PDA

View Full Version : Which LTQ do you prefer & why..?

Gambit12
01-15-2013, 08:32 AM
1. PvE mix with PvP LTQ
2. PvP tournament LTQ
3. LTQ + Boss event
4. Or no LTQ at all

I like the #1 LTQ with PvE mix with PvP cause when you do PvE you have a chance to reload your stamina & vice versa when doing PvP & have a chance for energy reload as well.

bgood
01-15-2013, 08:47 AM
THe boss events become rediculously expensive if you want to get a good stat unit, 85% of the units i get wont make it into my army at least for the 100+ level player. I dont mind using gems but im never going to drop 1k on a 2d game, thanks to those of you who do to keep the game running but I dont have disposable cash like that. These LTQ PvE and PvP have been getting good bang for my gem buck. And for those that want to stay free you can still pick up some really good units even though you wont be able to complete the task.

Aha
01-15-2013, 08:47 AM
1. PvE mix with PvP LTQ
2. PvP tournament LTQ
3. LTQ + Boss event
4. Or no LTQ at all

I like the #1 LTQ with PvE mix with PvP cause when you do PvE you have a chance to reload your stamina & vice versa when doing PvP & have a chance for energy reload as well.

Same here, although the the pve elements are quite difficult for me with low HS skill. Need to beef up my hero

Serboy
01-15-2013, 09:46 AM
None of them.. I like PvE LTQ not the one which mixed with PvP

Winstrol
01-15-2013, 09:47 AM
PVE is the best .

Jixx
01-15-2013, 09:49 AM
any event were i get free stuff which increases my strength would be cool :)

Mickeytah
01-15-2013, 09:50 AM
I prefer PvE over PVP because PvE doesn't make me have to restock my military.

Ssne
01-15-2013, 10:17 AM
PVE for sure, don't mind a little PVP mixed in, but this one we're in is tedious. Similar to the MQ event from a week or two ago, this is starting to feel like a chore/nasty homework assignment, not a fun "let's see if I can beat the challenge" event.

There is no question I can win the unit if I am willing to PVP non-stop for 3 days. But...what does that prove exactly?

Mickeytah
01-15-2013, 11:08 AM
PVE for sure, don't mind a little PVP mixed in, but this one we're in is tedious. Similar to the MQ event from a week or two ago, this is starting to feel like a chore/nasty homework assignment, not a fun "let's see if I can beat the challenge" event.

There is no question I can win the unit if I am willing to PVP non-stop for 3 days. But...what does that prove exactly?

I think the point of this type of LTQ is to provide balance. The PvE LTQs favor the people who favored HS when leveling up, which makes it hard for the people who invested heavily in Stamina. The PvP LTQs are just the opposite in that it favors the people who invested heavily in Stamina and not HS. As much as I'm not a fan of the PvP LTQs, I don't mind them because it brings a sense of fairness and balance to the game. At least, in this regard.

nic4msu
01-15-2013, 11:23 AM
PVE only is my favorite.

Mickeytah
01-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Oh, and I dislike the LTQ and EB combination. There's too much luck involved with that. Someone can spend a lot of time (and money) and still not get all nine collectibles but end up with twenty low level commons even after 30-35 tries or so and yet another person can get all nine collectibles with handful rares within 15-20.

Then there are those who don't even have a chance at getting all nine collectibles because Boss Health dictates that they won't be able to kill the boss more than ten or eleven times.

Dexter Morgan
01-15-2013, 11:35 AM
#1 for me. The mix makes it more fun, too much pvp becomes tedious and boring

jonny0284
01-15-2013, 02:30 PM
I like the variety. I might not win anything but the PvE +PvP combo. Some players are stat suited to a certain one and I'm glad that not everyone can win each event. It's called balance. However, the only way to win them all is with enough Gems.

"Wanna win them all? Then buy some Gems, college boy."
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s576/jonny0284/fhd002ROA_Clifton_Collins_Jr__002_zps84513299.jpg

Black Knight
01-15-2013, 03:11 PM
Been a fan of the boss events for so long, but now they're getting ridiculously expensive for higher level bosses. The collect 9 parts idea was great - if you get all 9 parts. When you're stuck on 8/9 and just keep getting the same damn common every time it's damn frustrating. There should be a cap on the number of times you can win each prize.

Voted #1 as I think it's the way to go for me now.

King Gabriel388
01-15-2013, 03:59 PM
Whatever events is fine. I rather have events than no events.

DragCro
01-15-2013, 04:28 PM
I like & Ltq + boss event.

VileDoom
01-15-2013, 04:52 PM
I like a mix of PvE and PvP just to change it up. I however would prefer the PvP be in the form of raids on buildings like cottages etc. I personally don't like to scar up people's win/loss records needlessly.

Cloud22
01-15-2013, 05:10 PM
I like the mix of PVP and PVE but I really like them all.

Ratma2001
01-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Dont care as long as i can get good units in return and not a bucket load of Hero points i cant spend ! I do though like the short quick events , maybe they should have a full on 1 hour quest for those who can get on in time to win a unique unit ? at a random time , would mix things up a bit ? would keep people playing longer so they dont MISS OUT on anything.

Bazi
01-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Hate boss events. The tiered boss strength is ridiculous, it should get easier, not harder to kill bosses as you level up :-/

echus14
01-15-2013, 05:50 PM
Like many of the other posters, PvE ... BUT with one caveat ... it should NOT be linked to possible loot drops.
As I've posted before, I would really prefer if the element of luck was not a factor (or at least not such a great factor). Kill a monster (especially strong monsters) once or twice to get it to drop the desired item is ok, but 7x, 10x, ... ?

ezinap
01-16-2013, 07:19 AM
I vote for 1 + 2 + 3.
The more LTQs the better.
It brings more choices to the game, and more choices make it a better strategy game.
No, you cannot profit from all the LTQs as much. But that's a good thing.
You have to think were you spent your time and money/gems.

Baraka
01-16-2013, 07:45 AM
Mix is by far best. Lets the stamina and health regen while you do other.

Kelly's Hero
01-16-2013, 04:32 PM
I like a mix. Although It's hard to figure out why sometimes I can wax the boss in a tourney in one shot for the first 3-5 levels and others level 1 will take 2-3 shots. IDK.... But I have fun and I guess that's the point!:D

Proprioc3ption
01-16-2013, 05:56 PM
I vote for PvE mixed with PvP LTQ. These events are the most enjoyable in my opinion and that's because they reward those who have worked hard at building up their Kingdom...which is what the game should be about. GREE need to understand that profit is found when your customers are enjoying the product...PERIOD!

I no longer see any value in box Auction events or even the Boss events now. Let's be honest GREE, the last time people fought for position in an auction event was after the 40% off sale, when the value of gems got a little closer to what they are really worth.

I've always said it from the beginning, create a game where all your players are enjoying the gameplay and spending a little cash for a decent reward and you'll make the money you need to be successful. BUT if you rely on your BIG spenders to bring in the money, you will fold. All the lay offs recently shows this to be true.

But, I must congratulate GREE for bringing in these events. The best way to keep your jobs is to keep us happy! :D

Black Knight
01-16-2013, 06:02 PM
Nice sig image Hammer. Can't read the latin inscription on the bottom - what does it say?

ezinap
01-18-2013, 12:09 PM
It is actually the Royal coat of arms of the United Kingdom. The coat features both the motto of English monarchs, Dieu et mon droit (God and my right), and the motto of the Order of the Garter, Honi soit qui mal y pense (shame upon him who thinks evil upon it) on a representation of the Garter behind the shield.
(from wikipedia)

SuperTP
01-18-2013, 05:59 PM
oddly enough i just prefer the LTQ's that dont crash my iPhone 5 every time it loads a zone!

jonny0284
01-18-2013, 06:02 PM
oddly enough i just prefer the LTQ's that dont crash my iPhone 5 every time it loads a zone!

I gotta ask; to all those individuals that are having trouble loading maps via iOS.

Are you closing out all other apps prior to opening your Kingdom Age? Basically, running KA by itself; thus...keeping the system from being overrun?

Proprioc3ption
01-19-2013, 05:22 AM
It is actually the Royal coat of arms of the United Kingdom. The coat features both the motto of English monarchs, Dieu et mon droit (God and my right), and the motto of the Order of the Garter, Honi soit qui mal y pense (shame upon him who thinks evil upon it) on a representation of the Garter behind the shield.
(from wikipedia)

Spot on! Added a little touch to it such as the scroll down below with my alliance code and a shield in the center with my in-game name on it. I think it really suits the KA style coat of arms.