PDA

View Full Version : The Land of ZZZZZZZZZZ ....

Vapor
10-04-2012, 09:50 AM
ZZZZZZZZ ... zzzzzz ... ZZZZZZZ

Ahem! Sorry I dozed off there for a moment! lol

I am wondering what people are doing to pass the time when they are in hibernation mode? Let me clarify what I'm talking about ...

My strategy at the moment is to get some of my buildings up to certain numbers (manors, lenders BD etc.) I have a dilemma ... I'm at lvl99. The higher I go the harder it becomes to achieve my objectives as I run into more and more powerful players. So, I'm at the point that I can't quest, farm or raid without leveling up, I'm just saving my gold from my buildings and work my infrastructure.

Back to the original questions: Anyone else in this situation? And how do you spend your time while waiting?

Cheers!
Vapor

Guido69
10-04-2012, 09:54 AM

I am wondering what people are doing to pass the time when they are in hibernation mode? Let me clarify what I'm talking about ...

My strategy at the moment is to get some of my buildings up to certain numbers (manors, lenders BD etc.) I have a dilemma ... I'm at lvl99. The higher I go the harder it becomes to achieve my objectives as I run into more and more powerful players. So, I'm at the point that I can't quest, farm or raid without leveling up, I'm just saving my gold from my buildings and work my infrastructure.

Back to the original questions: Anyone else in this situation? And how do you spend your time while waiting?

Cheers!
Vapor

delete the app if you are not playing :)

Vapor
10-04-2012, 09:57 AM
delete the app if you are not playing :)lololol ... oh believe me I'm playing ... I'm vaulting my gold at least 50-60 times a day and doing my upgrades ... (que the Rocky Theme music) ... I'm working out in the frozen arctic slowly trying to get stronger! lololol

Mervic
10-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Im switching from MW to KA and collect money from 5 min - 1 hour money buildings. Then I come back to the forum and read (learn) tricks, tips and strategies. Also, visit your allies to check out whats happening to their kingdom. You will be surprise how fast you accumulate gold (money in MW), when you harvest those buildings, especially on time. You also preventing raiders from stealing off your kingdom.

Vapor
10-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Im switching from MW to KA and collect money from 5 min - 1 hour money buildings. Then I come back to the forum and read (learn) tricks, tips and strategies. Also, visit your allies to check out whats happening to their kingdom. You will be surprise how fast you accumulate gold (money in MW), when you harvest those buildings, especially on time. You also preventing raiders from stealing off your kingdom.Sounds allot like what I'm up to ... except you have two games going! ;) I lvl 10'd most of my smaller buildings too, you are right, over time the little ones add up while you wait for the bigger ones to pay out. I don't know if I could start another game at this point though, I'm already playing way too much at work just with KA ... don't want to get caught ... lol

Willis III
10-04-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm in the same boat; I can't beat the boss without spending some gems, and don't want to do any questing b/c I don't want to level.

We need a box event soon!

DragCro
10-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Have a real life ;).. Bigger army first then build your economy

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
10-04-2012, 10:56 AM

Cheers!
Vapor

I'm not in the same circumstance, but IMHO you should just build up your army for the next several weeks or so. While this is boring to the extreme, the fact is once you cross that level 100 threshold, the boss event is going to be in the main spending gems. You basically have one shot, at the most two, to get through boss 30 without leveling up.

Good luck!

echus14
10-04-2012, 11:03 AM
I looked up, saw someone vaguely familiar, asked who was she, and rediscovered my wife. :D

Edit: Haven't had a free moment since ....

Vapor
10-04-2012, 11:43 AM
I looked up, saw someone vaguely familiar, asked who was she, and rediscovered my wife. :D

Edit: Haven't had a free moment since ....lololol ... my wife would LOVE this ... actually so would I ... lolol

Vapor
10-04-2012, 11:44 AM
I'm not in the same circumstance, but IMHO you should just build up your army for the next several weeks or so. While this is boring to the extreme, the fact is once you cross that level 100 threshold, the boss event is going to be in the main spending gems. You basically have one shot, at the most two, to get through boss 30 without leveling up.

Good luck!Good advice ... I will consider it! Thanks! :)

boardgames rule
10-04-2012, 12:01 PM
HEy when does the boss event end? Can you go OT in it?

Timbathia
10-04-2012, 02:02 PM

Edit: Haven't had a free moment since ....

Everytime I try to rediscover my wife she hands me one of our kids, or points me in the direction of some unfinished chores. Enjoy it while you can.

Mervic
10-04-2012, 02:32 PM

Good luck!

I agree. Every 50k+ gold I collected, I would either, purchase 10 basilisks or 20 HighPriests. If there is a boss event, I would usually save up to 150k+ gold then purchase army units. Of course, I also consider leveling up some buildings too to get the economy going. Atm, saving for level 10 lumber mill. Cheers!

Joie
10-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Lower the number of you allies if it is pretty high. That will help some in avoiding the whales. Not sure of you stats but it has worked pretty well for me. I'm level 109 with 200 allies and an a/d of around 39k for both. That strategy has worked for me

John Snow
10-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Everytime I try to rediscover my wife she hands me one of our kids, or points me in the direction of some unfinished chores. Enjoy it while you can.

+1. That hits close to home!

Nick-Clark1
10-04-2012, 05:32 PM
I guess you could say that I'm hibernating at Lv.30 for the time being, I have everything I'll need at this particular level to prepare for making a BD10 run. I just log in once every few hours to collect and then go and do something else IRL. That's why these games are appealing to me, requires very little effort and attention :rolleyes:

asdfg12345
10-05-2012, 08:26 AM
make a second account to mess around with. That is how i got my main account out of the whale territory

synfalen
10-05-2012, 09:12 AM
make a second account to mess around with. That is how i got my main account out of the whale territory

Didn't know you could make a second acct. with this game, how do you do that?

RandomUser
10-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Didn't know you could make a second acct. with this game, how do you do that?

Get another iPhone, iPod, or iPad.

asdfg12345
10-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Get another iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
that or start playing MW and CC