PDA

View Full Version : FACTS: Kingdom Age Gameplay Answers

The1nONLY
01-25-2013, 10:51 AM
I have seen alot of post on here with question wither they are true or not and some really silly questions. You really need not bother support about such technical or questions as it slows down the process of other important issues. Everything you want to know or find out is really on this forum from players experience or what they know. If I leave a (Proven)at the end of a answer then it is proven to be true with proof and experience it to know. If a (Mystery)is behind a post then the answer is uncertain to the question. There will be no debate on a proven as there is proof of it so no discussion about proven. Feel free to help/fix if Im wrong anything that needs to be add.

TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Q. How do I change my in-game name? By contacting support title KA ingame Name Change, from previous name _______ to new name _______
Q. I made 5 mountain of gems purchase but only 4 was credited to my account? Email support with each screen shot of your receipt with the order ID Number from your email you receive from itunes attach it and sent to support. If all information is provided and correct support will credit you the missing transaction.
Q. How do I report suspicious Cheaters? By emailing support with there ID code and name. It makes it easier for support with there ID code as there are many common names the same. Without a ID code support wont even bother to look at your case.

ATTACKS
Q. How many times can I attack a player? The amounts of times you can attack a player is current 20 times every 4 hours.(Proven)
Q. How much can a player lose with attacks of 20 every 4 hours? Each attack nets you $9900 with 20 attack lands you $198K gold and only $198K no more. It is bull for a player to take any more then that and there is no hack to do so. (Proven)
Q. There are reports that players lose more then $198K within 4 hours. If your kingdom has not been attack by anyone but the same person all day your news feed will only show up as 1 attacker. $198K x2=$396K every 4 hours the same attacker attacks you but the news feed will not always show 2 sets of attacks but instead cramps 2 attacks into one news feed at a total of $198Kx2 and will show up as losing $396K moments ago. It will not read from 4 hours ago but from the last attack your enemy inflict on you which would be moments ago if he did it seconds ago.(Proven)
Q. Bro, I did only 18 attacks but you said 20? Did you raid the player 2 times first before you attack them? If so then that counts as 2 hits also on top of your 18=20. If you were to attack 20 first then raid after then the amounts of raids are uncounted for and you can keep raiding even after your 20 attacks. So attack 20 first then raid after and not the oppositeProven)

RAIDS
Q. What are raids? Raids are when you leave your Manors around for me to raid! Right next question... move along people nothing special about raids.

ALLIES
Q. What is the max allies I can add? Max allies is uncertain at this point but the most allies added I see on a players profile was 570+. I once added upto 540+ allies(Mystery)
Q. Would I see a new bracket on rivals list if I lowered my ally count? Based on a L200 yes, if you lower your ally count lets say 1 at a time your battle list will wider and see new players on your list. The more you lower your ally count the more newer players will appear on your list(Proven)
Q. Any different adding a high stats ally and a low stats ally? No, every ally added gives you the same boost and there is no different who you add.

IPH
Q. What is the highest IPH I can achieve? Not certain at this time but will get full figure in couple weeks. Current top IPH is at 70K+ IPH with all gem buildings combine(Proven)

L200
Q. What is the highest level I can reach? Currently its cap at L200
Q. Any benefits of been a L200 player? Yes, you see lots of hackers level 200 with millions of gold although you can start seeing them also at L155+
Q. What is the full amount of energy bar for a L200? 2090 energy
Q. How high does xp go to on a L200? 2,376,180 xp
Q. How many L200 players are there?There is current 22 L200 gem spenders, about 5 L200 free players, with also about 20-30 L200 hackers. All in all around 50-60 L200 players

CHEATS/HACKS
Q. What are the known hacks of Kingdom Age? As we know it there are ...instant upgrade with a jailbreak iPhone,Mods to load millions of gold with XP gain to fast leveling.(Proven)
Q. How does these hacks work? Mods gets install into your KA files and to trigger it you do missions in your quest log on maps to kill buildings which pays out $99,999,999 gold with also 99,999,999 xp to level up.(Mystery)
Q. Can gems and honor be hack? Yes, honor can be hack but does not work anymore. While with gems there is no proof of gems can be hack but gem units can be hack by changing the amounts of cost to zero making the gem units purchase free.(Mystery)
Q. How much Energy and Stamina does these hacks have? You get 50,000 energy and stamina. Hackers benefit with this on LTQ as most energy is use to play the events. I have seen alot of hackers obtaining top prize from these LTQ events where light gem spenders wouldn't be able to obtain(Proven)
Q. Who are these Hackers? I have seen a lot of them in my time around 30 of them mainly in the L200 range. Most of them are kids just trying to have some fun while further investigation I have found that some are high level players with a dup account mainly for the purpose of farming gold from their hacking accounts. I am 90% sure of this as there are 2 types of loaders...the active accounts which still plays and there is the dead accounts with million of gold but not active. You can tell straight away by the 1-5 buildings they have, non movement with there profile stats these are the dead accounts. The theory is that a few high level players plays on there main account but with there low IPH or unobtainable gold they use another iDevice to create another account with hacks to load millions of gold and to fast level to a level where in reach of there main account to farm gold from. If you think about it, its the perfect crime.(Mystery)
Note: Information were provided by a few hackers I talk to as every information is knowledge towards the game.

CONNECTION ERROR/DROP OUTS
Q. Is it true you can upgrade 2 buildings at once with wifi drop outs? Yes you can but only while in game your wifi drops out and also you gotta know what to do during the drop out. You CANNOT manually make the wifi drop out it will not work and give you the upgrade. Best option is to get a one bar reception as there is a chance it will drop out. You CANNOT try upgrading another building while one is already in the process.
Q. What other problems would I have with connection lost? While attacking a player and you didn't do your 20 attacks then lose your connection,it will show up as "Player is too weak to attack" when connection is back you can continue your attacks. During multiple purchase of gems with a connection lost, rare cases is that you will lose a transaction in the process. With Boss and Box events while connection lost you will benefit sometimes if done correctly. If during play collecting gold or doing something else while a connection lost and you didn't realize it then exit game and login again to play you will find yourself re-collecting gold again and lose progress. Always refresh your battle list before you exit game as it will save progress.

NEWS FEED
Q. Any bugs with news feed? Yes there is 2 bugs I have found, one is that with multiple attacks/raid from same player it only shows up as one attacker and the gold amounts lost will combine total to one attack. The other would be some players cant delete other peoples comments on there walls. These bugs are normal nothing to freak out about(Proven)

MAPS
Q. Are there any current 100% drops? Yes(Proven)
Q. Why are there 100% drops in maps? Hmm you got me there... from time to time to keep the fun in games? I believe on purpose to keep the joy of PVE(Mystery)

unit modifiers

Auction Events HALL OF FAME Rank One
Thanatos,Abyssal Champion{40% more honor from fights}WildStallion
Asgard,the Sky Citadel{energy regenerates 33% faster}WildStallion
Amun,the Destroyer{allies use 4 fewer allies in battle}WildStallion
Hyperion,Champion of Light{rivals use 4 fewer allies in battle}WildStallion
Azral,Death's Shadow{rivals use 4 fewer allies in battle}WildStallion
Oakheart,Nature's Guardian{health recovers 30% faster}Ton
Arboreus,the Harvester{buildings upgrade 15% faster}Hunter
Tiamat,the Dragon Tyrant{energy recovers 30% faster}Gryffyn
Glacius,the Frozen Heart{40% more honor from fights}MyStiKaL aka The1nONLY
Kalid,the Chronomancer{+100 attack skill}Pendragon(1)
Lycan,the Alpha Werewolf{opponent uses 4 less allies in PVP}Darth
Aeos,the Shining Spear{40% more honor from fights}TT
Helios,the Reborn{rivals use 4 fewer allies in battle}Gryffyn

INSERT YOUR NAME HERE AMONG THE ELITES!

TOP 10 STATS IN KINGDOM AGE
1.Pendragon(1)(RK)
2.Small
3.Remus
4.The1nONLY
5.Matrix(RK)
6.Ton
7.Shadow(RK)
8.Gryffyn
9.Hhhh
10.Darth
I will have names to the stats as soon as approval from the players. If the ranks are wrong and you know someone that should be up there let me know

SKILL POINTS
Q. How much Attack skills do I need?
Q. How much Defense skills do I need?
Q. How much Stamina skills do I need?
20 stamina is an average that most players need and use.
Q. How much Hero Strength do I need?
Put as much into it as possible if you play PVE a lot cause it helps to kill monsters in fewer hits then normal. And with the popular new LTQ it helps you get through easy and grabbing those awesome rewards
Q. How do I obtain skill points? Skill points can be earn by leveling up or mastering a level 4 map

LIMITED TIME QUEST

BOSS EVENTS
Q. Are there any benefits/bugs/extra hits with these events?
Q. Is Boss Events Units worth playing for? Absolutely not as Gree keeps changing the stats of Boss Events. A Boss 50 reward stats use to be around 3200K combine in stats where now a days its only 2000K in stats a drop of 1000K. By dropping the stats of unit events is really not cool as stats is very important to players playing to get it. Boss Events should give a boot in KA cause its really not happening
Q. What levels benefits from Boss Events? Level under 75 would probly benefit this event as boss health is low and not that hard to obtain boss 50 with limited gems been spent. As for level 200 players it is very hard and cannot obtain boss 50 without a large amount of gems been use
Q. How much gems are use to defeat Boss 50 at L200? As current with megahit and cure potions your looking at around 9000-13,000 gems been spent to get to boss 50 and thats with having good stats of 350K attack(Proven)
Q. I cant trigger the Boss Event HELP!

AUCTION/BOX EVENTS
Q. Are there any benefits/bugs with these events? While not completely sure how it is really done or if a connection problem has to do with it but you can get 2 trys to open boxes if timing is in your favor. While waiting for timer to count down to zero quickly rapidly tap the gold option open non stop until a icon pops up for a prize or a sorry. If done correctly you should be able to click the prize or sorry and also the option to open another one below. I dunno if while doing this there was a connection drop out allowing this to happen but it works. At times I get a prize and a sorry or a sorry and a prize and one time 2 prizes. Its just something you try muck around with to see WHAT IF.... (Proven)
Q. How much gems do I need to stay in top 250?
Q. How much gems do I need to stay in top 50? This is how you work it out...1,500 gems will get you approximately 10 phoenix eggs(using fire egg event as example) opens. To stay in the top 50 your looking at about 70-100 phoenix eggs depending the popularity of the event. If its not popular around 70 eggs(10,500gems) or popular 100+ eggs(15,000gems).
Q. What does it take to be Rank 1? It use to be around 200 opens(30,000gems) but if this style of event keeps going your looking at a costly prize of 300-400 opens(45,000-55,000gems)
Q. Any tips to obtain rank one?
Note: All gem amounts include reset timer and 100% open and does not include energy refills to collect boxes.

The1nONLY
01-25-2013, 10:52 AM
quarantine

Dexter Morgan
01-25-2013, 11:24 AM
Looking forward to this!!

Johnny Boy
01-25-2013, 11:44 AM
This could simply be great!

RandomUser
01-25-2013, 12:54 PM
About the 18 attacks... I don't think it has anything to do with raiding, but rather, whether somebody else has attacked the same person within the 4-hour span. If Person A hits Person B three times, and you come along a little later and attack, you'll only be allowed 17 hits before Person B is "too weak" to attack".

Mickeytah
01-25-2013, 01:09 PM
About the 18 attacks... I don't think it has anything to do with raiding, but rather, whether somebody else has attacked the same person within the 4-hour span. If Person A hits Person B three times, and you come along a little later and attack, you'll only be allowed 17 hits before Person B is "too weak" to attack".

I agree with RandomUser. I have attacked someone over vault 20 times and then raided their buildings. I've also done it in reverse.

Serboy
01-25-2013, 01:25 PM
It has to be sticky :) Perfect thread

Btw I'm really curious about top 10 :)

a glory a
01-25-2013, 02:04 PM
I went to a players kingdom, checked their stats and it said they had $5M... i beat them a few times but received nothing? why is this?

note: this has happened for me when attacking several players

Proprioc3ption
01-25-2013, 09:42 PM
I went to a players kingdom, checked their stats and it said they had $5M... i beat them a few times but received nothing? why is this?

note: this has happened for me when attacking several players

It is possible for a player to have over-vaulted gold but not touchable by an attacker. I personally have seen this done, and no it wasn't a hacker or a hack. Can you confirm this The1?

The1nONLY
01-25-2013, 09:56 PM

To reply to your statement I have just pick 2 victims. With a full bar of 20 stamina. First 5 stamina is use to raid buildings leaving me with 15 stamina left. The remaining 15 was use to attack the player. So ok 15 attacks that leaves me with 5 attacks left....I recharge my stamina bar to full(20) now to continue with my other 5 attack to make 20 I get a message saying "Player is too weak to attack" I keep taping but cannot attack anymore. 5 raids + 15 attacks=20 leaving the player too weak to attack. I tried it with 2 victims same thing happens... I will test some more but any others experience the same thing?

EDIT:
4 victims have been tested and my findings is that if you raid them first then attack after you will not get your full 20 attacks as the raids you inflicted counts towards your 20 attacks. If it was the opposite doing 20 attacks first you can continue to raid them. Answers stays on main post until proof of what you experience is different

The1nONLY
01-25-2013, 10:01 PM
I agree with RandomUser. I have attacked someone over vault 20 times and then raided their buildings. I've also done it in reverse.how much stamina skills do you have? did you raid them 1 after the other until you use up all 20? or raid them 5-10 times and then couple hours later? theres a different in this

The1nONLY
01-25-2013, 10:10 PM

note: this has happened for me when attacking several playersI have experience this a few times but not with $5mil . Something around $2mil as I check players profile with $2mil then started to attack but no gold can be obtain. It is possible player at that time spend all gold for upgrade and since you are still at his kingdom going back looking at his profile it will still show $2mil even tho there itsnt until you exit players kingdom find them again and it will disappear.

Q Raider
01-25-2013, 11:51 PM
There can be cases of apparent over vault money being protected, it is when the player has had a problem with the game and Gree has elected to do a cash "compensation" as a result.

I will say this is confirmed for MW, not seen or noted it in KA but I would expect it is the same.

Ratma2001
01-26-2013, 12:25 AM
I must say as an avid forum reader and adding my own personal experience from time to time this is an excellent thread so far, can't wait for the rest, it clears up some very interesting topics and questions.
I am truly looking forward to some in depth discussion on the other chapters also.
Well done.
It's great to see that your capabilities are not outwayed by your ambitions unlike my self by doing too much, as a prominent forum lader you information does carry a lot of weight , as we know by your path through this game has taught more than just yourself on what to do and which way to do it. I truly appreciate your experience and words on these posts and your in game tutoring to help others whom need sound advice from time to time!

Proprioc3ption
01-26-2013, 12:54 AM
There can be cases of apparent over vault money being protected, it is when the player has had a problem with the game and Gree has elected to do a cash "compensation" as a result.

I will say this is confirmed for MW, not seen or noted it in KA but I would expect it is the same.

Spot on! One aspect that a player could be accused of cheating by their peers understandably, they and GREE know they are not.

kruppe
01-26-2013, 01:36 AM
I must say as an avid forum reader and adding my own personal experience from time to time this is an excellent thread so far, can't wait for the rest, it clears up some very interesting topics and questions.
I am truly looking forward to some in depth discussion on the other chapters also.
Well done.
It's great to see that your capabilities are not outwayed by your ambitions unlike my self by doing too much, as a prominent forum lader you information does carry a lot of weight , as we know by your path through this game has taught more than just yourself on what to do and which way to do it. I truly appreciate your experience and words on these posts and your in game tutoring to help others whom need sound advice from time to time!

I would second that!

King Gabriel388
01-26-2013, 01:51 AM
I would second that!

I third that. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks The1.

Serboy
01-26-2013, 02:09 AM
TOP 10 STATS IN KINGDOM AGE
1. P_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 551,965/543,107 Total= 1,095,072K
I think everyone knows that it's Pendragon(1) :)

Ratma2001
01-26-2013, 03:54 AM
[QUOTE=Serboy;569876]TOP 10 STATS IN KINGDOM AGE

Impressive stats ! I would be interested to know how the stats stack up with a free player against gem spender ? I know there would be a Major difference, but for other player once they have their dragon army and H/Preists apart from LTQ and Boss units what's next? I understand a Big gem spender would have powerful units but what about the likes of a light gem spender ? Compared to free ?

a glory a
01-26-2013, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE=Serboy;569876]TOP 10 STATS IN KINGDOM AGE

Impressive stats ! I would be interested to know how the stats stack up with a free player against gem spender ? I know there would be a Major difference, but for other player once they have their dragon army and H/Preists apart from LTQ and Boss units what's next? I understand a Big gem spender would have powerful units but what about the likes of a light gem spender ? Compared to free ?

I'm level 30, about to have a level 7 wizards spire, aiming to buy 750 wizards, weapons and armor by level 50, I have received some good units from scratch cards and LTQ quests (including sea terror and almighty gokstad) never spent a penny on this game as I belive LTQ quests and scratch cards alone will keep me pretty equal with heavy gem spenders... it just takes a little longer to get there.

jonny0284
01-26-2013, 07:33 AM
never spent a penny on this game as I belive LTQ quests and scratch cards alone will keep me pretty equal with heavy gem spenders... it just takes a little longer to get there.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Haha.

Really?

Q-Ball
01-26-2013, 08:53 AM
never spent a penny on this game as I belive LTQ quests and scratch cards alone will keep me pretty equal with heavy gem spenders... it just takes a little longer to get there.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Haha.

Really?

Umm a "little longer"? Is that relative term? How long do you plan on living? I think your strategy wouldn't put you close to the light gem spenders in the timeframe you think.

On a bigger note: GREAT THREAD The1nONLY.

valvusious
01-26-2013, 12:25 PM
Longtime forum reader, not so much poster.

So an actual question that I've been faced with lately. Is there actually a way someone can take protected money out of your vault if you are not over vault.

I ask this, because now that my attack is up to almost 160k at level 136, I've been accused twice in the past 12 hours of hacking (three times total in the past month) from individuals who "swear" that their money was vaulted. To be honest, yesterday was the first time I've ever actually opened up the rivals list and just ran down it attacking a rival until i found someone with enough money I could take. So, I ended up hitting a lot of people and saw a lot of activity on my message board this morning from that.

On that note, what is the etiquette on befrieding these rivals that i've attacked who've left messages asking to be allies. I think that I'm at a bad point in my career where I don't feel there is a significant high number of individuals on my rivals list that don't get repeated often. Over the past day or so I've probably been asked 15 times or so and the more I ally with, the more it takes out of my list that I can attack. To be honest though, unless you have a weird funny name, I probably won't even remember I attacked or picked you out specifically. I swear there are 15,000 people with the name "Alex"...

Does losing a lower leveled ally and adding this same leveled person benefit me at all? From all that I know about the game, it doesn't really matter who your allies with as you just get the benefit of having the ally and nothing to do with their stats matters. So, adding a level 200 ally would give me the same benefit as a level 1 would right?

valvusious
01-26-2013, 12:46 PM
Guess I should also mention, I have also found that I could only fully attack someone 20 times if I did not raid anything of their yet.

I actually mentioned this to my buddy last night before I discovered this thread. He didn't know about it either.

RandomUser
01-26-2013, 01:05 PM
EDIT:
4 victims have been tested and my findings is that if you raid them first then attack after you will not get your full 20 attacks as the raids you inflicted counts towards your 20 attacks. If it was the opposite doing 20 attacks first you can continue to raid them. Answers stays on main post until proof of what you experience is different

I've confirmed your results, too. Good research and thanks for the thread!

travelingsalesman
01-26-2013, 06:58 PM
Longtime forum reader, not so much poster.

So an actual question that I've been faced with lately. Is there actually a way someone can take protected money out of your vault if you are not over vault.

I ask this, because now that my attack is up to almost 160k at level 136, I've been accused twice in the past 12 hours of hacking (three times total in the past month) from individuals who "swear" that their money was vaulted. To be honest, yesterday was the first time I've ever actually opened up the rivals list and just ran down it attacking a rival until i found someone with enough money I could take. So, I ended up hitting a lot of people and saw a lot of activity on my message board this morning from that.

On that note, what is the etiquette on befrieding these rivals that i've attacked who've left messages asking to be allies. I think that I'm at a bad point in my career where I don't feel there is a significant high number of individuals on my rivals list that don't get repeated often. Over the past day or so I've probably been asked 15 times or so and the more I ally with, the more it takes out of my list that I can attack. To be honest though, unless you have a weird funny name, I probably won't even remember I attacked or picked you out specifically. I swear there are 15,000 people with the name "Alex"...

Does losing a lower leveled ally and adding this same leveled person benefit me at all? From all that I know about the game, it doesn't really matter who your allies with as you just get the benefit of having the ally and nothing to do with their stats matters. So, adding a level 200 ally would give me the same benefit as a level 1 would right?

Just keep attacking, this is a game with a PVP aspect in it, you got strong, now take advantage of it! Keep it up, otherwise you lose all your targets :P

The advantage to equal level players is they cannot attack you (assuming they are stronger)
The advantage to have low level players is they fill up your 500 without taking another target off your list (when comparing to a weak player with lots of money at your level)
The advantage to have a higher level player is they cannot attack you when you finally get within their range...

that's. it.

Mickeytah
01-27-2013, 03:24 PM
EDIT:

I was just about to post this finding as a result of my tests.

Davinci
01-27-2013, 09:24 PM
Had no idea about the bonus program. Awesome info.....

Sent in my ticket and we will see what happens.

Serboy
01-30-2013, 01:46 AM
Wildstallion was a really hardcore player.. Does anyone know that why he is not playin anymore ?

King Gabriel388
01-30-2013, 02:00 AM
Wildstallion was a really hardcore player.. Does anyone know that why he is not playin anymore ?

Other commitments. Or KA may have had a detrimental effect on him that he could not control so he walked away.

Ratma2001
01-30-2013, 02:15 AM
Q. Who are these Hackers? I have seen a lot of them in my time around 30 of them
So how do we spot these type of players apart from copious amounts of coin? What about units/ Buildings? Influx in No# of units?
I will keep this short and to the point so we don't get out of hand on this but interesting to find out?

DragCro
01-30-2013, 03:49 AM
I have one question that you didn't answer?
When you sold your gem building as: mine,wine maker etc,
do you get gold or gems for them?
How many gold for each building?(i know that gems you whont get in return)

For any gold building if you sold you can get just -50% from the real prize

jonny0284
01-30-2013, 04:11 AM
Don't sell your Gem income buildings! You only get Gold in the amount of half of the last upgrade.

Winstrol
01-30-2013, 04:13 AM
As far as I know you will not be able to sell them .

DragCro
01-30-2013, 04:19 AM
As far as I know you will not be able to sell them .you can see that i asked a good question :)
I whont sell my buildings,this is for other players & forum members

Serboy
01-30-2013, 04:32 AM
you can see that i asked a good question :)
I whont sell my buildings,this is for other players & forum members
I think nobody will sell their gem building but if you wanna learn what's going to happen then u can buy and sell an Apothecary :)

Ratma2001
01-30-2013, 05:07 AM
I think nobody will sell their gem building but if you wanna learn what's going to happen then u can buy and sell an Apothecary :)

Yes valid point , sell it and let us know what happens ? As I am not as wealthy as you,mine is still making money and I need it to purchase Dragoons and stuff , but I am interested even if you did "Say" by Accident

DragCro
01-30-2013, 05:16 AM
If you sell your building by accident suport will return it in your kingdom at level 1 building,no matter if you had it upgraded at level 10 :)

Winstrol
01-30-2013, 05:16 AM
Other commitments. Or KA may have had a detrimental effect on him that he could not control so he walked away.
Or maybe he saw his billing from itunes ?

King Gabriel388
01-30-2013, 05:23 AM
Or maybe he saw his billing from itunes ?

The problem with Wildstallion was that he wanted to win every box event which was being held so often at that time.

Winstrol
01-30-2013, 06:48 AM
The problem with Wildstallion was that he wanted to win every box event which was being held so often at that time.
He spent so much and left it with no reason , so I guess it's one of GREE employers

a glory a
01-30-2013, 02:21 PM
Hi The,

Is there a way to get a faster energy refresh rate? or is it fixed at +3 per minute?

what i mean is... does it matter if you leave the game running and lock the screen, minimise the game or exit the game completely?

also does player level effect the rate at which energy refreshes?

just trying to make the most out of the LTQ!

thanks

Jixx
01-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Hi The,

Is there a way to get a faster energy refresh rate? or is it fixed at +3 per minute?

what i mean is... does it matter if you leave the game running and lock the screen, minimise the game or exit the game completely?

thanks

nope, always 3 energy per minute, no way to make it faster or slower :)

jonny0284
01-30-2013, 03:30 PM
nope, always 3 energy per minute, no way to make it faster or slower :)

I heard some people say that it depends on different classes. But, as far as I know, it's a straight 3/min. across the board.

a glory a
01-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Ok thanks guys, was sure my friends energy was refreshing a lot faster than mine earlier... Maybe it was a bug or something. Ill tell him update his game (can't have him getting an advantage over me!)

Jeclayton
01-30-2013, 03:47 PM
For the box event I can say you can get in the top 250 without spending any gems

However this is only for the events which are low scoring and you have a lot of luck with the openings.

Jixx
01-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Ok thanks guys, was sure my friends energy was refreshing a lot faster than mine earlier... Maybe it was a bug or something. Ill tell him update his game (can't have him getting an advantage over me!)

maybe he's secretly been buying gems :P

Ratma2001
01-30-2013, 04:06 PM
maybe he's secretly been buying gems :P

I think a lot of people Secretly buy Gems !! so wife doesn't find out !!

jonny0284
01-30-2013, 04:39 PM
I think a lot of people Secretly buy Gems !! so wife doesn't find out !!

Closet spenders? :p

Ratma2001
01-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Closet spenders? :p

busted ! o.k i will come out of the closet ...yes i have an addiction to KA ... been trying to go cold turkey but doesnt work so i just drink turkey now !

custos
01-30-2013, 06:00 PM
Hi The,

I think there's a bug that sometimes refills the energy bar after a log out and back in. I've seen it a few times but cannot replicate it (unfortunately). Just enjoy when it happens. :-)

Cloud22
01-30-2013, 06:06 PM
Great thread The1, why has this not been stickyed yet.

The1nONLY
01-30-2013, 06:59 PM
Hi The,

thanksTheres a event unit that refills energy bar faster.

I think there's a bug that sometimes refills the energy bar after a log out and back in. I've seen it a few times but cannot replicate it (unfortunately). Just enjoy when it happens. :-)Thank god Im not the only one that experience this. Yes quite bazzar at times my energy bar fully fills up when I log in as Im always playing every 15-30min or so and my energy bar never goes higher the 4-500 refills as I always use it never let it pass half way. Dunno how this happens cant give ya answers

King Gabriel388
01-31-2013, 03:01 AM
I don't think I've ever experienced that energy refill bug in my account but I've read some people have it. Good bug to have.

Johnny Boy
01-31-2013, 08:50 AM
Maybe add something about Whale-zone?
BTW, where is it atm?

King Gabriel388
01-31-2013, 04:03 PM
Maybe add something about Whale-zone?
BTW, where is it atm?

I think above L130 somewhere.

Winstrol
01-31-2013, 04:11 PM
Whale zone is everywhere -_-

Black Knight
01-31-2013, 06:34 PM
I think there's a bug that sometimes refills the energy bar after a log out and back in. I've seen it a few times but cannot replicate it (unfortunately). Just enjoy when it happens. :-)

Ditto. This has happened to me quite a bit, but can't figure out how to make it happen. Just wish it would only happen during these LTQs.

Can also say the upgrade 2 buildings at once due to a 3g/wifi dropout has happened to me as well. Got a silo and a stable upgraded out of it.

kruppe
01-31-2013, 08:06 PM
Is there somewhere that describes the game behaviour at L200?

For example skill points, experience/gold, random awards or the like.

Ratma2001
01-31-2013, 09:22 PM
I am curious with level 200 it appears on the front page of this thread that
The1nONLY 411,381/375,751 Total= 787,132
with the top at over 550K or total 1000+ i would assume that all the top players are allies ?? or do they attack each other for the millions overvault ?? how many players are actually at 200 i know Winstrol is in there, but just courios ??

The1nONLY
02-01-2013, 04:12 AM
I will have post finish in 2 days anymore will be added from time to time

Winstrol
02-01-2013, 05:28 AM
I am curious with level 200 it appears on the front page of this thread that
The1nONLY 411,381/375,751 Total= 787,132
with the top at over 550K or total 1000+ i would assume that all the top players are allies ?? or do they attack each other for the millions overvault ?? how many players are actually at 200 i know Winstrol is in there, but just courios ??
Yeah , most of top players are allied with eachother , and there's like around 20 people with level 200

Ratma2001
02-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Yeah , most of top players are allied with eachother , and there's like around 20 people with level 200

What! Only 20 ! Geewiz I thought there would have been more than that ? As my 6 yr old says "That's MAD AS" !!

Winstrol
02-01-2013, 12:28 PM
What! Only 20 ! Geewiz I thought there would have been more than that ? As my 6 yr old says "That's MAD AS" !!
There's many hackers that still plays the game , but let's wait for Only1 post about that

Ratma2001
02-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Woops, biggest costly mistake EVER !! , i will post this as it seems most are now aware but just in case !
Gem Spender Program is only for MOUNTAIN of Gems not others so culmitive amount of lower amount do not count !!!
i feel really gutted and st*p*d (buy a vowel) and shattered. its my own fault for not asking the RIGHT question and going off half cocked ! so my 744 is useless worth nothing and got nothing in return. lesson learnt blah blah blah....
now here comes the jibbing... o.k guys hit me now...a worthless soul requires your belittleing !!!

Gambit12
02-07-2013, 10:30 PM
We should have all the pics or screenshots of Boss event unit, Leaderboard event unit, Collect 10 unit, & of course the LTQ unit. Like what i did in MW, i have all each event unit pics or screenshots in 3 different threads.

Like for example: Try to click on these links below & you will see what i meant. I did it order from the very first event unit to the last. I didn't keep track in all the events here in KA thats why i would like to see what they look like...

1. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43442-2012-Collect-10-Prizes-Year-in-Review&referrerid=47800

2. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43434-2012-Boss-Event-Grand-Prizes-Year-in-Review&referrerid=47800

3. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43476-2012-Leaderboard-Event-Grand-Prizes-Year-in-Review&referrerid=47800

I can do it but i need the list of the unit in order & gotta attack someone stronger with boss, leaderboard, or Collect 10 unit in their top 45 & take a screenshots...

Ratma2001
02-07-2013, 10:50 PM
We should have all the pics or screenshots of Boss event unit, Leaderboard event unit, Collect 10 unit, & of course the LTQ unit. Like what i did in MW, i have all each event unit pics or screenshots in 3 different threads.

Like for example: Try to click on these links below & you will see what i meant. I did it order from the very first event unit to the last. I didn't keep track in all the events here in KA thats why i would like to see what they look like...

1. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43442-2012-Collect-10-Prizes-Year-in-Review&referrerid=47800

2. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43434-2012-Boss-Event-Grand-Prizes-Year-in-Review&referrerid=47800

3. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43476-2012-Leaderboard-Event-Grand-Prizes-Year-in-Review&referrerid=47800

I can do it but i need the list of the unit in order & gotta attack someone stronger with boss, leaderboard, or Collect 10 unit in their top 45 & take a screenshots...

LOOKS AWESOME !! have you tried to get the info from The1nONLY ? he would have most ? or know who would. he maybe able to get the screenshots for you also..

Ratma2001
02-08-2013, 12:29 AM
There's many hackers that still plays the game , but let's wait for Only1 post about that

Why have they not been removed ! Or is it the sacrificial lamb the rest feed off ? To give this some emphasis I have on my level a player ( obviously no names of course) with an IPH of 125 ! With only 600 battle wins and 600 raids and stats of 116K/111D , now I am not totally dumb ...stoopid maybe but not dumb, with over 1600 H/Preist and clerics and 100 of each other unit, this stand out like the preverbails . How can he afford those stats, it's not from PVP or PVE and no gem units , with only Defence buildings and a castle !, I mean really come on... Ticket was sent in 2 months ago and still on there taking others gold !

BadNews
02-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Why have they not been removed ! Or is it the sacrificial lamb the rest feed off ? To give this some emphasis I have on my level a player ( obviously no names of course) with an IPH of 125 ! With only 600 battle wins and 600 raids and stats of 116K/111D , now I am not totally dumb ...stoopid maybe but not dumb, with over 1600 H/Preist and clerics and 100 of each other unit, this stand out like the preverbails . How can he afford those stats, it's not from PVP or PVE and no gem units , with only Defence buildings and a castle !, I mean really come on... Ticket was sent in 2 months ago and still on there taking others gold !

is it a dead account? i mean someone may sold all buildings then quit the game.

Ratma2001
02-08-2013, 02:17 AM
is it a dead account? i mean someone may sold all buildings then quit the game.

Like I said I sent a ticket 2 months when I was low 100's ..the dead account is following me and still getting gold ...spooky.. I was under the impression that a dead or banned account had a zero gold amount ?
Maybe be I am barking up the wrong tree but this is my assessment of the situation ? If I am wrong then sorry my bad !
I am just about at my limit with all this, and support are doing what? I sent tickets I P.M CJ54 no response except they are investigating , normal response but still active or dead active which ever way you look at it seems nothing has happened, again maybe barking up wrong tree.

Proprioc3ption
02-08-2013, 06:05 AM
Here something new to ponder... Has anyone ever SOLD their game account to someone? It's damn possible and would be a way to earn your cash...or at least some cash back if you ever decided to move on.

The1nONLY
02-08-2013, 06:15 AM
Here something new to ponder... Has anyone ever SOLD their game account to someone? It's damn possible and would be a way to earn your cash...or at least some cash back if you ever decided to move on.You just email support to have your account transfer to new device and have the other person give you there IMEI from there iphone

jonny0284
02-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Nm. 123 456 789

Everson25
02-08-2013, 09:31 AM
I'm curious to see the rest of top 10 ranking table. I'm pretty sure about 1 and 5 but i don't know who is number 10 at all.

The1nONLY
02-08-2013, 03:24 PM
I'm curious to see the rest of top 10 ranking table. I'm pretty sure about 1 and 5 but i don't know who is number 10 at all.Too many players at 300-400k nows gotta go thru each player to find out

Gambit12
02-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Auction Events HALL OF FAME Rank One
Thanatos,Abyssal Champion{40% more honor from fights}WildStallion
Asgard,the Sky Citadel{energy regenerates 33% faster}WildStallion
Amun,the Destroyer{allies use 4 fewer allies in battle}WildStallion
Hyperion,Champion of Light{rivals use 4 fewer allies in battle}WildStallion
Azral,Death's Shadow{rivals use 4 fewer allies in battle}WildStallion
Oakheart,Nature's Guardian{health recovers 30% faster}Ton
Arboreus,the Harvester{buildings upgrade 15% faster}Hunter
Tiamat,the Dragon Tyrant{energy recovers 30% faster}Gryffyn
Glacius,the Frozen Heart{40% more honor from fights}MyStiKaL aka The1nONLY
Kalid,the Chronomancer{+100 attack skill}Pendragon(1)
Lycan,the Alpha Werewolf{opponent uses 4 less allies in PVP}Darth
Aeos,the Shining Spear{40% more honor from fights}TT
Helios,the Reborn{rivals use 4 fewer allies in battle}Gryffyn

Does WildStallion still play this game..??

DW.Trinity
02-10-2013, 07:50 PM
I third that. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks The1.I 4th that! :-)) Thx The1 for sharing your expertise & for your dedication to this forum!

kruppe
02-10-2013, 08:21 PM
I think they listened to you The1, the level 50 prize in the last boss event was over the 5000 mark, 2567/3247.
Still a L100+ player would have to think twice about going after it...

The1nONLY
02-11-2013, 05:41 AM
I'm curious to see the rest of top 10 ranking table. I'm pretty sure about 1 and 5 but i don't know who is number 10 at all.Top 10 is complete

Does WildStallion still play this game..??WildStallion has retired

The1nONLY
02-11-2013, 06:03 AM
Pendragon(1) might have the current highest stats now at L200 but there is a hidden player at about L85-95 with 300K attack with only about 390 allies. Imagine max ally at 500 would bring him close to 400K attack at only L85-95. He is truely the strongest player in KA.

Everson25
02-11-2013, 06:14 AM
Top 10 is completethanks The1nOnly! Good to see most are allies.

OT: I'm on level 106 if that helps.

King Gabriel388
02-11-2013, 06:22 AM
Pendragon(1) might have the current highest stats now at L200 but there is a hidden player at about L85-95 with 300K attack with only about 390 allies. Imagine max ally at 500 would bring him close to 400K attack at only L85-95. He is truely the strongest player in KA.

This hidden player is very mysterious, I wonder who he or she is. Sure would like to meet him or her. Those are incredible stats indeed at that level.

Winstrol
02-11-2013, 06:27 AM
This hidden player is very mysterious, I wonder who he or she is. Sure would like to meet him or her. Those are incredible stats indeed at that level.
Maybe it's him ?
http://i48.tinypic.com/2w59krb.jpg

Gambit12
02-11-2013, 06:30 AM
He looks like a hacker...

jonny0284
02-11-2013, 06:33 AM
Lmao. 838 iph. Hahahahahahahahaha

Imagine his stats if he had enough equipment for all his units?! :p

MADCAT
02-11-2013, 06:45 AM
thanks for the info

Everson25
02-11-2013, 06:50 AM
Maybe it's him ?
http://i48.tinypic.com/2w59krb.jpgi heard about him. I thought his best armour and equip would be much better already. It doesn't look a ppl doing many of events otherwise he would have some of the big ones. Hey Minstrol! Is he your ally?

Winstrol
02-11-2013, 06:52 AM
i heard about him. I thought his best armour and equip would be much better already. It doesn't look a ppl doing many of events otherwise he would have some of the big ones. Hey Minstrol! Is he your ally?
No his not , some of RK in has sent me that screen shot ;p but you know , GREE doesnt give a **** about hackers wiping people like ants .
and for interest his all boost buildings were +1 :P

Serboy
02-11-2013, 09:16 AM
With that limited time Solar Phoenix unit you can have more than 1.800.000 attack ;)

jonny0284
02-11-2013, 09:17 AM
With that limited time Solar Phoenix unit you can have more than 1.800.000 attack ;)

I see what you did there.

Toddiekska
02-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Interesting, I never came across him/her and just ticked a few folks off in the low 90s with the pvp event. Sorry if I hit anyone here. I would have noticed too, since I generally check folk's stats out if they are above my ally count +50 or more. I'll keep looking.

BTW, I'm thinking Der Hans, German guy perhaps?

Proprioc3ption
02-12-2013, 02:16 AM
Maybe it's him ?
http://i48.tinypic.com/2w59krb.jpg

All ill say is that this is not the player The1 is talking about. But this player is clearly a hacker, although smart in his hacking skills, dumb at hiding them. Damn obvious and the fact that GREE does nothing about it should prompt all to re-think using cash again and join the queue of hackers who are really playing for free...as the game is advertised.

The player The1 is talking about is known to only a few. He plays in secret, keeps his cards close to his chest. Those few who know who he is respect it, and keep his confidence. But he will have to reveal himself one day.