PDA

View Full Version : [Survey] Event Suggestions!

Crime City Mark
09-12-2012, 03:45 PM
You all have some great opinions on the events we've been running, and we want to reward you for them. Go to greegam.es/Q3wkuQ and send us your ideas for what kind of event you'd like to see. We will randomly select 10 players after 1 week to receive 250 gold/gems, depending on the game.

Discuss, and let me know if you have any questions.

tcapi
09-13-2012, 08:29 AM
Go to greegam.es/Q3wkuQ and send us your ideas for what kind of event you'd like to see. .

Need help. How do we get to the page?

Ssne
09-13-2012, 08:57 AM
You all have some great opinions on the events we've been running, and we want to reward you for them. Go to greegam.es/Q3wkuQ and send us your ideas for what kind of event you'd like to see. We will randomly select 10 players after 1 week to receive 250 gold/gems, depending on the game.

Discuss, and let me know if you have any questions.

CCM, survey requires an invite code that I don't see here?

The1nONLY
09-13-2012, 09:04 AM
CCM, survey requires an invite code that I don't see here?Invite code is your game ID

Ssne
09-13-2012, 09:09 AM
Invite code is your game ID

Thank you!

Hello Kitty
09-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Need help. How do we get to the page?
Try www.greegam.es/Q3wkuQ (http://www.greegam.es/Q3wkuQ)

You'll be asked to enter an email address, your game ID#, game (KA, MW, CC) and your suggestion.

NOTE: I think you are only allowed 1 entry per IP (when I went back to the survey via laptop, the site just kept thanking me for taking the survey, then I tried it on my iPad and it allowed another entry).

PvP event!

Thanos
09-13-2012, 11:45 AM
A daily bouns like the scratch offs would be cool.

Timbathia
09-13-2012, 03:26 PM
A pvp event with weapons or armor as the prizes would be a nice change.

Timbathia
09-13-2012, 03:56 PM
So not sure what other people think of this, but in a lot of sci-fantasy literature when you open a box (or other vessel) of unknown contents, there is always a decent likelihood of it containing something bad. I really like the concept of a box event where there is a third option rather than something good or not opening it, and that is something bad happens. This could be a booby trapped box and you lose a unit, or some variation of curse where your stats are affected for a few days, or............ The level of bad should also depend on your level or stats. Make opening random boxes a more realistic prospect.

I am not sure if would be for everyone or worth doing for all events, but it would be a fun trial.

Funkey monkey
09-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Timbathia,
Usually in sci-fi, it is the lowest man on the totem pole that doesn't make it (the new guy in Star Trek that you haven't seen). I would go for your idea if it killed a grunt or my lowest unit.

Talkazar
09-13-2012, 05:14 PM
You can just copy and paste the greegam.es/Q3wkuQ thing into your address bar and it should work.

Hmm, I wonder if
http://greegam.es/Q3wkuQ

and
greegam.es/Q3wkuQ (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6R3MKKP)

work properly?

Timbathia
09-13-2012, 05:44 PM
Timbathia,
Usually in sci-fi, it is the lowest man on the totem pole that doesn't make it (the new guy in Star Trek that you haven't seen). I would go for your idea if it killed a grunt or my lowest unit.

It certainly is in star trek (i.e. no-name security person that has never been in an episode before).

I think it would be fun to have an element of risk in opening unknown vessel - after all, you dont have to try and open it. for this reason it would have to be a unit that was useful.

echus14
09-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Goodness ... 10 sorries in a row not enough grief for you all, uh? Still want something bad to happen! :p

Timbathia
09-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Goodness ... 10 sorries in a row not enough grief for you all, uh? Still want something bad to happen! :p

lol....I would propose gettring rid of the gold option to open boxes. To open a box would be free or cost gems. This takes away the "bad" of losing gold to open boxes for nothing but sorries with other "bad" for trying to open a box......like losing your hand or favorite dragon.

Hobtuse
09-13-2012, 07:22 PM
Timbathia,

Hi Funkey monkey,

It's not the new guy in Star Trek that you haven't seen. It's always the Red Shirt that gets you killed in Star Trek.

Funkey monkey
09-13-2012, 07:51 PM
I've never seen my grunts to know what clothes they wear. But maybe we could buy red shirts for the units we don't mind losing.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
09-14-2012, 11:26 AM
@CCM or "the -er"
Should we also post our event ideas here? Of course, AFTER we submit them so we get credit for them.

The_Red
09-14-2012, 05:34 PM
SWEET! Another boss event - exactly what we all hoped for!

Crime City Mark
09-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! We'll get the prizes out momentarily. Since we didn't grab player names in the survey we're not going to announce a winner list, but I'll let you know as soon as they're all paid out.

Funkey monkey
09-17-2012, 11:07 AM
Could you post one or two of the suggestions that you like from the KA group?

thesyllable (er)
09-18-2012, 10:46 AM
SURVEY PRIZES GOING OUT IN 5-10 MINUTES!!!

Thanks for taking the time and effort to participate!