PDA

View Full Version : Map Completion

BooMan
09-28-2012, 04:42 AM
Was just interested in seeing how far forum members have taken map completion.

For me;

Maps 1 - 20 fully completed
Map 21 (River's Bend) working through L3
All others on L2

Now that the PvE bug has been resolved this seems worthwhile again.....

Clay01
09-28-2012, 06:02 AM
Was just interested in seeing how far forum members have taken map completion.

For me;

Maps 1 - 20 fully completed
Map 21 (River's Bend) working through L3
All others on L2

Now that the PvE bug has been resolved this seems worthwhile again.....

I think I'm two maps behind you, although I have a couple of higher maps at lvl 3 from past farming runs for items and gold for upgrades.

for me, it's nice to play on the lower-mid maps, 1-hit kills and you eventually get the bonus skill pt and a free unit (that may or may not fight in your army, sigh)

plus, it gives me something to do in this game, since I'm not big into PvP and camping would likely make me quit playing... and with a high ally count, imo, if the items are beneficial to you, it makes sense to farm all of the maps until you at least get the bonus skill pt. the items will give minor boosts to your A/D (depending on your army/item composition), and I still get a little bit of excitement when I see an item drop that I didnt have before, even if it does have the same image/skin as another item and/or crappy stats, lol.

since I dont think I'm going for an end-game goal of lvl 200 and 1500+ dragons, clearning all of the maps is a goal that will keep me playing for a looooooong time.

Mervic
09-28-2012, 03:07 PM
I stop PvE cept boss event, so I wont level up too fast. Saving for BD upgrade. Trying to bulk up defense to deter raiders when my gold exceed vault limit.

GetItOn
09-28-2012, 03:51 PM
I am trying to level up as fast as possible and it's a PITA. I can't get exp fast enough.. : (

Nick-Clark1
09-28-2012, 07:15 PM
I am trying to level up as fast as possible and it's a PITA. I can't get exp fast enough.. : (

So am I. I'm trying to get to Lv30 quickly to stock up on HPs before players with a much higher ally count come and find me. Lv.27 at the moment.
On a slightly off topic note, PvPing on Modern War seems to net you very fast exp.

GetItOn
09-28-2012, 08:13 PM
So am I. I'm trying to get to Lv30 quickly to stock up on HPs before players with a much higher ally count come and find me. Lv.27 at the moment.
On a slightly off topic note, PvPing on Modern War seems to net you very fast exp.

I'm trying to go from lvl 125 to 140'ish. I think you'll hit 30 without to much trouble. LoL

Btw, I see why so many ppl like the low lvls. I killed boss 10 already with like 8 free hits on my month old lvl 12. LoL

DIrishB
09-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Ive got the first 11 maps all completely mastered to 5, currently on Clearbrook. All other maps on level 2. I should be good for awhile without leveling much (since the XP on the lower maps is pretty low), and just mastering them all to 5 for the skill point and free unit (even though a majority won't be usable for me due to gem/boss/box/scratcher units with better stats), but I'm OCD so completing all the maps and getting the extra skill points and units is all I have left to do other than Tournament/Championship Rounds (currently at TR 120). The weapons and armor from drops on maps are nice too, as it slowly builds up my army A/D.