PDA

View Full Version : Any small factions want to mearge with a larger faction?

SuperSonic Chimp
02-17-2013, 07:46 AM
We are looking to possibly merge with a small faction (up to 12 players) before the next event. We will be making room once Greenland is over and would like to have something done within the frist 3 days so we can start a new fundraising campaign ASAP. Our faction is a consistent top 200 team finishing 190th in Brazil and so far 155th in Greenland.

Any interested parties should PM or post a reply.
Also, we would listen to any single player interested in leaving their faction for a stronger one, But would ask that stats be around 20k.

Thanks
-SC

Sakki
02-18-2013, 03:19 PM
We are looking to possibly merge with a small faction (up to 12 players) before the next event. We will be making room once Greenland is over and would like to have something done within the frist 3 days so we can start a new fundraising campaign ASAP. Our faction is a consistent top 200 team finishing 190th in Brazil and so far 155th in Greenland.

Any interested parties should PM or post a reply.
Also, we would listen to any single player interested in leaving their faction for a stronger one, But would ask that stats be around 20k.

Thanks
-SC

I have sent you a PM.

Grizz875
02-18-2013, 04:07 PM
Interested, what are your bonuses?

S&H Max
02-18-2013, 06:12 PM
Grizz I answer you in PM send me your number of players and what their sats look like I will send to Chimps on our dedicated forum

We want to make the merge as soon as B4G end so everyone start to know each other before next WD so everyone interested is time to show up.

By the way being active and taking a look to our dedicated forum is must!!! Communication is what will make us do top 100

dreamer78
02-19-2013, 02:03 AM
LOOKING TO MERGE WITH SMALLER FACTION. RANKED 1425th,
58000 Def, Bonuses include Health Regen: +9% Infantry Defense: +10% Ground Defense: +10% Building Defense: +15% Guild Member Increase: +6 Join ISF, Invite Code 657842574 to join ISF International Strike Force Faction, no donation requirements you just need to help, lets build together.

Edenborn
02-19-2013, 03:35 AM
Are you just like us tired of just not getting enough points because your clan isnt big and active enough? Lets change that. All we ask for is that the players are active during wars and donate cement bricks.

Our clan is well established with almost all perk bonuses completed so lets merge and get those rewards we both know we deserve!

PM me here with the ID of all your active members that you wish to join up with us and I will send you all an invite. Level and stats are of mnor concern, only like i mentioned that you are active and contribute during wars so what do you have to lose COME JOIN US NOW! 15 spots are now open!!! ;)

Our bonuses are the following:

Health Regen: 22% MAX
Ground Attack: 20%
Air Attack: 10%
Infantry Attack: 20%
Sea Attack: 5%
All Unit and Building Defence: 25% MAX

Fazhang
02-19-2013, 06:25 AM
Top 50 fraction looking for highly active strong players. Most bonuses are unlocked. Pm me if you're interested