PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
11-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'll be traveling 2600 miles of driving (1300 round trip) and won't be able to wish this happy holiday beforehand, so am saying it to all now.

:)

Have a lot of great food and happy friends and family gatherings. Don't forget to raid and plunder on KA, too! There's plenty of people out there who still donate gold to your kingdom's cause. :)

P.S.
This includes to the KA team -- CCM, hopefully you'll read this! :)

Dexter Morgan
11-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Yes happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate. No traveling for me this year. Everyone is coming to my house. So I get to wake up late, watch 9 hours of football, and eat great food all day. I can't wait !!

boardgames rule
11-19-2012, 12:25 PM
I know food and football what could be better

YLL
11-19-2012, 12:35 PM
No such thing as Thanksgiving over this side of the world, but to echo Dexter Morgan, a happy one to all who celebrate. :)

EDIT: When exactly is it?

Crime City Mark
11-19-2012, 01:12 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I'll be traveling 2600 miles of driving (1300 round trip) and won't be able to wish this happy holiday beforehand, so am saying it to all now.

:)

Have a lot of great food and happy friends and family gatherings. Don't forget to raid and plunder on KA, too! There's plenty of people out there who still donate gold to your kingdom's cause. :)

P.S.
This includes to the KA team -- CCM, hopefully you'll read this! :)

I don't celebrate, but thank you for the kind wishes! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here who celebrates it.

Shinazueli
11-19-2012, 01:15 PM
No such thing as Thanksgiving over this side of the world, but to echo Dexter Morgan, a happy one to all who celebrate. :)

EDIT: When exactly is it?

Thanksgiving was set around the time of Abe Lincoln to be the fourth Thursday in November, I believe.

MaximumFun
11-19-2012, 01:57 PM
I don't celebrate, but thank you for the kind wishes! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here who celebrates it.

To anybody not in the United States and/or those who don't celebrate Thanksgiving, here's all you need to do to enjoy the quintessential holiday for us fat, coddled Americans. Eat, drink, fall asleep in front of the TV, repeat. Then, wake up on Friday earlier than you do for work and go spend money you don't have on things you don't need.

/rant over

Crime City Mark
11-19-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm from America (Born and raised in California). I just don't celebrate holidays. No religious or political reasons; I just prefer to make my own fun.

chbranch
11-19-2012, 02:39 PM
To anybody not in the United States and/or those who don't celebrate Thanksgiving, here's all you need to do to enjoy the quintessential holiday for us fat, coddled Americans. Eat, drink, fall asleep in front of the TV, repeat. Then, wake up on Friday earlier than you do for work and go spend money you don't have on things you don't need.

/rant over

Sounds like great fun.......I can't wait until Thursday

EiZ
11-19-2012, 11:37 PM
a friend comes over every year and cook for us texas-style, since shes born and raised over there, its awsome! enjoying good food with great friends! althou we celebrate it on the weekend since its no holiday over here!