PDA

View Full Version : Gree coders strike again

Totalwar
03-09-2013, 05:00 PM
If you check your profile unit your see that Restless Spirit is missing won two so far none in my profile others started to report this mistake as well.Is this really what we can expect from Gree such poor service.I think this the most expensive game I ever played and I for one like better service then please Gree.so does this mean we have write another support ticket to Gree again.

MidnightExpress
03-09-2013, 05:41 PM
If you check your profile unit your see that Restless Spirit is missing won two so far none in my profile others started to report this mistake as well.Is this really what we can expect from Gree such poor service.I think this the most expensive game I ever played and I for one like better service then please Gree.so does this mean we have write another support ticket to Gree again.

Total war, I'm sure if you submit a ticket to support they will take care of your missing units. I personally think that Gree support is doing a good job in correcting mistakes that happen. At least that is my opinion..

Zesder
03-09-2013, 05:56 PM
Im sure I've missed out on a lot more than the restless spirit, because it is so hard to find any units that you receive.

Rastlin
03-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Im sure I've missed out on a lot more than the restless spirit, because it is so hard to find any units that you receive.
I agree. Way to hard to find.

Zenobia
03-09-2013, 06:41 PM
I agree. Way to hard to find.
Agree as well. Alphabetical, by strength, by date received... ANY form of organization of units & equipment would be so helpful.

Proprioc3ption
03-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Haven't we all been saying this since the game started? Allies in alphabetical & or strength order options as well as units. Not hard to do... As I said once before my toilet utilises new technology to its advantage more than GREE games. The lid closes itself if I've forgotten to so the mrs doesn't get cranky. Hahaa!

Everyone send your tickets in and include the whole alphabetical order idea of allies and units. Why else would their be order to letters and number...dher, so there can be order. Common GREE!

The Big Weezy
03-09-2013, 09:52 PM
This needs to be the top thread for a few more hours... :)

CJ54
03-10-2013, 01:12 AM
Haven't we all been saying this since the game started? Allies in alphabetical & or strength order options as well as units. Not hard to do...

It's not hard to do (I'm probably the world's worst coder, which is why I don't code professionally, but even I can write a simple and fairly efficient "sort by number or alphabetical" algorithm). It's hard to scale when you're talking about thousands and thousands of players and the way the item database is set up.

Zesder
03-10-2013, 01:19 AM
How about putting the newest ones first.
You could start from now on.

BadNews
03-10-2013, 01:26 AM
It's not hard to do (I'm probably the world's worst coder, which is why I don't code professionally, but even I can write a simple and fairly efficient "sort by number or alphabetical" algorithm). It's hard to scale when you're talking about thousands and thousands of players and the way the item database is set up.

why don't you just sort them on client? sort 10k units is an easy task for iphone cpu

Totalwar
03-10-2013, 01:34 AM
We have the servers down for maintenance from 10:50 to 3 AM Pacific Time. Thank you for your patience during this time. Get better and better thanks Gree right in the middle of a competition feel for those who spent all that money.Am right in thinking that 3am PST is 11am GMT.

echus14
03-10-2013, 04:27 AM
@CJ54
Can we have 4 extra attempts to open the boxes due to the lost time, please?

Atlas1234
03-10-2013, 05:03 AM

I exchange my 4 lost lost opens and gold lost for order of allies and units in order from stronghest to weakest, thank you.

Gree player
03-10-2013, 08:50 AM
lucky shamrock is the worst event so far in the history of kingdom age.

Shinazueli
03-10-2013, 09:42 AM
why don't you just sort them on client? sort 10k units is an easy task for iphone cpu

Because that would require storing (and being able to manipulate) game data on the client... Which is a horrible idea. Just opens the Pandora's box for hackers.

The Big Weezy
03-10-2013, 10:23 AM
lucky shamrock is the worst event so far in the history of kingdom age. So, the worst in ten months. Ever. ;)