PDA

View Full Version : Lost game and can't download

procsyzarc
06-29-2012, 02:28 AM
I couldn't update modern war or kingdom age(by this i mean app store wasn't showing an update) which meant I was missing the features and events of the new patches. I took the advise of some forum users and deleted and then went to re download but I can not find these games now no matter how I search, crime city often comes up but neither of them. Anyone have any idea kinda pisses me off because there are good events in both that I am going to completely miss now. I live in New Zealand if that matters.

CounterSniper
06-29-2012, 02:46 AM
Did you look under "Purchased" like the other poster mentioned in a different thread?

Do you have itunes Account Manager on your PC?

The couple times i had a similar issue I just synched up and redownloaded them from my PC itunes Account Manager.

I think even if you dont you can download it and have it connect to the itunes store. It should have all your purchased apps under your email and download them all at your prompting, then add to your device from there.

Not sure what else to try other than emailing support.

Bea
06-29-2012, 02:58 AM
There is a link to the App store on funzio.com main page, scroll through the banner at the top.

Might help...

Edit: actually there's a game page http://www.funzio.com/?page_id=9 and links to all games & platforms.

procsyzarc
06-29-2012, 03:06 AM
Cheers purchased worked, still can't update but at least got my game back

CounterSniper
06-29-2012, 03:07 AM
Cheers purchased worked, still can't update but at least got my game back

Excellent. thats a start! :cool:

DIrishB
06-29-2012, 07:28 AM
This is something I wondered about. If I lost my iPhone and redownloaded the game, would I have to start over (losing all gem, gold, and building purchases), or would it sync my account based on the previous purchases. I'm hoping it would sync, though just wanted to make sure a new device wouldn't screw that up. Just a worse case scenario question, but something I've wondered about since I've spent a decent amount of money on the game and wouldn't want it lost to the ether if I ever broke or lost my phone.

CounterSniper
06-29-2012, 07:36 AM
This is something I wondered about. If I lost my iPhone and redownloaded the game, would I have to start over (losing all gem, gold, and building purchases), or would it sync my account based on the previous purchases. I'm hoping it would sync, though just wanted to make sure a new device wouldn't screw that up. Just a worse case scenario question, but something I've wondered about since I've spent a decent amount of money on the game and wouldn't want it lost to the ether if I ever broke or lost my phone.

Redownloading on the same device is good to go. Everything is saved server side.

A new device is a different story altogether. You need to safely store your device UDID, your in game name and your ally Alliance ID number somewhere. That way if you lose or break your device you can get support to put your old game on the new device.

DIrishB
06-29-2012, 08:29 AM
Good to know, thanks for heads up.

DIrishB
06-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Redownloading on the same device is good to go. Everything is saved server side.

A new device is a different story altogether. You need to safely store your device UDID, your in game name and your ally Alliance ID number somewhere. That way if you lose or break your device you can get support to put your old game on the new device.

Another question as I'm following your valuable advice... What's the UDID, is that the serial number or a similar identifying number? Just want to have this info written down just in case.