PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with my Game?

Acidist
11-22-2012, 02:31 AM
I play everyday and i have the newest Patch of the Kingdome Age Game, but in the last weeks i cant see the Boss Events.Another Events work correct.
What is wrong with my Game?:confused:
Sorry for my English.
Thanks and Greetings: Acidist

DragCro
11-22-2012, 04:02 AM
try to delete the game and re-install it, if that does not work then send a message support.P.S.no matter if you did not get the splash screen from boss event, you have it under quests , try to run the game so you do some quests on maps,attack other players, if that does not help try to raid! Good luck to you :)

Funkey monkey
11-22-2012, 04:03 AM
I had a lot of trouble with this boss event too showing up. Can you see it in the quest icon?

Have you deleted the game and tried downloading again? After deleting and downloading, leave the game on and running for a few minutes to download the data.

Edit: you beat me to it DragCro - way to go!

DragCro
11-22-2012, 04:14 AM
I had a lot of trouble with this boss event too showing up. Can you see it in the quest icon?

Have you deleted the game and tried downloading again? After deleting and downloading, leave the game on and runnign for a few minutes to download the data.
Hello friend,so good luck to you with boss events on KA & MQ ;).Have a nice day :))
Edit: you beat me to it DragCro - way to go!hello my friend,good luck to you on boss events on KA & MQ ;)

Acidist
11-22-2012, 04:30 AM
Thanks for the Answers. I try it

Funkey monkey
11-22-2012, 04:33 AM
Dexter Morgan also reminded me that you can try closing the app and turning off the phone. Then restarting and see if that works.

Acidist
11-22-2012, 09:16 AM
i have tryed everything.
Restarting, deleting,new Instalation,Fighting, raiding, Quest but Nothing.
I can see it under Quest, but i have no Splash Screen.I cant see the Duration of the Boss Event.
Sorry for my terrible english

DragCro
11-22-2012, 01:45 PM
Try this last advice from Funkey Monkey,this is good advice from him & Dexter Morgan.

DragCro
11-22-2012, 01:53 PM
attack monster on maps and kill it,wait about 30 seconds before you start to kill another,you have to be on higher maps to trigger the boss event,if that dont help do some quests.(always wait about 20/30 sec)

Muddy
11-22-2012, 02:15 PM
Same for me. I don't have the event.

I turned off my iPad, re-installed the game, waited 20-30-40 secs on high level maps. The event doesn't start. I can see it on the listing of the quest but the scary monster doesn't come for my soul.

P.s.
And I'm so lazy to write to support:)

Muddy
11-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Hm...

Thank you. I think somebody read my post. In 5 mins after post I got the event and killed first boss.

Thanks for the support.

DragCro
11-22-2012, 02:56 PM
I hope my advice helped :)

Acidist
11-22-2012, 03:05 PM
Thanks, i test it Tomorrow.