PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever have a "sold" building restored?

Ssne
01-02-2013, 07:49 AM
So I accidentally sold my L6 Merchant Caravan over the holidays (too much eggnog) and have politely opened tickets asking them to "undo" my transaction. A week has gone by with no response whatsoever and I have now missed out on at least 10 collections per day @ 1100 per x 7 days = 77,000 gold. Not the end of the world as I have very solid IPH anyway, but I'm wondering at what point do I just cut bait here and rebuild it.

Have any of you ever had them restore one of your buildings or is it wishful thinking on my part that they would do this?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
01-02-2013, 07:52 AM
They will fix it

Send an email I'm sure there just slow from holidays

Winstrol
01-02-2013, 07:54 AM
They restored my one within 4h :P so just send a ticket and wait

jonny0284
01-02-2013, 07:58 AM
They restored my Merchant Caravan and didn't take back the money I got for it.

However, as an honest person that I am...they added it [the MC] to my Kingdom after nearly a week; considering that I had lost it, I bought another one in the meantime. I had 3 Merchant Caravans and sold the level 1 they added.

Don't expect a refund of the collections. Own up to at least one mistake.

Winstrol
01-02-2013, 08:02 AM
That's an idea ! , sell bd10 and ask for restore , you will get 800k for free haha

Dexter Morgan
01-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Not in this game but in another they restored a sold building. They will get you taken care of

travelingsalesman
01-02-2013, 08:47 AM
They restored a level 10 Leatherworker of mine when I was collecting buildings too fast on my iphone 4, took about 3 days, but was elated when it finally came back without having to wait 2 weeks to build another.

travelingsalesman
01-02-2013, 08:48 AM
That's an idea ! , sell bd10 and ask for restore , you will get 800k for free haha Wouldn't you get 1/2 of the fully invested building, not just 1/2 of the last upgrade?

Winstrol
01-02-2013, 08:52 AM
Wouldn't you get 1/2 of the fully invested building, not just 1/2 of the last upgrade?
oh yeah , my bad, so around 2mil I guess :D

jonny0284
01-02-2013, 08:59 AM
No. You only get half of the last upgrade. So roughly 900k

=======

It's what makes selling buildings a poor idea. ;)

bgood
01-02-2013, 09:08 AM
Selling generally is a bad idea but sometimes if you keep getting hit and are close...you gotta do what you gotta do. Its generally a big lose in income and time to recoup where you were but at least you'll have a bd10. I wouldnt advise selling building to get to 9. If you can't get to 9 without selling your stats need to improve. As for the misclick building sell they are real good about putting back just may have to wait a little bit and no hope of getting the income lost back

ryano
01-02-2013, 09:17 AM
I don't know. I submitted a ticket for a lost building in MQ about a month ago. After 3 weeks of waiting (and losing much more income than it would have cost me to rebuild) I gave up about a week ago and rebuilt. And the whole reason I lost it was because of the messed up mapping ofthe granary (clicking in various areas of the granary actually selects a different building - the one I lost in this case )

fire50
01-02-2013, 10:02 AM
Yeah its nice discussion, all the above participants perform well...

travelingsalesman
01-02-2013, 10:39 AM
oh yeah , my bad, so around 2mil I guess :D

No. You only get half of the last upgrade. So roughly 900k

=======

It's what makes selling buildings a poor idea. ;)
Which is correct?

bgood
01-02-2013, 10:43 AM
Half of the last upgrade

jonny0284
01-02-2013, 11:13 AM
C'mon Winstrol. You know these things. Then again, you've probably never sold a building in your career. ;)

Ragnarr Lodbrok
01-02-2013, 11:24 AM
I know Marty accidentally sold his BD 10 and sent a ticket into GREE. By the time they got back to him, he'd already built another one and had began upgrading it, so GREE gave him a second BD and closed the ticket. You can visit Marty and see his two BDs: one level 7 and one level 10.

Unfortunately, another player saw the two BDs and reported Marty as a hacker. Marty was promptly banned and still is.

bgood
01-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Still banned? wouldnt gree have the ticket he submitted and evidence that they put the bd back? seems strange

Ragnarr Lodbrok
01-02-2013, 12:23 PM
He resent all that in to support, but I guess it got caught up in the recent GREE layoffs or something. I've looked through his account and don't see anything fishy that is normally associated with hacking. He has almost no gold-bought equipment...nearly everything was farmed from that 100% drop bear glitch and because he took maximum advantage of that, he has over 45,000 PvE kills. Maybe GREE didn't like how he farmed the bear...

BadNews
01-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Poor Marty, if it's really the case, he should sent PM to the forum admin to help on his ticket.

VileDoom
01-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Wish they would add a "disable building sales" button in the options menu. I've caught myself almost selling something a few times.

jonny0284
01-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Unfortunately, another player saw the two BDs and reported Marty as a hacker. Marty was promptly banned and still is.

Why he didn't just sell the level 7 is beyond me. But, this is exactly why I got rid of the extra building immediately.

I hate cheaters. I hate hackers. ( And, I know he wasn't in your story-scenario...just saying)

I've taken screenshots of players' "under construction" sites because there was 8! 8! I sent him a message, closed out game and went back to said kingdom. Apparently it was slightly glitched from the server and they were all real buildings. But my finger was on the button to report, immediately.

Winstrol
01-02-2013, 01:23 PM
C'mon Winstrol. You know these things. Then again, you've probably never sold a building in your career. ;)
I did once , I honestly don't know how I manage to sell that building , maybe it was due to huge lag in game , because that building just disappeared from my base :D but thank god, support restored it after 3-4h