PDA

View Full Version : New Syndicate Looking For Active Members! :)

AllenJ713
02-23-2013, 09:11 PM
Actively Recruiting For Our Syndicate
"The Fixers"

Up and coming, partially comprised of fellow members from my Modern War Faction which is very successful, tightly knit group with excellent communication and organization!

Looking for any and all members as long as you plan on being active and participating! We have no minimum requirements as of yet or many rules but we do prefer more established mid to high level players that can contribute and are more likely to stick around rather than just quit the game like many low level players do. Please feel free to private message me for any more info or questions you may have!

Here is our Syndicate invite code:
** 830136698 **
Look us up, the name is "The Fixers"

Currently at 10 solid and active members, looking for 10 more to fill us out. We're all very helpful so don't be afraid to ask for any reason! If you seem dedicated we would be pleased to take you under our wing and help you along! :)

Look forward to any who may be interested and again, don't hesitate to message me with any questions! If you seem qualified you're in, simple as that! Also already have a good set of bonuses started, our high level players fuel us with so much money well continue to add points frequently! Definitely a good group of fun people I assure you! So join up!!

Thanks for reading and investing your time!

Regards,
Allen,
Aka KingJim
Level 157
31k Atk
34k Def
(Yea I have a lot of catching up t do! Lol :p)

ks70
02-24-2013, 03:56 AM
I am looking for people to join a faction, like you we have come across from MW finished top 500, top 1000, I have a couple of places available and could purchase more. Call me lol. xx

331 321 291

Fight Respect 10%
Car Defense 10%
Building Output 10%
Melee Defense 20%
Gun Defense 10%
Armor Defense 5%
Building Defense 20%
Syndicate +6

Росс
02-24-2013, 05:33 AM
792 243 872