PDA

View Full Version : Special unit purchases

deuce
10-17-2012, 03:16 AM
Gree ...

So upon logging in last night, I was confronted with the special unit purchase splash screen. My finger brushed the Northern Barbarian and viola! i now own one ... and he is completely useless to me.

Why is there no confirmation screen pop-up along the lines of "Are you sure you want this unit?"

Filed a ticket, but this is something that really needs to be addressed ... hence this thread too.

The1nONLY
10-17-2012, 04:01 AM
You got the job then!

Dexter Morgan
10-17-2012, 04:17 AM
Happened to me in cc the other day. Brushed the add an ally for 17 gold and bam I own one now. Sent a ticket in, we'll see what happens

The_Red
10-17-2012, 06:06 AM
I'm surprised that apple doesnt require a confirmation page for "money" being spent.

asdfg12345
10-17-2012, 07:59 AM
I'm surprised that apple doesnt require a confirmation page for "money" being spent.
they do when you are purchasing the gems. Once your cash is in gem form, it is no longer apple's issue

Franklon
10-29-2012, 02:01 AM
Happened to me too during boss fights. Notice that the gold attack button is same location as the refill hp button.

Sent a support file first time it happened and they refunded me 20gems (only loss 10). Well it happened again during the troll boss and I didn't have to send it any support anymore :) guess they know it will happen again and was kind enough to save me the trouble!!! Hehe

Johnny Boy
11-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Happened to me too during boss fights. Notice that the gold attack button is same location as the refill hp button.

Sent a support file first time it happened and they refunded me 20gems (only loss 10). Well it happened again during the troll boss and I didn't have to send it any support anymore :) guess they know it will happen again and was kind enough to save me the trouble!!! Hehe
Same thing happened to me, but support ignored my ingame ticket. Any other ideas?

Dexter Morgan
11-01-2012, 12:50 PM
I would keep sending tickets. I had to send 3 or 4 once to get an issue like this resolved, and I was glad it only took that many