PDA

View Full Version : Conquest of Kings: Best of Luck to ALL Our Guilds!

CJ54
03-29-2013, 12:03 PM
Hello all, just wanted to wish you all the best of luck in the upcoming battles. We will be monitoring through the weekend for anything that pops up, and we hope you all enjoy this event and this weekend!

amir1974
03-29-2013, 12:21 PM
cj ,it was a real bad idea giving us 2 events at once , now we have one in MW and one here , will be so exhausting :(
hope you will Think about it next time plz

vitus79
03-29-2013, 12:23 PM
just spend your money and stop complaining, Gree doesnt care about customers or their wishes at all. so why do u still?

procsyzarc
03-29-2013, 12:29 PM
Trying my hardest to give the my money they just won't take it

Serboy
03-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Good luck all :)

Proprioc3ption
03-29-2013, 01:14 PM
Watch team FUN peeps! We just smashed RK in the first battle! That battle is over and the war has just begun.
Good luck to all and thanks to those forum members who support us!

Sludgeboy
03-29-2013, 01:16 PM
Nothing like a little good ol' smack talk.

GreenGuru
03-29-2013, 01:22 PM
Watch team FUN peeps! We just smashed RK in the first battle! That battle is over and the war has just begun.

I'm not surprised by the current top 2, but I Just Sharted? Lol, this is the sort of silent guilds I was talking about that'll make it hard to tell where your guild will place beforehand

l3lade2
03-29-2013, 01:23 PM

Good effort FUN, comiserations to RK, I'm sure they'll exact some form of revenge at some point :p

Rastlin
03-29-2013, 01:31 PM
Well that was fun. Our guild (Flub) is in the top25 after the first war. I wonder how long we can stay there... LOL

Ocholicious
03-29-2013, 01:38 PM
good luck everyone!

a glory a
03-29-2013, 01:47 PM
congrats to everyone currently ranking high up there, some stranger guilds around. hope your keeping a close eye at the top 50 places for hackers GREE!

Proprioc3ption
03-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Good effort FUN, comiserations to RK, I'm sure they'll exact some form of revenge at some point :p

Haha, well we just faced them again the second time and won again! :p

Rastlin
03-29-2013, 03:37 PM
Well that was fun. Our guild (Flub) is in the top25 after the first war. I wonder how long we can stay there... LOL
LOL knew it wouldn't last. Top 50 now. ;-)

Jixx
03-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Loving it so far!

Oh and we're somewhere in the middle of the top 10 atm, loving my fellow MoC members!

Battle Mage
03-29-2013, 03:41 PM
Have fun everybody!

Best of luck to the FK's, FUN, DW and TBC. Plus any guild with an original and funny name ;-)
We'll be happy with top 200. Go GUC!

Jixx
03-29-2013, 03:42 PM
Have fun everybody!

Best of luck to the FK's, FUN and TBC. Plus any guild with an original and funny name ;-)
We'll be happy with top 200. Go GUC!

I hate to brag, but we totally smashed TBC in the first battle :3

Okay, I like to brag about that :D

Perfuzzie
03-29-2013, 03:47 PM
I hate to brag, but we totally smashed TBC in the first battle :3

Okay, I like to brag about that :D

dont celebrate 2 early :)

King Henry 22
03-29-2013, 03:52 PM

I see a lot of people with over 500 allies how does that happen? I would love more allies!!!

Jixx
03-29-2013, 03:59 PM

Just celebrating our victory over TBC

I know the war is far from over!

The Big Weezy
03-29-2013, 04:23 PM
<slaps Jixx upside head>

Get back on the front line!! ;)

Perfuzzie
03-29-2013, 04:27 PM
<slaps Jixx upside head>

Weezy dont let them get drunk after the first won battle :)) they`ll lose the war :))

Jixx
03-29-2013, 04:30 PM
Weezy dont let them get drunk after the first won battle :)) they`ll lose the war :))

I'm not drunk, just happy. And proud I got to blow some dents into FUNs wall :)

Perfuzzie
03-29-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm not drunk, just happy. And proud I got to blow some dents into FUNs wall :)

keep it low jixx ... you`re becoming a target :)

Winstrol
03-29-2013, 04:38 PM
Loving it so far!

Oh and we're somewhere in the middle of the top 10 atm, loving my fellow MoC members!
Loving it so far ? How can you like stupid non-stop clicking for 60mins ?

Proprioc3ption
03-29-2013, 04:44 PM
GREE have major problems already...we were sitting idle for over an hour waiting to be matched...I guess their are none that can match us...but still COMMON ALREADY! Lol

The1nONLY
03-29-2013, 04:48 PM
Matching system is broken and needs a fix. We waited hour to be match and lost valueable time and money!!!

Winstrol
03-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Matching system is broken and needs a fix. We waited hour to be match and lost valueable time and money!!!
How do you lose money , if you arent in battle ;)?

The1nONLY
03-29-2013, 05:17 PM
You spent more on next battle to catch up

Eliysiam
03-29-2013, 07:52 PM
Good luck everyone!

Just a couple of questions:

Does anyone know how long it takes before your Guild health is fully replenished?

Also, is there a way to see the stats of the opposing Guild Guardian so you know that if they have higher stats than you, it's better to attack their wall/castle?

procsyzarc
03-29-2013, 08:34 PM
Now if rk would just recruit someone under 300k defence for us low levels to beat on :)

Dirt road Joe
03-29-2013, 08:36 PM
Good luck everyone!

Just a couple of questions:

Does anyone know how long it takes before your Guild health is fully replenished?

Also, is there a way to see the stats of the opposing Guild Guardian so you know that if they have higher stats than you, it's better to attack their wall/castle?

Communication within your guild is key.

Perfuzzie
03-29-2013, 08:44 PM
Now if rk would just recruit someone under 300k defence for us low levels to beat on :)

playing with the big boys procsyzarc ? :D

Proprioc3ption
03-29-2013, 09:04 PM
I luv it! RK are tryin to hide from us because we keep smashing them in battle! Hahaa!
They even changed their names all the same to 'I' lol, how lame is that! I'm in histerics! :D

Proprioc3ption
03-29-2013, 09:07 PM
Who needs a finger therapist? Hahaa!

Perfuzzie
03-29-2013, 09:07 PM
I luv it! RK are tryin to hide from us because we keep smashing them in battle! Hahaa!
They even changed their names all the same to 'I' lol, how lame is that! I'm in histerics! :D

that is funny :)

Klassenr@hotmail.com
03-29-2013, 09:30 PM
So i'm guessing it's a bad sign when my guild has 90k points and 80k of those are from me..

Rastlin
03-29-2013, 09:33 PM
So i'm guessing it's a bad sign when my guild has 90k points and 80k of those are from me..
There still is 4 more days left for your guild to show up. ;-p

Perfuzzie
03-29-2013, 09:41 PM

that hurts ...

Gree player
03-29-2013, 09:51 PM
This is tough. One of my guild member declared war. He is at level 10 and declared war :(

Gree player
03-29-2013, 09:53 PM
Questions:
My guild member has declared war twice. I don't understand why 2 times. Moreover, I can see a button to declare a war. When my member has already declared a war, is it still mandatory for me to declare a war!!!

Rastlin
03-29-2013, 09:59 PM
Questions:
My guild member has declared war twice. I don't understand why 2 times. Moreover, I can see a button to declare a war. When my member has already declared a war, is it still mandatory for me to declare a war!!!
Anyone in your Guild can declare war. Try refreshing.

Rastlin
03-29-2013, 10:03 PM
This is tough. One of my guild member declared war. He is at level 10 and declared war :(
Level 10? Really, and you let him in? Looks like you have yourself a spy/saboteur. But don't worry to much. You should have a war going on at all times anyways.

Gree player
03-29-2013, 10:07 PM
hmm..tough time. I have donated highest gold in my guild. Only 3 other guys are donating gold, others don't do anything.

Gree player
03-29-2013, 10:08 PM
hmm..tough time. I have donated highest gold in my guild. Only 3 other guys are donating gold, others don't do anything.

Did I miss that others don't do anything but DECLARE WAR.

Proprioc3ption
03-29-2013, 10:17 PM

Dude...you need a new guild! ;)

Gree player
03-29-2013, 10:29 PM
Level 10? Really, and you let him in? Looks like you have yourself a spy/saboteur. But don't worry to much. You should have a war going on at all times anyways.

I don't know why would anyone do such thing like spying. I accepted anyone whether level 10 or level 110. I didn't even thought in a dream that a level 10 will declare war twice. Moreover, I can see my guild lost 1 and won 0. Don't understand if he declared war twice then either it should be 2 losses or 1 loss 1 win. This guild war looks difficult to understand atleast for now.

Gree player
03-29-2013, 10:30 PM

Also, I am not able to remove any low levels member since the war is on for 5 days. It seems I won't be participating in war for 99% of the time.

Lunacy79
03-29-2013, 10:55 PM
<slaps Jixx upside head>

Now that's funny

Lunacy79
03-29-2013, 10:57 PM
Haha, well we just faced them again the second time and won again! :pmake it 5 time now my brother !!!

MSH
03-29-2013, 11:02 PM
You spent more on next battle to catch up

The1nONLY, I dont think F.U.N incurs any opportunity costs, while waiting. If I am not mistaken, you have some 11M+ WPs, RK some 8M+, KTA (#3 so far) some 1.7M.

GREE has difficulty to match you and RK with anyone else, since both your guilds are levels of magnitude stronger, than the rest. While RK does not fight anyone - it does not earn any points, ditto F.U.N, of course, but the gap between you two stays the same. As to also runs - they do fight, but the points gap between you two and the rest is far too massive to ever be bridged, unless some miracle happen, which is unlikely by definition.

There is some competition for #3 spot, as the gap between current #3 and # 10 is just around 500k, but considering how ridiculous #3 prize is, I don’t think the placement there matters that much (just some “bragging rights” value at best). Top 10 is still in play as the event is scheduled to drag on for several more days, but top 2 is no contest at all. If you don’t declare war – RK wont be paired and vice versa (unless I am much mistaken, which possible, of course:))…and #1 prize is rather paltry anyway proportionally to gems spent.

In short – if you are not matched – you win, if you are somehow matched with anyone, but RK – you also win, if you continue to be matched up with RK all the time – whoever spends more gems “wins” at the end, but does it really worth the trouble?

Gree player
03-29-2013, 11:04 PM
The guild has declared war. The fighting will begin shortly. - What is this.. Why I have to wait after declaring the war?

Dracos
03-29-2013, 11:51 PM
The guild has declared war. The fighting will begin shortly. - What is this.. Why I have to wait after declaring the war?
you have to get matched up with some one.
So far my guikd is 7-1 spanced everyone but MoC, they worked us 200k to 100k

Zesder
03-30-2013, 12:23 AM
Is anybody else's countdown bar on the battle button still counting down?
I missed our first battle this morning because I thought we had more time.

Proprioc3ption
03-30-2013, 01:34 AM
The1nONLY, I dont think F.U.N incurs any opportunity costs, while waiting. If I am not mistaken, you have some 11M+ WPs, RK some 8M+, KTA (#3 so far) some 1.7M.

GREE has difficulty to match you and RK with anyone else, since both your guilds are levels of magnitude stronger, than the rest. While RK does not fight anyone - it does not earn any points, ditto F.U.N, of course, but the gap between you two stays the same. As to also runs - they do fight, but the points gap between you two and the rest is far too massive to ever be bridged, unless some miracle happen, which is unlikely by definition.

There is some competition for #3 spot, as the gap between current #3 and # 10 is just around 500k, but considering how ridiculous #3 prize is, I don’t think the placement there matters that much (just some “bragging rights” value at best). Top 10 is still in play as the event is scheduled to drag on for several more days, but top 2 is no contest at all. If you don’t declare war – RK wont be paired and vice versa (unless I am much mistaken, which possible, of course:))…and #1 prize is rather paltry anyway proportionally to gems spent.

In short – if you are not matched – you win, if you are somehow matched with anyone, but RK – you also win, if you continue to be matched up with RK all the time – whoever spends more gems “wins” at the end, but does it really worth the trouble?

What you say, in theory is right, but your wrong. We sat idle for over an hour after declaring war once while RK was fighting and racking up points...that was our point. Understand that if the no.2 team is matching up to other guilds quickly yet we continue to wait long periods because RK keep trying to dodge us, there is a serious discrepancy in the battle matchup coding. I understand that there may be no one near our strength... But it has to spew up the next best thing, otherwise it is a flawed situation.

Your point is logical and concise, but in the situation we have found ourselves in, it's irrelevant. But I agree, if one sits then the other should. Stalemate, as they call it.

And No...it's not 'just' about how gems thrown at the battle...there is quite a bit of strategy involved and that's why we beat them every time. ;)

Dirt road Joe
03-30-2013, 02:18 AM
I'm happy some guilds are doing great! My guild has disappointed me greatly. I jumped into the wars and got us around 70,000 points right away but then I realized that I was the only one that was gaining points so I stopped. It sucks that I dumped so many gems into the guild. We were talking like we would have the ability for top 100 but reality struck and it seems my guild mates are barely even going to make the top 1250 prize... If I was wiser I could have made half those gems earn me prizes in LTQs that would have gave me multiple units worth thousands in attack and defense. Now I will probably just earn a pitiful little prize for 10 times the cost.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
03-30-2013, 06:24 AM
There still is 4 more days left for your guild to show up. ;-p

O__o Apparently the bat signal is not working.. Lol

jonny0284
03-30-2013, 06:26 AM
I'm happy some guilds are doing great! My guild has disappointed me greatly. I jumped into the wars and got us around 70,000 points right away but then I realized that I was the only one that was gaining points so I stopped. It sucks that I dumped so many gems into the guild. We were talking like we would have the ability for top 100 but reality struck and it seems my guild mates are barely even going to make the top 1250 prize... If I was wiser I could have made half those gems earn me prizes in LTQs that would have gave me multiple units worth thousands in attack and defense. Now I will probably just earn a pitiful little prize for 10 times the cost.

And, that is where your trustworthy Guild mates just showed their true colors.

Or, they are waiting to use Gems.

I'm leaning towards the first.

Klassenr@hotmail.com
03-30-2013, 06:28 AM
Dude...you need a new guild! ;)

Yeah, time to polish up the resume..

Winstrol
03-30-2013, 06:47 AM
What you say, in theory is right, but your wrong. We sat idle for over an hour after declaring war once while RK was fighting and racking up points...that was our point. Understand that if the no.2 team is matching up to other guilds quickly yet we continue to wait long periods because RK keep trying to dodge us, there is a serious discrepancy in the battle matchup coding. I understand that there may be no one near our strength... But it has to spew up the next best thing, otherwise it is a flawed situation.

Your point is logical and concise, but in the situation we have found ourselves in, it's irrelevant. But I agree, if one sits then the other should. Stalemate, as they call it.

And No...it's not 'just' about how gems thrown at the battle...there is quite a bit of strategy involved and that's why we beat them every time. ;)

"STRATEGY" ;) that just made my day , you mean 20 people sitting on 1 guy in every battle ? Thats your strategy ? , and no I don't care about number 1 place. You can have it , and that UBER POWER BOOST :cool:

Jixx
03-30-2013, 07:52 AM
"STRATEGY" ;) that just made my day , you mean 20 people sitting on 1 guy in every battle ? Thats your strategy ? , and no I don't care about number 1 place. You can have it , and that UBER POWER BOOST :cool:

You don't need strategy win, if you and your guild can beat everyone. People like me need scouts to flush the people out who i am able to beat.

Lunacy79
03-30-2013, 08:31 AM
You people need people like us to point your finger at , and say there goes the bad guys .... Let it go ,your Just going to take another qualude and you'll love us in the morning. lol

Rinkled4
03-30-2013, 08:52 AM
I know it's primarily "strategy" that wins the big event; but, it would be interesting to know how many gems are spent in total by the winning guild for this war.

Zenobia
03-30-2013, 08:59 AM
Jixx, do we guild officers need to spank you? Cool it.

Lunacy79
03-30-2013, 09:20 AM
I know it's primarily "strategy" that wins the big event; but, it would be interesting to know how many gems are spent in total by the winning guild for this war.

What are you talking about , were all free players over here :)

Jixx
03-30-2013, 09:28 AM
Ill be silent

Shinazueli
03-30-2013, 09:33 AM
Jixx, do we guild officers need to spank you? Cool it.
Zeno if you are looking for someone to spank, I've been a very bad boy...

Zenobia
03-30-2013, 09:39 AM
Zeno if you are looking for someone to spank, I've been a very bad boy...

Was wondering who would hit that lob, lol.

The Big Weezy
03-30-2013, 09:42 AM
There are private spanking sessions, and public floggings, Shin. Sadly, the private spankings are reserved for members of MoC. ;)

Shinazueli
03-30-2013, 09:49 AM
Was wondering who would hit that lob, lol.

You were wondering?! Like there's another me floating around?!

Shinazueli
03-30-2013, 09:51 AM
There are private spanking sessions, and public floggings, Shin. Sadly, the private spankings are reserved for members of MoC. ;)

So you guys are all sitting together spanking each other? Hope you have more like Zeno than probability would suggest, or that's just icky. Though it would explain why you don't want them on the forum... :)

Zenobia
03-30-2013, 09:54 AM
So you guys are all sitting together spanking each other? Hope you have more like Zeno than probability would suggest, or that's just icky. Though it would explain why you don't want them on the forum... :)
There is only one Zenobia. And I and our other female member are woman enough for ALL the men in my guild. :P

VileDoom
03-30-2013, 09:59 AM
What is going on in this thread? ;)

Price
03-30-2013, 10:06 AM
There is only one Zenobia. And I and our other female member are woman enough for ALL the men in my guild. :P

Z, I think you ladies may be too much woman for all the men in our guild.

-P
Murder of Crows Guild

Lunacy79
03-30-2013, 10:17 AM
There is only one Zenobia. And I and our other female member are woman enough for ALL the men in my guild. :P I love it!!!!
Got much love for my MoC friends !!!

The Big Weezy
03-30-2013, 11:07 AM
I love it!!!!
Got much love for my MoC friends !!!

Yeah Lunacy! Much respect for you and TBC, sir. You all are great folks. :D

Also, for the sake of clarity, I must point out that our male:female ratio is not quite so disparate as one may be led to believe at first blush. We have five (5) fierce female fighters (FFF) in MoC currently, which - and correct me if I'm wrong - is exactly five more females than the average Top 25 guild? ;) Not to mention the blatantly obvious fact that our five are the envy of this entire forum.

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 11:08 AM
4 times agains FUN today ... that aint FUN lol

VileDoom
03-30-2013, 11:09 AM

No it is not. :(

l3lade2
03-30-2013, 11:11 AM
Ouch Perfuzzie...had to endure it once so far and already I know it will haunt my sleep still tonight

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 11:14 AM
i think David and Goliath story was a F* LIE :))

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 11:15 AM
Goliath always wins :D

Lunacy79

Oh you love battling us !! :) :)

Zenobia

Ouch. My condolences. Hope your luck in the draw improves, Perfuzzie. Our once against FUN (so far) was enough for me.

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Oh you love battling us !! :) :)

looks like there`s an attraction between our guilds :D

a glory a
03-30-2013, 11:18 AM
DW... i feel for ya! you need to wait a while after battle... FUN will be straight back into the battle with there Everest of gems

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 11:20 AM
i think it hurts FUN and us 2 , they dont make a lot of points out of us , mostly llp and good stats ..and we dont wanna start a battle that is already lost

Lunacy79
03-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Plz send Our apologies to yeesang , as he has been our punching bag

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 11:31 AM
and ours to baraka ;)

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 12:47 PM
MoC welcome back to top 10 :)

Rinkled4
03-30-2013, 01:03 PM
Frustration must be setting in for many who are in guilds not holding up to their promises. I am among them. In my guild of 54, the top three point scoring players are by themselves in the top 75, yet the guild is not in the top 50. Spend some gems people! What did you think this would be?!
...rant off

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 01:08 PM
Frustration must be setting in for many who are in guilds not holding up to their promises. I am among them. In my guild of 54, the top three point scoring players are by themselves in the top 75, yet the guild is not in the top 50. Spend some gems people! What did you think this would be?!
...rant off

thats why u have to chose your members carefully :)

Valsuvious
03-30-2013, 01:16 PM
I see that FUN def has enjoyed tasting the fruits of my corpse over and over again in our fights.

At least in the meantime, I've figured out your strategy and how we can use it now to our advantage as well. I'll be more prepared to "fix" it next time now that i understand it hehe

BTW, to be honest, I'm not worried about losses. After nearly 25k attack victories, I'm probably going to double what my old total of losses were just from the war hehe. The disadvantage of being nearly the highest level in my guild :(

The Big Weezy
03-30-2013, 01:16 PM
The battle for top 4-25 spots will be fierce indeed. :D

Zenobia
03-30-2013, 01:19 PM

Thanks. :) We all sit and drool over the Top 10 prize until we are in a murderous frenzy, then declare.

MoC rage! Caw! lol

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 01:19 PM
weezy i hope we dont need to fight for 10 between us :) will still be friends after that if that happens :)

Zenobia
03-30-2013, 01:32 PM
weezy i hope we dont need to fight for 10 between us :) will still be friends after that if that happens :)
I'm sure we all will - I doubt you will a sore loser. :p lol

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 01:36 PM
u hurt my feelings now zeno :) but dont worry i can be there for u to cry on my shoulder :P

Jixx
03-30-2013, 02:24 PM

We only left for a few minutes :)

Got a good matchup

And my dear guild officers, ill just make chitchat instead of staying silent, way nicer

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 02:28 PM
jixx go back in the front line , 2 much enthusiasm can hurt, let the officers chitchat :)

jonny0284
03-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Some of us weren't friends to begin with. :D

Lunacy79
03-30-2013, 02:46 PM
The battle for top 4-25 spots will be fierce indeed. :Dweezy I'm rooting for you buddy , and the whole MoC crew along with TBC I hope you fellas make it into the top ten as well !!!

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 02:49 PM
jonny i keep looking for u to ask for an advice but i cant find u in the battle list :)

jonny0284
03-30-2013, 02:52 PM
jonny i keep looking for u to ask for an advice but i cant find u in the battle list :)

LMAO. Dude, I'm totally expecting more Losses than what I have. I thought my reputation would have gotten my A kicked way more than it has. :p

I guess we have another 4 days until the people that despise me, make it a priority?

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 02:53 PM
despising someone its a form of jealousy jonny . dont pay attention to that... be proud of it :)

jonny0284
03-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Perfuzzie, you are one positive outlooking guy. :) Either way, it's only a game and I wouldn't take it too seriously if I was treated like dirt...

...I would just disappear? :p

darknite
03-30-2013, 02:56 PM
What are you talking about , were all free players over here :)

thats funny.:D

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 02:59 PM
Perfuzzie, you are one positive outlooking guy. :) Either way, it's only a game and I wouldn't take it too seriously if I was treated like dirt...

jonny u are an unique guy on this forum , we`re proud of u . as for others they should be grateful getting your advices instead of crying and *****ing all the time

JoKeRjr
03-30-2013, 05:19 PM
Did Gree just censor "whine?"

Kjctnorris
03-30-2013, 05:26 PM
Gonna go out on a limb and guess he said b !t@h.

Zenobia
03-30-2013, 05:28 PM
LMAO. Dude, I'm totally expecting more Losses than what I have. I thought my reputation would have gotten my A kicked way more than it has. :p

I guess we have another 4 days until the people that despise me, make it a priority?
lol. You may find more of us like you than you think. You may have a bit of a gruff manner, but some are not opposed to that, when you're the kind of person who helps fledgling newbies out, they remember. :)

I thought I'd get hit more than I have, too. Just for being a recognizable name if nothing else. *knocks on wood.*

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 05:29 PM
Gonna go out on a limb and guess he said b !t@h.

u right about that :)

jonny0284
03-30-2013, 05:34 PM
lol. You may find more of us like you than you think. You may have a bit of a gruff manner, but some are not opposed to that, when you're the kind of person who helps fledgling newbies out, they remember. :)

I thought I'd get hit more than I have, too. Just for being a recognizable name if nothing else. *knocks on wood.*

I see you guys hovering at #10. We're between #3 and you guys. So, remember that when the time comes? :p

Zenobia
03-30-2013, 06:09 PM
I see you guys hovering at #10. We're between #3 and you guys. So, remember that when the time comes? :p
Yeah, we go over/under #10 a lot. That sure does keep it exciting! Especially considering how much we lust after that Doomwind Dragon.

I know you well enough that even if you had a soft spot for me, you wouldn't hold your punches, and I most certainly respect that. We're almost certain to see each other before the end of this war. If you like, I'll give you an exact count of how much my losses go up when that happens. If it causes my war W/L ratio to drop under 10/1 I may accompany it with a curse word or two, though. I'm a girl, but I'm also a New Yorker. :)

Though obviously the only numbers that matter at all are total conquest points and therefore rank tier.

Loroessan
03-30-2013, 08:08 PM
SA here, MoC & all on this forum that chat from them, AMAZING battle earlier today. Most exciting so far, though I don't doubt you'll do your best to return the favor next time:)

VVolf
03-30-2013, 08:11 PM
SA here, MoC & all on this forum that chat from them, AMAZING battle earlier today. Most exciting so far, though I don't doubt you'll do your best to return the favor next time:)

Haha, same to you. Those are the battles that make this war more fun! Which unfortunately, also lead to many temptations to buy another batch of gems...

MSH
03-30-2013, 09:11 PM

My most humble apologies, Proprioc3ption. Thought you and RK were in a duopolistic stalemate, but of course, GREE did not allow that. Saw lots of lopsided fights involving RK and the second tiers. Not pleasant...
As to strategies vs. gems - I did not deny strategic and organizational aspects - just took them as given and more/less well matched between both your teams. Therefore, "outspending" seemed to be a logical conclusion.

Would love to learn more about your strategic edge, at least of non confidential part(s) ;), after the battle is over, perhaps...

Best of luck in your struggle - even the strongest sometime need some :)

The Big Weezy
03-30-2013, 10:04 PM

Good times! We have nothing but respect for SA folks. You all put on a good show earlier today! We're happy to have the friendly competition. :D

Lunacy79, all the best to you and FUN my friend! Thanks for the words of encouragement. 1/4 done! ;)

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 10:11 PM
Good times! We have nothing but respect for SA folks. You all put on a good show earlier today! We're happy to have the friendly competition. :D

Lunacy79, all the best to you and FUN my friend! Thanks for the words of encouragement. 1/4 done! ;)

ready for a round with us weezy ? :) if we dont get matched next battle im going to sleep :D

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 10:30 PM
facing FUN again ... im going to sleep , good night all :D

Perfuzzie
03-30-2013, 10:52 PM
5 times facing FUN today .. i`ll have nightmares :D

Loroessan
03-30-2013, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=The Big Weezy;675218]Good times! We have nothing but respect for SA folks. You all put on a good show earlier today! We're happy to have the friendly competition. :D

I don't know if I'd want to lead a battle against you guys without all of us!

Mickeytah
03-30-2013, 11:22 PM

Promises, promises. I make fun of you like it's my (part-time) job and yet, here you still are.

Johan -
03-30-2013, 11:59 PM
Hey everyone,

First war, and we're doing ok, we choose to stay between rank 50~75 for a while, we have still many days to go and the higher we come, the more we must spend hehehehe!

The last 1,5 days we go full power and just see if we can jump within the 25!
It's actuall too bad that we can not dispose some of our guild members, we have some members who are sitting on their ass and doing nothing, like in a real war, people die, so it would be great if during the battles, we could dump some not active members, why should they profit the to win rewards thanks to the efforts of the other members.

I understand that it shouldn't be possible to take new members during the wars, but kill some of your own members should be the free choice of all guilds :p..

steve_r
03-31-2013, 12:28 AM
Wrong thread, this belongs in Guild Unrecruitment.

procsyzarc
03-31-2013, 12:44 AM
5 times facing FUN today .. i`ll have nightmares :D

Sorry......

Your team is the chance for our low levels to score points.

Dracos
04-02-2013, 09:12 PM
with Only 15 hrs left the 25th spot is creeping up on us. we had a 700k lead and its dropped to 400k. we are all set to make another run.
What do you think itt will take to get top ten and 25? I'm thinking 7.5-8 mil for ten and 5 mil for 25

we have only drawn the BGKs but like 5 times. It seems like the AI like to match us up with MoC. I hate Battleing the Dragon warriors. They set there guild up great. only one guy gives me pionts and he is only 16 lvl ahead of me. so the points range from 160-300. with a lot of more 100's than 200s.

The Big Weezy
04-02-2013, 09:45 PM
we have only drawn the BGKs but like 5 times. It seems like the AI like to match us up with MoC.

You in Samurai Blood, Dracos?

Dracos
04-02-2013, 09:52 PM
yup in game Gremo

Dracos
04-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Do you know if the Roost winn end when the timer runs out or if you are in a battle it will let you finish?
I.E. start a battle with 4 mins left can you finish? what do they do in MW and CC

The Big Weezy
04-02-2013, 11:27 PM
In MW you cannot declare in the last 15 mins I believe.

Angel 2
04-03-2013, 02:04 AM
While we are not lofty (or unlucky) enough to have drawn FUN yet, we did just go up against Jonny and crew in FK. Low scoring battle, but we did get over the line at the last minute. What happened Jonny? loL. We will get our behinds handed to us if we go again, I bet!

Jixx
04-03-2013, 02:18 AM
those antagonizing last few hours are killing me D:

Angel 2
04-03-2013, 02:24 AM
The final battle for position is hotting up...

jonny0284
04-03-2013, 06:10 AM
While we are not lofty (or unlucky) enough to have drawn FUN yet, we did just go up against Jonny and crew in FK. Low scoring battle, but we did get over the line at the last minute. What happened Jonny? loL. We will get our behinds handed to us if we go again, I bet!

You went up against a night crew. :)

mee notyou
04-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Forgive me as I dont play the other Gree games; I imagine those that play MW already know...How/when do we know our final ranking? I know only that we made it into the top 50, but how/when do we see our actual ranking?

Thanks

Angel 2
04-03-2013, 04:03 PM
You went up against a night crew. :)

Well, guess who our very next match-up was? And I was right... (Behind in hands...)