PDA

View Full Version : Farming Set

Metajetta
01-03-2013, 07:24 AM
Dunno if anyone already pointed this out. But just in case. If you happen to be an insatiable looter, the Set bosses are all still there. However, once you kill one, it's gone. But there is a ton of gold still there, or should be. Don't know how long this will last so I am grabbing it. I have tons of upgrades and expansions to make to suit my new neighborhood. ;)

Of course only the bosses you spawned are there. So I've got everything up to the last three(?). Or had. The reunion is thinning out rapidly.

Winstrol
01-03-2013, 07:40 AM
They are not worth time and energy xd I know 1 monster which drop rate is 100% and my stats are already boosted as hell :P

Metajetta
01-03-2013, 09:04 AM
I most like don't have access to that little treasure trove, yet, sadly. Or it's a bit above my pay grade.

Different strokes and all that.

Some are bold and some are cautious. See me in my profile pic there to the left with the NC flag? Me and ma wee pony and ma faithfu' tyke will be coming soon enow. Hide yer coos.

;)

Cloud22
01-03-2013, 04:06 PM
They are not worth time and energy xd I know 1 monster which drop rate is 100% and my stats are already boosted as hell :PHey Winstrol, I tried to pm you but your box is full, would u pm me the monster and map. It would be much appreciated, thanks

QuantumP 86
01-03-2013, 04:19 PM
I was hoping the same thing :)

travelingsalesman
01-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Hey Winstrol, I tried to pm you but your box is full, would u pm me the monster and map. It would be much appreciated, thanks

I too tried to PM you and was hoping for this info.

Winstrol
01-03-2013, 05:48 PM
I cant give the info about that monster , because we had the same situation last time , and people started to talk a lot about it and GREE fixed that bug :/

Cloud22
01-03-2013, 06:06 PM
I cant give the info about that monster , because we had the same situation last time , and people started to talk a lot about it and GREE fixed that bug :/I understand, your right when the bear was 100% drop rate it was talked about way to much but the larva was mentioned once and it took them a while to get that one fixed.

echus14
01-03-2013, 06:28 PM
And so begins the big hunt by GREE to find the monster and map so as to nerf it ... lol.

Metajetta
01-04-2013, 07:32 AM
That's why I brushed it off. We all have the same chances to sort goodies like the one Winstrol found - I figure he worked for it, why draw attention to it?

Has anybody else cleared the Set bosses yet? It's been fun! I'm down to my last six. Sort of a Set Challenge encore. But with my new awesome!Rogue.

I started the actual event almost 24 hours late and ended three bosses short, so I wanted to see how fast I could chop through the last baddies the second time with no gems. For future reference.

travelingsalesman
01-07-2013, 09:10 AM
are you getting any drops aside from gold?