PDA

View Full Version : Why is customer service so appalling

Totalwar
07-21-2012, 02:42 AM
Why is customer service so appalling. I've posted to the technical support forum after two with no reply and also pm Mark with no reply.I also sent a support ticket still no reply after two days.I brought a new iPad and can not transfer my KA game over to new iPad and no longer have my old iPad and I spent around 1000 on this game.I really thought a get a good customer services experience then this.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...679#post339679

Futon
07-21-2012, 08:24 AM
Never had any issues with my support tickets, and i've put in a few. Usually get back to me fast. If you got rid of your old Ipad how can they transfer it? I thought you needed both devices to do that.

marebear
07-21-2012, 08:28 AM
Never had any issues with my support tickets, and i've put in a few. Usually get back to me fast. If you got rid of your old Ipad how can they transfer it? I thought you needed both devices to do that.Pretty sure they can do it if you have your info. They should have it if you have bought stuff or if you have sent in a ticket. My ticket response is slow too. Thought they were working on upping the turn around times. :(

Hobtuse
07-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Hi you can also edit your subject title to read Urgent so that support staff can move on it quicker. CCM previously said they are trying to cut down response time to 12-24 hours but I suppose it will still take time.

The support for this game has been great thus far so give it some time.

Boom
07-21-2012, 08:46 AM
Funzio has customer service?

Totalwar
07-21-2012, 11:42 AM
Pretty sure they can do it if you have your info. They should have it if you have bought stuff or if you have sent in a ticket. My ticket response is slow too. Thought they were working on upping the turn around times. :(

Yes sent in other support tickets before so know my old device ID and sent in with the support ticket.

Totalwar
07-21-2012, 11:43 AM
Hi you can also edit your subject title to read Urgent so that support staff can move on it quicker. CCM previously said they are trying to cut down response time to 12-24 hours but I suppose it will still take time.

The support for this game has been great thus far so give it some time.

Thanks give that a try.

GetItOn
07-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Thanks give that a try.

Making a specific Subject line has seemed to really speed things up for ppl.

Totalwar
07-21-2012, 03:30 PM
I got a reply, thought great but looks like you need both devices to transfer so looks like I'm out of luck.

Joshlmccoy
07-21-2012, 04:09 PM
I got a reply, thought great but looks like you need both devices to transfer so looks like I'm out of luck.

Well for me, my old iPhone fell in a lake so I got a new one that did not have my KA game on it. So I contacted support and they said that all they needed was some info. So I gave them the info, and they transferred the game from my old devicd to my new device.

My ONLY complaint is that it took them 3 weeks to actually do it.

Totalwar
07-21-2012, 06:02 PM
Well for me, my old iPhone fell in a lake so I got a new one that did not have my KA game on it. So I contacted support and they said that all they needed was some info. So I gave them the info, and they transferred the game from my old devicd to my new device.

My ONLY complaint is that it took them 3 weeks to actually do it.

Thanks looks your right asking some more details looks like they can still transfer my game here hoping it don't take 3 weeks for me.

Joshlmccoy
07-22-2012, 10:55 AM
Yeah no problem. I actually had to bug them a little before they fixed it. I sent them like 6 emails and 2 or 3 tickets. Just don't give up like I almost did!

Totalwar
07-22-2012, 11:58 AM
All fixed managed to get my old iPad back.

BamBam
08-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Crime City.... Hmmm. Bought the New iPad, mostly to play the game, it was crashing very 5 to 10 minutes however it is was only funzio. Would Like to walk away, just as i did with modern war, but like you I've spent to much $ and they wouldn't care.... Never asked why i had them deactivate it. They'll make it up on another sucker.
One of the few rules/guidelines in the game, yet to find it on the web, is how to transfer our game. It reads to be simple enough....rite? but they can't even get that right. Either they are really inept at fixing issues or they are really bold thieves or just don't care as the con and cash go to new victims with new game.