PDA

View Full Version : Funzio Support Rocks!!

Vile Lynn
07-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Hey... Thanks Funzio Support!

You made my day & I really appreciate all of your attention! Great Job! Keep up the awesomeness!
:cool:

Los Angel
07-06-2012, 03:14 PM
I wish they were quicker in my responses :(

Vile Lynn
07-06-2012, 03:18 PM
They'll get to you. I had an easy fix, but I still didn't expect anything until Monday. They were way quicker than I expected... And generous :)

You'll see. Sometimes I don't get help for 3-4-5 days, but I know they are working on getting ticket time down to 12-24 hours.

Hapl0
07-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Congrats VL ;)

Vile Lynn
07-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Thx Hap! :D

Chups
07-06-2012, 04:04 PM
It's been 6 days now and there has been no response to my ticket. Ticket # 138083.

Look, if they are not gonna give me my gem........it' be nice to get a response rather than waiting and waiting.
As a light/medium gem buyer, I thought I needed to know, you know.

Vile Lynn
07-06-2012, 04:10 PM
I'm a light gem buyer, too. What was your ticket for, Chups?

Mine was for a mis-tap. In the subject line I always write before the default line what my ticket is for.

For example: Mis-tap gems used - KA Report... (whatever is there)

Chups
07-06-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm a light gem buyer, too. What was your ticket for, Chups?

Bought gems but instead gave me gold. (misclick?) I don't need gold, I want the gems for this event. They could just respond with a YES! (and use the gems for this event) or a NO! move on with buying a new set of gems (and use the gold I was given).

Vile Lynn
07-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Bought gems but instead gave me gold. (misclick?) I don't need gold, I want the gems for this event. They could just respond with a YES! (and use the gems for this event) or a NO! move on with buying a new set of gems (and use the gold I was given).

I am certain they will not reply with a no. You just have to wait. Or, send in a new ticket with:

Bought Gold by mistake, want Gems instead

In the subject line.

Vile Lynn
07-06-2012, 04:29 PM
lol@myself... I did that really early in my CC game... I kept the cash, but bought the gold I wanted, too. I had both, the cash & gold, but was out the money I wasted on the CC cash.

Vile Lynn
07-06-2012, 04:31 PM
The subject line is really important for a speedy response from Funzio Support. Word it right.

This is advice from CCMark & it does work!

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-06-2012, 05:49 PM
I have to agree with the thumbs-up here.

I usually have gotten rapid responses from support, even twice within an hour (and not talking about the auto-reply generated, but from someone addressing the issue).

Hats off to tech support. :)

Chups
07-06-2012, 10:16 PM
I am certain they will not reply with a no. You just have to wait. Or, send in a new ticket with:

Bought Gold by mistake, want Gems instead

In the subject line.

Funzio has been great! I agree that they are not a negative replier. I'm just missing this event with my lost gems. :)

I'll try to send another ticket.

Zesder
07-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Just like to add my thanks to the speedy response from funzio support. I got the building I accidentally sold within 5 minutes of reporting the mistake.

YLL
07-11-2012, 10:10 PM
Just like to add my thanks to the speedy response from funzio support. I got the building I accidentally sold within 5 minutes of reporting the mistake.

Really? Been nearly a week for me... and my issue has just been "resolved" but my building not restored and no explanation as to what the resolution was (decision to restore or not?)...

Zesder
07-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Contact them now while they are available. You might get a response now.

Bea
07-12-2012, 10:41 AM
As a free player, to have customer support is amazing, and I'm not so fussed about getting a quick response. That's great advice to use a good subject line if you need a fast response.
I wasn't happy with one particular generic response, but when I went back to them they did then give me a proper reply. Hats off really.

P4TR1C14N
07-13-2012, 09:25 AM
As a free player, to have customer support is amazing, and I'm not so fussed about getting a quick response. That's great advice to use a good subject line if you need a fast response.
I wasn't happy with one particular generic response, but when I went back to them they did then give me a proper reply. Hats off really.

Bea, for such business it's quite crucial to keep supporting your players (even if they don't pay). It would be not that smart to not give them support as they find (hopefully) the remaining bugs in the game which otherwise would not be found or be found by paying players.

So i only see it as a win-win situation.

You can argument that it costs money to hire ppl to give the support, but imho... that's not true. If you need to hire considerable more ppl for support, then it's time to check why you have to give that much support and take corrective actions.

There will be always support, but a good game, clear game and well designed game should have a reduced amount of support. Something that works good doesn't need support. Something that is designed well, doesn't need a lot of support. Something that is tested well, doesn't need that much support.

I think they might have quite some support also on the 'miss-clicks'. Question is how this can happen. Buttons badly alligned, selling buildings badly designed.

But i have to admit, i can't really complain about the support given. Its friendly, most of the time in a timely fashion... so thumbs also up from me for this part of their business.

Hapl0
07-13-2012, 10:10 AM
Agreed on all your statements PATRICIAN.

Chups
07-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Just to let you know, Funzio fixed my problem. Gave me gems in exchange for whatever gold I have sitting on my vault. Impressive.

Hapl0
07-13-2012, 03:14 PM
That's good news Chups, congrats!

Vile Lynn
07-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Chups - that's awesome! See? They do rock! :D ...heh, eventually.

Hap - Hiya!

Hobtuse
07-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Would like to show my appreciation and give thanks to the support staff. Thanks!

Diadexxus
07-15-2012, 10:33 PM
I agree! I have had great results with them!
-J