PDA

View Full Version : No matter what you do, support will screw you!!!!!! Premature murder of a poor hydra

spectra
08-12-2012, 03:40 PM
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, SUPPORT WILL SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HISTORY OF A PREMATURE MURDERED INFERNAL HYDRA

As many of you remember I posted a thread regarding having 2 infernal hydras and sent to support an email telling them that for some reason SUPPORT MADE AN ERROR and added an extra Hydra to my inventory

And here is the reply I got from this guy:

FIRST EMAIL FROM THIS CHRIS J

Chris J, Aug 09 11:20 (PDT):
Mauricio,
I have added the Forst Spirit to your inventory. I had to remove the extra hydra, though.
Regards,
Chris
www.funzio.com

Of course I got pi$$ed and replay to him

MY REPLY TO HIS EMAIL

Mauricio, Aug 09 12:10 (PDT):

Thanks for the Fairy Chris, I really appreciate it

On the other hand, regarding the Hydra:
How come you took it away? as far as I understood it was the policy to leave units put into player by error as they were
I have seen tons of players with 2 Hydras and well as players with 2 Arcane Defender and support has never taken the away
I do not think you should had done that, I know it only has 306 attack and the 20% less casualty bonus may/may not work, but it is the principle that no units were to be taken out of players inventories, I have never heard of this happening before to any player
Now that feels unfair. if you have taken my extra Hydra, then support has to search every single account and take ALL extra units from all the players
it is the same when a player makes a purchase/refill/upgrade by error, supports refunds the gold/gems but do not reverse said purchase/refill/upgrade
Man, the forum is not gona be happy when I tell them, now players will never report things like this again
Cheers

HIS LATES (VERY STUPID FROM MY POINT OF VIEW) REPLY

Chris J, Aug 12 14:39 (PDT):
Please send me the name and level of any player that you see with more than one event item, because they should only have one if it is a one-time event item. I will be glad to look into each case; if this is a bigger issue then we will look into a global fix.
Regards,
Chris
www.funzio.com

SO THEY WANT US TO BE “SINGING BIRDS” SNITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the most stupid answer I have ever gotten from support, and do not get me wrong, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK, I THINK THEY ARE OVERALL AWESOME AT HELPING US WITH ISSUES….

BUT THIS GUY, JUST SENT EVERYTHING TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME EVER, I SEE/HEAR SUPPORT TAKING SOMETHING OUT OF PLAYERS INVENTORY, THEY HAVE NEVER BEFORE TAKEN THINGS LIKE:
CRATE ITEMS PURCHASE BY MISTAKE
REFILLS DONE BY MISTAKE
UPGRADES FINISHED BY MISTAKE
EXTRA UNITS

The policy implied has always been refund the gold/gem and leave the units/refils/upgrades untough

NOW THIS GUY WANT ME TO TELL HIM ABOUT ALL THE PLAYERS I SEE WITH EXTRA UNITS TO TAKE THEM OUT............WHAT A FFF.....ING!!! JOKE, HE WANTS US TO ME SNITCHES!!!!!!!!

PS: I do understand many of us have extra units that we should not have received in the first place, BUT IT WAS THEIR ERROR and we should not be punish for that

@CCM: Could you please post/tell us, what is the COMPANY POLICY regarding the ERROR EXTRA UNITS/ERROR PURCHASES/REFILLS/UPGRADES....................Thank you so much

Boom
08-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Well atleast u know ur legit.

Doc Rumpies
08-12-2012, 03:48 PM
I accidentally purchased a set of 3 crates by mistake, they took the items out when they refunded the gems. I don't see a problem with it so long as they're consistent. I also wouldn't have a problem reporting people with more than 1 event item. Glitches and errors should be fixed, and its not like the player "earned" the extra unit.

Euchred
08-12-2012, 03:51 PM
I remember reading not to long ago that support will only return an accidentally sold buildings once. Which IMO is BS. It's very easy to miss click and the fact that they don't have extra confirmation on gold purchases really grinds my gears.

Joie
08-12-2012, 04:25 PM
I would agree that the lack of confirmation on gold spending , to be honest really makes them look pretty bad. I am a free player so I'd doesn't effect me but there is zero reason to have to recon firm everything in the game except for that. Well I shouldn't say zero reasons, we know very well the reason. Spectra it's more important going forward knowing that you did the right thing and your gameplay is legit

Kiss Of Death
08-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Your post is below mine, but I have not had that experience.

I emailed support because my son kindly bought me an extra LE set I already had because my phone was unlocked and in game. They removed the set and refunded me.

The only times they have not undone something was accidental upgrades paid for with my big stash of gold/gems on hand. In which case they replied they can't undo the upgrades, error in my favor just don;t make a habit of it or they'll not believe you. I've had about 7 across KA and MW where this has happened, mostly Vault when you go to bank cash... grrr.

I have also bought a single crate in err, an ally, several refills.. clearly they can't remove a refill that's stupid. but they removed the ally, they removed the crate items in about 50% of the cases I have had.

I think that they gave you another free item when in fact you should have had only one and nothing else is great. I think they had to get rid of the second one or you;d have 40% less cas. Seeing as they can stack event discounts. That would be too much of an error.

I for one have no issue advising support of these double ups if I see them myself, and I hope support are as kind to them granting them an alternative item as well.

Love KoD... although Spec a double -20% would help you whoop butt in our FK PvP event due to start soon.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, SUPPORT WILL SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

THE HISTORY OF A PREMATURE MURDERED INFERNAL HYDRA

As many of you remember I posted a thread regarding having 2 infernal hydras and sent to support an email telling them that for some reason SUPPORT MADE AN ERROR and added an extra Hydra to my inventory

And here is the reply I got from this guy:

FIRST EMAIL FROM THIS CHRIS J

Chris J, Aug 09 11:20 (PDT):
Mauricio,
I have added the Forst Spirit to your inventory. I had to remove the extra hydra, though.
Regards,
Chris
www.funzio.com (http://www.funzio.com)

Of course I got pi$$ed and replay to him

MY REPLY TO HIS EMAIL

Mauricio, Aug 09 12:10 (PDT):

Thanks for the Fairy Chris, I really appreciate it

On the other hand, regarding the Hydra:
How come you took it away? as far as I understood it was the policy to leave units put into player by error as they were
I have seen tons of players with 2 Hydras and well as players with 2 Arcane Defender and support has never taken the away
I do not think you should had done that, I know it only has 306 attack and the 20% less casualty bonus may/may not work, but it is the principle that no units were to be taken out of players inventories, I have never heard of this happening before to any player
Now that feels unfair. if you have taken my extra Hydra, then support has to search every single account and take ALL extra units from all the players
it is the same when a player makes a purchase/refill/upgrade by error, supports refunds the gold/gems but do not reverse said purchase/refill/upgrade
Man, the forum is not gona be happy when I tell them, now players will never report things like this again
Cheers

HIS LATES (VERY STUPID FROM MY POINT OF VIEW) REPLY

Chris J, Aug 12 14:39 (PDT):
Please send me the name and level of any player that you see with more than one event item, because they should only have one if it is a one-time event item. I will be glad to look into each case; if this is a bigger issue then we will look into a global fix.
Regards,
Chris
www.funzio.com (http://www.funzio.com)

SO THEY WANT US TO BE “SINGING BIRDS” SNITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the most stupid answer I have ever gotten from support, and do not get me wrong, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK, I THINK THEY ARE OVERALL AWESOME AT HELPING US WITH ISSUES….

BUT THIS GUY, JUST SENT EVERYTHING TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME EVER, I SEE/HEAR SUPPORT TAKING SOMETHING OUT OF PLAYERS INVENTORY, THEY HAVE NEVER BEFORE TAKEN THINGS LIKE:
CRATE ITEMS PURCHASE BY MISTAKE
REFILLS DONE BY MISTAKE
UPGRADES FINISHED BY MISTAKE
EXTRA UNITS

The policy implied has always been refund the gold/gem and leave the units/refils/upgrades untough

NOW THIS GUY WANT ME TO TELL HIM ABOUT ALL THE PLAYERS I SEE WITH EXTRA UNITS TO TAKE THEM OUT............WHAT A FFF.....ING!!! JOKE, HE WANTS US TO ME SNITCHES!!!!!!!!

PS: I do understand many of us have extra units that we should not have received in the first place, BUT IT WAS THEIR ERROR and we should not be punish for that

@CCM: Could you please post/tell us, what is the COMPANY POLICY regarding the ERROR EXTRA UNITS/ERROR PURCHASES/REFILLS/UPGRADES....................Thank you so much

Kiss Of Death
08-12-2012, 05:26 PM
I remember reading not to long ago that support will only return an accidentally sold buildings once. Which IMO is BS. It's very easy to miss click and the fact that they don't have extra confirmation on gold purchases really grinds my gears.

I have had every miss spent gold/gem refunded by support to date... and that is stacks and stacks of time... I am used to it taking up to 1-2 weeks now I don;t stress unless its a BIG expense like a stupid upgrade that sucks 1000+ gems or gold. Then I will hound and hound daily and in most cases get it back in a 2-4 day cycle (weekend excepted). Sometimes if I get really upset they do give a few extra back as an apology.

There have been an odd time or two I have though I cant be stuffed emailing over a stamina or energy refill but that's not too often.

spectra
08-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Your post is below mine, but I have not had that experience.

I emailed support because my son kindly bought me an extra LE set I already had because my phone was unlocked and in game. They removed the set and refunded me.

The only times they have not undone something was accidental upgrades paid for with my big stash of gold/gems on hand. In which case they replied they can't undo the upgrades, error in my favor just don;t make a habit of it or they'll not believe you. I've had about 7 across KA and MW where this has happened, mostly Vault when you go to bank cash... grrr.

I have also bought a single crate in err, an ally, several refills.. clearly they can't remove a refill that's stupid. but they removed the ally, they removed the crate items in about 50% of the cases I have had.

I think that they gave you another free item when in fact you should have had only one and nothing else is great. I think they had to get rid of the second one or you;d have 40% less cas. Seeing as they can stack event discounts. That would be too much of an error.

I for one have no issue advising support of these double ups if I see them myself, and I hope support are as kind to them granting them an alternative item as well.

Love KoD... although Spec a double -20% would help you whoop butt in our FK PvP event due to start soon.

I agree, about perhaps taking the extra units out, but replacing it with an alternative unit equivalent in stats without the bonus (if it is an event unit), because out of the blues, i loose 306 attack points without being my fault. they could and I believe the should do something like

"we have taken out of your inventory the extra Hydra, because it was given by error, in order to compensate and/or do not disturb your current stats, we have added unit XXXX with similar stats as the Hydra less the bonus, sorry for the error and the inconvenience"
I personally do not think the 20% less cas works, So having 40%, 20% or 60%, does not really make any DIFF for me
for example:
Before the Hydra: I use to loose 7/8 units per 20x hits
with 1 hydra: use to loose 7/8 units per 20x hits
with 2 hydra: use to loose 7/8 units per 20x hits

I do try to keep track of how many units I loose (it helps me check my "budget" for replacing unit cost..lol accounting talking here haha)

CJ54
08-12-2012, 09:09 PM
If a player has two or more unique event items, we will remove the extra event items (this is best case scenario depending on the method in which the other event items were obtained). A similar situation would happen if someone had three of a single kind of money building, or any other case where someone has more of what is or was physically possible to obtain in the game. We will remove the extras and are not obliged to compensate in these cases.