PDA

View Full Version : BAF - Top 100 in all Battle for Country Campaigns - We want you!

simpleman
03-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Top 100 in:

Brazil - 75th
Greenland - 79th
Egypt - 49th

With the BfC event just finishing why are the BAF recruiting so soon?
Simple. Each war everyone gets stronger. If we are to maintain our Top 100 status we have to get stronger. That's why we need you.

What are the BAF after?
We want leaders, people who want to step up and share the responsibilities of a successful faction. We want daily active player with 50-100k plus stats and plays in any of the US time zones. We want to strengthen our US based squad. All our members step up to the plate when required and carry out duties as required. No-one shirks their responsibility. We fight together and we win together.

Why such high stats?
We get matched against factions that contain members of equal or higher stats. To earn points you need to be able to win PvPs. We want you to win as that helps us to win.

Do I need to be a gold spender?
No, in fact a big fat no. We do have members who spend gold, some more than others, some that don't. We don't care and we want you not to care. This is a game for fun and we want you to play it for fun and to do that we don't think its fair to pressure you into spending your hard earned cash if you don't want to.

What support do I get?
We have a very active community which include big stat experienced players. We have evolved to our own forum where we discuss everything that concerns the faction, from hints and tips to Battle for Country (BfC) guides and strategy. This section is only available to faction members.

We analyse and assess the results of each BfC so we can learn to adapt our strategy for the next BfC. A faction members voice is always heard as we are a democracy not a dictatorship.

Faction Leadership
We are very lucky to have a fair and just leader. He remains objective at all times and can be ruthless when needed.
His strong leadership is why we have retained a very good team, why we have been highly organised and achieved great results without having to be reliant on gold.

Ok I'm interested but I'd like to know more
If you look at my signature you can see our faction bonuses. If you follow this link http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications you'll find our forum that provides more information about our faction, membership and our application process.

I hope to see you there. Thank you for considering BAF.

Warning:
We do not accept players who hack this game in any shape or form. If you are a hacker we do not want to hear from you. Please find an alternative faction to ruin. If we discover evidence of your hacking you will be reported and immediately retired from the faction.

phrosty
03-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Simps it was an honor as usual serving with you in Egypt. To anyone wanting to join a new faction and meets our prerequisites. I implore you to apply ASAP, these fellas across the pond have built a great team. We are looking to expand our dominance across all time zones on this planet. PST west coast would be preferred but we dont frown on anyone. We our building our U.S. brotherhood the "ATO" and looking for you. Give five mins and you might find your forever faction home.

simpleman
03-12-2013, 12:24 AM
Thanks Phrosty, the honour was mine. You did a superb job again and hopefully we can find some guys to serve with you. I hope you enjoy your shiny new toys!

simpleman
03-12-2013, 12:27 AM
Looking for new fun faction.
Level 189
Iph 694k
Att 47k
Def 62k

Hi Fifty5, thanks for taking the time to post. You're sounding like someone who could be of great service.

Have a look at the following link to learn more about us and what we ask of our members http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications

If you feel you can meet our requirements then please apply as described in that link. We use this method of recruiting to test the commitment and desire of new recruits.

I hope to see you there. Good luck.

Modern Warrior
03-12-2013, 01:35 AM
This is a strong, fun and organised faction. I have been with them for the last 2 BFC events and have had a blast. You won't regret joining. Just to emphasise we got 49th in Egypt and top 100 in BFB and BFG. This is a place for people that like to participate, communicate, and have a laugh. Come take a look at http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications
Cheers, Dido.

simpleman
03-12-2013, 04:11 AM
Hey dido, good to hear from you. I hope you're enjoying those extra 3k att/def indestructible units gained from Egypt.
Looks like the strong just keep getting stronger! So glad we made top 100 again to benefit.

phrosty
03-12-2013, 06:31 AM
Bump, 49th what a team effort to pull 49th. With all the big name competition we faced as well.

Alltherage
03-12-2013, 07:43 AM
Sorry, won't work. We have a team of 10 I want to bring. Thanks.

simpleman
03-12-2013, 07:48 AM
Sorry, won't work. We have a team of 10 I want to bring. Thanks.
No worries mate, if anything changes do you mind if I get in touch?

phrosty
03-12-2013, 09:50 AM
If we where to pursue this merger. It would bring us well into top 25..! Three spots is tough with the influx of high stat applicants we have had since Egypt. I would suggest if we do move forward. Its not wise to have such intel on a public forum. Any further discussions via secured BAF forum. These applicants would fulfill our minimum recruitment goal by this weekend, and onwards to world domination.

simpleman
03-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Wow a lot of activity the last couple of days.

phrosty
03-12-2013, 07:41 PM
Just to any who apply if you could just mention you applied via this funzio forum.. We have had an enflux in applicants and it would be nice to know which avenue did lead them to us. So again thanks to all that Aplied already and what are you waiting for those on the fence. Spaces will be available but limited in supply so don't wait just apply

simpleman
03-13-2013, 07:52 AM
Roll up, roll up. Lovely spots available in a truly marvellous faction.

badvoc0
03-13-2013, 11:15 AM
He who hesitates is lost.

We canvassed the forums before the last battles and got a great response.
All those who joined now have shiny new death machines :)
We currently have one space, there may be two more before BfC but that'll be it.

Think you're up to the challenge? want some fun? current faction a bit hopeless?

Apply now HERE (http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications) before it's too late.

coltbarry
03-13-2013, 01:49 PM
Hey. Looking to join a great faction. I'm highly active in MW. My attack/def stats are a little low as I scaled back my # of allies in order to draw some defensive points in Egypt. But I feel like my IPH more than makes up for it and I can add on alllies/units quickly. My IPH is just under $850k/hour. PM if interested. TX time zone.

simpleman
03-13-2013, 05:34 PM
Hey. Looking to join a great faction. I'm highly active in MW. My attack/def stats are a little low as I scaled back my # of allies in order to draw some defensive points in Egypt. But I feel like my IPH more than makes up for it and I can add on alllies/units quickly. My IPH is just under $850k/hour. PM if interested. TX time zone.
Hi coltbarry, thanks for your post. We are always happy to hear from interested parties. I've sent you a PM. As requested

CowboyUp
03-13-2013, 06:22 PM
Hey Guys. Their are 4 of us who want to defect to better faction. We are tired of carrying all the freeloaders. One player from Germany and other 3 are spread across US time zones. I am in Easter time zone, others not positive but seem to be Pacific.
If you have space for 4 strong players we are currently looking.
Attack ranges from 39k to 76k and Defense from 40k-79k
If you are interested please let us know
Currently I am at 75067 attack and 72473 defense
389k IPH
level 128
1976 alliance members

Thanks so much
Cowboy..

simpleman
03-14-2013, 05:42 AM
Hey Guys. Their are 4 of us who want to defect to better faction. We are tired of carrying all the freeloaders. One player from Germany and other 3 are spread across US time zones. I am in Easter time zone, others not positive but seem to be Pacific.
If you have space for 4 strong players we are currently looking.
Attack ranges from 39k to 76k and Defense from 40k-79k
If you are interested please let us know
Currently I am at 75067 attack and 72473 defense
389k IPH
level 128
1976 alliance members

Thanks so much
Cowboy..
Hi Cowboy, we are interested anyone taking the time to post on here. I'm not sure we'd able to accept all four however ultimately that decision isn't down to me. If you'd like to have a look at our website http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications you'll find out a bit more about us as well as what we expect from our members.

If you feel you and your guys can meet the requirement then please apply as directed in the link and mention everything you've described here.

We ask for applications via our website to test the applicants commitment.

calvin98
03-14-2013, 06:24 AM
Pm me am kinda interested. The only thin is that me and my friend come as a package deal. I am lvl 84 with 70k attack and 64k defense. My friend is lvl 40ish and his stats r around 20k

simpleman
03-14-2013, 10:36 AM
Pm me am kinda interested. The only thin is that me and my friend come as a package deal. I am lvl 84 with 70k attack and 64k defense. My friend is lvl 40ish and his stats r around 20k
Your wish is my command. :)

simpleman
03-15-2013, 07:50 AM
Four slots to be filled by tomorrow. It's your last chance to throw your name into the hat.

That's 2 retirements and 2 new seats.
So out of 42 only 2 people left after the last battle! That's a 95% retention rate. It's a great team that you could be part of.

simpleman
03-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Latest news:

An applicant for one of our vacant positions in the BAF faction has admitted to hacking. Although he has provided a one-off remark we are unable to determine whether he is or is not a genuine hacker. Without sufficient evidence we are unable to report him. However we at BAF do not tolerate hacking in any form and have immediately dismissed him from the running. It's our duty as responsible faction members to take a zero tolerance policy on hacking.

DuncanBAF
03-29-2013, 01:46 AM
Finally found the thread.

DuncanBAF
03-29-2013, 02:13 AM
What have you got to do to get the image tag to work in your signature?

simpleman
03-29-2013, 02:49 AM
Spooky, it seem to be working now.

phrosty
06-19-2013, 05:07 PM
Hola coma esta amigos anyone here?