PDA

View Full Version : Guild wars start when? Next weekend?

kplm
03-15-2013, 08:03 AM
CC is this weekend, MW in 2 weeks. That leaves next weekend open for the guild wars. It would be nice if we get more advanced warning than on CC

Band Of Barbarians Guild
03-15-2013, 10:01 AM
i still think that they will put another quest in on the MW side to push that back away from easter weekend.

family commitments will stop alot of people playing.

I personally am hoping for a midweek battle to start things off in KA.

VileDoom
03-15-2013, 10:18 AM
I'm thinking it will be next Friday. But yes, an actual date would be nice.

Tony Centers
03-15-2013, 12:15 PM
I fully expect it to be next Friday (the 22nd). It will likely start at 12 noon pacific time, and go for 72 hours. As someone mentioned, CC is this weekend, and MW is in two weekends. I really think Gree is setting it up so that they have a rotation of battles, one each weekend. For now, that means one battle every three weekends for each game.

There has been a lot of complaining about the current timeframe on the MW forum, but I think it is a sign of how Gree plans to run things. This allows players who are active in multiple games to not have to worry about overlap. It might slow down if they find a way to implement it in Monster Quest, but I wouldn't hold my breath waaiting for it.

Issaquah
03-15-2013, 12:48 PM
Wouldn't be suprised if it is a 5 day battle next weekend. Both MW and CC had 5 day initial battles.

beeohbee72
03-15-2013, 03:44 PM
is there a thread about guild strategy? im looking all over and having no luck.

a glory a
03-15-2013, 04:24 PM
refer to the announcements section of the forums, the official date has been announced as next friday (22nd)