PDA

View Full Version : No new event yet?

Aoxoa
07-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Omg, it's been 24 hours since the last event. It's almost midnight here, so by my calculations there should have been another new event. And these past few events just aren't getting people to spend enough money...
We need an event that is a race to x number of items.

Yeah! I can see it now! First person to get to 250 wins a unit that causes all opponent gold to become unvaulted gold; first 25 players get a unit that makes your money buildings pay double; and the first 250 players get a unit that has a 50% chance to make units you kill in battle join your army.

Then just sit and watch as a handful of people dump thousands of dollars for the hope of acquiring those worthless ones and zeros.

But seriously, I am actually kind of shocked there isn't already another one of these events to milk more money out of hopeless souls.

MSH
07-16-2012, 10:26 PM
But seriously, I am actually kind of shocked there isn't already another one of these events to milk more money out of hopeless souls.

Be careful what you wish for - you know they could do it and just to add more fun ALL the loot drops would be boxes only :)

spectra
07-16-2012, 11:02 PM
Next event will probably start Tuesday July 17, 2012 in the afternoon (I guess)
I hope is the original event style, no more AUCTIONS PLEASE
or a PVP event or Epic boss, but no AUCTIONS

Cheers

So glad no event yet, I am doing OT in MW, but with my luck, the event will start today after 5pm..........hope not, I need to get to #9 in MW

GetItOn
07-16-2012, 11:44 PM
Yeah! My wallet has taken a dp pounding.

Krug
07-16-2012, 11:52 PM
you're being optimistic right? The auctions have been raking in the $$ for them. Of course they'll continue with them.

Timbathia
07-17-2012, 12:09 AM
New event format coming (you heard it here first).

For every 20 gems you get a lotto ball. There is an on-going tally that tells you how many total lotto balls have been bought by all players. At the end of 7 days, there is a lotto draw where one lucky players ball gets drawn out and that players wins the grand-poohbear captain awesome unstoppable-force mega-sized fire-a$$-shooting dragon-headed mage with stats of 20K/20K and the added bonus that the army he is can never lose a battle.

Next week there will be the same event with an even better unit on offer.

jeffelms
07-18-2012, 08:44 AM
I predict a new event very soon. A new one just started in CC already. I would say within the next 24 hours. If so I'm going to be a little frustrated. These events are really making this game not much fun anymore. One a month that runs for 4 or 5 days is plenty.

Hobtuse
07-18-2012, 09:49 AM
new events are inevitable. we had them back to back to back already I believe?
just hoping it's a new type of event and not the 'auction' style events.

I predict a new event very soon. A new one just started in CC already. I would say within the next 24 hours. If so I'm going to be a little frustrated. These events are really making this game not much fun anymore. One a month that runs for 4 or 5 days is plenty.

There is always the option to skip the event if it does bother you that much. That way, you can keep yourself to playing one event every month~!

Cool Fella
07-18-2012, 10:02 AM
Just wait a few more hours and you will get your new event

The_Red
07-18-2012, 10:10 AM

you aren't forced to play any of the events nor the game for that matter. If you don't like the event or the rate of events - you can always skip them and do other things. :)

Joie
07-18-2012, 11:05 AM
I kind of like the back to to back to back events, I've cleared all the maps, built all the buildings and I am just killing time upgrading my breeding den. Events add a side quest.

The_Red
07-18-2012, 11:23 AM
I kind of like the back to to back to back events, I've cleared all the maps, built all the buildings and I am just killing time upgrading my breeding den. Events add a side quest.

you've cleared all maps to 5?

jeffelms
07-18-2012, 11:24 AM
you aren't forced to play any of the events nor the game for that matter. If you don't like the event or the rate of events - you can always skip them and do other things. :)
That's kind of my point. I know I don't have to participate but you are kind at a disadvantage if you don't. The units, even if you don't get the biggest ones are kind of nice. It's just frustrating when they have them so often you feel like you are under pressure to come back every hour. I just dont like being pressured into playing the game, thats all. I don't mind the old style events as much. At least free players and light gem spenders had a fair shot at the top prize. Between the new event style and the frequency of the events, I'm very likely to stop playing this game. Probably for the best anyway. There are much better things I should be doing. LOL.

YLL
07-18-2012, 11:32 AM
It's just frustrating when they have them so often you feel like you are under pressure to come back every hour. I just dont like being pressured into playing the game, thats all. I don't mind the old style events as much. At least free players and light gem spenders had a fair shot at the top prize.

*Like*

(Did you guys know there's a 10-character minimum for posts?)

YLL
07-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Just wait a few more hours and you will get your new event

My prediction is overnight Wednesday night tonight, so that when I wake up tomorrow (Thursday morning UK time) I'm already far behind (as usual)...!!!

Joie
07-18-2012, 11:38 AM
No not to five red, misspoke a little just meant quest. I am working on the mastery right now it just gets a little boring so these events break it it up. Try to get my 10 gem,vial etc unit and 15 is a bonus if I get there. Personally I'd just as soon they keep these things going on a weekly basis, but then again I'm not losing any money on them so I don't feel the drain some folks do