PDA

View Full Version : The Limits and Milestones of IPH for Free Players

Great_wall2
07-05-2012, 10:55 AM
*Edit I have reworked the numbers as the original numbers only took one of each building into account. I have doubled all the numbers to correct this issue.

Hey Everyone,

I was really curious about the limits of IPH for free players at certain level milestones so I did a little math on the spreadsheets that were posted on this data.

A big shout out and thanks to those who put the spreadsheets together that I found in Ghost's Beginner Sticky as well as FM for finding my omission

Here is what I found assuming all level buildings are maxed upgrade to level 10:

Additional Assumptions:
- I didn't include the castle as the data was incomplete at level 10 although it only represents about 250 IPH at max upgrade level 10 so no big deal
- That the player will always have enough gold to upgrade the building when it is upgradable time wise. Not always a sure thing given some of the costs of the upgrades
- As this is strictly for free players I did not include buildings that are purchased by gems nor did I consider the use of gems to decrease build times. If you are curious, including gem buildings would increase IPH by about 18,000 to a max of 76,000 at level 41. In other words by end game gem players could theoretically be generating about $432,000 more gold/day than a free player with all things being equal if both free and gem players are collecting every building exactly when the funds become available (most likely will not happen)

Player Level____Max IPH________Total Upgrade Time (Days)____Total Gold Cost to Upgrade
10____________11,580_________196__________________ _____3,029,244
19____________16,914_________350__________________ _____11,406,644
31____________29,644_________614__________________ _____33,390,844
41____________57,894_________886__________________ _____200,875,844

I chose the Player level milestones due to the level requirements of the buildings. I tried to keep them as even as possible in terms of level differential. So all you campers out there take note, you will hit the ceiling on IPH if you do not level up. Also if you see people exceeding the Max IPH vs. how much time this game has been available to the public (4-5 months I think) then they are either purchasing gem buildings, decreasing upgrade times with gems or a combination of both. So even players that may look "free" are not, they are just disguising it in time upgrades or straight up gold purchases with money.

So I hope that puts things a little more into perspective. Gem players will have always have an advantage over Free players if they develop correctly and have limitless funds.

rareay84
07-05-2012, 11:23 AM
I don't know about anyone else, I'm only camping until I reach a goal of fully equipping my army the best way. Then I will level up and grow as quickly as I can fully man and equip additional allies.

Don't care much about IPH. I dumped my cottages four or five levels ago.

asdfg12345
07-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Just have fun, very few people will play until they max everything out.

Hapl0
07-05-2012, 12:24 PM
There is something wrong in your maths, an ally in lvl8 has an IPH near 7,000 gold and he doesn't had all buildings maxed, so if he decide to do it will surpase this counts.

Great_wall2
07-05-2012, 01:41 PM
There is something wrong in your maths, an ally in lvl8 has an IPH near 7,000 gold and he doesn't had all buildings maxed, so if he decide to do it will surpase this counts.
Does he have gem buildings? This doesn't include gem buildings since this revolves around free players.

Hapl0
07-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Not gem buildings, all legal buildings for a lvl8 gamer.

Hapl0
07-05-2012, 03:09 PM
If your presumptions are based on the spreadsheets, remember that some data are bad just like the units that are suposed to recruit at certain level.

SeqWins
07-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Yeah this is definitely wrong brother I'm who Haplo is talking about, I'm LVL 8 no gem buildings and I have 6 buildings not upgraded to LVL 10 or anywhere near maxed out. Sorry man

Great_wall2
07-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Hey seq anyway you could send me a list of your buildings and upgrade level when you have a chance? I'll take a look at the data, perhaps the level reqs are off. I will PM you with my game name perhaps we can ally so I can look at your kingdom.

Funkey monkey
07-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Don't forget you can build two of every money building. You need to multiply your IPH and Upgrade days by a multiple of 2.

Hapl0
07-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Maybe u hit the spot FM.

Great_wall2
07-05-2012, 05:57 PM
That exactly what it is! I will repost the numbers, the IPH will double but so will the cost and time for upgrades

Great_wall2
07-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Should be interesting to see how fast those gem buyers increase their IPH now that they have the double simultaneous upgrades. Not only will IPH increase quickly but those players will be able to produce way more powerful units like dragons sooner than the free players.