar

i think Warpriest has some info about this somewhere in MW FAQs...

Baraka
10-10-2012, 08:25 AM

lvl 7 Naval Research
lvl 8 Naval Research
lvl 9 Naval Research
lvl 10 Naval Research

lvl 7 Airship Hangar
lvl 8 Airship Hangar
lvl 9 Airship Hangar
lvl 10 Airship Hangari got a level 7 Naval and my upgrade is done soon so I will fill u in on that time and cost then.

Lucky4u
10-10-2012, 08:35 AM
Wb baraka...

Lt. Falcon
10-10-2012, 08:38 AM

I thought so too, I was looking for the thread "War Priest's No Hassle Spreadsheet", but it appears the table images have been deleted. It sucks as I modeled my own xl table around that and started filling in missing values as I found them lurking around here or from personal upgrades.

commandNconquer
10-10-2012, 08:48 AM
i just don't remember for the L7

L8-9 17,3M 86,4 hour
L9-10 28,8M and 96 hours

L4 cement and -20% upgrade time is what i got

Selfproclaimed
10-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Carrot- 3 times to drop the boost.

Mike- I get what your saying. I haven't bought rail guns yet,I'll keep buying defensive units first.

Baraka
10-10-2012, 08:51 AM
Wb baraka...thankyou very much. I opened a thread saying I was back but if I'm honest I don't think people know about the Off Topic section.

dthfrmabv
10-10-2012, 09:00 AM

its gone... i was looking for it...

LLS207
10-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Need some information please.
I am currently at 54
And I am currently a 1st Sergeant
What exactly increases for you to get rank?
Thanks.
LLS207

Selfproclaimed
10-10-2012, 11:50 AM
LLS - when you reach 44k battle points , you'll reach lieutenant. You have to attack,raid rivals to earn battle points. I believe you get higher battle points attacking your rival, also, the closer their stats are to yours, the higher the BP will be. If you attack someone with much lower stats than yours, you'll get lower BP.

Dr. Dengus
10-10-2012, 01:59 PM
i just don't remember for the L7

L8-9 17,3M 86,4 hour
L9-10 28,8M and 96 hours

L4 cement and -20% upgrade time is what i got

Just for reference to the OP, w/o any upgrade or time reductions:

Lvl 8-9 18m @ 108hrs (4.5 days)
9-10 30m @ 120hrs (5 days)

dthfrmabv
10-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Hey does any one know the experience gain each level in Boss ... I am trying to gauge how many boss I can take down before I level up with LLP account. And does this experience vary by level. I have a level 20ish account.

Thanks

commandNconquer
10-10-2012, 10:30 PM
@lt

your inbox is full and i was talking about airship hangar!

Tate
10-10-2012, 10:38 PM
LLS - when you reach 44k battle points , you'll reach lieutenant. You have to attack,raid rivals to earn battle points. I believe you get higher battle points attacking your rival, also, the closer their stats are to yours, the higher the BP will be. If you attack someone with much lower stats than yours, you'll get lower BP. As SP says, also, if you attack/raid a rival with a higher rank you will get more bp's than someone of similar stats with the same rank as you. At least that's my experience

Giedrybe
10-11-2012, 01:00 AM
deathfromabove, it is formula

5 + 5 X boss level

Which means that boss1 gives you 10 XP and every next boss adds 5. So boss10 will give you 55 XP.

It is stable at least to player level 41. So way to go for you.

Morphlingman
10-11-2012, 07:32 AM
deathfromabove, it is formula

5 + 5 X boss level

Which means that boss1 gives you 10 XP and every next boss adds 5. So boss10 will give you 55 XP.

It is stable at least to player level 41. So way to go for you.

This formula is constant untill at least level 75. Which is my current level. I'm sure it continues beyond level 75 also.

Giedrybe
10-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Morph, I'm quite sure it goes at least to level 100. Miner, can you confirm if formula works in 100+?

Miner
10-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Morph, I'm quite sure it goes at least to level 100. Miner, can you confirm if formula works in 100+?

I'm fairly certain is does hold true above level 101. My spreadsheet has it the same as it was before I crossed 101, but I don't recall if I updated it or just copied and pasted. I'm about 80% sure I re-confirmed it.

Oh, and thanks for rubbing salt in the open wound I have from leveling past 100. The good news is that, in spite of the fact that boss events are no longer good gold investments, I'm having a good bit of fun with farming some high-end loot.

jnj
10-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Hi,

Why am i receiving an error whenever i place a shipyard? System says "This cannot be placed here!". Im trying every location in my base but still i cant place it. What's seem to be the problem? Appreciate your feedbacks.

Thank you. =)

Selfproclaimed
10-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Jnj- your shipyard has to be part on land,part on water. You have to expand onto water

Like so

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Curbsideturtle/ec8941f00968252bc375a7a65b9620d8.jpg

MonkeyPuppy2012
10-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Can't put it there

bushobama
10-11-2012, 08:11 PM
I like that you have 0 boxes.. Saving money and xp all in one, welcome to the club !

Selfproclaimed
10-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Lol.i don't mess with auction events. Gotta get my iph up so I can strengthen before I decide to go over lvl100

Giedrybe
10-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Miner, I knew you are sensitive, but anyway I was rather sure you will be able stand firm in the end :)

If you saw movie "Exotic Marigold hotel", it was repeated several times "Everything will be allright in the end. If it's not allright yet, it is not the end" :)

Ljepoje
10-12-2012, 04:45 AM
Anybody knows whats the meaning of putting x10 or x15 "defence buildings" on 3 or 4 lots, and not spread them "all over the base". Does it make any difference where/how you put them?

Also, somebody know if the "Razor wire fence" or the "Barbared wire fence" have an effect (in defence), or itīs just waste of money?

Selfproclaimed
10-12-2012, 04:52 AM
Defense buildings add on to your defense stats. Some don't care where it's set, so they'll jumble them all together. Or it's protecting a money/ boost building. Is the barbed wire fence in the defense building section?? If not, then no, it's just a decoration.

Ljepoje
10-12-2012, 04:57 AM
Ok, thanks! Yeah, I was thinking about that. I try to place them near my "money buildings" as best I can.

Yeah, the fence are under "Extras", so they probably are just decorations.

Thanks for quick replay!

Selfproclaimed
10-12-2012, 05:43 AM
No problem. Yea, extras/ decorations. Are useless. If you were to place any extras down on your base for design,it would still be pointless because other players cant even see your decorations.

JohnnyR
10-12-2012, 07:21 AM
SP, Android players can see them. :-)

Selfproclaimed
10-12-2012, 07:25 AM
O yea, that's right. Forgot about the android players.i wonder why they set it up so android users can see but iOS users can't..

Baraka
10-12-2012, 07:38 AM
O yea, that's right. Forgot about the android players.i wonder why they set it up so android users can see but iOS users can't..i believe wen the game first came out you cod see them. But it caused crashing issues so they changed it. Suppose they never bothered sorting it out.

shaitan
10-12-2012, 08:13 AM
Hello,
Is anybody having an issue with their Rivals list? I've been seeing pretty much the same list for over a week now no matter how many times I refresh. Besides that, all the rivals are either much lower or much higher levels with very very few on the same level as me. It used to be a full list of Rivals on the same level as me or within a few levels.
Thanks

Selfproclaimed
10-12-2012, 08:24 AM
Shaitan- did you just past lvl 130???

shaitan
10-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Shaitan- did you just past lvl 130???

I sure did.

Poopenshire
10-12-2012, 08:43 AM
I sure did.
You have entered the Whale zone. its a wide open zone where all the largest and heaviest spenders reside.
Have a nice swim!

Selfproclaimed
10-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Poop said it best. You officially entered whale territory.

Miner
10-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Since we're somewhat on the topic of whale zone, has anyone had some success with going super low (<50) allies up there? I'm considering that as strategy #1 when I get to level 130.

P.S. Make sure you're on my good side or you might not be one of the 50 remaining! hahaha

shaitan
10-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Poop said it best. You officially entered whale territory.

Thanks for the explanation. I actually thought there was an issue. Can't say I was looking forward to it.

Peppers
10-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Is there another spread sheet for building upgrade costs and times? Warpriest's appears to have been deleted. It was awesome! I've looked and looked and haven't been able to find anything.

I'm at a low level and have 4 buildings to upgrade: Wind Farms (6's), Military Markets (3's), Weapons Factories (2 & 4) and Natural Gas Plants (3 & 5).

I feel like I'm flying blind! I was planning to focus on leveling up the Natural Gas Plants, but wanted to know if y'all would do something else? Of those 4, which should I do last... or not at all?

This is sort-of a camper account. I decided to try the last boss since I had nothing left to upgrade, and WHOA was I ever not ready. I'm now in recovery mode and I'm trying to increase my defense (stocking up on mine-launchers), then I'll deal with my attack. I'm level 11 with max allies, and the buildings listed above are all that are available for me to upgrade.

Thanks!!!

Vballmadam
10-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Since we're somewhat on the topic of whale zone, has anyone had some success with going super low (<50) allies up there? I'm considering that as strategy #1 when I get to level 130.

P.S. Make sure you're on my good side or you might not be one of the 50 remaining! hahaha

Miner you're too funny! It's not that bad up here. It's just much harder to win events without gold.

JohnnyR
10-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Is there another spread sheet for building upgrade costs and times? Warpriest's appears to have been deleted. It was awesome! I've looked and looked and haven't been able to find anything.

I'm at a low level and have 4 buildings to upgrade: Wind Farms (6's), Military Markets (3's), Weapons Factories (2 & 4) and Natural Gas Plants (3 & 5).

I feel like I'm flying blind! I was planning to focus on leveling up the Natural Gas Plants, but wanted to know if y'all would do something else? Of those 4, which should I do last... or not at all?

This is sort-of a camper account. I decided to try the last boss since I had nothing left to upgrade, and WHOA was I ever not ready. I'm now in recovery mode and I'm trying to increase my defense (stocking up on mine-launchers), then I'll deal with my attack. I'm level 11 with max allies, and the buildings listed above are all that are available for me to upgrade.

Thanks!!!

I have an incomplete one in my sig, but user "Enjoy Life" has a more thorough one in his sig (mine is his old one by the way). Also I think user "Mad" has one in his sig and possibly user "Tanner." hope that helps!

albeezy
10-12-2012, 11:12 AM

Thanks!!!

Personally I would do the military markets because the natural gas plants has an 18 collection time which is awkward, but that is just me?

JohnnyR
10-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Hate the natgas plants, I almost want to sell mine... Do like albeezy says. BTW, sure there isn't anything else to upgrade? Military Market is nearly at the bottom of the 12/24/48 buildings in terms of payoff, worse than munitions.

My question-is lvl 130 as bad as I've heard? At 125 right now and racking up xp again, and I really don't want to slow down. Loving the lvl 3 Oil Rigs, level 4 Oil Refineries and such that I keep finding up here though.

Peppers
10-12-2012, 11:38 AM
I could upgrade the defense buildings (guard towers & bunkers) but I don't see a need, yet. Or, I could build and upgrade the War Factory, but don't see a need since my Shipyard, Airfield and Barracks are all at 10. I'd held off on the War Factory because it satisfies a "goal" and I wanted to avoid the xp.

Those money buildings really are the only buildings I have to upgrade at this time. I even upgraded the stupid Supply Depots when I ran out of things to upgrade at only 53xp (I think that was level 4).

Selfproclaimed
10-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Peppers. Sent you a PM of a spreadsheet

Selfproclaimed
10-13-2012, 03:26 PM
Bumpity bump

LLS207
10-14-2012, 02:38 PM
I just went from 55 to 56 today. I looked at "Ranking" and I still have about one quarter of the way left to fill up, "Progress".
I see Captains at 55 and many Lieutenants at 54 and 55.
What am I not doing? Or should I say how can I increase my "Progress"?
I am disabled and live on a military pension, so I am home alot and I think I am playing alot.
Sometimes I have to wait because I have run out of money, or I did not realize I need to increase a building to a higher level to get a piece of equipment I need to continue to play.
I do not have money to blow on buying gold, so if that is what I need to do to progress faster....forget it. Pensions are not that large.
Regards,
LLS207
Los Angeles, CA
But in two weeks, Nashville, TN.

Selfproclaimed
10-14-2012, 03:30 PM
To progress up on rankings . Alls you have to do is attack more. You gain battle points from attacking and raiding. Just go balls to the wall and attack people that you can win against.

Giedrybe
10-14-2012, 11:12 PM
LLS207 - there are two ways of collecting XP, and only one of them gives you also BP. If you do PVE, you get back only XP. If you do PVP, you get back also BP, not mentioning valor as well.

So if you went to lvl55 with big share of PVE, so here you - with many rivals being captains and lt.

Also you should remember, that PVP gives you different BP. If you attack much weaker rivals, your BP gain will be less. So generally speaking BP earn per XP earn will be less. But here you need to find a good balance between BP and casualties, which you like the best.

JohnnyR
10-15-2012, 07:39 AM
Quick question-
Are boosts visible to rivals now or not?

Poopenshire
10-15-2012, 07:53 AM
Quick question-
Are boosts visible to rivals now or not?

not yet, and not to allies either.

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-15-2012, 10:17 AM
Anyone know how the attack/defense skill points are quantified? I know they help, but how do they factor in?

Baraka
10-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Anyone know how the attack/defense skill points are quantified? I know they help, but how do they factor in?this has been a big topic for a while now.They do make a big difference but I don't know how it is factored in.Sure someone has a better answer but don't think it's fully understood.

Tctiger
10-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Skill points give some kind of random boost for you or your rival like the strong against . Anyone noticed if upgrade prices go up when your cement building is raided?

Selfproclaimed
10-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Skill points factor in a multiplier I think. The actual formula ,nobody knows and nobody will ever know because its one of grees lil secrets. But say if your attack skill points are higher than the enemies defense skill points,it somehow multiplies your chances of winning. Ie. Think of a wheel with. 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x on it and spinning it. At least that's my understand of it. And it they definitely come into play ,when me and miner did a FFN. He lost attacking me ,and he had a much higher attack to my defense, because I have a lot of defense skill points. He attacked a second time and won. We stopped their. But it could of been back n forth or I could of win one out of every 4.

Selfproclaimed
10-15-2012, 11:05 AM
As for the cement.. I don't know. But i don't see it really becoming an issue. If someone raids it, just repair it. Even if it did affect the cost, you probably have an upgrade already going and if you don't, alls you hae to do is repair the building and everythings back to normal..

Giedrybe
10-15-2012, 11:07 AM
Tctiger, skill point multiplyer goes first and then another random multiplyer on top of everything as a final factor.

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-15-2012, 11:12 AM
They have to make a big difference because since i started lurking/ joining the forum I have only lost 1 battle. That in itself is amazing. I obviously have some skill points allocated to attack and defense, but I started wondering about how it factors in.

On the defense thread we were talking about the defense buildings and how they add to your defense stats. So that really gets me to thinking about if adding/upgrading defense buildings would be a viable option to aid in surviving in whale territory if you are a free/ light gold player. On Android your profile shows your boosted attack/ defense that is brought to battle (Not total a/d like on iOS). And when I add a defense building, my defense increases by the corresponding defense stat of the building. Has anyone else put this strategy to use in the higher levels to see if that has a big impact for you?

Baraka
10-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Only think I tried was hit a boss. Then added 3 spare attack points on. Hit the boss again and it added like 20 or summat daft. It's like Self says its one of greed little secrets. It's brother is the bear boost.

Miner
10-15-2012, 12:06 PM
Skill points factor in a multiplier I think. The actual formula ,nobody knows and nobody will ever know because its one of grees lil secrets. But say if your attack skill points are higher than the enemies defense skill points,it somehow multiplies your chances of winning. Ie. Think of a wheel with. 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x on it and spinning it. At least that's my understand of it. And it they definitely come into play ,when me and miner did a FFN. He lost attacking me ,and he had a much higher attack to my defense, because I have a lot of defense skill points. He attacked a second time and won. We stopped their. But it could of been back n forth or I could of win one out of every 4.

Selfproclaimed is spot on here. CCM gave a brief explanation very similar to selfproclaimed's post in the So Cal Meet Up thread if I'm not mistaken.

Selfproclaimed
10-15-2012, 07:25 PM
Anyone here also play crime city? I just started on that. I'm on lvl 7. I understand its kind of the same concept. I read one of the guides but I want to know from someone that actually knows what their doing in hat game to help me out. I thought, should I lvl up to 10 so I can participate in the events or not. I look at these units to buy ( non- gold units ) and they allll suck. Like the highest I'm seeing a unit is 10..like really. Am I missing something here, are their better units to buy with cash / respect at higher levels?

Only reason I'm asking it here is because their is no random quickes questions in crime city. Last time I suggested to them, I had a guy ready to bite my head off like a nut.

Dr. Dengus
10-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Anyone here also play crime city? I just started on that. I'm on lvl 7. I understand its kind of the same concept. I read one of the guides but I want to know from someone that actually knows what their doing in hat game to help me out. I thought, should I lvl up to 10 so I can participate in the events or not. I look at these units to buy ( non- gold units ) and they allll suck. Like the highest I'm seeing a unit is 10..like really. Am I missing something here, are their better units to buy with cash / respect at higher levels?

Only reason I'm asking it here is because their is no random quickes questions in crime city. Last time I suggested to them, I had a guy ready to bite my head off like a nut.

Yeah the cash items suck in CC, you're going to want to save your respect for when you unlock Chain Whips, then RPGs, then Excelero's (I forget when Chain Whips unlock, but RPGs and Excelero's are around the lvl 90 - 120 range ... ).

The Night Vision Binoculars and Sawn Off Shotgun aren't bad respect items, but they aren't end-game items and will just get replaced at the later levels.

Whale zone is like lvl 170 in CC, so I'd level up to 10 to participate in the events since those items will help you out in the early levels. Then you have your free scratcher everyday starting at 12am PST which will help too.

Maddog117
10-15-2012, 08:29 PM
Question: When you go to the help menu to contact support, it states you have to set up an email account. How do you do that(set up an email account in the application) to be recognized by Funzio/GREE, so thjat you can actually "CONTACT SUPPORT?"

Selfproclaimed
10-15-2012, 08:36 PM
Dengus- is their any point for me to increase mob allies right now? I understand each one allows me to have one of each category but alls I can get are units with like 2-0 , 2-1 stats which is pathetic.

Maddog- what are you playing on??? If your on your phone or iPad , go to your settings and see if theirs a spot in your settings to set up an email on your device. Once you set one up on your device, I think modern war will recognize it on the device.

Dr. Dengus
10-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Dengus- is their any point for me to increase mob allies right now? I understand each one allows me to have one of each category but alls I can get are units with like 2-0 , 2-1 stats which is pathetic.

I don't think so no. Emcee likes the 0 alliance bracket in CC for camping. I had no idea what I was doing in CC for the longest time. If I were you I'd just keep doing the PvP missions and stock up on respect. The Goals list is pretty pointless like it is in MW, just added xp with no real benefit. Once the next boss event comes around you'll get some good gear though. There's no good farming spots at the early levels either, just a bunch of 3/1 equipment and whatnot.

Vballmadam
10-15-2012, 10:44 PM

Hey Self...I just started CC also am at level 7. We need to become allies!

bushobama
10-15-2012, 11:20 PM
it really sucks this game is getting so stale that you have to start CC... not really a question just an observation. I find myself opening MW, collecting cash, considering raiding/attacking, deciding its not worth the time and effort because there is nothing to spend money on anyway (new buildings etc), then closing app. It's a sad War these days.

Selfproclaimed
10-16-2012, 06:03 AM
Vballm, I sent you a request , I'm mingin mumbles.

Exactly bush, this game is getting stale but I feel cc and KA really aren't going to be much different considering the concept is pretty much the same. I need to start looking for the next game that will actually have longevity outside of gree.

boardgames rule
10-16-2012, 06:25 AM
HEy i heard someone say that stealh frigates where nerfed. HOW was that and when? Also you can add me in CC 640 985 030 just tell me what you in game name is.

Tctiger
10-16-2012, 07:02 AM
Anyone can add me in cc my code is in sig , think I'm level 31 and doing ok , I started cc as mw was getting slow going , if a good game comes out people may ditch mw camp fest .

TopMWPlayer
10-16-2012, 08:29 AM
If I attack an opponent, do his units used to defend against my attack also attack back? Example: if I attack with a b-52 bomber (30/17) against a Destroyer (25/23) and taking out the added element of randomness, does my 30 attack win over his 23 defense and thats the end of it? Or, does his Destroyer ALSO attack back with his 25 attack against my 17 defense?

Miner
10-16-2012, 08:31 AM
If I attack an opponent, do his units used to defend against my attack also attack back? Example: if I attack with a b-52 bomber (30/17) against a Destroyer (25/23) and taking out the added element of randomness, does my 30 attack win over his 23 defense and thats the end of it? Or, does his Destroyer ALSO attack back with his 25 attack against my 17 defense?

No, it's just your boosted attack stats against his boosted defense stats.

Ljepoje
10-16-2012, 08:34 AM
Does anybody know when the "Boss-event" starts, this week maybe?

Miner
10-16-2012, 08:39 AM
Does anybody know when the "Boss-event" starts, this week maybe?

They usually go every other week and start on Tuesday's or Wednesday's if I'm not mistaken. So I would suspect possibly today or tomorrow. But I've been wrong before in my life.

Ljepoje
10-16-2012, 08:41 AM
They usually go every other week and start on Tuesday's or Wednesday's if I'm not mistaken. So I would suspect possibly today or tomorrow. But I've been wrong before in my life.

Okey, thanks! Love the boss- events =)

Selfproclaimed
10-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Bumpity bump

JohnnyR
10-16-2012, 08:22 PM
not yet, and not to allies either.

Thanks much dude.

I like this, and I really think it should stay that way. Adds randomness.

albeezy
10-16-2012, 08:38 PM
So my RANDOM QUICKIE QUESTION OF THE DAY is...WTF Happened to the Sullable(er)? Did Gree NERF him too?

JohnnyR
10-16-2012, 08:50 PM
So my RANDOM QUICKIE QUESTION OF THE DAY is...WTF Happened to the Sullable(er)? Did Gree NERF him too?

Maybe going through the L Fizzle observing state, lol.

Selfproclaimed
10-16-2012, 08:58 PM
I remember ccmark saying something about er. I forget what he said though... Maybe vaca? Too early in the company to be getting vaca so that's prolly not it..

Tctiger
10-17-2012, 02:20 AM
do i play boss event and go over level 100 ( 1 maybe 2 rare ) or sit it out where i'm doing ok in the hope of a tournament event one day ?

Giedrybe
10-17-2012, 02:50 AM
this is unpredictable, Tctiger. Choice is really yours. How much XP till level 100?

Also I think boss difficulty goes up after 101, correct? Somebody from there please confirm.

(I haven't mentioned your name, Miner :))

Tctiger
10-17-2012, 03:14 AM
just under 1000 to level 100 i think i will just play , does anyone know if level 100 is classed as the lower tier if a tournament started or is that classed as the above 100 tier ?

Giedrybe
10-17-2012, 03:55 AM
18 bosses will give you 945 XP + initiating like 18 XP, if triggering works well for you. How much you are usually able to advance?

Tctiger
10-17-2012, 04:05 AM
i just go to 18 and stop , this event may just tip me over 100 if i get two rares before 18 i will stop as i have never got more than 2 . few more boss events then i will be getting to about boss 6, box events are a non starter and tournaments will be non starters over level 100 won't be much fun then :(

Miner
10-17-2012, 05:34 AM
Level 100 is still in the easier bracket. 101+ is where it gets nasty. I've submitted a lot of data to CCM and (er) on the differences making the argument that the step up in difficulty is simply too much. There should be a step up, but it's about 4-5 times harder (taking the massive increase in boss strength and just as importantly, the doubling of the cost of cash attacks). At the start of this current, I noticed it was substantially improved for 101+. I'll post some hard data when I can, but I believe I only got to boss 16-18 last event without gold. One this one I have already defeated 13 with 5 free hits. The increase in cash attack cost alone will force many players to need more gold -- boss 13 cash attack costs 140k instead of 70k. Hopefully, they adjusted the boss' health downward for us at 101+.

Giedrybe
10-17-2012, 05:40 AM
Then prepare yourself for iph tournament :)

I told to myself that positive thing about entering whale zone at some point will be that XPs are not your enemy anymore. Then my stamina and energy will always be drained - like in my early days of MW :) Currently it is almost always full.

Selfproclaimed
10-18-2012, 12:54 PM
Bumpity bump

Baraka
10-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Bumpity bumpyou need something new. Lol.

Selfproclaimed
10-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Lol. Just trying to keep this thread going. I find it to be a beneficial thread ,it just has its lag times. I'll eventually come out with another thread but I'm awaiting someone else's thread to come out first. Like two blockbuster movies coming out at once. I like to space it for less competition.

Baraka
10-18-2012, 01:29 PM
True it's a good thread should be kept at top. It usually picks up midnight my time wen all the Americans finish school or work. Then I usually fall asleep lol.

Harry Tuttle
10-18-2012, 01:56 PM
you need something new. Lol.

@SP - I think he meant you need a new bump phrase, not a new thread.

Baraka
10-18-2012, 01:58 PM
@SP - I think he meant you need a new bump phrase, not a new thread.yeah I did, hope you don't think I meant new thread lol. This threads fine. Cheers Harry.

Selfproclaimed
10-18-2012, 03:20 PM
I'm a creature of habit, bumpity bump it shall remain.

Baraka
10-18-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm a creature of habit, bumpity bump it shall remain.maybe make it a trio. "Bumpity bump bump"

Selfproclaimed
10-21-2012, 04:11 AM
It's gotten quiet since the release of monster quest. As childish as the game is, it's addicting.

Baraka
10-21-2012, 05:16 AM
Indeed it is. I haven't played it yet.cant imagine playing 4 games. Too time consuming. Plus I want the Unit, but aren't holding my breath.

Jhoemel
10-21-2012, 05:22 AM
Yeah its fun. Its like monster rancher

Gambit12
10-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Does anyone know that Gree help support is open on weekends? because i already sent 2 tickets & until now i got no response from them...couple days ago they responded on my ticket really quick for less than half an hr or so...

Baraka
10-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Does anyone know that Gree help support is open on weekends? because i already sent 2 tickets & until now i got no response from them...couple days ago they responded on my ticket really quick for less than half an hr or so...i don't think they do. Or if they do there will be like one of them. I very rarely get ticket sorted on a weekend.

Zyclone
10-21-2012, 03:09 PM
Hey Guys,
A quick question about gold spending.
Do you really only get 1k energy for 20g?
Seems a bit strange that the tab says "Fill" when really you only gain a set ammount.

Hivesy
10-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Indeed it is. I haven't played it yet.cant imagine playing 4 games. Too time consuming. Plus I want the Unit, but aren't holding my breath.

I agree Baraka 4 games is just too many, I struggle doing 3 and it's only really MW that I care about. Have been thinking about dropping KA recently.

Anyway I did the level 3 thing in MQ and got my truck in CC. Took about 15 mins to get it and you get a permanent pay out bonus so it is worth it. And it actually appeared in my inventory straight away! MQ didn't interest me at all.

@ zyclone, yes it is only 1000 energy, it doesn't fill your bar.

Zyclone
10-21-2012, 06:21 PM
Thanks Hivesy

Dry
10-21-2012, 08:21 PM
Omg , I was just reading this tread , I don't know why I posted so many treads with stuff to ask .
Now I know ware to ask .
"It's never to late "
Ty

Selfproclaimed
10-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Lol dry. O well. It is what it is. I was only playing modern war but overtime,with certain personal issues with in particular,getting completely screwed by gree over a nerfed event and spent money. I will no longer spend any money on modern war or gree.and such I got bored and started playing CC and KA . Both .. Are ehhhh, at best, they just don't have what it takes to snag me in really. As for this new game monster quest. Yes, it is JUST like Pokemon. And as an adult, playing it, I do somewhat feel embarrassed but it is addicting but ill still spend not another penny on gree.

Giedrybe
10-23-2012, 03:01 AM
Does anybody know how the "Add me Monday" from last week has finished? I haven't seen results of it, and I can see the new one started.

Baraka
10-23-2012, 03:03 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?41024-Add-Me-Monday!/page10

Here ya go m8.

Baraka
10-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Hondo 207793929
Death Eagle 103842653
Gambit12 747354345
Peppers 875620511 - SHIRT
ckos 561685512
chimera69 403809217
Great_wall2 887634148
megaants 209395061
Alaska Ken 759504955
Bob_55

Giedrybe
10-23-2012, 06:34 AM
Thanks, Baraka! Good to see some active forum members there. Hope to be in the list next time :)

Baraka
10-23-2012, 06:43 AM
Same here. I never win lol.

bushobama
10-23-2012, 07:13 AM
will there ever be new content added for this game? some players have found unreleased buildings in the game files, which sounded promising.. but things have become mundane as of late IMHO.

marsh
10-23-2012, 07:17 AM
Hi,

I have been doing the tasks in the Sea Confrontation map in the order they came and I have jsut completed the boss, but some of the old tasks/ships that I had completed still have the green arrow above, so that the final task ('Complete all task in the area') has 7 or so tasks to complete rather than the normal 3.

Anyone else have this problem?

I tried to write to Funzio through the app help section but it crashes the app. Is there an email I can write to?

thanks

nice guy
10-23-2012, 08:19 AM
Hello, all.

Can someone tell me answers to the following, please?

Why does me Alliance Attack and Defense Scores decrease when I add another player with really high Alliance Attack and Defense Scores?

Also, why does my Alliance Attack and Defense Scores decrease when I repair my buildings? What is hte down side if I don't repair my buildings?

If you know, please let us all know.

Thank you and be well,
IF

Baraka
10-23-2012, 08:29 AM
Hello, all.

Can someone tell me answers to the following, please?

Why does me Alliance Attack and Defense Scores decrease when I add another player with really high Alliance Attack and Defense Scores?

Also, why does my Alliance Attack and Defense Scores decrease when I repair my buildings? What is hte down side if I don't repair my buildings?

If you know, please let us all know.

Thank you and be well,
IFare you sure you don't mean increase if all them things are happening to you I would contact support. If you mean they increase then it is because you are bringing four extra units to battle for each ally. It doesn't matter how strong your ally is the outcome is the same. As for you buildings. If a boost building is destroyed it takes away that boost so it needs repairing.

Hope this helps.

nice guy
10-23-2012, 08:56 AM
Hi, Baraka.

I'm sure my numbers decrease.

I also thought it would be better to get alliances with higher numbers so I can bring their weapons to battle instead of allying with people with low weapons.

It's not just a boost building repair that lowers my score either.

Miner
10-23-2012, 09:06 AM
Hi, Baraka.

I'm sure my numbers decrease.

I also thought it would be better to get alliances with higher numbers so I can bring their weapons to battle instead of allying with people with low weapons.

It's not just a boost building repair that lowers my score either.

You don't bring other player's units to battle. The only benefit to an ally is that it allows you to bring 4 more of your own units to battle. The strength of your allies has no impact on your stats.

I've seen this happen as well when I add an ally and my stats actually decrease. In the latest update, they made some changes that cut back on the events which trigger your stats to re-calculate. It used to be that you could buy a unit and pop over to your profile to see what the effect was. Now you have to exit the game and re-open most of the time.

It could be likely that you had lost units in battles and your stats hadn't recalculated. When you added an ally, it forced them to re-calculate and the net effect was a decrease.

nice guy
10-23-2012, 10:34 AM
Brilliant. Thank you. So, is it better that I accept all requests?

Thank you Baraka.

Have a great night,
IF

Baraka
10-23-2012, 10:44 AM
Brilliant. Thank you. So, is it better that I accept all requests?

Thank you Baraka.

Have a great night,
IFthe more allies you have the stronger you will be. But it's got a limit. Work out what ally level is best for you. Good luck.

Arizona
10-23-2012, 11:35 AM
the more allies you have the stronger you will be. But it's got a limit. Work out what ally level is best for you. Good luck.
Seriously, Baraka's a very helpful and a nice buy, but remember he's just a Gooner.
Let me give you my advice.
Having a boat load of allies might increase your numbers in Attack & Defence, but it doesn't necessarily mean you're better equipped to deal with rivals coming after you. Listen to this. It's more important than all the tips and tricks you will get from good minded people on the forum:

The only things that matter when you quote stats, are your allies numbers and your stats; and maybe your level as as extra bit of info.

I see ppl quoting this n that and it looks impressive, but I suppose, brass tacks....show us your ally numbers then you can be judged. For instance, and neglecting level numbers:
Attack 50,000 with 500+ allies (fine)
Attack 50,000 with 200 allies (impressed)

Having a better attack / defence force is all to do with having a high unit density overall. Try and increase it over time as you play the game..... You will soon become the dogs bollox when your density is higher than the average. You will become feared....(not by me though)
Good Luck

Baraka
10-23-2012, 11:49 AM
I am very helpful as always.

Arizona
10-23-2012, 12:05 PM
suppp B I'm just messin with ya. You know i don't mean you bad. You OK by me:cool:

Jeeeez....... Braga are up 0-2 MU? What's going on there?

Baraka
10-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Edit 1-2. And Celtic are winning in barca. Crazeeeee,I know your gesting. I try to answer as I'd like to read it. Small managable chunks lol.

Arizona
10-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Edit 1-2. And Celtic are winning in barca. Crazeeeee,I know your gesting. I try to answer as I'd like to read it. Small managable chunks lol.

...and MU got 3-2. Well never count them out till the fat ref sings. Seen 'em win when everyone knew better. Crazy!

bushobama
10-23-2012, 10:11 PM
I want to know how many matches Man U. has come from behind and won/tied, between this year and last.. oh and Arsenal is sure to be missing V.P. about now..

Force10JC
10-24-2012, 06:00 AM
Any advice on when I can quit camping? My uneducated guess is that I still have a ways to go. Currently upgrading Cement Factory to Level 2. Currently maxed out on Chinook Helicopters as that is the best unit available based on current unit building upgrades. I'm currently at Lvl 13 Attack 1836 Defense 2140 Hourly Income is $99,130 Allies 546 Vault upgrading to $750K

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-24-2012, 06:34 AM
Any advice on when I can quit camping? My uneducated guess is that I still have a ways to go. Currently upgrading Cement Factory to Level 2. Currently maxed out on Chinook Helicopters as that is the best unit available based on current unit building upgrades. I'm currently at Lvl 13 Attack 1836 Defense 2140 Hourly Income is $99,130 Allies 546 Vault upgrading to $750K

Check out the FAQ page as there is a ton of good info there.
You won't find a definitive answer on when to quit camping, however most camp for periods of time to build economy etc. I would suggest you upgrade (build any you don't have) unit buildings to unlock some better units. Always be upgrading a building, upgrading vault, and doing land expansions at the same time if iph allows it.
For instance you have 546 allies. The maximum number of beneficial allies is 500, and you won't even be able to use all 500 allies until level 100 - above. (I'm level 53 where max allies is 265, but I currently have 136 allies because this is a good range of rivals for me=I am stonger than 98% of my current rivals at my level while I build my economy).
When you start leveling up you will be constantly be fighting against rivals with max allies for your level. This won't be a problem for you if you have very good units and therefore strong stats. So you want to find the zone where you at least have better defense stats than the best rival you can find at your level.

Force10JC
10-24-2012, 10:05 AM
Based on my stats given a couple of posts above, would it be better for me to save my Valor for when I am able to access higher level units? I have been using them whenever I hit 100.

Vballmadam
10-24-2012, 10:38 AM
I would! You probably don't need them if you higher stats for your level.

atretes1
10-26-2012, 12:39 AM
Is there a casualty rate list somewhere? I have seen a few numbers searching the forums but no list. I am on level 58 with an IPH of 169,000 I am working hard on upping that. I have a level 6 shipyard, level 3 barracks, level 2 airfield, level 5 war factory, level 1 elite training facility and soon to be level 2 advanced air base. I am trying to figure which are best units in my case for meat shields, defense and attack. Currently I am using rangers as meat shields.

Giedrybe
10-26-2012, 02:43 AM
atretes1

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40885-Modern-War-Master-Resource-Sheet

when using this, thank Maverick50727.

Force10JC - save your valour, drop ally number to only allowed ones and maybe less, as Phantom explained to you. You are nowhere near to being strong in terms of army or economy. There will be no announcement or rule, when you should quit camping. It depends on your style of playing game, on your strategy and your environment. While going along with your style and strategy, you should always look around how strong/weak you are comparing to other players in your rival list, which can be impacted by removing/adding allies. There is only one rule - if you feel weak, if you loose enough battles, you should strengthen your stats. Only few ways exist - gold or game cash (which is camping).

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-26-2012, 05:00 AM
Have they released any new LE's this week? I still haven't even seen the leaderboard event pop up, a couple other android players have been participating that i have seen, so that's very weird. (and yes i have done the typical multiple restarts too)

Giedrybe
10-26-2012, 05:12 AM
I am not really following LE's, but I am getting splash screens almost everyday. So if I noticed correctly, there are same LE's for some period already. But you should be able to check it via ingame shop, shouldn't you?

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-26-2012, 05:19 AM
I am not really following LE's, but I am getting splash screens almost everyday. So if I noticed correctly, there are same LE's for some period already. But you should be able to check it via ingame shop, shouldn't you?

I should, but they aren't there. The last ones that were there included the AVN Hyper Sub as one of them. I haven't had any new data pushed through since the collect ten event ended on Tuesday... guess I'll send a ticket and ask them to double check what's up.

Cousins
10-26-2012, 05:24 AM
Hi there

Is there a max no. of pending allies? Mine seems to have maxed out at 50

Thanks

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-26-2012, 05:31 AM
Hi there

Is there a max no. of pending allies? Mine seems to have maxed out at 50

Thanks

You can have a lot more than that, but that is the max amount the game will show. So when you add a couple it could show 48 still pending. and then a few minutes later or after a reset be right back at 50.

Force10JC
10-26-2012, 06:28 AM
atretes1

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?40885-Modern-War-Master-Resource-Sheet

when using this, thank Maverick50727.

Force10JC - save your valour, drop ally number to only allowed ones and maybe less, as Phantom explained to you. You are nowhere near to being strong in terms of army or economy. There will be no announcement or rule, when you should quit camping. It depends on your style of playing game, on your strategy and your environment. While going along with your style and strategy, you should always look around how strong/weak you are comparing to other players in your rival list, which can be impacted by removing/adding allies. There is only one rule - if you feel weak, if you loose enough battles, you should strengthen your stats. Only few ways exist - gold or game cash (which is camping).

I get attacked at least once a day but I'm not being attacked by anyone that can beat me. I still feel weak because I know there are players at my level that have at least twice the attack/defense that I have. I did reduce my Ally list to 450 but I will reduce it under a hundred as you suggest.

Cousins
10-26-2012, 06:32 AM
Thanks Phanton

At the moment I'm running a low allie strategy with only 48 and hoped to build up a pending list of 450 and then in one fell swoop go from 48 allies to 499

Is that possible?

Ph4ntom Stranger
10-26-2012, 06:48 AM
Thanks Phanton

At the moment I'm running a low allie strategy with only 48 and hoped to build up a pending list of 450 and then in one fell swoop go from 48 allies to 499

Is that possible?

ohhh, i knew i should have added that in my last post. Yes it is, BUT I read there was a known issue many months ago that when someone added that many at one time it would crash the game and you would lose ALL of your allies. It may have been fixed, but I wouldn't recommend that.

What level are you currently? If you are under level 100 there isn't any reason to go that high in one swoop. Once you feel you have strong enough stats for a given ally count is when I would start adding allies. If you add a few at a time you can give yourself more opportunities to find rivals to attack. food for thought

Tctiger
10-27-2012, 11:39 AM
What's that green blob by my name ?

Baraka
10-27-2012, 12:31 PM
What's that green blob by my name ?i think it tells you if you are currently online or not so other ppl can see.

The Billionaire
10-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Can anyone post a link to the best thread that shows the vault expansion layout?

Baraka
10-27-2012, 03:50 PM
I'd love to help but half of the forums sections don't function if your in the UK. Like search or off topic. Sorry m8.

JohnnyR
10-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Can anyone post a link to the best thread that shows the vault expansion layout?

Master Resource Spreadsheet thread contains two spreadsheets. Here is what youre looking for:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiSsos_vax1hdGZ2VGl2OVFoRFBpelV2V3F4dmdGTW c&f=false&noheader=true&gid=3

The Billionaire
10-27-2012, 05:47 PM
Master Resource Spreadsheet thread contains two spreadsheets. Here is what youre looking for:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiSsos_vax1hdGZ2VGl2OVFoRFBpelV2V3F4dmdGTW c&f=false&noheader=true&gid=3

Thanks a lot mate, that's exactly what i was looking for.

JohnnyR
10-27-2012, 05:54 PM
Thanks a lot mate, that's exactly what i was looking for.

You're welcome. Forgot to post the other one which has loot spots, unit info, and other good stuff:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiSsos_vax1hdEhYUGRSdGtsY01odV9hS2QybXFiQ3 c&type=view&gid=4&f=true&colid0=2&filterstr0=air&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

MrMark
10-27-2012, 06:09 PM
I am at level 91 with 1441 allies.But it doesn't matter how many units I buy my number of units does not change.It stays at 1820.My attack and defense may change..What gives?

Thanks,
MrMark

JohnnyR
10-27-2012, 06:21 PM
I am at level 91 with 1441 allies.But it doesn't matter how many units I buy my number of units does not change.It stays at 1820.My attack and defense may change..What gives?

Thanks,
MrMark

That is the number of units is what you'll bring to battle. When you level up again, you'll be able to bring 5 more allies, which will allow you to bring in 20 more of your units (each ally brings 4 units).

The number of allies you can use is dependent on your level. Each level lets you bring 4 allies. The cap is 500 allies and 2000 units at level 100.

FNG guide in my sig explains this as well.

MrMark
10-27-2012, 06:24 PM
That makes no sense.I know a guy who is at level 63 or 64 with 400 allies and his stats shows 2400 units.

Mad
10-27-2012, 06:26 PM

Thanks,
MrMark

It is not changing because you are at the maximum number of units you can take into battle for your level.

At level 91 you can have 455 Allies. Based on that number of allies you can take 1820 units into battle. For each level you can add 5 allies and for each allie you can take 4 units into battle.

91 x 5 = 445 445 x 4 units = 1820 units can be taken into battle.

Your D and A stats are calculated based on your 1820 best Defensive and Attack units.

Even though you are adding more units they can not be included because you are at the max in terms of units. However, you may be switching out units. For example, if you add an attack unit with 50 A, it would be included as one of your top 1820 units. However, to make room another unit drops off and that would be the unit with the lowest A. If the lowest unit has an attack of 10, what happens is the number of units stays the same, and your attack goes up by 40, the difference between adding 50 A and subtracting the 10.

Note you probably own signficantly more units, but they are not being used in battles and are basically irrelivant.

To be able to add more units, you have to level up. At level 92, you can add five more allies and for each addtional 4 more units for a total of 20 additional units

MrMark
10-27-2012, 06:29 PM
That sounds better thank you..

JohnnyR
10-27-2012, 06:34 PM
That makes no sense.I know a guy who is at level 63 or 64 with 400 allies and his stats shows 2400 units.

K, there are different places you can see numbers.

1) In your profile
2) In rival profile
3) In battle screen

Your profile stat will abide what I've listed. The person you know will have profile stats that will show their totlal numbers, and not their usable numbers. Their usable numbers however go by the same rules, which is usable ally number (which is level times 5, or less) times 4 units. The person you know at lvl 64 can use a max of 320 allies and a max of 1280 units, regardless of what it shows you on his profile screen. If you battle him, check out the numbers near his name, they should read like I've shown. He may have more than 320 allies, but he will never bring in more than 1280 units until he levels up.

[edit] Great explanation Mad.

MrMark
10-27-2012, 06:40 PM
My profile screen only shows 1820 and my battle screen shows 1820.

elangomatt
10-27-2012, 06:43 PM
As far as i know your profile only shows the number of units you are bringing to battle If you are using android. On iOS the profile shows how many units you own. Call it a bug or call it a feature but that has how it has always been on android.

JohnnyR
10-27-2012, 06:45 PM
My profile screen only shows 1820 and my battle screen shows 1820.

Which is the way it should be.

For some reason rivals screen will show more units than they will use, but everyone is limited to the units that their level and ally count will allow.

MrMark
10-27-2012, 06:47 PM
Ok I understand now.Thanks a lot..

twisted 1
10-28-2012, 06:09 AM
My elite barracks is maxed as far as the level goes but it has an option to continue upgrading. Is this a glitch or is there more available?

ladyfizz27
10-28-2012, 06:20 AM
My elite barracks is maxed as far as the level goes but it has an option to continue upgrading. Is this a glitch or is there more available?

Probably just a glitch, level 10 is the max

Vballmadam
10-28-2012, 08:06 AM
Love your new avatar...Lady Fizz...perfect for Halloween!

ladyfizz27
10-28-2012, 08:09 AM
Love your new avatar...Lady Fizz...perfect for Halloween!
Thankyou :)

twisted 1
10-28-2012, 08:51 AM
Thanks Lady. Is it worth upgrading to 10? I'm a lvl 60 at 36000 def and 30 ish in att

ladyfizz27
10-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Thanks Lady. Is it worth upgrading to 10? I'm a lvl 60 at 36000 def and 30 ish in att

Didn't you say it was already maxed?