PDA

View Full Version : Openings my faction

General Maximus
02-21-2013, 07:26 PM
Interested in joining a better faction but worried about leaving something behind? Here's why you should join.

I'm an officer (founding member) of "IAFF for Modern War." We finished 430th in Brazil and top 1000 in Greenland. We expect to make top 500 in Egypt without problems, and it's highly possible we'll be a contender for top 250 this time based on a number of things.

What we offer:
26% health regen (Maxed out 6/6)
10% money building bonus
25% D on buildings
15% Infantry D
10% Ground D
10% Air D
10% Sea D
5% Infantry Attack
+18 guild expansion = 38 members.

2/22/13 - expanded to 36 now.
3/7/13 - expanded to 38 now

Lots of factions have a lot to offer, but we have ties to VFF Bravo. If you know anything about them they're a freaking fun loving group that are playing the game for fun and laughs. We are similar to them with the love to have fun.

In the 3 days before Greenland our faction bought: the 4/6 health regen, a ground D boost, 2 sea D boosts, and created 37 fortifications that were upgraded to a variety of levels that lasted through the war. Since then lists of bonuses have been added.

We're laid back, fun, and are looking for a reasonable commitment from our members. We realize that different members have different potentials and bring different contributions to the faction.

If you're interested then we'd love to hear from you. Please PM me or post here. We look forward to talking to you.
All inquiries are considered.

Good luck on your Egypt conquest!

DMMoe2013
02-21-2013, 07:38 PM
SoCali looking for a few good men we been knocking at the 1000 mark for the last two battle
Maybe you can put us over the top
Must be active reader of forum
Must be available to battle

General Maximus
02-21-2013, 07:41 PM
Dmmoe... Are you asking to join or high jacking my thread?

COLONEL ZACH
02-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Hi General Maximus,

I've sent you a pm.

Sign Off,
Colonel Zach

General Maximus
02-22-2013, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the inquiries. I've passed on all your info to discuss with the leaders. Thanks for your patience. I will reply soon with answers.

tuju77
02-22-2013, 09:24 PM
My stats for att/def 11030/11180 with 87 allies and I'm increasing my allies, would u consider me?

mgriss
02-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Would you consider me?
LVL 64
29/39K attack/defense (with current faction 15% defense boost)
IPH 360K
I play almost hourly, more during battles when I'm available. My current faction is just too disorganized. Plus I'm pretty sure it's filled with 14 year old boys. Looking for a relaxed but active faction, will donate daily. PM me if interested.

branditos333
02-23-2013, 06:28 PM
My modern war name is ditodestroys, id # 540 353 273

i'm looking for a new faction to join. I'm currently in a faction now, nuts it's a joke. It seems that only myself and one or two others donate or even participate at all.

I am level 80 with an attack of 15000 and defense of 17000

i play every day, hourly. I love this game and want to contribute and be a part of a winning powerhouse faction.

Let me know if you're interested in giving me the job.

General Maximus
02-23-2013, 09:02 PM
Thank you for all of your interest. I apologize for the delays I've been super busy with my life, but I am not posting all potential recruits info to our leadership. Thank you for your patience.

We are considering several factors between several recruits at this point:
geographical time zone
IPH
A/D stats
Level
time commited to playing

General Maximus
02-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Our leadership is going through the members list and contacting the members who had virtually no involvement in the last 2 wars. We are looking at about 4-6 players that each only contributed less than 1000 points. We aren't looking for Pirate United like performances, but we want involvement and a willingness to battle. We hope to have answers for you by tomorrow evening PST (about 24hrs from now).

Also we are looking to expand again to 38 members!

General Maximus
02-25-2013, 09:12 AM
I will be notifying you today with a faction code for invite!

General Maximus
02-27-2013, 04:47 PM
We have extended invites to some people. Please check your pm boxes. If you didn't receive one at this time please know that it was a difficult decision. We weighed a lot of factors, and the primary ones were location on the globe and your stated level of involvement. Its possible We may expand before Egypt again but i cant say for certain. After Egypt we will be looking for more recruits again for sure. Thanks or your requests to join, time, and patience. My pm box got pretty filled up, and I simply didn't have time to reply to everyone's individual questions.

General Maximus
03-07-2013, 04:05 PM
One last push! We expanded to 38 now! We need a player from Europe if possible, but post your reply here and we'll take what works best for us. Need to be willing to play a lot of the war.