PDA

View Full Version : Gangs and alliances

Timbathia
07-17-2012, 02:41 AM
Not sure if this has been discussed before, and I guess this is a question mainly for the CC players, but do you think the gang mentality that has taken over crime city and its forum will occur in KA? KA and its forum is blissfully peaceful, whereas CC is full of smack talk, bullying, deceit, bullsh*t, etc. with the indians and CK in particular.

With some common players is it likely to rear its head here, or is that sort of thing just inevitiable as the game matures and the top players get bored, or is there some reason why it may not?

YLL
07-17-2012, 04:05 AM
I don't play CC, so all that is (bad) news to me... Hope the relatively "relaxed environment" that is KA and this forum remains unchanged, as I play to de-stress. In fact, one of my main gripes about Events is that they add a lot of "pressure" to the game, as I feel compelled to try and do the best I can (within reason).

The_Red
07-17-2012, 06:12 AM
I suspect the socioeconomic group that plays CC is probably a "bit" different than those playing KA.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-17-2012, 08:43 AM
I suspect the socioeconomic group that plays CC is probably a "bit" different than those playing KA.

Wow, really?

asdfg12345
07-17-2012, 08:44 AM
to do that, you will need a large group of heavy gem users. Although, I am starting to see some form. I noticed this guy's wall where all these people were saying they were in this group and they have their own separate forum.

Musketblade
07-17-2012, 05:02 PM
lets go raid their forum

The_Red
07-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Wow, really?

Yes - really. I'm obviously not on Gree's marketing team, but I would wager a bit to say these games are certainly marketed at different segments beyond the general Male 16-30 segment. Just my opinion.

Euchred
07-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Well I can't see KA going the same route as CC. I can't explain it but the way CC was at the beginning was so much different then KA. Rivalries broke out due to the small initail high level player base and the somewhat flawed bracketing system. Maybe it's beacause I've been playing CC for so long with the same people but it just feels different to go check on a friends hood see how they're doing and to say what's up. I just don't get that from KA and don't think I ever will.

As far as gangs go it was always Payam vs the indians at the start and payam was stronger for a long time, the way he spammed walls made it so everyone knew about it. I just don't see a rivalry quite like that breaking out on KA.

corpsegrinder
07-17-2012, 07:32 PM
Can't see it happening.
PVP plays a much bigger role in CC than in KA. The rewards are better (equipment) and there is nothing to lose (ie units). This all leads to more fighting between players.
KA features way less PVP action and IMO makes the game less interesting.
I played CC for a year before I got bored and quit.
I'm about done with this game after a couple months

GetItOn
07-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Yes - really. I'm obviously not on Gree's marketing team, but I would wager a bit to say these games are certainly marketed at different segments beyond the general Male 16-30 segment. Just my opinion.

LoL. Just say it. 90% of people who play CC are black huh? haha

BrodawgCanada
07-18-2012, 03:54 AM
Let's start a gang then, just one that people know...... We won't bully just let people know we are the leaders!! I vote for team BRoDaWg!!! Lol. I'm a level 111 attack 48,000 defense 62,000.....

Bronson
07-18-2012, 05:10 AM
If any Ladies out there want to join the Bronson's Babes gang just send me a PM with a pic and I'll be happy to add 😄

BrodawgCanada
07-18-2012, 05:15 AM
If any Ladies out there want to join the Bronson's Babes gang just send me a PM with a pic and I'll be happy to add 😄Lol nice is this how u online date??

BrodawgCanada
07-18-2012, 05:17 AM
Bronson what are your stats??

Bronson
07-18-2012, 05:23 AM
Bronson what are your stats??

Gimme 2 secs to check I haven't looked for a while due to camping I just log on collect and close the app.

Bronson
07-18-2012, 05:26 AM
Here you go bro.....

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii629/Bronson0502/5787e4ad.jpg

BrodawgCanada
07-18-2012, 05:37 AM
Are you not worried about loosing all that unvaulted gold?? And can I post my profile using my iPhone??

marebear
07-18-2012, 06:20 AM
Are you not worried about loosing all that unvaulted gold?? And can I post my profile using my iPhone??Lol. I was just thinking... Hmmmm de-ally Bronson and steal his cash the re-ally. Muahahahaha just kidding Bronson!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤love ya!!!!

marebear
07-18-2012, 06:22 AM
Screen shot your stats with the top on/off button and the circle button pressed at the same time. Then put it in an hosting site. I like photobucket (free) and then just copy and paste the image code.

Bronson
07-18-2012, 06:23 AM
I don't gt bothered to much down here at lvl 50 so keep that gem army going up please Mare lol

My breeding den gonna take a lot more money than that so expect it to keep going up!!!

To post a pic of iPhone use photobucket and copy the img code onto your post

Bronson
07-18-2012, 06:25 AM
Screen shot your stats with the top on/off button and the circle button pressed at the same time. Then put it in an hosting site. I like photobucket (free) and then just copy and paste the image code.

I see you get there before me lol. How's things in your neck of the woods???

marebear
07-18-2012, 06:26 AM
http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/here2andnow3/418703b4.jpg

marebear
07-18-2012, 06:39 AM
I see you get there before me lol. How's things in your neck of the woods???Good, been working a lot. I like doing the overnights during events but it screws over my money collection times. How's your summer going? Do anything fun?

marebear
07-18-2012, 06:41 AM
Where did you get your armor and weapon? I've been killing the bone lord hoping for better stuff and I've gotten squat. Really annoying.

Bronson
07-18-2012, 06:47 AM
Where did you get your armor and weapon? I've been killing the bone lord hoping for better stuff and I've gotten squat. Really annoying.

I can't even remember been camping for about 2 weeks saving up for the breeding den, I haven't done anything but collect since I hit lvl 50. It was somewhere on the last but one map if that's any help lol

Summer? What summer? It's been raining here for about 3 months and I'm not exaggerating Ev will tell you the same thing, it's like living in the bloody matrix I forgot what the sky looks like!!!

marebear
07-18-2012, 07:05 AM
Aw that stinks. I hate rain. Bet the kids are stir crazy :( is that supposed to be the second to last map, ie the one with 4 on it?

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 07:05 AM
Where did you get your armor and weapon? I've been killing the bone lord hoping for better stuff and I've gotten squat. Really annoying.Mare - I have a really cool weapon: Demon Codex 26/17 that I think dropped at the River's Bend. Jp couldn't see it on my profile though - if you get a chance can you test it out and check if you can see it? It's a mage item so you'll be able to use it.

marebear
07-18-2012, 07:06 AM
Sure be right back....yup it's there, all pretty purple! Off to go hunt it down. Thanks Kitty!!!

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 07:12 AM
Sure be right back....yup it's there, all pretty purple! Off to go hunt it down. Thanks Kitty!!!Haha! Aside from stats, I love that it's purple! :)

Bronson
07-18-2012, 07:22 AM
Aw that stinks. I hate rain. Bet the kids are stir crazy :( is that supposed to be the second to last map, ie the one with 4 on it?

Kids finish school this week so if it doesn't brighten up I am screwed!

Yeah the last map with 4 I haven't unlocked the last 2 yet. I see kitty gave you a tip anyway so go with her choice as purple is way more pimped out!!

marebear
07-18-2012, 07:38 AM
Ha my vault upgrade just finished, went on an attacking spree and found some poor sap with unvaulted cash ( a lot of unvaulted cash) just paid for my last vault increase. Scooooore!!!http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg546/here2andnow3/ea3c014c.jpg

He's not happy. Wrote on my wall, lol.

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 08:30 AM
Kids finish school this week so if it doesn't brighten up I am screwed!

Yeah the last map with 4 I haven't unlocked the last 2 yet. I see kitty gave you a tip anyway so go with her choice as purple is way more pimped out!!It's hurricane season in FL now, so it rains a lot in the afternoon and sunny in the morning. Hot no matter what. You're going to have to stock up on your beer if you're stuck indoors all day :)

YLL
07-18-2012, 11:27 AM
He's not happy. Wrote on my wall, lol.

I wonder what he meant by ******...

marebear
07-18-2012, 11:40 AM
I wonder what he meant by ******...Means he wrote a swear word. They get bleeped out. Lmao

YLL
07-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Means he wrote a swear word. They get bleeped out. Lmao

Yeah, I was wondering which swear word, haha.

Everson25
07-18-2012, 11:46 AM
Hey Nitemare! I just hit him once. he appeared in my rival list and I want to see if he tries something. If he does I will be more than happy to give him a lesson.

marebear
07-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Nice Everson :) I maxed him out to the 2 hr limit but when I went back it wouldn't let me hit him again. Did you score any cash?

Everson25
07-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Nice Everson :) I maxed him out to the 2 hr limit but when I went back it wouldn't let me hit him again. Did you score any cash?I was aware that I would have casualties but I was lucky and I lost just a catapult. He gave me 774 which was enough. If we go to war I have 90k to keep me covered while I hit him. It will be cost but fun!

spectra
07-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Means he wrote a swear word. They get bleeped out. Lmao

Hey Nitemare! I just hit him once. he appeared in my rival list and I want to see if he tries something. If he does I will be more than happy to give him a lesson.

Nice Everson :) I maxed him out to the 2 hr limit but when I went back it wouldn't let me hit him again. Did you score any cash?

I was aware that I would have casualties but I was lucky and I lost just a catapult. He gave me 774 which was enough. If we go to war I have 90k to keep me covered while I hit him. It will be cost but fun!

BUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, BUAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :( I am all lonely up here (lv-126) come on guys, get up here and let play together.............. you guys are having all the fun, not fare................BUAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

marebear
07-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Hmmm I don't think I'm ready to play in your sandbox spectra ;) Are we ally's? We can have a forum fight night when I catch up. I haven't had a loss in quite awhile. I'm sure your stats will be even crazier when I get up there.

spectra
07-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Hmmm I don't think I'm ready to play in your sandbox spectra ;) Are we ally's? We can have a forum fight night when I catch up. I haven't had a loss in quite awhile. I'm sure your stats will be even crazier when I get up there.

mine are modest right now, 63k/62k A/D, and getting lower (nor replacing down units), but at the same time doing lots of PVP (tons of HPs) and PVE (Tons of loot: armor weapons)
Funny how I have lost about 20 basilisk and 15 canons, amd my stats remain the same (must be the loot)
I want to keep them "low" just in case KA get an Epic boss event, which has health calculated in part based on players stats at the start of the event, So I hope he is "weak", then I can use some of my HPs and cash to beef my stats just enough to beat him withoug using gold ;)
I also like to keep 330k vaulted and the map bosses with 1 hit to kill, so if needed I can raise another $80k to by units

I could raise my stats another 10k attack if needed, but I am ok right now

I do get attack by gem players, (stats over 70k, 100k) but that is ok, helps me lower a bit my stats for now
starting to work on increasing my deffenses though, just bout a couple of day ago 120 high priest for an increase of just over 3,300 defence

taxing
07-19-2012, 10:09 AM
I think for a gang mentally to form it would have to be easier to find individual people to attack instead of the seemingly random method in place now. Plus in game communication would need to be better, and lastly perhaps a greater penalty for having your kingdom destroyed. As it is now the attacker is penalized far heavier then the defender, with the loss of higher level units/per attack.