PDA

View Full Version : Apology to GfyPiker

[DW] Black Adder
03-07-2013, 04:23 PM
In recent days I, Black Adder, had issue with GfyPiker, I accused him of being a hacker, & since I have NOT heard back from Gree & GfyPiker is still playing I assume he is not one, so for THAT I apologize. GfyPiker & I have differing opinions on style of play & I hope we BOTH come away from this a little wiser & more cautious ( I know I will). My actions are not the actions of my entire Clan but mine alone. If I asked my Clan they would be by my side because we are family, but in this case I hold the burden. Because this thread is an apology thread I won't go into any of the other details, I think they will work themselves out on their own...I offer my best wishes in your KA GfyPiker & good luck in the Guilds.
Ambassador Black Adder

aphroKEN
03-07-2013, 04:44 PM
It takes a real man to own up to one's faults.

I commend you for your bravery.

Evilcloak
03-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Takes a big man to apologize with the sincerity you've displayed here . Well done Black Adder. I'm proud to know you sir.
-EC

Skyraiders
03-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Well done Black Adder. A public apology is no easy thing. You display class my friend.

Ak-Manin
03-07-2013, 05:06 PM
As a woman of honor and integrity, I would also like to offer my apology. Since GREE has not taken any negative action that I can discern, I must conclude that he satisfied them, and in their eyes, he was not a hacker. He and I have very different moral values, and very different styles of play. As he has only been playing for 2 weeks, I'm hopeful that as he plays more he actually learns the covenants of the game, and won't make some of the same mistakes that led to the monikers that were used to describe him and the ensuing acrimony. I wish him well in his new guild and future endeavors. AK

BadNews
03-07-2013, 05:44 PM
still suspicious.
Only played the game for 2 weeks. he got level 104? Hmmm.....

Perfuzzie
03-07-2013, 05:51 PM
thats why this thread started... cuz he said he is playing for only 10 days and he was level 100 already ...i`ll meet u in battle GFY or whatever your name is

Reutdog
03-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Guys, just a heads up. I've been camping at level 30 for months. In 2 days, I'm not level 45 and I've been spending gems to get there. From what I gather he is a pretty heavy spender and simply has an addition to the game. Great for GREE, but bad for anyone that he has his eyes set to. Haha. Bt anyways, if I can level up 15 levels in 2 days, then in 2 weeks spending the same amount, I could level up from 0 to 105. Just my assessment since I've lived the growth recently.

But kudos for the apology.

Seryna
03-07-2013, 11:28 PM
It takes a lot of courage and integrity to apologize and admit when you're wrong. I have much respect for you Black Adder and also the Dragon Warrior clan. I think there will always be differences in opinion on how to play this game but hopefully we can all learn to forgive and get along. I've learned a lot on these forums and hope that it will continue to be a place where all can come for advice and to share our knowledge instead of being filled with drama.

Mr.Grumpy
03-07-2013, 11:46 PM
what a f**ing surprise.

Lord VIX
03-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Your values are my values, Lord Black Adder.
You made a strong statement.

Winstrol
03-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Can some one send me a screen shot of that guy stats etc , via pm ?

Ms Pickles
03-08-2013, 03:54 AM
How long does it take for Gree workers to action this investigation ? Maybe they haven't looked at this profile yet. From other forum posts I notice lots of differing opinion on Gree service support and time to take to action events. Even accusation that GreeDY doesnt care for fixing hackers and lets the problem multiply.

P4TR1C14N
03-08-2013, 04:03 AM
How long does it take for Gree workers to action this investigation ? Maybe they haven't looked at this profile yet. From other forum posts I notice lots of differing opinion on Gree service support and time to take to action events. Even accusation that GreeDY doesnt care for fixing hackers and lets the problem multiply.

Good point... nobody knows if gree actually did look into it i guess and also not if gree eventually will do.

No matter of what that result is, something was made public that better shouldn't have been done. Every player is innocent till proof was delivered and acknowledged. It's a good lesson for all of us players to be carefull before speaking.

Anyway... have fun gfypiker. Keep having fun and play how you see it. If ppl disagree you wil hear it and do with it what you want :). Freedom of speach and actions.

@Lord Black Adder: Thanks for this post. Good lesson and signal.

Cheers.
p.

Dexter Morgan
03-08-2013, 07:16 AM
Trinity you are looking mighty strong these days. And black adder very nice of you to make this thread. So much respect for you!!

Jean marc
03-08-2013, 08:36 AM
The Paladin Warriors stand behind this commendable action, it is nice to see.

Honor, Loyalty, Pride & Respect!!

Proprioc3ption
03-11-2013, 04:09 AM
Lord Black Adder, your qualities will be known amongst all...friends or foes.
Acknowledgement of wrong and righting it is a sign of good character and an honourable warrior.
I honour you mate ;)

DragCro
03-11-2013, 04:51 AM
Lord Black Adder you are kind and humble,nice post!

Sludgeboy
03-11-2013, 09:22 AM
Can some one send me a screen shot of that guy stats etc , via pm ?

lvl 105
W:4336 L: 457
A: 235494 D: 206201
IPH 2861

I don't see why you would even call him a cheat. It was obvious to me he/she was a heavy gem spender from the Valentine box event on with his units. The cash he gets he spends it on weapons/armor. Nothing out of the ordinary. Yes, he came though my camp but didn't gain much so he left. I never commented on his wall to make him mad to keep coming back. Just don't make people that are far superior than you mad.

Perfuzzie
03-11-2013, 09:26 AM
lvl 105
W:4336 L: 457
A: 235494 D: 206201
IPH 2861

I don't see why you would even call him a cheat. It was obvious to me he/she was a heavy gem spender from the Valentine box event on with his units. The cash he gets he spends it on weapons/armor. Nothing out of the ordinary. Yes, he came though my camp but didn't gain much so he left. I never commented on his wall to make him mad to keep coming back. Just don't make people that are far superior than you mad.

thanks for the post sludgeboy , and for GFY , im not long behind you my friend , get ready for a visit , or just attack me when u see me . IGN P3rfUZZI3 . cant wait to chat with u :D

Rinkled4
03-11-2013, 11:04 AM
The apology thread does not discount or negate the damage done to the person's image among other players. Even with the sincere apology the damage seems done as the attitude towards the accused is now tainted.

If it is called noble or honorable to ruin a reputation then apologize for it, then Webster needs to edit his dictionary.

Perfuzzie
03-11-2013, 11:20 AM
The apology thread does not discount or negate the damage done to the person's image among other players. Even with the sincere apology the damage seems done as the attitude towards the accused is now tainted.

If it is called noble or honorable to ruin a reputation then apologize for it, then Webster needs to edit his dictionary.

what reputation ? lol .

Winstrol
03-11-2013, 11:33 AM
what reputation ? lol .
PIXEL reputation , pixel relationships , pixel bullying , pixel fights :cool:

The Big Weezy
03-11-2013, 02:09 PM
@Winstrol, some players live more in the KA empire than they do their own homes.

Davinci
03-12-2013, 08:28 PM
It does not take a real man to apologize. Real men dont make false accusations then have to apologize for it. Nice job tainting a player then To make yourself look good apologize for it. Damage done.

GreenGuru
03-13-2013, 10:42 AM
You don't know but the real world is also made up of pixels. Tiny tiny nanoscopic pixels.

Yeah, it's called the matrix. is that you Morpheus?

Shinazueli
03-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Yeah, it's called the matrix. is that you Morpheus?
There is no spoon.

Leviticus Maximus
03-16-2013, 03:23 PM
Perception can be a great deceiver. Tis actions that create a reputation.

Spydrax
03-19-2013, 02:31 PM
Admirable apology Lord Adder! Many actions have been done in life by all of us on this forum that we wish we could take back after doing them. The only thing you can offer in trade, is your honor! That honor is displayed in the form of a sincere apology. To humble yourself before many is hard to do and most don't do it. Lord Adder could've easily just left this alone and not said anything, but he CHOSE to stand up and apologize via a post, for all to see, in the same and equal manner he accused. That my friend, in any book, would be valiant, courageous and honorable!

Who among us hasn't said something to a loved one and then felt bad and apologized? Do the words still ring loud in their heads? By accepting the apology, did the words disappear? The point is, you can't change history; only learn from it and try not to replicate it in the future; that's wisdom.

I'm not one to judge; that's not in my hands. I hope that GyfPiker accepts the apology and moves on.

Lunacy79
03-19-2013, 06:19 PM
It takes a man to admit when he made a mistake, and for that sir I commend you !! As you know I went to bat for my friend piker when this all began, whom( I will reiterate to all those adding there own two cents to this well written and thought out thread) has NEVER cheated in this game nor would ever do so! He has his own style of playing this game, well within the rules and regulations set by GREE. But back to the point of order, BA once again I salute you for being a stand up gentleman !!! And a man among men!
Lunacy

Tbj
04-01-2013, 12:56 AM
That gfypiker guy seems like bad news. He's def a cheat. I also heard he hit the attack button more than once on someone (read it on his wall)!!!

Im definitely going to report him to ka for attacking someone. I bet he hacked that attack button into his iPad bc it is definitely morally wrong to do that!

He's probably going to hell for hitting that button more than once. Doesn't he realize this is a game to be played by everyone else's rules. I ALSO saw someone on his wall say he wasn't nice to them. If that's the case we should all definitely report him!!

Thanks for the thread. I just got home from my job as a janitor and have to make some patty cakes now but it was a great post!

[DW] Black Adder
04-03-2013, 06:27 PM
That gfypiker guy seems like bad news. He's def a cheat. I also heard he hit the attack button more than once on someone (read it on his wall)!!!

Im definitely going to report him to ka for attacking someone. I bet he hacked that attack button into his iPad bc it is definitely morally wrong to do that!

He's probably going to hell for hitting that button more than once. Doesn't he realize this is a game to be played by everyone else's rules. I ALSO saw someone on his wall say he wasn't nice to them. If that's the case we should all definitely report him!!

Thanks for the thread. I just got home from my job as a janitor and have to make some patty cakes now but it was a great post!

Lol, your sense of humor is still there Pattycake...can't keep away I see. I do hope you took advantage of finally being able to "visit" my Kingdom during the Guild wars. Best of luck in your adventures & congrats on your win.
Lord Black Adder