PDA

View Full Version : Three-times 5th-placed faction - Recruiting NOW

jon_funzio
03-15-2013, 03:24 AM
Want to be in a TOP 5 Faction?!
We’re looking for active new members for our THREE TIMES TOP-5 faction who share our vision and want to be one of the “big 5” for the foreseeable future. Please only apply if you have, or are very near to having, boosted A/D of 150k or more and an IPH exceeding one million per hour.

If this sounds like you, then send me a brief summary of your stats via PM (please do not post here), in this format:

• Level
• Boosted attack (that which shows on your profile)
• Boosted defence (that which shows on your profile)
• Income per hour
• Typical gold spend in a WD event.
• Estimated number of indestructible units.
• Why are you leaving your current faction?
• Why do you want to be with us?

Don’t bother joining factions on the borderline of the Top 10, join a proven success story now!

jon_funzio
03-16-2013, 12:38 PM
Roll up, roll up - still recruiting! You know you want to...

calvin98
03-16-2013, 12:49 PM
lol sorry dont fit requirments. would love to join tho lol. pm me for more info

jon_funzio
03-18-2013, 02:44 AM
Roll up, roll up, first two successful candidates get free entry to the GSF cigar and cognac lounge* - and gets to be in a TOP FIVE faction!

* the cigar and cognac lounge may not actually exist, but does in the head of this slightly deluded forumite

Zachio
03-18-2013, 08:34 AM
Hey Jon, I finally found you! Here's a friendly bump

WarDynasty
03-18-2013, 09:43 AM
lol sorry dont fit requirments. would love to join tho lol. pm me for more info

Interested in the War Dynasty? We rising up and currently in the 1500ish! (9) spots open! Light gold spenders, but just really active. PM me if need more info. Thanks!

jon_funzio
03-19-2013, 02:34 AM
WarDynasty, do you lack manners, intelligence or just have no grasp of etiquette? You're clearly both rude and boorish to post like this on someone else's recruitment thread, especially given that this thread is recruiting for a Top 5 faction, whereas you are recruiting for a minor league team. Additionally, anyone who may have been interested in your faction would likely change their opinion based off such ungallant conduct.

I really dislike ill-mannered fools.

So, back to the point of this thread, we're still looking for the crème de la crème to join us in our mission to place in the Top 10 for the fourth consecutive event - send me a PM if you're interested.

jon_funzio
03-21-2013, 04:02 AM
Bumping this bad boy:

Still got a couple of slots open - you know you want to, come and join us!

jon_funzio
03-22-2013, 08:57 AM

Time's running out - why settle for a Top 25 or below prize? Go for Top 10 with a PROVEN performer!

jon_funzio
03-24-2013, 11:41 AM
Roll up, roll up!

jon_funzio
03-25-2013, 02:50 AM
It's not too late, we've just opened up another two slots with an upgrade - we're filling up fast!

jon_funzio
03-26-2013, 02:17 AM
Phewie, these threads slip quickly!

If you're sitting in your maybe Top 10 faction, or your Top 25/50 group and thinking "I'd really quite like this:"

Then stop thinking it, and come and get it!