PDA

View Full Version : Top 250 Prize is Broken!

Hello Kitty
07-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Saved an upgrade until the event was over to test out the new Holy Avenger prize with 10% faster upgrades and nothing. Any other top 250's experiencing the same?

marebear
07-16-2012, 07:47 AM
I'm glad you got it kitty congrats!!!

enahs1
07-16-2012, 07:51 AM
Why am I not surprised

whiterider
07-16-2012, 07:51 AM
I already sent a ticket about this
2nd lvl fish market is still 16 hours to be upgraded but brothel is 22 hours instead of 24 to be build
Weird

Vile Lynn
07-16-2012, 08:04 AM
Wtg HK! Congratulations! :cool:

sorta bitter sweet if it's not working, maybe Gree will make it up to the 250 who got it with some gem refunds...
as gems=time in this game.

whiterider
07-16-2012, 08:17 AM
I feel it works but I cant prove it at the moment. The event ended, I logged out, got the avenger, stayed in the game until last upgrade was finished and than upgraded fish market (16 hours). I havent paid attention when I tap the button and after that I saw the bonus was not working.

But after that I logged out, started the game again and built a brothel, it said 22 hours and it needs 24 hours, so I think you just have to log out after you take the unit. Will see with next upgrade tommorow.

edit: not true, brothel is 22 hours for building, my mistake. SO it doesnt work.

Hapl0
07-16-2012, 08:26 AM
Congrats Kitty, you got it! I hope Gree will fix this ASAP.

Hobtuse
07-16-2012, 08:26 AM
It doesn't work as I was getting ready a Lender upgrade and the time required remained the same. Went to upgrade something else instead. Give them time to fix it just like the Inferno Hydra?

Tony Centers
07-16-2012, 08:56 AM
I have the same problem. Just went to upgrade for the first time since winning the unit, and build time is unchanged. If this ends up being one of those bonuses that never actually gets implemented, I'm going to be a very frustrated participant.

<whine> My purpose for spending gems on this event was the reduced build time bonus, not the units themselves, and if it ends up being a vapor bonus, well ... </whine>.

Crazy Canuck
07-16-2012, 09:11 AM
I'm not sure if mine is working yet as I started upgrading my lender and beast kennel earlier on Sunday before I had got the avenger.

Will be able to check in 9 and half hours when beast kennel is finished.

Crazy Canuck
07-16-2012, 09:18 AM
I have the same problem. Just went to upgrade for the first time since winning the unit, and build time is unchanged. If this ends up being one of those bonuses that never actually gets implemented, I'm going to be a very frustrated participant.

<whine> My purpose for spending gems on this event was the reduced build time bonus, not the units themselves, and if it ends up being a vapor bonus, well ... </whine>. I'm sure they will have it working soon. From what I have heard the same time bonus does work on the other 2 games so should be an easy fix.

It's the boosts that are not easy to see them working like +1 honor from attacks or 20% lower casualties that I think can be more vapor bonuses since there is no real way to judge if they are actually working

Tony Centers
07-16-2012, 10:21 AM
I'm sure they will have it working soon. From what I have heard the same time bonus does work on the other 2 games so should be an easy fix. Hey CCMark ... can you comment on this at all? Does this type of bonus work in the other two games? I'm not calling Crazy Canuck a liar, I 'm just looking for confirmation. Is the bust caused by a difference in coding for KA because of the existence of the "upgrade two buildings at once" bonus? Do you know if support has identified what is causing this, and an ETA for when it will be fixed?

Just anxious, that's all.

Hello Kitty
07-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Response from support:

"We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix that should be out shortly."

spectra
07-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Saved an upgrade until the event was over to test out the new Holy Avenger prize with 10% faster upgrades and nothing. Any other top 250's experiencing the same?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........HK.............are you serious

I cannot believe FUNZIO would NERF out................hahahahah :o

Congratulations on getting the unit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Kitty
07-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Ha spectra - I hear ya. Seems like common place now.

I still want my paltry 10% to work (whatever happened to the awesome 30% that they gave in MW and CC?) when I pay for it!

Tiki
07-16-2012, 09:12 PM
Top 50 prize is not working either

GetItOn
07-16-2012, 09:16 PM
Top 50 prize is not working either

Nope. I emailed support and they said they're working on a fix too. Don't they test this sh!t beforehand?! Geez.

Aoxoa
07-16-2012, 09:49 PM
I really feel bad for everyone who spent money to win a broken unit. It's things like this that will slowly chip away at the player base that is willing to buy gems.

I hope they fix it for y'all soon.

The1nONLY
07-16-2012, 10:08 PM
Could this be false advertising... Misleading???

Hello Kitty
07-16-2012, 10:22 PM
List of broken or missing prizes that I've paid for:
MW - Broken Prize: Camo Bear with +30% boost to ground att (boost doesn't work)

Response from support: July 12: "It's existent, we made sure of that (t's visible in the code server-side)..."

MW - Missing Prize: Mega Boat from the Boss Event

Response from support: No response to date.

KA - Broken Prize: Top 250 prize with +10% faster upgrades (boost doesn't work)

Response from support: July 17: "We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix that should be out shortly."

whiterider
07-17-2012, 03:02 AM
Angelic avenger works now.
Thanks Funzio ;)

Instead of 12 hours I am upgrading for 10h 48min
Great ;)

spectra
07-17-2012, 09:25 AM
Ha spectra - I hear ya. Seems like common place now.

I still want my paltry 10% to work (whatever happened to the awesome 30% that they gave in MW and CC?) when I pay for it!
I still do not see my 30% increase in attack for having the assault bear
So get in line HK, they should "fix" the bear first....:p then your little toy unit :)

Crazy Canuck
07-17-2012, 09:39 AM

Response from support: July 12: "It's existent, we made sure of that (t's visible in the code server-side)..."

MW - Missing Prize: Mega Boat from the Boss Event

KA - Broken Prize: Top 250 prize with +10% faster upgrades (boost doesn't work)

Response from support: July 17: "We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix that should be out shortly."

I'm in the same boat (no pun intended) in MW with the missing general command ship but CJ did post on the epic boss thread on Sunday that there was a mishap and the end prize expired a day before the event ended but not to worry everyone that gets 30 boss wins will get the ship just will take a few days.

So if that is true we should see it very soon. But if it turns out anything like the PvP event and the black dragon fighter it could be up to a week or 2 wait but it will show up.

Hello Kitty
07-17-2012, 09:57 AM
I'm in the same boat (no pun intended) in MW with the missing general command ship but CJ did post on the epic boss thread on Sunday that there was a mishap and the end prize expired a day before the event ended but not to worry everyone that gets 30 boss wins will get the ship just will take a few days.So if that is true we should see it very soon. But if it turns out anything like the PvP event and the black dragon fighter it could be up to a week or 2 wait but it will show up.It's a big boat. I think a lot of us are in it together.

Thanks for the CJ update. I missed that one and didn't notice that the prize expired, though would explain why I couldn't find a picture of it.

Did you get the camo bear too?

Crazy Canuck
07-17-2012, 10:51 AM
It's a big boat. I think a lot of us are in it together.

Thanks for the CJ update. I missed that one and didn't notice that the prize expired, though would explain why I couldn't find a picture of it.

Did you get the camo bear too?
On my 2nd account I did but not on my main. I never spent gold on that event as I was unable to at that time just got lucky with 2nd account to get 10 the free way. I think that event was right around the 1st bidding event for KA and I was going hard to make top 50 for 2 upgrades at once.

I did get the super heavy on my main that is suppose to give 30% more cash on mission and I don't believe that is working either. Have sent a few tickets in about it and only been told they are looking into it.

Crazy Canuck
07-17-2012, 12:26 PM
My holy Gaurdian is now work and giving the 10% lower upgrade time!

Now just waiting for my general commander ship on MW

asdfg12345
07-17-2012, 02:07 PM
its interesting how funzio cant manage to get such a simple thing right for their events, especially considering the events are all about the same.

Hello Kitty
07-17-2012, 03:58 PM

CLOSED. MW - Missing Prize: Mega Boat from the Boss Event

General Command Ship 510/840 in inventory. It's nice and shiny :) Complements the Warloard Seige Tank 600/500 very nicely.

CLOSED. KA - Broken Prize: Top 250 prize with +10% faster upgrades (boost doesn't work)

10% upgrade in work. Upgrading Barracks to Level 7 so I can complete a quest - digging the 3 hour savings. Will really reap the bennies for the long haul.

Update since OP in green. Thank you for the quicker turn-around - hope bugs are ironed out before next event. Now, where, oh where is my bear?