PDA

View Full Version : New ka stats revealed

Kiss Of Death
08-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Ok... I have loaded up the first hundred or so... I have stacks to go... but this covers all gold ones, a number of common loot drops, recent crate and event items.... any which have not been modified clealry state * Unmod next to name...

(C) = Cmmon
(U) = Uncommon
(R) = Rare

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0cTYxc63uCjcERIMi11SzVLaGs

Once google doc opens go to file... then email.... chose excell spreadsheet

When you get it in your inbox enjoy, add etc...

Cool Fella
08-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Wow...good job mate

The_Red
08-09-2012, 10:12 AM
rock on! thanks for updating the spreadsheet! the effort is appreciated.

Dewsy
08-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Much appreciated KoD :)

Hapl0
08-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Wow, thanks for this update.

steve_r
08-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Thanks for all the info.

It's discouraging what they're doing to Death Knight.
Cheap imp attack 12 -> 22, manticore 16 -> 29
but death knight only 22 -> 26.

Skoty422
08-11-2012, 09:29 AM
I am trying to see it on my phone. It's too small to read.

Skoty422
08-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Is ever unit of beast increased by 180%?

Xcessive
08-11-2012, 02:28 PM
when attacking / defending... for each member of your army.. is there one infantry/mech/beast/magic to pick for att/def? or will it take inf/inf/inf/inf if they have more attack than a magic/mech/beast unit?

i am confused as to how to buy units. any info is great. thanks!

X

Funkey monkey
08-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Xcessive,
The forum is a great place to learn and ask questions but you normally would ask a question like this on a thread with similar topic. A good place to ask this type of question would be under the sticky on top for Ghost’s beginner guide.

To answer your question, it depends upon your level and your strategy.

Some want to focus on PVE and some on PVP. If you want to do PVP, most would suggest to buy the best Defensive unit for your level and then cover the defensive unit with a cheap attack unit that has a higher attack score than the defensive unit. If you want to focus on PVE, then buy one that has a high Attack and high Def score.

Two low level units for PVP –
Zeppelin’s for def 7/17 need Siege Workshop level 6
Battering Ram for attack 8/1 need Siege Workshop level 2
Or Berserker for attack 11/7 need Barracks level 9
However, these units will not be useful in middle game, then you might switch to Imps and High Priests

What is your current level and strategy? Let us know and we can suggest two units to focus on buying.

Are you still on level 15? Did you read the guides that I suggested from your post on 7/31?
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37282-Max-Vault-Reached!!!&p=354822#post354822

Xcessive
08-11-2012, 04:54 PM
i am up to level 18.. still max barracks, magic academy, beast, and machine shop... i have 21 allies now, so up a bit. just not sure if i need to use any unit w/ max attack. or if for each ally i need one infantry, one magic, one machine, and one beast...

just really confused on how that set up works.

GetItOn
08-11-2012, 05:22 PM
i am up to level 18.. still max barracks, magic academy, beast, and machine shop... i have 21 allies now, so up a bit. just not sure if i need to use any unit w/ max attack. or if for each ally i need one infantry, one magic, one machine, and one beast...

just really confused on how that set up works.

When you attack or defend your best stat units are automatically selected. You can have 100% Inf or a mix and match. No requirements of any kind. Select your unit types on your style of play. Infantry are cheap, magic has good stats but higher casualty rates, beasts are expensive but low casualties, etc.

Funkey monkey
08-11-2012, 05:34 PM
What about your strategy? Do you want to focus on PVE or PVP?
You have a very low ally count. This isn’t bad but you need to have high stat units for such low ally count. Others with that low of ally count tend to have gem units. If you have bought gem units, then you will use those (doesn’t matter what type they are).
For each ally, you can bring three units to battle with you. Go to your profile, click on stats and the little “i” next to defense. This will show you your number of units, weapons and armor. With 21 allies, you can bring 63 units to battle. You will bring your best 63 units with attacking score when you initiate a Raid or Attack. You will bring your best 63 units with defense score when you are attacked by another player. You want a weapon and armor for each unit.
You don’t need a beast, infantry, machine and magic for each ally. You technically should have three units for each ally and it doesn’t matter what type, but you want to match your unit to your strategy.
If you are only going to do PVE, at your level and ally count you might buy 63 Wyverns.
If you want to do PVP at your ally count, you might focus on Cave Trolls and Imps for attack value and Zeppelin’s for defense.

Xcessive
08-11-2012, 05:57 PM
awesome, just the info i was looking for! --i like PvP, i do just a little PvE. I guess i should try and stay at max ally for level? is that recommended?

o. and no gem units. i think i had some left over itunes credits and built a building.. but that was it as far as money goes.

thanks,
X

Funkey monkey
08-11-2012, 08:16 PM
There is no one right answer on the number of allies. If you max your allies out, you are more likely to get hit by your competitors. When they are doing quests, they will need to hit someone with a lot of allies. If you have very few allies, some of your competitors will be gem players. The gem players will have units and weapons that will likely be higher than your gold units and weapons (high density). I personally like to keep my ally count in the middle ground. So for you 18*5=90 (max) 90/2=45 (middle). However, you don’t want to raise your allies too fast. You want to make sure that you have 3 good units for each ally and a weapon and armor for each unit. Always look at your competitors, try to stay in the top 1%. It is much easier in the lower levels, since most of the others don’t have a clue. First, you will focus on purchasing your units. Then, if you don’t have enough weapons and armor, you can buy some. Others will suggest only doing PVE for weapons and armor, but you can buy cheap 1/5 armor and cheap 1/3 weapons to get started. Your IPH is good enough that you can afford to give yourself a good kick-start. Good luck!

When you get a chance, read through these guides. They will go into more detail.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37282-Max-Vault-Reached!!!&p=354995&viewfull=1#post354995

Xcessive
08-12-2012, 04:39 AM
thanks funky,

I think i doing ok then, 22 allies, 3010A/2783D -- just had a couple adds, but also bought 50 flaming catapults 34/16. i will likely wait to get the high priest (even thought mine only shows his stats to be 11/32 - instead of the 51 everyone speaks of!)

thanks again,

X

Kiss Of Death
08-12-2012, 09:46 AM
thanks funky,I think i doing ok then, 22 allies, 3010A/2783D -- just had a couple adds, but also bought 50 flaming catapults 34/16. i will likely wait to get the high priest (even thought mine only shows his stats to be 11/32 - instead of the 51 everyone speaks of!)thanks again,XBase your numbers on the new ones... You will end up there.