PDA

View Full Version : Gold just disappearing out of bank?

Rastlin
03-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Is anyone else noticing gold just disappearing out of their banks? This has happened to a few people in my Guild, including myself. Is this a glitch, or has the attack notifications been turned off?

jonny0284
03-23-2013, 12:28 PM
If you have unvaulted gold, there is a chance people are snaking you.

Since attack notifications no longer appear in your feed, check your Losses in your Profile. It's wild times up in hea'

Shinazueli
03-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Yeah attack notifications not showing up is kind of irritating. Wish they'd fix it. I want my revenge motherfackas.

Winstrol
03-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Or gold was hacked , and just disappeared ?

Hydromage
03-23-2013, 02:29 PM
It has happened to me four times today. Not happy! If I have been raided I want to know. Or is a glitch?

Shinazueli
03-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Look, if you could see who attacked you, then you'd clearly see that they have been f'ing with the rivals list... And we cannot have that.

Dirt road Joe
03-23-2013, 03:57 PM
I had 300K when i slept last night. I woke up and had 0. I did not donate any of it and I had every penny of it vaulted. I demand answers Gree please.
CJ54 what is your two cents on these happenings? Is it from recent updates?

Shinazueli
03-23-2013, 04:00 PM
If your gold gets reset to zero its usually an indication that Gree thinks you're a hacker. Note how I said "Gree thinks ", no accusations coming from me.

Dirt road Joe
03-23-2013, 04:13 PM
If your gold gets reset to zero its usually an indication that Gree thinks you're a hacker. Note how I said "Gree thinks ", no accusations coming from me. I dont actually remember the amount i had left. It wasnt 0. It was just significantly lower. because i collected a few biuldings that gave me 30K and it brought my vault amount up to 90K. So somewhere somehow i lost 240k. But as a added note. I raided a guy of two manors last night that gave me 230K could this somehow be tied in? Maybe raided gold isnt completely registering as income?

Shinazueli
03-23-2013, 04:39 PM
Oh I know what happened then. You have to give the servers a second to register money gains. They made this change to prevent glitches where you could collect manors like 30 times by collecting and then immediately exiting the game, and then coming back in and they are ready to collect again. I usually refresh my battle list twice before I close the app, to make sure the server has had time to register my collections and purchases.

So this is what happened to you. You raided 230k ish, and vaulted your gold and closed the app. The server recognized that you had 330k, but not the vaulting of the 230k. So you got hit twice overnight for 120k, combined with the recent no attack notifications bug, and voila : you're mad.

Dirt road Joe
03-23-2013, 05:32 PM
This could very well be what happened. I raided the guy, quickly vaulted and posted on my guild wall and then logged off. But if i was attack that would be suprising because i am in the top 5% on my rivals list and for someone to hit me is rare. Also i dont beleive my losses increased over night either. But who know bugs are bugs i guess.

Also I have noticed that when i play earn some gold and then exit the game, that occasionally i will have an extra 1k or so to vault. Could this be tied in as well with the faulty notification system?

Shinazueli
03-23-2013, 06:51 PM
This could very well be what happened. I raided the guy, quickly vaulted and posted on my guild wall and then logged off. But if i was attack that would be suprising because i am in the top 5% on my rivals list and for someone to hit me is rare. Also i dont beleive my losses increased over night either. But who know bugs are bugs i guess.

Also I have noticed that when i play earn some gold and then exit the game, that occasionally i will have an extra 1k or so to vault. Could this be tied in as well with the faulty notification system?

Yeah. A win on defense for 990.

Eddie_m63
03-23-2013, 08:47 PM
Yeah attack notifications not showing up is kind of irritating. Wish they'd fix it. I want my revenge motherfackas.
I feel you, I get the notification and Anne I load game nothing, at least I am not the only one suffering g from this and I also want revenge plus tax and interest.

Sir Marcus
03-24-2013, 06:07 AM
Since attack notifications no longer appear in your feed, check your Losses in your Profile. It's wild times up in hea'

...what? Attack notifications no longer show up as kingdom news?! Since when?! Did they just up and do away with revenge?

Dirt road Joe
03-24-2013, 06:13 AM
...what? Attack notifications no longer show up as kingdom news?! Since when?! Did they just up and do away with revenge?

Ever since they pushed this last LTQS on us my notification system has not worked. Obviously I'm getting attacked but I don't know by who or when or how much or what level. It's all a surprise, but not the good kind.

Sir Marcus
03-24-2013, 07:25 AM
Wow - that is lame. I hope that was an unintended consequence because it breaks any social interaction that isn't on the forums.

Dear Gree - Please fix notifications so we can compliment or insult each other and know who's after us so we can fight them.

Shinazueli
03-24-2013, 10:49 AM
It's a bug currently present in all Gree games. They had an issue in MW where lvl 200 players could Revenge players (and grief them for days) who were like level 10 after the events had ended, because they were on the newsfeed. So, instead of actually doing some real code work, they just decided to turn off All Newsfeed Attacks. So lazy. But that's where this "bug" comes from.