PDA

View Full Version : Gems for Gold?

Kartal
10-25-2012, 05:37 AM
I have been playing this for almost 5 months, since the beginning. I always wondered why in this game we can not exchange golds for gems.

-- We are paying 79.99 for 1500 gems or 2.599.266 golds --

Why don't we have the possibility of say for example: 1.000.000 golds you get 30 gems. And this could be easily restricted per one exchange a day.

I am just thinking out loud here, what are your thoughts?

Rapido
10-25-2012, 06:03 AM
At first glance, that sounds like a good idea. But who will it benefit? Players would probably spend their money on level 10 BD and high level manors first, which leaves level 150+ (?) players. The suggested idea would imho accelerate their distance from the rest of the players. Maybe the idea could be tweaked a bit to work?

bgood
10-25-2012, 06:15 AM
The reason why it doesnt work because gems are the real only incentive (although some purchase gold) that Gree has to raise cash. They are not going to undercut a revenue source.

Hobtuse
10-25-2012, 06:46 AM
I have been playing this for almost 5 months, since the beginning. I always wondered why in this game we can not exchange golds for gems.

-- We are paying 79.99 for 1500 gems or 2.599.266 golds --

Why don't we have the possibility of say for example: 1.000.000 golds you get 30 gems. And this could be easily restricted per one exchange a day.

I am just thinking out loud here, what are your thoughts?

You have a lot to say for someone using a gold hack in-game.

Kartal
10-25-2012, 06:59 AM
Same thing could be said for your extravagant non-gem kingdom and units!!!

Dexter Morgan
10-25-2012, 07:44 AM
I'm making the popcorn!!

Hobtuse
10-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Same thing could be said for your extravagant non-gem kingdom and units!!!

Yeah people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I can't afford 7,538 heavy battleaxes like you. *Guffaws*
Neither could I afford to upgrade 25 towers to Level 10. Perhaps you ran out of cash for the Cannon Towers so the 5 of them are only at level 7. You are a master of a player :)

Must be desperate to change all that hacked gold into gems for the juicy units huh!

The1nONLY
10-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Whats his in game name Hobtuse?

Hobtuse
10-25-2012, 08:42 AM
Whats his in game name Hobtuse?

L200 Hnma

*whispers* the giveaway was 1,600 dragons with a Breeding Den at level 9. Masterclass.

Dexter Morgan
10-25-2012, 08:43 AM
Why make it so obvious to buy 7500 battle axes? Why be so greedy to make yourself stick out do much?

The1nONLY
10-25-2012, 09:02 AM
L200 Hnma

*whispers* the giveaway was 1,600 dragons with a Breeding Den at level 9. Masterclass.Dont think I seen this name before, do you know his ally count?

DIrishB
10-25-2012, 10:17 AM
You have a lot to say for someone using a gold hack in-game.

Ha! Someone just got caught. For that matter if he's using a gold hack, can't he just hack gems as well? I hate cheaters, but pointing out the obvious. Hope he's been reported.

Also, Hobtuse, how'd you know it was the same player, since their name on forum and in game are different? Did they post their ID in another thread?

Winstrol
10-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Ha! Someone just got caught. For that matter if he's using a gold hack, can't he just hack gems as well? I hate cheaters, but pointing out the obvious. Hope he's been reported.

Also, Hobtuse, how'd you know it was the same player, since their name on forum and in game are different? Did they post their ID in another thread?

There's one rule of hacking , if item such as gem isnt available in game from drop or whatever the option is , they cannot get , so they are only able to hack gold :P

DragCro
10-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Hate hackers & cheaters,play like the other players,fer with some strategy,if you cheat you ruin the game for others :/

GetItOn
10-25-2012, 04:08 PM
There's one rule of hacking , if item such as gem isnt available in game from drop or whatever the option is , they cannot get , so they are only able to hack gold :P

Yep. Which is why you'll always see the cheater's with 5,000 of the most expensive armor/weapons/units and not a shred of a gem anything.

DIrishB
10-25-2012, 10:10 PM

Ah, I see. I thought there were gem hackers too, my mistake.

Seriously, cheaters suck. Invariably they stack up on the best weapons and armor, load up on dragons, and some don't even bother to upgrade the money buildings to increase IPH since they're hacking millions in gold anyway. Then they stomp all over the honest players, some even bragging about it. Seriously? You cheat your way to lvl 200 and high stats and you feel you should be proud enough about that to poke fun at those doing it the right way? Wow, the parents did a crap job raising such people.