PDA

View Full Version : Getting a bit bored now

domw001
01-21-2013, 04:03 AM
While 90% of the KA world are having fun picking up goodies on Azriella’s Path, those sub-25 players are twiddling their Sacred Orbs are looking for stuff to do.

Its all been very nice increasing my IPH and avoiding unnecessary levelling but I've now got my questing pants on and I want some action.

WHERE'S OUR QUESTS?????

please.

jonny0284
01-21-2013, 04:12 AM
Level up. Join us.

domw001
01-21-2013, 04:20 AM
Too far behind at the moment (L10) by the time I get to L25 this quest will be over.

Just hope we're not forgotten on the next event.

jonny0284
01-21-2013, 04:33 AM
Unfortunately, there is usually a starting point. Why don't you just forget camping/playing bored and start doing things?

King Gabriel388
01-21-2013, 04:52 AM
Get some gems to speed up leveling.

domw001
01-21-2013, 05:01 AM
Unfortunately, there is usually a starting point. Why don't you just forget camping/playing bored and start doing things?

Just gone from L10 to L12 so if nothing else I can get going on my Lumber Mill

Winstrol
01-21-2013, 05:08 AM
Its pointless for you to do LTQ events with low level , unless you have unlimited amount of gems to finish them off

jonny0284
01-21-2013, 05:12 AM
Oh yeah, your Hero Strength is going to be so weak that it'll take you 5-20x+ more hits to kill enemies (depending on the levels of the players you want to compare to). It almost wouldn't be worth it. At all.

Good call, Winstrol.

domw001
01-21-2013, 05:21 AM
Agree with the HS & LTQ limitation.

Give me a boss event then. I could probably do better damage that way.

DragCro
01-21-2013, 08:59 AM
Agree with the HS & LTQ limitation.

Give me a boss event then. I could probably do better damage that way.i agree with you,don't do maps whait for boss events & boost your stats

Perfuzzie
01-21-2013, 01:39 PM
LTQ are way better than boss events , in this LTQ there are 15 units stronger than a dragon i think ... if we are going to have LTQ almost every week i feel bad for the campers . im only level 56 a "semi-camper" and already have more than 100 units better than a dragon

a glory a
01-21-2013, 01:42 PM
I got bored camping, got the Mighty Gokstad at level 16 :cool: then got addicted to LTQ and got the sea terror by level 22, then played azriellas path but at level 30 I think its about time I start camping again because I only have 25K defence :(

I think you should be able to have more than 1 account on a device... that way you can camp on 1 account and do LTQ's on the other...

Sprig
01-21-2013, 01:57 PM
I think it may depend on your level and HS. When I was a lower level player I liked the boss events because they yielded a decent number of rare units that are useful and with the tiered stats I could do quite well. However, as I've leveled up the boss events get harder with the jump in boss strength and I have found that the LTQ give me better results. The increased value/importance of HS in LTQ's has been a plus in my game so far.

Bax
01-21-2013, 02:46 PM
While 90% of the KA world are having fun picking up goodies on Azriella’s Path, those sub-25 players are twiddling their Sacred Orbs are looking for stuff to do.

WHERE'S OUR QUESTS?????

please.

I am surprised they can not cater for the different levels like they can with the boss events so that all can participate.

asdfg12345
01-21-2013, 06:25 PM
I am surprised they can not cater for the different levels like they can with the boss events so that all can participate.
I bet the LTQ was designed to get people to start leveling and discouraging campers. Campers really break the game to some degree.

jonny0284
01-22-2013, 03:42 AM
I bet the LTQ was designed to get people to start leveling and discouraging campers.

The choice being made is to level up for the LTQ and earn substantially more prizes compared to staying put and being able to beat a boss event.

That's exactly what these events were made to do LTQ. Those who disregard the LTQ's (which has been stated before) are going to be missing out in the short and long term.

Toddiekska
01-22-2013, 07:45 AM
Finally on the forums as someone/thing didn't like my previous two email addresses. Even checked spam folders... oh well.

I used to camp, but found these LTQs too much fun. Solid, free units, weapons and armor traded for experience instead seems appropriate.
Now in the mid-80s I think I'll back off a bit. I hear horror stories that above lvl100 the bosses have exponential health.
Thanks for all the forum fun and tips.

Jixx
01-22-2013, 08:04 AM
I got bored camping, got the Mighty Gokstad at level 16 :cool: then got addicted to LTQ and got the sea terror by level 22, then played azriellas path but at level 30 I think its about time I start camping again because I only have 25K defence :(

I think you should be able to have more than 1 account on a device... that way you can camp on 1 account and do LTQ's on the other...

im lvl 97 with 29k def, stop whining :)

Winstrol
01-22-2013, 08:39 AM
God good xd

Jixx
01-22-2013, 09:13 AM
God good xd

i dont get farmed like crazy and tend to win whenever i choose to attack someone :P

so im not the only one

Winstrol
01-22-2013, 09:16 AM
i dont get farmed like crazy and tend to win whenever i choose to attack someone :P

so im not the only one
Can you attack someone with that kind of stats ?:confused:

Sprig
01-22-2013, 09:29 AM
I'm at level 98 right now and you would be surprised by the number of players with stats in the 20's. I've even seen a few in the teens. Currently there aren't many farming opportunities in this neighborhood. A few players with dragons but a lot more who don't seem to have that as their goal (stats in the 40's-70's and BD less than level 7).

Jixx
01-22-2013, 11:27 AM
Can you attack someone with that kind of stats ?:confused:

was easily able to get last pvp event to lvl 5, no worries. Tend to look for people with about the same number of allies or less :)

Perfuzzie
01-22-2013, 06:14 PM

i had that def at level 25 lol :)

Jixx
01-23-2013, 02:41 AM
i had that def at level 25 lol :)

I just dont see the point of camping, its like "yes you can play this game, if you wait with the fun parts for a few months"

Anjunbeats
01-23-2013, 02:46 AM
I just dont see the point of camping, its like "yes you can play this game, if you wait with the fun parts for a few months"

That's kind of true, but otherwise it's like "yes I play the game, but it's not fun because I get bullied by all the strong players who decided to camp early"... Not to mention you miss a lot of value in all the boss events if you have low stats.
If you're a free player that's the only way to be "successful".

jonny0284
01-23-2013, 03:10 AM
That's kind of true, but otherwise it's like "yes I play the game, but it's not fun because I get bullied by all the strong players who decided to camp early"... Not to mention you miss a lot of value in all the boss events if you have low stats.
If you're a free player that's the only way to be "successful".

I can't say that last sentence is entirely true. I only started buying Gems during the very first LTQ with the Vallata. And, I already had BD8 and could hang in my Battle List bracket. A free player can be successful without camping.