PDA

View Full Version : WD Campers United now open!

CDR Shepard
02-21-2013, 08:01 PM
Camper Faction: WD Campers United now open and recruiting!
I am Commander Shepard and this is my favorite faction on the server! Any camper/player that would like to receive the nice boosts in stats and health that does NOT want to participate in World Domination events but wants to belong to a Faction then this is the faction for you! Again, this faction is strictly made for the bonuses gained to help with attacks/defends, boss events, etc. with increased health, cash output, attack, and defense bonuses. So I repeat, there will be NO INVOLVEMENT in WD events!

I have already donated millions to the faction, and anyone joining will already receive the current boosts:

Infantry Defense: +10%
Building Defense: +5%
Ground Defense: +5%

The only requirement to become a part of this faction is a low amount of $200k donated per day! No gold needed to be spent, no bricks required, and no experience needs to be gained!

I reserve the right to remove any player, at any time, for any reason, if I feel his/her objective conflicts with the vision or needs for this group. I will promote others to officer based purely on performance and dedication to the faction. Higher donations will surely help this as well!

If interested send me a PM and we can discuss further. Do not simply send Faction request as I will not add you unless we talk first to see if you are good fit with our objectives. Thanks!

Hope to hear from you soon!
-CDR Shepard

BigD@wg
02-22-2013, 04:18 AM
Nice thread buddy :) wording looks familiar :)

CDR Shepard
02-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Big D@wg I plead the 5th...

Anyways...STILL HAVE OPENINGS!!! Come join and get strong!

BigD@wg
02-22-2013, 09:16 AM
Haha! All in good fun buddy. I thought you would like my new thread. Had to do something since my previous thread was no longer very original... thanks to ...hmmmm, well you know :)

Motoron
02-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Our Faction ended in the top 250 and we are looking for some active players. We have some spots open.
Faction ID: 240025844

Our bonusses:
Health regen. + 18 %r
Infantry defense. + 20
Ground defense. + 10
Air defense. + 10
Sea defense. + 10
Building defense. + 25
Building output. + 10
Guild member incr. + 18

If you are interested, let us know

CDR Shepard
02-22-2013, 01:18 PM
Campers still wanted!!

Acid Reflux
02-22-2013, 04:50 PM
I'll give you a free bump, seeing as how someone spammed your thread with a join my faction post :)

CDR Shepard
02-23-2013, 08:49 AM
I'll give you a free bump, seeing as how someone spammed your thread with a join my faction post :)

Haha I see that, thanks Acid :) We have added 4 members to this new faction, have room for more! Again, just PM me!